Thread: News of Gold

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Kasep Kacida is on a distinguished road Kasep Kacida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

news related to the gold should be considered and analyzed by those who make gold as the main instrument traded, gold because it has a seductive movement in relation to the potential benefits that can be achieved
      SIMPLE LOT CALCULATOR
      DOWNLOAD

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't know gold news, but maybe it's like the USD news, so we can get the better chance to win with it, trading the news is good, but for gold trading, you need a lot of money to do that, you need big margin to survive in gold trading,
      the spread in gold is 100 pips hehe it's not small amount bro

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento will become famous soon enough elemento will become famous soon enough elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The news which will relate to gold can appear to so many times like currency news. But that news will be with big importance rate as gold market is leader of market and its movement also can affect to other movements so faster. That is why following this type off news always big responsibility.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,843 Times in 599 Posts

if you are trading in gold then you can just follow the news of us and china as they are the main countries which affect the movement of the gold.when the usd goes up gold comes down and vice versa like this you can know the direction of the trend according to the USD price.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is when there is negativity in the stock traders usually quit their positions and get invested in precious metal it being most safe in bad times. Gold remains in pressure at times share markets are booming traders have positive mindset about the economy. Recently trade war situation between US and china hit most of the share markets badly but gold witnessed a good spike of 2-3% in just 2 days.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,955 Times in 984 Posts

gold instrument is usually related to forex news and the evolution of certain currencies like US dollars, AUD and EUR, the understanding about these news and how investors prefer to invest in gold in specified time can be a great addition for traders to make profit in this instrument.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the Forex market, gold is a form of currency. The particularity of gold is that it can only be traded against United States dollars (USD). The internationally accepted code for gold is XAU. It is known to be a “safe-haven” asset, it is expected to increase its value in times of volatility and economic uncertainty.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold trading for me is a very risky trading instrument to trade In the Forex market and i do not think that there is any source of news release on Gold rather than for you to focus on the US dollar news release and when a good economic release comes out for U.S dollar the Gold will become weak but when a weak US dollar news is release the Gold prices will start going up. That is the best way to trade Gold with fundamental analysis.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Hizam is an unknown quantity at this point Hizam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you and we hope more news for gold in order to benefit the traders who prefer to trade in gold and, although I do not like trading in gold and currency trading better with him, but this news will benefit a lot

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5