from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 20 (November 01 to November 30 2020), The prize pool is $8,500.

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,775 Times in 7,881 Posts

Default This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate. [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 20 (November 01 to November 30 2020), The prize pool is $8,500.

Dear MT5 forum members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
    We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.

We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
    The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $8,500 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
    2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
    3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
    4. There should be at least 250 words.
    5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
    6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
    7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
    8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the spacial topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566.

How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12753692

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
  3. #2 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,819 Times in 923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

Good luck to all participators for continueng the 20 round

A lot of to Admin and to Administrator and all moderators for increasing the contest prize.And very thanks for creating a such contest for us.

4. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  5. #3 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100 has a reputation beyond repute Raw100's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,908 Times in 1,413 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Default This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

Happy New month to the administrators, moderators and to all the author's in the forum.

Thank you Instaforex and mt5 forum for introducing round 20.

I wish all the author's best of luck and may we get good bonuses.

Stay well you all
    Together we are winning the war against the Covid-19 pandemic. This shows how strong we are when United as one.
    Racism can only tear us apart, let's say NO to RACISM, every LIVES matter. We are all one

I love Instaforex. Do you

6. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  7. #4 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2445 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,278 Times in 2,215 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

This is of course great news, Contest of the Best Answers Round 20 has already been started. I'm thankful to the whole mt5 forum community including our respected admin, respected moderators, and technical team for organizing such a nice contest for us. Also thankful to InstaForex for providing us all the required support and world-class services. Thanks to our mt5 members for making the contest more interesting and engaging. Honestly, I found the contest more informative and full of knowledge-based questions answers.

I never saw such a great contest anywhere on the whole internet. This contest has taught me a lot of lessons. I won't need to go anywhere to enhance my knowledge. Day by day I'm getting more knowledge from here. I appreciate every single participant who put their best effort here. I'm also requesting all members to participate in this contest. Keep asking and keep answering good questions. Don't repeat the same questions and follow the contest rules. Best of luck to every participant.

8. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  9. #5 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

ashfaq101w will become famous soon enough ashfaq101w will become famous soon enough ashfaq101w's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    95 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Dear MT5 forum members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
    We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.

We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
    The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $8,500 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
    2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
    3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
    4. There should be at least 250 words.
    5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
    6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
    7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
    8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the spacial topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

Rules of the Best Answer Contest can be found here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566.

How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12753692
    Best of luck to all the companions for the 20 round. Thanks to the admins for giving this opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  11. #6 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

TrustAndObey is on a distinguished road TrustAndObey's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thank you mt5 forum for this wonderful opportunity to earn bonus
    good luck to all the participants and i hope we get good bonus soon

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  13. #7 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8103 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,030 Times in 6,341 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

This is good news from the mt5 forum again. The continuation of this contest is a great opportunity for traders as well as others to learn. Also a gret opportunity for the contest participants to earn some good withrawable money. Thanks so much instaforex and mt5 forum.

I wish all participants good luck.
    Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
    Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  15. #8 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Tasmia will become famous soon enough Tasmia will become famous soon enough Tasmia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    122 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

WOW! That is the best thing which you increased if your post is good then you will give him 5 dollars this is a big victory for any hard worker and who gave this precious time for making good earning.

A perfect workout depends on the perfect money.

You usually heard that time is money, If you manage your time then you will manage your whole life. this is precious than any other precious gold.

Congratulation To Winners

Best wishes for new participition
    For daily Free Signals Keep visiting My Trading Journal

16. #9 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2445 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,278 Times in 2,215 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yesterday at late hours and today at early hours I've received the 'Best Answers Contest' prize amount. I hope most of you have also received your prizes. I've received about $80.03 in three parts. I've already updated it in the payment section. Also, I've made a withdrawal request of $80 from my InstaForex bonus trading account. I haven't got the amount yet into my Skrill account. Once I get the amount I'll upload the payment proof.

Thanks to our respected admin, respected moderators, InstaForex, and all of my fellow mt5 members. I've already uploaded the payment proof, but once again I'm uploading it here. I'm happy to share my payment proof here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Best-Answers-Contest-19-and-20-10-2020.PNG
Views:	116
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	300630

Those who are still not a part of the contest should at least try to participate in this amazing contest. You'll slowly able to gain good interest in the contest. It may take more time for a new participant to construct the answers but don't worry it happens to everybody. In order to maintain the quality of answers, we've to give more time to construct good quality answers. The best part is that most of the questions are related to our own profession so I think everybody would like to participate here.

I'm truly amazed to see most of our members' active participation and true dedication towards the contest. Because of your active participation, we're getting more quality answers. Thanks to every participant and hope to get more quality content from all of you.

17. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
  18. #10 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5678 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,893 Times in 1,675 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger     
    This is my withdraw this is my mistake why I make a withdraw

Attachment 300903

Today is the bad day for me when yesterday I make a withdraw of 151$ I will show you proof and I am also waiting my withdraw but when I wake up my account is disabled then I contacted the antifraud department they give me reply and told me this is bonus program when they want disabled our account I shocked I use this account with safely even I not give my mobile with other hand so they disabled us with out any reason this is not fair we make hard work and they disabled us with out any reason

This is the reply of antifraud team

Attachment 300904
    Here is possible suggestions for your account getting blocked by anti fraud department of Instaforex.

1. Change of withdrawal method: you are not allowed to change the method you used for withdrawal when your account was attached to the forum.

2. Using different email in case of skrill: if you do this then your account will be blocked.

3. Use of VPN to Access your Account:
    You are forbidden from using vpn to access your instaforex account, if you do, you will be blocked or account disabled instantly.

4. Using browser that has vpn by default: example include puffin browser etc.

5. Having Multiple Accounts

These are just suggestions, think deeply you should have done one of these. Back in the days a moderator's instaforex account was blocked because he used vpn, anti fraud does not do partiality. You must have committed an offence.

19. For the posts posted after 01.12.20 the likes will be displayed after 31.12.20.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open