Important rules of making a good post in Journals section
Dear forum users,
Please read important rules of making a good post in Trading Journals section.
1. Write only when you have something useful to write. Nobody is interested in your opinion produced merely as a self-justification for a post. Posts starting and / or continued with "I think", "according to my analysis" are worth not much, unless you are a renowned author. Putting excessive greetings and wishes of good health made out of the desire to simply artificially increase the length of the post are the best way to inform the reader (and editors) the posts does not worth being read.
2. If you post analysis, explain your system, how it works, what are entry points, what are exit points. This is much more interesting than "I think it will go up" as it does not represent any meaningful worthiness attached to it. To not repeat the same explanation in each post, consider putting explanation of your system into the first post of the thread, which can be edited with time, as your trading system develops. Or link to he description of your system in each post.
4. Visualize. No one is interested in scrolling long texts posted without pictures. If you have some analysis but cannot produce it in form of a nice looking picture then it is likely that you do not have a worthy analysis at all. Putting a screenshot of a chart with an indicator attached to it is similarly useless: no one is interested in seeing charts which they themselves can see on their side: the analysis should represent an unique input, with whatever your system requires. Even if that is simply a trend line, it is still better than nothing or "I think".
5. Accuracy and the header. If your post has a message, it must be capable of being described in a short header at the top of your post. Proper formatting of paragraphs, headers and accurate pictures (as opposed to "I did by finger on my screen"level quality) is what makes posts worthy.
6. Self-awareness. If you do not have time to post quality posts meeting requirements above, consider decreasing posts frequency as quality prevails over quantity. Those posting 5 quality posts a month will earn more than those posting 500 nonsense posts a week. The age of "I-posted-just-to-post-something" is over.
Forex Forum fx.co – Introduction.
Forex market is high-yield and risky
mean of taking profit by operations with the currency rates. Instruments
of work at Forex market in many ways determine the result of currency
trading made by Forex market participants – brokers’ clients. Every
Forex broker offers its own terminal, however the most part of brokers
and traders concur in choosing MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals.
This forum is created for those who prefer the terminal of MetaTrader
series in trading on Forex.
Forex Forum fx.co – trade discussion.
Forex market forecasts, independent
opinions of novice traders and experts of the currency market – all
this you will find at the Forex-forum of trades discussion. Solid experience
of work on Forex is preferable, but all comers including Forex-newbies
may come and share their opinion as well. Mutual help and dialog –
the main goal of communication at Forex-forum, devoted to trading.
Forex Forum fx.co – dialog with
brokers and traders (about brokers).
If you have negative or positive experience
of work with Forex broker – share it at Forex Forum, related to the
questions of Forex service quality. You can leave a comment about your
broker telling about advantages or drawbacks of work at Forex with it.
The aggregate traders’ reviews of brokers constitute a rating. In
this rating you can see the leaders and outsiders of the Forex services
Free discussions at the Forex Forum
You are a trader and want to relax?
Then Forex Forum for free discussions is for you. There are no doubts
that conversation on subjects close to Forex market is preferential.
Here you will find jokes about traders, caricature of Forex brokers
and full-rate Forex off top.
Bonuses for communication at Forex
This forum is created by traders for
traders and is meant for deriving of profit. However, each post at the
Forex forum gives its author a forex bonus, which can be used in Forex trading
at the account opened with one of the forum’s sponsors. This small
gift is presented with the aim to reward professional traders for spent
time at our forum.
We appreciate your choice of Forex
forum fx.co as a platform for communication.