• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: XE Markets (formerly Trading Point)

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 will become famous soon enough Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think XE market or commonly called XM is one good broker because XM has been regulated by a variety of trusted institutions in the world. Legitimacy was very secure by various regulations such as FCA (FSA, UK), CySEC, and so forth. This is a pretty impressive achievement, due to recognition of the various regulations that need to pass through a variety of complex and lengthy review.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andri1978     
      I think XE market or commonly called XM is one good broker because XM has been regulated by a variety of trusted institutions in the world. Legitimacy was very secure by various regulations such as FCA (FSA, UK), CySEC, and so forth. This is a pretty impressive achievement, due to recognition of the various regulations that need to pass through a variety of complex and lengthy review.
      Yup, I think also as you mentioned, dear.
      XM has a good regulation, but I never tried to broker, I see using the 5-digit, I guess it would be too fast for the price movement lol,
      some campaigns are also held at this broker, as several contests available for his client.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

xanax (05-03-2015)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbanibulbul     
      I have No Good experience with this broker ,I lost my 400 Dollar in this broker ,but many trader say it is good broker ,but why i lose my all balance ,so I leave this broker permanently.
      Do you have any problem with this broker? Why do you blame the broker for your loss? What is the reason for your loss? I think you should introspect yourself before you blame the broker and then create a bad reviews in the public place. It will hurt them, because it will make them have a bad image, then what if you lose your deposit in instaforex just because you loss in trade? Are you going to blame instaforex and then made a bad opinion about instaforex in public places?
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kie202 is an unknown quantity at this point kie202's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The broker is very good but has no fixed spreads, so that at the time the transaction should really look at the circumstances, but I am not interested in this because my broker prefer insta forex broker.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

A M Tamim will become famous soon enough A M Tamim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have No Good experience with this broker ,I lost my 400 Dollar in this broker ,but many trader say it is good broker ,but why i lose my all balance ,so I leave this broker permanently.
      I am not agree with you. I trade with XM with 3 years. It is good broker and trading is also good. We can trade easily as we think and make money online. Customer service is good also. So I think you are wrong and not well skilled to trade, thats why you lost your money.
      Indicators are useless if your can't use them

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,260 Times in 5,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x     
      Do you have any problem with this broker? Why do you blame the broker for your loss? What is the reason for your loss? I think you should introspect yourself before you blame the broker and then create a bad reviews in the public place. It will hurt them, because it will make them have a bad image, then what if you lose your deposit in instaforex just because you loss in trade? Are you going to blame instaforex and then made a bad opinion about instaforex in public places?
      Yep, its really quite hilarious about his posting...

Perhaps it still made sense if he wrote he was treated unfairly by the broker.

But all he wrote was about his loss.

We can trade in the most elite broker and we can still lose anytime.

Losing shouldn't be an excuse to call a broker bad broker.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Jamez is an unknown quantity at this point Jamez's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stekul     
      I have installed MT4 from xemarket but i only use a demo account because i am only focuses to use Insta for live account. This broker used 5 digits
      I am trading with them for the past year. They are very good. They client support is ok, the withdrawal is ok, the funding is ok. The best part I have to say is their Bonuses. They gave 100% up to 500$ for 1 week. So basically you can trade 1000 with only 500 of your money!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SeekN'Ride is on a distinguished road SeekN'Ride's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This one is also good. They have a lot of user in forex factory. The leverage is also big and also the bonus they give is also big. Good for those with small fund.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,024 Times in 412 Posts

I think if a broker is good then the clients won't have any problem with the company because normally only some small mistakes are done by the trader.
      If the broker is having a lot of complaints then it is hard to get a lot of clients. But you must experience it first to know if the broker's quality is good or not.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3