Vivo has announced the date of launching its new Vivo Y51 mobile, which will come in the middle class, and carry a Super AMOLED screen that supports Full HD Plus, almost without edges, with a small notch. The phone uses the Snapdragon 665 eight-core processor, with 4 GB RAM. The back of the phone comes with four cameras that support full HD imaging. It works with a 4,500 mAh battery that supports fast charging of 18 watts. Below we will show you the price and specifications of the Vivo Y51 with a detailed explanation of all the advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
• OS: Android 10
• the screen: 6.38 inches - Super AMOLED
• Healer: The Qualcomm a Snapdragon 665
• Random memory: 8 GB
• the battery: 4,500 mAh
Vivo Y51 2020 - Specifications and Price
Mobile advertising It has not been announced yet
Availability in the market unavailable at the moment
The body of the phone
• Dimensions 159.3 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm (6.27 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)
• Phone materials Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
• the weight of 186 grams
• Mobile colors Blue, black
• The device's screen is of the type Super AMOLED capacitive, which supports the ability to multi-touch, with support for 16 million. It comes with an area of 6.38 inches, and it occupies about 83.4 percent of the total area of the front of the device. It displays with a resolution of 2340 by 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 404 Pixels per inch, with an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9, and the screen is almost borderless, with a small notch at the top of the middle of the screen, which is the same design as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 screen.
• Screen type Super AMOLED touch screen, 16 million colors
• the size 6.38 inches
• screen resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 404 pixels per inch pixel density
• Proportions 83.4% screen-to-body ratio
• Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 - eleven nm
• Healer Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
• The graphics processor Adreno 610
• Memory card Supports
• Random memory 8 GB
• Storage memory 128 GB
• the basic Quad
• First 48 MP (wide), f / 1.8 aperture
• the second 8 MP (very wide), f / 2.2 aperture
• The third 2 MP (macro), f / 2.4 aperture
• The fourth 2 MP (depth), f / 2.4 aperture
• Basic camera features LED flash, panorama, HDR
• the video 1080p @ 30fps
• The selfie Lonely
- 32 megapixels (wide), f / 2.0 aperture
• Selfie camera features HDR
• Video 1080p @ 30fps
• It works with a 4,500 mAh battery that cannot be removed, which is of lithium polymer and can be quickly recharged with a power of 18 watts, which is the same charging power in Xiaomi phones of the same class.
• Capacitance 4500 mAh non-removable
• Battery Type Li-polymer
• Fast shipping 18 watts
• An external speaker, a Loud Speaker, amplifies the sound when making calls during the Speaker's operation or playing audio and video files. The phone carries a separate speaker input to add a speaker with a 3.5 mm jack, supporting the Radio FM system.
• 3.5 mm earphone port Yes
• phone Speaker Yes
• Sensors Fingerprint sensor under the screen - optical
• Other advantages Acceleration, gyro, proximity, compass
• The charging
port of the phone comes from USB Type-C, with support for the USB On The Go feature.
• Phone name Vivo Y51 2020
• The price is in US dollars 255 dollars
• The price in Saudi Arabia 955 SAR
• The price in Iraq 304,570 dinars
• Price in India 19030 and Rs
• The price in Egypt 3990 pounds
Open the box:
• Vivo Y51 phone.
• A protection layer was put on the screen by the company.
• The original charger head is 18W, with a Type C USB cable.
• The transparent color case works to keep the back of the phone from bumps and shows its
• Caller tray eject tool or card and card.
• A booklet with instructions for using your phone for the first time.
• Handfree high-quality headphones.
advantages of Vivo Y51:
• The Vivo Y51 mobile screen is super AMOLED with a sensor below it on the front with the best FHD + display quality in the middle class, and the screen design is very acceptable at this price.
• Latest OS straight out of the box.
• The processor offers strong performance and can run many modern games in good quality with smooth performance.
• Solid memory with a large space so that enough applications and file storage, and the phone supports inserting a memory card.
• Four rear cameras, including a wide camera, are top-rated.
• The selfie camera is good compared to the competitors. It supports recording in Full HD quality.
• Separate headphone input with the radio system.
• The latest charging port with the USB OTG feature allows the phone to operate various USB devices such as flash drives, mouse ... etc.
• The battery lasts until the end of the day without the need for recharging, and it supports fast charging that fully charges the battery in about an hour and a half.
Disadvantages of Vivo Y51:
• The phone does not support inserting two SIM cards with the card, and one must be dispensed with.
• There are many phones at a lower price with more RAM, which may lead to reloading some applications from returning to them again (without closing them and opening them again).
• The rear cameras do not support 4K recording, nor do they include a zoom camera; So when you zoom in, it will reduce the final images' quality.
• The company could have refreshed the design a little; It is the same as the Vivo S1.
Is Vivo Y51 the right choice for you?
• If you want a phone with a super AMOLED screen at a relatively low price, you can buy the phone, especially as it will give you a large battery that lasts until the end of the day.
• The phone is not the best in games, and there are many phones in this price category with better processors with more RAM.