Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Update: Trading Journal rules have been changed.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Update: Trading Journal rules have been changed.

Hi All,
    Before submit new post to Trading Journal Section please review rules again. we have some change in rules. i.e

Name: Screenshot_3.jpg Views: 2071 Size: 26.2 KB

Read all rules here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ctober-28-2020)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3329 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,003 Times in 4,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    Hi All,
    Before submit new post to Trading Journal Section please review rules again. we have some change in rules. i.e

Attachment 298023

thanks for the update. i have a question that how we can count character? any specific tools or option can you mentioned? If the character counter will be added into the posting field then this could be easier for us.

everyone is concern about bonus issue since last few weeks and bonus has not been updated on time like before.. can we know when week45 bonus will be credited?

thank you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

Forecastboy (11-12-2020)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2438 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,159 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Use site wordcounter360 or anything tool on the internet you can search on google box.
    God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

global20 (13-11-2020)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83025 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 4,408 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Hi global20
    Number of characters in your posts can be calculated via using a website, such as "wordcounter", and i explained how to use it in the following link : Wordcounter

7. 3 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

amiron56 (13-11-2020), global20 (13-11-2020), Tacaz (13-11-2020)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,142 Times in 6,920 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by global20     
    thanks for the update. i have a question that how we can count character? any specific tools or option can you mentioned? If the character counter will be added into the posting field then this could be easier for us.

everyone is concern about bonus issue since last few weeks and bonus has not been updated on time like before.. can we know when week45 bonus will be credited?

thank you.
    I generally use easywordcount Its very simple and easy ...you people can try this also

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

global20 (13-11-2020)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How to count character.

Quote Originally Posted by global20     

thank you.
    You can install google chrome extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...foehpcakfgldj/
    After install extension.
    Selection any text and then right click on it and follow below picture.
    Name: Screenshot_4.jpg Views: 1390 Size: 112.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. 9 users say Thank You to mt5guru for this useful post.

Aafiya (13-11-2020), elssayed (13-11-2020), global20 (13-11-2020), Interlock (13-11-2020), Moheforex (19-12-2020), rezwanfx (13-11-2020), Shehroz khan (19-11-2020), silvermaddness (16-11-2020), Tacaz (13-11-2020)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    439 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,941 Times in 973 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    You can install google chrome extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...foehpcakfgldj/
    After install extension.
    Selection any text and then right click on it and follow below picture.
    Attachment 298534
    Hello sir could you guys remove the 900 second limits its been so much annoying for the part timer as well otherwise every thing is fine but you always update your rules but about the bonus you are lazy last month i have done almost 350 post and do handwork on my post based of quality but i did not receive any rewards yet that's why i left forum . because your guys i may think focus on favoritism happy4x one of them

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by professionaldewangi     
    Hello sir could you guys remove the 900 second limits its been so much annoying for the part timer as well otherwise every thing is fine but you always update your rules but about the bonus you are lazy last month i have done almost 350 post and do handwork on my post based of quality but i did not receive any rewards yet that's why i left forum . because your guys i may think focus on favoritism happy4x one of them
    According to rules we don't believe on quantity, you should need to submit posts according to rules, most of your posts are short and our rule is minimum 1000 characters, if you submit 1000 shorts posts then you will get nothing, but if you made one post according to rule then it will be better then 1000 posts.

14. 2 users say Thank You to mt5guru for this useful post.

rezwanfx (13-11-2020), Waqas1007 (13-11-2020)

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31 is a splendid one to behold SoftGirl31's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hi All,

Attachment 298023

Forum Rules are being very Strict:
    Respected Sir, I think this rule is not Best for "Replies". This rule is best only for Journals and Threads that need details. But "Reply" don't need Details of 1000 Characters. Please release our Difficulties because what we can say in up to 500 characters reply? Whereas Only Threads and Journals need details with every side which can take 1000 characters easily.
    Moreover, 15 mints wait between every post is not best for those whose cannot spend much time on Forum. As a result, Majority of forum Members has been leave this forum you can check present and previous activities.we are very sad and shocked for these injustice and strict rules but will try to follow them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SoftGirl31 For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (13-11-2020)

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2916 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,008 Times in 1,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    According to rules we don't believe on quantity, you should need to submit posts according to rules, most of your posts are short and our rule is minimum 1000 characters, if you submit 1000 shorts posts then you will get nothing, but if you made one post according to rule then it will be better then 1000 posts.
    Thanks for announcement of the new rule for the trade journal .That's great for members improving their typing skills.All members of the journal section should be follow the new rules which of the 1000 characters which is not strict.But I read that the other members are feeling strict to this new rule but I hope they will adjust to this rule very soon.

18. 3 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Aafiya (13-11-2020), mt5guru (13-11-2020), R3spawn (13-11-2020)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3