It announced OnePlus new phone to be a killer of middle - class. With a phone OnePlus Nord start and place in a new series not to occupy the place of its phones leading but to be a miniature version of them Vchehrh company-wide especially in getting the best specifications and raw materials at the lowest prices would phone OnePlus Nord, so Valhatv comes With a Snapdragon 765G processor and an AMOLED screen at a 90Hz refresh rate, is there another phone that has better specifications, so let's get to know that with a presentation of the full specifications of the OnePlus Nord phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not as follows.
OS: Android 10
the screen: 6.55 inch - Fluid AMOLED
Healer: The Qualcomm a Snapdragon 855
Random memory: 8 GB
the battery: 4000 mAh
OnePlus Nord 2 - Specifications and Price
Mobile advertising It has not been announced yet
Availability in the market unavailable at the moment
• The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows: -
• - The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB of type LPDDR4X.
• - The second version comes with 128 GB of solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB type LPDDR4X.
• - The third version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB of type UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 12 GB of type LPDDR4X.
• Unfortunately, it does not support the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
The body of the phone
• Dimensions 160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm (6.33 x 2.93 x 0.32 in)
• Phone materials Front glass (Gorilla Glass 5), back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
• the weight of 190 grams
• Mobile colors Silver, blue
• The screen comes in the form of a double hole where the 6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED screen comes with FHD + quality at 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 408 pixels per inch and supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content and there is a protective layer on the screen of Corning Gorilla Glass of the fifth generation supports the refresh rate of 90Hz and 60Hz. You can also cancel the control buttons and use the gestures to enjoy the full-screen size better with the screen support more than one display mode, such as video enhancer, Reading mode, and Night mode with HDR 10+ support.
Screen type Fluid AMOLED touch screen, 16M colors
• the size 6.55 inches
• screen resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 408 pixels per inch pixel density
• Protection layer Gorilla Glass 5
• Proportions 86.5% screen-to-body ratio
• Extra features
• 90Hz HDR10 + refresh rate
• Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 - seven nm
• Healer Octa-core (1 x 2.96GHz Kryo 485 & 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 & 4 x 1.78GHz Kryo 485)
• Graphics processor Adreno 640
• Memory card No
• Random memory 8 GB
• Storage memory 128 - 256 GB
• the basic Triple
• First 48 MP (wide), f / 1.6 aperture
• the second 12 MP (telephoto), f / 2.2 aperture, x2 optical zoom
• The third 16 MP (ultra-wide), f / 2.2 aperture
• Basic camera features Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
• the video 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 240fps, 720p @ 960fps , Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
• The selfie Lonely
- 16 MP (wide), f / 2.0 aperture
• Selfie camera features Auto-HDR
• Video 1080p @ 30fps , gyro-EIS
• Capacitance 4000 mAh non-removable
• Battery Type Li-polymer
• Fast shipping 30 watts
• The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
• 3.5 mm earphone port Yes
• phone Speaker Yes
• Sensors Fingerprint sensor under the screen - optical
• Other advantages Acceleration, gyro, proximity, compass
• Means of safety and protection in the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in to the screen and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by the face.
• The USB port comes from the newer Type C and also supports OTG.
• The phone is available in blue and gray.
• The materials used to manufacture the phone comes from glass, as the company usually does in most of its phones, with a plastic frame, unfortunately.
• The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
• Supports Bluetooth version 5.1 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
Phone name OnePlus Nord 2
The price is in US dollars $ 520
The price in Saudi Arabia 1950 riyals
The price in Iraq 621080 dinars
Price in India 38820 and Rs
The price in Egypt 8135 pounds
the OnePlus Nord phone case: -
OnePlus Nord phone with pre-installed screen - 30-watt Warp Charge header - Type C USB cable - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone in addition to the warranty - Back cover to protect the phone - OnePlus welcome letter - Pin Metallic.
Disadvantages of mobile OnePlus Nord: -
• Does not support wireless charging.
• Does not support water or dust resistance.
• It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
• There are no headphones in the phone box.
• It does not support the ability to increase the space by installing a memory card.
• The telephoto camera does not support the telephoto, unlike competing phones.
• It does not support stereo speakers, unlike other OnePlus phones.
OnePlus Nord advantages: -
• Competitive price, or at least ... cheaper than the leading OnePlus phones.
• Supports 5G services.
• The processor offers excellent performance compared to its price.
• The battery still performed acceptable enough.
• The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with the front and back cameras.
• Modern glass design with leading mobile materials.
• The double-hole AMOLED screen offers excellent performance in addition to its support for the 90Hz refresh rate.
• The Warp Charge supports 30 watts of fast charging, which means that your phone is charged in a short time.