No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Logika's Trading Journal

1. #151 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 Times in 552 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    GBP / USD started testing 200-hour SMA resistance, as it finally broke the resistance at 1.4000 mark. However, it was then that the Head of the US Federal Reserve Jerome Powell began his speech. In his speech he revealed that the US monetary stimulus will not change. This resulted in a surge in the US Dollar against all assets. At midnight trading Friday, the currency exchange rate has crossed the support zone at the level of 1.3850. The rates are expected to reach support soon from the simple weekly pivot point S1 at 1.3804. Besides, 1.3800 can provide psychological support
    Name: 1907468679.png Views: 198 Size: 188.8 KB

because according to the experience I have experienced, if you don't apply money management properly and correctly the consequences will be fatal. Sometimes I also treat myself or also motivate myself if I can't analyze properly, it is mandatory to be able to control finances properly and correctly, that's the experience and feeling of a long time that I have experienced and this I made my professor.
    There is actually a feeling of fear of a margincall for the next week because I think the bonus on Friday will drop so that it can increase my capital resilience. Because the bonus hasn't been dropped, I have to be extra careful when making transactions, bro.
    Regarding the movement of the gbpusd market, there is still a chance that there will be a decline, bro, but I am more confident that soon the gbpusd market will have a high upward correction and then fall again.
    Time just feels faster, bro, you can't feel it now it's Sunday and this heart can't wait to enter Monday and make trades so you can get a lot of profit.
    GBPUSD
    Name: 134999299.png Views: 175 Size: 135.0 KB

The USD index surged to a 3-month high on Friday after US employment data showed job growth accelerated above expectations in February. Falling new Covid-19 cases and increasing vaccination rates are boosting sentiment, with better-than-expected US jobs data adding to the brighter outlook.

The USD index held firm in the green for the third day in a row and is also on track for a second consecutive bullish weekly close, with this week's gains being the strongest since the last week of November.

The recovery rally from 89.11 is currently rising in the third wave, which broke the 100% expansion needed to verify the principle of the wave and paved the way for an extension towards the target at 93.0.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 18 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-03-2021), ARD (07-03-2021), Darshan Ali (07-03-2021), Emma Samantha (07-03-2021), fadilah (07-03-2021), Forex Prediction (07-03-2021), global20 (07-03-2021), Interlock (07-03-2021), Killer089 (07-03-2021), Leofric (07-03-2021), Mariyam2020 (07-03-2021), Munda 420 (07-03-2021), Ranger (07-03-2021), Salman120 (07-03-2021), Sunclock (07-03-2021), Tacaz (07-03-2021), Vacko (07-03-2021), Waqas1007 (07-03-2021)

3. #152 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika has much to be proud of Logika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    the opening of the GBPUSD market had a gap down, but just a little and immediately closed, then just go up until now, only from my view that the increase will be held in the resistance area then immediately goes down, so just wait for the market to go up in that area and just open sell, target it could be priced at the lowest yesterday or priced at 1.3786, after that it will probably go up again, but if it breaks, it can fall deeper in the future. a glimpse of today's analysis and I am waiting for the input.
    Name: lola.jpg Views: 163 Size: 68.9 KB

especially the gbp-usd pair of a million people. My analysis shows that the probability of gbpusd going down is quite big this week, but on Monday I see the possibility that the price will go up first at least 100 pips before finally turning down again. If we look at the weekly time frame, the bearish candle is dominant, but we can also see that on a low TF like TF H4 there are several bullish candles before the market closed yesterday which we can interpret as incoming demand. don't forget to keep the risk small and use stop losses.gbpusd price movement at the beginning of the market this Monday, there is indeed a gap down, but not too much, only around 20-30 pips and in my opinion this proves that the market tends to go up first around 100 pips and then will try to move down again . in my opinion, the price of 1.3870 to 1.3920 is the right zone to place a sell order with a target of around 1.3700. Assuming the price will try to bounce from the lower band Bollinger band towards the upper band BB . As usual, analysis can be wrong, so you have to stay disciplined with trading and be aware of the possibility of market manipulation by the market maker and bigTrader, always keep the risk low so that trading capital is always safe.
    Name: gu14.PNG Views: 152 Size: 62.7 KB
    USDcurrencypair,hopefully all friends who are ready to take beautiful moments with gbp usd will be easier to analyze the market, and on today's move in the dayMonday, March 8, 2021, theprice has reached the dwon walo gap, only about 15 pips, but this indicates that the seller's attack is still strong and must be watched out even though the current price has managed to penetrate the daily open price area and suggests there will be new strength for buyers to move coloring in the morning this and I will analyze the following

IF:
    The price has increased to a small supply area in the tf h 1 night area, I will sell by waiting in the london or usa session area, and in fact if the price moves lower before the london session and below the daily open then I will use the sell entry after the price arrived at the bottom area of ​​the daily open today, and to see from the detailed analysis I describe it from a cool picture and actually I entered from cool and currently running profits are not finished, hopefully it will go up according to the desired target.
    Name: buy buygu (1).jpg Views: 156 Size: 167.4 KB

In previous analysis, I took market analysis by using buy entry to the supply area and also targeting the supply area as the target take profit. I say to my friends who have stopped by in my journal, I would like to say a lot of thanks for the input and suggestions and criticism as well as the analysis with GBPUSD the previous day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 16 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

Amalia (10-03-2021), amiron56 (08-03-2021), ARD (08-03-2021), ayan555 (08-03-2021), B4u (08-03-2021), Forex Prediction (08-03-2021), ForexRider (08-03-2021), Hande1 (08-03-2021), Honey Bee (08-03-2021), Interlock (08-03-2021), Killer089 (08-03-2021), Leofric (08-03-2021), Summy (08-03-2021), SweetRose (08-03-2021), Tacaz (08-03-2021), Unregistered (1)

5. #153 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Well, about my trading in the USDCAD pair is currently running profit and the progress is still running smoothly according to the analysis which I setup. Just be patient waiting for all short positionstouch take profit or cut profit.,
    - As I typed yesterday, when the price is still moving up for the correction phase and can reach SMA 200 then I will add a few short positions. So there are already several short positions that are ready to be
    harvested later
    Attachment 341542
    Prices bounced downward after reaching SMA 200 but the price also has not been able to get through the EMA 50. To continue the rally that the fall in prices already below SMA 200 will also need to pass the 50 EMA, so I can take profit targets untouched.,
    Lack of release Yesterday's economic data did not help market movements much, now, just like yesterday, there are no high-impact economic data releases. The possibility for today is that the price movement tends to be sideways or consolidation between the 200 SMA and the 50 EMA.
    In fact , the US dollar (USD) rose to its highest level in 3 and a half months due to increasing US bond yields. However, it does make scared many investorsbecause it can weigh on equity valuations and increase the demand for US currency. The exchange rate of a currency that strengthens during a period of economic recovery is definitely not a good thing.

GBPUSD = Market Analysis with Supply and Demand Techniques, 09 March 2021 GBPUSD Bears Trend

For today's market analysis for a million pairs of GBPUSD people with supply and demand techniques in the h1 time frame, market analysis is still controlled by sellers, with the support of candlestick bears in the direction of bears / CSA at time frame h1 GBPUSD seller is expected to retest demand at 1.3800. And if the weakening of GBPUSD today is valid, the seller is valid at 1.3800, then the demand at 1.3700 is increasingly open to seller testing. And in essence with technical analysis of supply and demand trading the GBPUSD pair is more focused on re-entry selling to be able to get the advantage to be able to withdraw consistently.

Name: 664347133.png Views: 136 Size: 11.0 KB

Previously, I would like to thank you very much for the participation of friends to comment on my journal, which is quite simple, I pray that I hope you can get maximum results and all your wishes are achieved, amen, , the movement of the GBP USD currency pair currently seems to have potential which is big enough to be dominated by real sellers but yesterday had a quite unique movement where the market was stuck and moved on the side, there was no serious movement.and most importantly, we must still be able to organize our management so that we are not trapped in losses that will have fatal consequences by using good management related to stop losses and take profits, we will definitely be able to get maximum results as well.
    Name: Screenshot_20210309-091738.png Views: 148 Size: 122.6 KB
    GBPUSD Chart Analysis and Prediction (Cable) The

price of GBPUSD is currently in a consolidation zone where it is clamped by supply and demand. In this case, the pound sterling against the dollar is still under pressure between the buyyers and the sellers. Moving Average 200 is above the price, which means that bearish bias may occur. Meanwhile, the stochastich had begun to leave a point of saturation. So this indicates that the price may increase towards the nearest resistance level which is in the red area. The trading plan that I will do today is to wait for the price to approach the resistance area first and then take profit in the green zone or for the second plan, I will scalp with less risk than usual.
    Name: Screenshot_20210309-091744.png Views: 147 Size: 141.8 KB
    GBPJPY (Guppy) Chart Analysis and Prediction

When this post was written, the price of GBPJPY has increased and has already broken the nearest higher. This indicates that the strength of the buyyers is very high so that it is very irrelevant if we see a sell opportunity. Monitoring for the MA indicator has given that today the signal is to buy. Meanwhile, stochastic is monitored heading towards 80. And after the price breaks out, there is no closest resistance level anymore. Now in a situation like this I usually just wait for the retrace, at least it returns to the blue area at 150.68 or can also wait for the movement of the candle in the future because there is no immediate resistance, there will be a possibility that the price will immediately rise significantly, especially later there will also be speech talks from European Bank Governor
    Name: GBPJPY 09 MAret 2021.png Views: 138 Size: 58.7 KB

6. 17 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (09-03-2021), Amalia (10-03-2021), amiron56 (09-03-2021), ayat16317 (09-03-2021), Draven163 (09-03-2021), Farnadus007 (09-03-2021), global20 (09-03-2021), Honey Bee (09-03-2021), Interlock (09-03-2021), Isi star (09-03-2021), loaded-prof (09-03-2021), ringgit_maker (09-03-2021), Salman120 (10-03-2021), Sunclock (09-03-2021), SweetRose (09-03-2021), TheWatcher (09-03-2021), Waqas1007 (09-03-2021)

7. #154 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I hope that we are happy, we hope that we are always given our fortune and are always given a smooth run for our own bonus, now it has also dropped, I myself got a bonus of 32 dollars with 140 posts. the maximum on the opportunity today I will return to discussing the movement of the GBP USD currency pair it seems that yesterday the movement of this currency pair has a tendency to move up, which is also quite high volatility for this morning there is no serious movement maybe we just wait until there is a new signal confirmation we open a position maybe if for my analysis this currency pair has been reviewed in the support area so it is most likely that this currency pair will move up again, but of course we also really need to consider yes ng mature so that our trades can be maximized, and don't forget to keep using our management to be able to get profit results which of course can be consistent every day
    Name: Screenshot_20210310-083532.png Views: 135 Size: 126.1 KB
    -yesterday's GBPUSD has experienced a high enough increase of around 100 pips, and is it just a correction, do you really want to be bullish again, uncle? Please write your friends' opinions about the current GBPUSD situation, along with the technical reasons...
    Analysis This morning my analysis is still around the GBPUSD pair, yesterday this pair after being able to break the 1.3864 price had a high enough increase, but I see that the increase is still being held back by MA 50 on h4. Even so, my prediction is that this pair will still try to go back up to retest the MA, if it breaks with a valid MA 50 and the trendline line this pair will rise quite high with a strong bullish trend encouragement. But if it fails again or rejects through MA 50, I think the GBPUSD pair will fall back towards the price of 1.3797. For my trading plan today, I will focus on buying as long as GBPUSD is above 1.3864, and to sell if the GBPUSD really goes down and returns past 1.3864.
    Name: Screenshot_20210310-083527.png Views: 135 Size: 156.7 KB
    GBPUSD pair yesterday was up and quite high, I think it will go down, so that's why it's better to just wait for the European session to enter the market, because so you know market developments Asian session.

for this morning it is better to wait and see first, actually the chance to fall is quite large but the target is short, namely at the price of 1.3855, just afraid to go up again to continue yesterday's daily candel, so I prefer to wait for the European session to enter the market and temporarily just monitor it. , if there is an up signal after noon then open buy, but if it continues to fall and the target is crossed then open sell will be possible. a glimpse of today's analysis and I am waiting for the input.
    Name: hui.jpg Views: 129 Size: 92.2 KB

GBPUSD pair yesterday was up and quite high, I think it will go down, so that's why it's better to just wait for the European session to enter the market, because so you know market developments Asian session.

for this morning it is better to wait and see first, actually the chance to fall is quite large but the target is short, namely at the price of 1.3855, just afraid to go up again to continue yesterday's daily candel, so I prefer to wait for the European session to enter the market and temporarily just monitor it. , if there is an up signal after noon then open buy, but if it continues to fall and the target is crossed then open sell will be possible. a glimpse of today's analysis and I am waiting for the input.

8. #155 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Yesterday someone questioned that the writing I wrote here was taken from an outside forum. I emphasize that here I have no activity in other forums. The technical aspects that I write here are based on self-analysis without looking left and right. As for the fundamental aspects, I learned from credible international online media sources. But not by pinching it completely by copying and pasting everything. The point is that what is absorbed is then explored in the fundamental discussions in this journal. Anyway, what is being done here as well as a means of learning. Learning to trade as well as learning to write, who knows in the future there are benefits.

I don't mean to stop anyone here from getting the biggest bonus while they can, please. But can you tolerate a little in this journal? This thread is my home on this forum, my trading notes. I am not hypocritical, by writing here of course there is something to be expected, especially if it is not a bonus, right? Because the bonus is also openly offered by this forum. But let's take the opportunity so that we are all happy. Don't just want to stop by to just chase for the first reply after TS . Give a pause of up to 5 minutes after TS, because usually I will still edit, if necessary, delete the post .

I think it has been written many times, begged not to do races or send spam in the list. Yes, it must also be written continuously. Let what I say here become unpopular as a result, so that this journal will be quiet. But I will remain consistent in doing it so that it can be more conducive and equally happy. Therefore I am grateful for your understanding and support.

My friends continue on the fundamental aspects, I have read from several media that this morning the US fiscal stimulus bill has received approval again from Congress. Because it is likely that tomorrow will be passed by President tomorrow is scheduled to give a speech. With the passing of the law on COVID-19 assistance, the recovery of the American economy is expected to recover soon. So that the multiplier effect will encourage global economic recovery, including to Indonesia, of course. Because of his news, the US Treasury Secretary has called the Minister of Finance who is committed to increasing bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
    Name: Screenshot_1 stimulus USA.png Views: 119 Size: 458.1 KB
    However, analysts are worried that the increasing amount of the stimulus will cause the US economy to " overheat " so that inflation will run out of control. In fact, this rapid increase in inflation has pushed yields on US bonds to rise, thus making the dollar's position stronger. However, yesterday's US CPI data showed a decline which indicated inflation had begun to subside. So even though the bond auction data released this morning has increased, the stock index on Wall Street also shows a sharp strengthening. So that in the future there will still be a drama of struggle between this increase in yields and optimism for risky assets, including GBP.
    Name: Screenshot_1 - market 110321.png Views: 103 Size: 13.6 KB

Apart from the US stimulus sentiment, the focus of the market's attention today will be on the ECB agenda which will be scheduled tonight. The market will be watching how the ECB acts with regard to inflation and rising bonds. However, because it is still in a pandemic atmosphere, it is estimated that the policies carried out will tend to be dovish, while maintaining the previous policy. So that it can generate negative sentiment towards the Euro, as well as support the strengthening of the dollar. This situation will cause the GBUSD pair to also fluctuate.

Technically, currently GBUSD has penetrated the projection of the mother bar range from the inside bar pattern on the H4 time frame at the price of 1.39428. This reinforces that a valid inside bar pattern is profitable. Therefore, if this formation appears, it should not be ignored, that's why I have opened a discussion about this pattern in the strategy thread in my signature below. So yesterday, who had the chance to copy the open position plan that was updated in this journal? If you had time to follow and hold your position until now, it should still be floating profit, huh?

After breaking the first projection of this mother bar range, because it has bounced above the fresh demand area and its position is also above the SMA200 on the H1 time frame, the next target will point to the fresh supply area in the price range 1.39899 to 1.40158. But be careful when you get to this area, because this is the first bounce into the supply area. So that it is possible for the position to retreat again to the fresh demand area at the price range of 1.38634 to 1.38464. This is reinforced because the stochastic curves on the H4 and H1 time frames are already in the overbought area. But it is not expected today, it could be tomorrow. Because even if you go back first it will be stuck around SMA100 on the H4 time frame.
    Name: Screenshot_1 - GU H1 110321.png Views: 104 Size: 39.9 KB
    That's all, update my journal this time, because after this I will continue the friendship to other friends' journals, especially those who are diligent in stopping by here. Giving mutual support is positive, right? So everyone will feel happy, about the bonus we have each. The regular bonus will also be of no use if we don't succeed in converting it into profit. After all, increasing the friendship will also bring a lot of sustenance, right? So stop sending spam so there is a lot of sustenance, because the goal is no longer to stay in touch.

9. 11 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-03-2021), Farnadus007 (11-03-2021), Guestteam (11-03-2021), Interlock (11-03-2021), PhilipOscar (11-03-2021), Prisha (11-03-2021), ringgit_maker (12-03-2021), sufiasharmin (11-03-2021), Sunclock (11-03-2021), SweetRose (11-03-2021), Vacko (11-03-2021)

10. #156 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good morning

Good morning again, my friends, how are you today, hopefully you will always be in good health and you don't feel like it's already entering the weekend where it is indeed time to refresh your mind and enjoy this weekend off with your family. What about the trading results last week, hopefully the accumulated profit will be greater than the loss. Thank you also to my friends who have stopped by this journal, where the analysis and views are very useful for our discussion together.

review of USD index USD
    index is very much used as a reference in every analysis and trading plan of traders in major pairs. and in yesterday's trading session the USD index managed to rebound from its lowest price of 91.33 and was seen racing almost to 92.00 in two European sessions and the opening of the American market.yesterday, where previously the USD index seemed to weaken for 3 consecutive days.

USD Index analysis
    then how is the movement of USD next week, of course for some traders a lot of focus on technical analysis, yes, but it cannot be denied that fundamental analysis is very important and must be used as additional reference material in each of our trading plans.
    Name: Screenshot_2021-03-13-07-17-48-681_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.png Views: 148 Size: 122.3 KB

Technically , the USD index has the potential to continue to be bullish, where on the daily timeframe. You can see a bullish reversal candle pattern again at the close of the market this morning. where the price is still above the daily middle bolinger timeframe. So next week the buy USD option is still my top choice with a target at 92.50 for next week's target.

fundamentally, I think the focus is still on signing the stimulus package, US President Joe Biden signed into law a $ 1.9 trillion stimulus package on Thursday evening local, a day after the US House of Representatives gave final approval, meaning a check for $ 1,400 will be sent to citizens America in the near future. It is necessary to remember that this stimulus package has the potential to weaken the USD in the long term, but it must also be remembered that this stimulus is one of the ways by the US government to accelerate the recovery of the American economy which fell due to the pandemic. so I think there will be a short-term strengthening in the USD as a result of the positive news response from the stimulus .

Please for my friends who want to have an opinion here and submit their analysis as well for the USD index, which of course, all of your friends' analysis will be material for us to learn together. and most importantly, don't forget the enthusiasm for a better future,

happy holidays and greetings for profit.
    Thank you
    In the morning too,

11. #157 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Tonight I want to evaluate my trading results during the past trading week. But before that, I want to tell you a little about the 'bonus for quality' posting rules, which until tonight I haven't received any information regarding posts that we don't claim, whether to still get a bonus, or only posts that we claim to submit to the editor. Of course it has been agreed to get a bonus. As a result of this new regulation, the forum feels lonely and no longer fun to chat about trade as before this new regulation was enacted. I myself have turned into someone else's figure in terms of delivery, it's bad, friend. ? So far I have received two yellow cards since this rule came into effect.

Alright guys, starting tonight I am back as "sohib_mawon" who at first liked to joke around in this forum without losing the point of the discussion. So, for tonight I will start from my trading history for the last week as my evaluation material for trading in the future.
    First, I started trading on Tuesday, March 9th, with a Sell execution on the GBPJPY pair. Why am I just entering the market on Tuesday, because on Monday there is still WD that hasn't been processed yet, so I don't dare to enter the market to avoid Refoud. At that time I was so sure about the sell entry that I did at GBPJPY, if I'm sure it means there is a basis, right, friends. In short, my sell transaction stayed overnight because at that time the GBPJPY pair was only going back and forth (sideway). Then on Wednesday I added to buy transactions in the EURGBP pair, because since Tuesday I was so sure that the pound sterling would fall so that it could potentially come under pressure from its opposing currencies. But as it progresses, I start to smell a stronger scent in the pound sterling currency, which in the end I decided to close my transactions in GBPJPY and EURGBP and thankfully I was still able to pocket a profit even though it was only a little. Continue to Sell transactions at GOLD. Well, this is a transaction in Gold that almost took all the capital I had. The sell transaction in Gold really made me hooked on to add to the entry when the entry was previously floating minus (insistent averaging), plus my imaginary level was getting higher to get big profits in a short time, duh ,, it was really bad. when high-level delusions have entered our brains. Furthermore, the peak was when the price had risen very high, critical to 1739, if I'm not mistaken, at that time the equity in my account was only 30 dollars from the total initial capital of 118, at that moment I gave up because I had not seen a reversal signal from my flagship trading system. But the miracle came when I was completely resigned to the critical condition of my equity, gold was in freefall. In the end, on Friday morning, March 12th, I closed all my Sell Gold transactions in a profitable condition, Alhamdulillah.
    Based on the events that have characterized the trading I did this week, I am aware that my risk management and psychology still need to be matured in order to avoid similar conditions in subsequent trades. And Alhamdulillah, I WD my trading results in Gold and have been processed.

Total transactions made this week are 7 transaction
    (excluding EURUSDWEEK).

Name: Screenshot_2021-03-14-19-24-16.png Views: 78 Size: 133.2 KB

12. 10 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

Farnadus007 (14-03-2021), Fighterss (14-03-2021), Husnain41ff (14-03-2021), Interlock (14-03-2021), Latif3193 (14-03-2021), lenfrell (18-03-2021), loaded-prof (14-03-2021), PhilipOscar (14-03-2021), Ranger (14-03-2021), Rimi4x (15-03-2021)

13. #158 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    DAILY ANALYSIS GBPUSD
    EXTREEM BOLLINGER BAND AND MOVING AVERAGE OMA ALLY & PINBAR
    MARCH 15, 2021

Good morning to all members of MT5, who are ready to visit this absurd journal and hopefully it will be replaced by continuous smooth trading in consistent profit with Instaforex broker . Already entered the market early and still excited about this day.

GBPUSD during the past week was dominated by buyers even though at the weekend there was resistance from sellers who tried to break everything. Today's market opening on March 15, 2021 was not marked by phenomenal conditions in the form of large gaps, but everything happened in stable conditions. This means that during market holidays there are no fundamental shocks that cause prices to move significantly. The analysis of the GBPUSD currency pair is still under strong bullish pressure, where the weekly time frame is still under bullish pressure because it is above several parameters such as the pivot point line at 1.39276 and the EMA50 line as one of the trend filters.

Currently there is an attempt at the GBPUSD price to catch up on resistance in the position along with the top bollinger band and the psychological figure 1.40000. After entering such a decisive area, a breakout or pullback will be determined and this can force the price to drop again as a psychological pressure on the fear that occurs in market players. So until the price moves into several areas in today's trading planning, we can only wait and see. It is better for us to carry out other activities as a diversion so as not to take action caused by an emotional impulse to trade because it expels emotions for profit without the basis of analysis according to our technique. Usually the European session remains the best time for us to wait for the opportunity to enter into the trade. Have a good trading day today and hope you get a
    consistent profit

Name: 15_03_2021_MISJO_H1_GU.jpg Views: 79 Size: 100.1 KB

14. 13 users say Thank You to Logika for this useful post.

ARD (15-03-2021), ayat16317 (15-03-2021), ForexRider (15-03-2021), Guestteam (15-03-2021), Husnain41ff (15-03-2021), Interlock (15-03-2021), KingOfForum (15-03-2021), lenfrell (18-03-2021), PhilipOscar (15-03-2021), Ranger (15-03-2021), Salman120 (15-03-2021), Scared329 (15-03-2021), sufiasharmin (15-03-2021)

15. #159 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    223 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    forum friends who support me to be better at managing this forex trading. And with our increasing quality in market analysis, the greater the chance to be able to get unlimited profits. And for smooth trading tonight, don't forget to pray, uncle, so that what we have planned can actually be achieved.

Mapping for GBPUSD analysis with technical supply and demand analysis based on the h1 time frame GBPUSD is still in a weakening trend according to Mas analysis. With technical analysis of supply and demand, the potential seller tonight is again open to a low retest at 1.3864 and if today the seller is a valid breakout priced at 1.3864 GBPUSD weakening is still continuing and demand is priced at 1.3800 zone which will be retest by the seller's trade tonight
    And for the sell option tonight, we must also pay attention to the potential for gBPUSD bullish correction, because the potential for a bullish buyer to breakout at the hight or supply of 1.3950 can change the scenario from selll only to buy only. And tonight with the support of candlestick direction of bears / CSA on the h1 time frame to start trading sell with the main target at demand 1.3864 for a stop loss priced at 1.3955. And because we are trying to re-enter the market at a valid momentum, we can definitely press the risk of loss as little as possible to get better profits
    Name: 2090343948.png Views: 96 Size: 521.7 KB
    movement for all pairs looks not too aggressive, it could be because yesterday's news was minimal which had a big impact except in AUD and CNY. But for tomorrow, it looks like there is relatively a lot of news, so you need to be careful too. But this time I will only discuss some predictions of price movements and market analysis of GBPUSD and EURUSD on lower time frames. Because even though we have entered March 16 at GMT + 7

• Introduction

Because the relative movement is not too big, it is possible that the current moment we use the scalping fractals technique like the one I use is using the low time frame M15. Even though using the M15 time frame, it is certainly recommended to always use a good money management system when we start market execution. The first rule when you want to scalp a pair is to always pay attention to the news that is being released, it seems that for now there is no news that has a big impact so it is relatively safe to use analysis at the low time frame of M15, for example. If we look at the news today, there is not much news that has a big impact on prices
    Name: screenshot.520.jpg Views: 56 Size: 219.7 KB

EURUSD

Meanwhile for the EURUSD pair, here are some of the best areas for us to start market execution. The buy area is at the point 1.18382 to 1.8804 with the TP point at 1.190945. Meanwhile, we can place the sell area at the point 1.19979 to 1.20342 with TP at 1.196943. As long as the price has not entered the buy area and the sell area, we will not open a position. The following is a picture of the analysis:
    Name: screenshot.519.jpg Views: 52 Size: 252.6 KB

Conclusion

Because the market tends to be sideways at this time, we can set a limited profit target and analysis can also be done at low times such as M15 EURUSD and M15 EURUSD. Also pay attention to the note that in this analysis we see a green area where we are not advised to open positions because the price is not clear where to go. In this technique we are better off waiting for the price to move to the areas that have been determined.

A few simple analyzes of pairs in this journal, hopefully this will be useful for all. That is all and thank you

Reply to thread
Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Subscribed to this Thread : 2