No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Prisha Trading Journal

1. #111 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 308 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    PRISHA TRADING JOURNAL UPDATE

GREETINGS

Hello my friends, readers, traders and members of the reputable mt5 forum. Howís everything going today with you all today? Hopefully everyone is doing wonderfully well and in thr right frame of mind which is required to trade the forex market. Itís been a normal day on the forex market. Iíve had to hold on to my position which I currently have going in the EURUSD pair. This trade which I expected to go in the bullish direction is currently running in thr bearish side and is giving me some losses on my account. Hopefully it will reverse towards my actual prediction. I hope we are having a wonderful day on the forex market. The USDX is currently trading at a price of $92.58 and is having quite a good bullish run which it has been on for quite some time now. I am expecting the USDX to make a fall but probably on a short term move. This move may be profitable for market scalpers which decides on quick take profits and take their leave from the forex market. The USDX may see a drop down towards around $92.20 before we see a reversal back upwards. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this. Iíll be doing some analysis now. But just before that, Iíll like to talk about the news we have today. Letís get to that then.

Name: ECE4887A-812A-4EEA-8A35-F2887C51FF51.png Views: 165 Size: 138.7 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

In the news angle, we have quite a lot of news out today. But majority or even almost all of them are low and medium impact news which have little or no effect on the forex market. But then, the EUR and the USD got in today for some high impact news. We should be prepared for it when the time comes, unless of course, you are so good at trading the news. Other than that, you have to to be careful when taking positions on pairs or currencies that are in the news. Letís take a look at the currencies that are available on the news outlines today. See the pictures below.

Name: 08747510-0236-49E5-8F77-952076BDE8E6.jpeg Views: 167 Size: 279.2 KB

Now that we are pretty much done with that, without much delay, letís go straight to the reason for this work. Iíll be doing some analysis on a few pairs this morning. Some well detailed analysis will do as Iíve seen some good works on other journals too today. So letís get to it then. Iíd love you contributions as well. Thanks for these encouragements and contributions youíve been showing on my journal, itís well appreciated.

GBPUSD ANALYSIS

GBPUSD is showing a very good bearish strength and sellers can take advantage of it as long as the price remains way below the 1.3373 price level. A breakout at the support level located at 1.3674 will push for way more bearish momentum. At this level, sellers of this pair can then aim at the support level located at 1.3588. Breaking this level will allow sellers aim for the 1.3473 price range. But then, a return above the 1.3733 price area, would make this trade a short term one and wonít be tradable in the long term. We have to be watchful, so that we arenít trading against the market trends. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: CBB6A6A4-9BBE-4B1A-B9BF-5C9CD39B2129.png Views: 164 Size: 189.1 KB

EURUSD ANALYSIS

EURUSD which I think will make a bullish move can allow for positions taking, if only the price of EURUSD temperature way above the 1.1798 price level. The bullish target will be set at 1.1840. A bullish breakout at this level will boost the bullish momentum and will allow buyers aim for the 1.1866 price level. If we see a breakout at this level too, then our next bullish target will be the resistance level located at 1.1882. Attentions should be paid to the 1.1840 resistance level, if that level is not broken immediately, we may experience a short term bearish move. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: D225A993-0657-4B16-B601-A29239BD9EE9.png Views: 156 Size: 185.0 KB

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, we have to work harder this week if we know we must make some good profits from it. As traders, we have to pay attention to details in every move we make. The forex market is not friendly and doesnít go so easy on traders, we have to know this and accept it or stick to it. please leave me your thoughts and contributions in the comments section below. Now that we are done with this analysis, itís now up to us as traders to make moves and better our traders. Analysis and predictions may not be a hundred percent accurate. So we have to draw out our plans and work with good strategies. That will be all for now guys. Have a wonderful weekend and show love to people around you and be nice to people you come in contact with today. Enjoy your day and Iíll see you in the next one, cheers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #112 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha has a reputation beyond repute Prisha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Hello my friends, readers, traders and members of the reputable mt5 forum. Howís everything going today with you all today? Hopefully everyone is doing wonderfully well and in the right frame of mind which is required to trade the forex market. Itís been a normal day on the forex market. Iíve had to hold on to my position which I currently have going in the EURUSD pair. This trade which I expected to go in the bullish direction is currently running in thr bearish side and is giving me some losses on my account. Hopefully it will reverse towards my actual prediction. I hope we are having a wonderful day on the forex market. The USDX is currently trading at a price of $92.58 and is having quite a good bullish run which it has been on for quite some time now. I am expecting the USDX to make a fall but probably on a short term move. This move may be profitable for market scalpers which decides on quick take profits and take their leave from the forex market. The USDX may see a drop down towards around $92.71 before we see a reversal back upwards. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this. Iíll be doing some analysis now. But just before that, Iíll like to talk about the news we have today. Letís get to that then.

Name: E45C299A-CC71-4048-8B35-A3EB50603C5C.png Views: 159 Size: 135.1 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

In the news angle, we have quite a lot of news out today. But majority or even almost all of them are low and medium impact news which have little or no effect on the forex market. But then, the EUR and the USD got in today for some high impact news. We should be prepared for it when the time comes, unless of course, you are so good at trading the news. Other than that, you have to to be careful when taking positions on pairs or currencies that are in the news. Letís take a look at the currencies that are available on the news outlines today. See the pictures below.

Name: 522AAC20-1EE0-4FEB-9607-2CC462E551BB.jpeg Views: 158 Size: 249.2 KB

Now that we are pretty much done with that, without much delay, letís go straight to the reason for this work. Iíll be doing some analysis on a few pairs this morning. Some well detailed analysis will do as Iíve seen some good works on other journals too today. So letís get to it then. Iíd love you contributions as well. Thanks for these encouragements and contributions youíve been showing on my journal, itís well appreciated.

EURUSD ANALYSIS

EURUSD is clearly having a strong bearish trend as we see in the charts. We see some moves from this pair trying to make a rebound. For now, this is clearly a technical move and it doesnít change the basic bearish trend which it is having. For us to see a move in the bullish side, it will atleast have to make a move towards 1.1788. Buyers can then see the chance to aim at a target at 1.1815. Buyers of this pair will then aim at the 1.1855 price level. If we see a return to the support level located at 1.1748. It will be a reverse in the basic bearish trend which we are having. The next bearish trend we might have then will have a target of 1.1721 and 1.1681 by extension. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: 03B457C1-412A-4BF3-A8E6-81F30AC34864.png Views: 146 Size: 180.2 KB

AUDUSD ANALYSIS

We can see that the AUDUSD is building a bearish trend. This is a good one for the sellers as long as the price of this pair remains way below the 0.7655 price level. The first bearish target should be located around 0.7554. We would have the bearish wave revived by a break at this level. At this level, sellers can then aim at the next support level located at 0.7364. Crossing this level will allow sellers of the pair aim at the 0.7238 price level. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: 4590889B-09C9-49A3-BB71-09C18243F672.png Views: 151 Size: 181.9 KB

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, we have to work harder this week if we know we must make some good profits from it. As traders, we have to pay attention to details in every move we make. The forex market is not friendly and doesnít go so easy on traders, we have to know this and accept it or stick to it. please leave me your thoughts and contributions in the comments section below. Now that we are done with this analysis, itís now up to us as traders to make moves and better our traders. Analysis and predictions may not be a hundred percent accurate. So we have to draw out our plans and work with good strategies. That will be all for now guys. Have a wonderful weekend and show love to people around you and be nice to people you come in contact with today. Enjoy your day and Iíll see you in the next one, cheers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #113 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Hello my friends, readers, traders and members of the reputable mt5 forum. Howís everything going today with you all today? Hopefully everyone is doing wonderfully well and in the right frame of mind which is required to trade the forex market. I havenít made a post in like three days now. The last payment was made last week and it was really demeaning. I was paid just 7$. What should anyone do with such on the forex market? This is just almots pointless. Weíve made complaints to administrators, but nothing seem to be changing. I wonder what next should be done. A lot of people are talking about these and moderators page are always filled with messages whenever it is payment day, due to huge efforts and a way discouraging bonus we get every week. The new bonus system is nothing to write home about. Considering the fact that people may not even get paid at all and the admins tell you that itís because your had work wasnít considered worthy of payment by the system. I donít even see those in authority working on this and itís like our whole cry about this is just mere noises. I hope things get better. If not, people may be forced to leave this place soon. Itís been a normal day on the forex market. Iíve had to hold on to my position which I currently have going in the EURUSD pair. This trade which I expected to go in the bullish direction is currently running in thr bearish side and is giving me some losses on my account. Hopefully it will reverse towards my actual prediction. I hope we are having a wonderful day on the forex market. The USDX is currently trading at a price of $93 and is having quite a good bullish run which it has been on for quite some time now. I am expecting the USDX to make a fall but probably on a short term move. This move may be profitable for market scalpers which decides on quick take profits and take their leave from the forex market. The USDX may see a drop down towards around $93 before we see a reversal back downwards. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this. Iíll be doing some analysis now. But just before that, Iíll like to talk about the news we have today. Letís get to that then.

Name: C6954E11-CB3C-478E-A6F8-227064CA3DE9.png Views: 152 Size: 134.6 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

In the news angle, we have quite a lot of news out today. But majority or even almost all of them are low and medium impact news which have little or no effect on the forex market. Other than that, you have to to be careful when taking positions on pairs or currencies that are in the news. Letís take a look at the currencies that are available on the news outlines today. See the pictures below.

Name: 835D1389-AA21-4542-95D2-1617B5714549.jpeg Views: 148 Size: 243.9 KB

GBPUSD ANALYSIS

GBPUSD is currently having a strong bearish trend and this have been going on for some time now. Some of us are still waiting for some good signal to hit on a bullish move. But this pair seem to be on a continuous downward trend. Sellers can take advantage of this if only the price of this pair remains way below the 1.3792 price level. But this pair as of now, must be traded with the utmost caution as it seem to be indecisive at the moment. At this level, sellers of this pair can then aim for the 1.3738 price level as the next bearish target. A break below this level will rejuvenate the bearish momentum as sellers can then aim at the next bearish target located at the 1.3701 price level. If this level is broken, the next target will be the support level at 1.3647. But then, we have to put in mind that if we see a bullish breakout at the 1.3792 price level, we may need to generate a new analysis for this pair as this will no longer be valid. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: 460C4749-BFE0-4C9B-BFD5-E36D4EA515EA.png Views: 141 Size: 183.9 KB

EURUSD ANALYSIS

As we see on EURUSD, we are currently in a phase of indecision. In a situation, you can try to work something out in the trend but on a short term. As long as the price of the pair remains way below the resistance level located at 1.1774. Bearish positions can still be taken. But then, when we see a cross below the support level located at 1.1754, this may be a signal that we will see a reversal in this current trend. At this level, sellers will then aim at the 1.1739 support level as the next bearish target. Breaking through this level will allow sellers aim for the 1.1719 price level. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this.

Name: 68101CF8-A775-4170-827C-CA860487EB95.png Views: 281 Size: 180.9 KB

CONCLUSION

4. #114 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Hello friends, traders, readers and members of the reputable mt5 forum. Howís it going today with everyone? Hopefully everyone is doing just fine. I hope we are having a wonderful time in the forex market this week. Itís really been a rough week for me on the forex market. I think itís due to the fact the forum has really let a lot of us down in terms of itís payment distribution system. I havenít really made any reasonable trade because I barely have anything to do with just $7. But itís all good. We all hope for the best though. In as much as we try our best an put in alot of effort daily, letís still continue to hope for the best and maybe things may change in the coming, weeks or maybe even months. Who knows? Letís talk about the USDX. The USD index seem to be gaining a lot of strength and having a striaght bullish run. With it currently trading at a price of around 63.39, the USD index may see a bearish drop soon. But itís expected to be on the bearish side. With the USD gaining strength, major pairs holding against the USD is going bearish as of now. Take for example EURUSD which was supposed to have make a bullish move but still ranging around and being indecisive, making some bearish moves as well because the USD is currently having a strong bullish momentum. This has been a draw back for me because i lost a trading account to this particular move right here. Hopefully the market plays in the expected direction soon enough. Let us take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: DFAFBC19-219A-4959-B7D0-BA6DDD93F014.png Views: 139 Size: 133.0 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

In the news angle, we have quite a lot of news out today. But majority or even almost all of them are low and medium impact news which have little or no effect on the forex market. But then, the USD got in today for some high impact news. We should be prepared for it when the time comes, unless of course, you are so good at trading the news. Other than that, you have to to be careful when taking positions on pairs or currencies that are in the news. Letís take a look at the currencies that are available on the news outlines today. See the pictures below.

Name: 4F37E89A-12B3-4995-BEDB-3D5C778E3283.jpeg Views: 136 Size: 247.3 KB
    Name: 9733F2F1-7A6D-4C36-A1AB-5064A81D7193.jpeg Views: 132 Size: 285.7 KB

EURUSD ANALYSIS

We can see a very strong bearish trend for EURUSD pair. As long as the price of this pair continue to trade below the 1.1736 resistance level, traders can try to take advantage of the bearish power or trend. With this, the first bearish target for this pair will be located at 1.1698. We will see a continuous bearish momentum if this level is broken and the bearish wave will be revived more. At this level, the next bearish target will be at the support level located at 1.1673. Crossing this level also will allow sellers target the 1.1635 price level. We have to be watchful of excess bearish movements. We may see some rebounds or retracements from this pair. It will be very risky to trade against the market trends, so it will be advisable to wait for a good signal to show that a reversal is already on the way. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: 39A862A1-A62D-46E3-9580-85F0E092C8D3.png Views: 123 Size: 180.3 KB

GBPUSD ANALYSIS

We are currently facing a time of short term indecision from this pair. Taking a trade in the current trend or underlying trend for this pair will be much favourable. As long as the price of GBPUSD holds way below the 1.3745 price level, sellers can still take advantage of the bearish trend. A breakout at the 1.3707 price support level, will indicate a revival in the current underlying trend which is bearish. At this level, sellers can then target the 1.3668 support level. Crossing this level will allow sellers aim for the sellers 1.3630 price level. But we have to watch out for excess bearish movements as we are likely to see a reversal. It will be very risky to trade against the market trends. So we have to wait for a clear signal for GBPUSD to turn bullish before we can buy this pair. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: 3F0FAB51-A10C-4480-B9FA-278DEBCA198C.png Views: 124 Size: 186.5 KB

CONCLUSION

5. #115 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Hello friends, traders, readers and members of the reputable mt5 forum. Howís it going today with everyone? Hopefully everyone is doing just fine. I hope we are having a wonderful time in the forex market this week. Itís really been a rough week for me on the forex market. I think itís due to the fact the forum has really let a lot of us down in terms of itís payment distribution system. I havenít really made any reasonable trade because I barely have anything to do with just $7. But itís all good. We all hope for the best though. In as much as we try our best an put in alot of effort daily, letís still continue to hope for the best and maybe things may change in the coming, weeks or maybe even months. Who knows? Letís talk about the USDX. The USD index seem to be gaining a lot of strength and having a striaght bullish run. With it currently trading at a price of around 93.27, the USD index may see a bearish drop soon. But itís expected to be on the bearish side. With the USD gaining strength, major pairs holding against the USD is going bearish as of now. Take for example EURUSD which was supposed to have make a bullish move but still ranging around and being indecisive, making some bearish moves as well because the USD is currently having a strong bullish momentum. This has been a draw back for me because i lost a trading account to this particular move right here. Hopefully the market plays in the expected direction soon enough. Let us take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: DC5E46A2-5858-46AA-9490-550D8ABE2722.png Views: 109 Size: 133.8 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

In the news angle, we have quite a lot of news out today. But majority or even almost all of them are low and medium impact news which have little or no effect on the forex market. But then, all the forex pairs got in today for some high impact news. We should be prepared for it when the time comes, unless of course, you are so good at trading the news. Other than that, you have to to be careful when taking positions on pairs or currencies that are in the news. Letís take a look at the currencies that are available on the news outlines today. See the pictures below.

Name: 6FD9821B-0375-4BCC-A89B-986CD308E404.jpeg Views: 107 Size: 293.8 KB
    Name: B28F176A-4146-4F23-8E45-80C4BEB76660.jpeg Views: 109 Size: 259.1 KB

AUDUSD ANALYSIS

AUDUSD seem to be making moves to continue on the bearish trend as long as the price of the pair stays way below the 0.7655 price level, sellers of this pair will still be able to take positions and also be ready to take only short term buy positions as the USD is still pushing in the upward direction. Sellers of this pair will find a support at the 0.7510 price level. A bearish breakout below this support level will push for more bearish momentum and will revalidate the bearish trend. The next support level at the 0.7364 will be the next bearish target. Breaking this level will allow sellers aim at the 0.7246 price level. But then, we have to pay close watch for a return above the 0.7655 price level, this will be a signal for a short term bullish retracement. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this.

Name: FBE1DED4-C175-45E6-B6A9-856D5368845D.png Views: 105 Size: 188.8 KB

USDJPY ANALYSIS

Yesterday, the USDJPY was trading in a higher position and closed the day in a the high side around 110.70 as the USD us currently strengthening. Today, it has traded in the ranges of 110.55-110.80. When we take a close look at the hour chart, it is quite noticeable the USDJPY pair is still trading above the Moving average line MA 200 H1 at 109.40. On the four hour chart, we seem to have a similar situation going on here. Based on these fact, it will be best to buy this pair as long as the price remains way above the MA 200 H1 at 109.40, it will be best to wait for a bearish retracement which gives traders the opportunity to buy at a lower position. I hope we can all relate to this fact. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: B8A97AEC-6D34-49E3-8B22-11053D2AA4D1.png Views: 108 Size: 177.6 KB

CONCLUSION

6. #116 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Hello everyone. Friends, traders, readers and members of this reputable forum. Howís everyone been doing lately? I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful and profitable time on the forex market. Itís been a while and Iíve been away for sometime. Iím back now. I wasnít paid during the week and i hope the system is fully functional and very reliable now. Letís hope everything is in order now and things are working well as it is at the moment. USD index is trading at $92 and it made a bearish move in recent times. I am expecting more bearish moves from the USD index which other pairs are going bullish for the meantime. We may see a short-term rebound on this basis. But on that note, we have to watch out for a strong signal, which proves that USD index will go bullish, before we can take positions in order not to trade against the market trends. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on this mates.

Name: E0F87623-F44E-4B69-BB0D-BBEBE749D263.png Views: 88 Size: 138.3 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

In the news angle today, we have a lot of news out there. But most of them are low and medium impact news which have little or no effect on the forex market. But we should expect some big moves from the CAD currency today, as we have a high impact news later in the day. We are expected to be ready for it when the time comes, unless you are so good at trading the news. Other than that, you have be careful when taking positions on pairs or currencies that are in the news. Letís take a look at the currencies that are available on the news outlines today. See the pictures below.

Name: B2E8E415-E556-4495-B7D4-9337E09E863D.jpeg Views: 82 Size: 268.9 KB

AUDUSD ANALYSIS

It will be advisable to trade to long-term positions on AUDUSD, as long as the price of this pair remains way above the 0.7597 price level. The bullish target for buyers of this pair will be at the 0.7664 price level. When there is a breakout at this level, we should expect the bullish momentum to be brought back alive. Buyers can then set their target at the resistance level at the 0.7678 price area. If this level is crossed, the next bullish target should be at the resistance level at the 0.7707 price level. Like i have said earlier, it will be advisable to only trade long-term positions on AUDUSD as this pair is currently having a very strong bullish trend. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it mates.

Name: 8DD27219-F6F4-48AE-8208-B2B8F779F1D8.png Views: 80 Size: 185.2 KB

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, we have to work harder this week if we know we must make some good profits from the forex market. As traders, we have to pay close attention to details in every move we make. The forex market is not friendly and doesnít go easy on traders, we have to know this and accept it. please leave me your thoughts and contributions in the comments section below. Analysis and predictions will not be a hundred percent right. So we have to draw out our plans and work with good strategies. That will be all for now guys. Have a wonderful weekend and show love to people around you.Also, be nice to people you come in contact with today. Enjoy your day and Iíll see you in the next one, cheers.

Rejected

7. 15 users say Thank You to Prisha for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (09-04-2021), apna_papa (09-04-2021), Aromakhan (09-04-2021), BlackDollar (09-04-2021), Brayde (09-04-2021), Fiona Lv (15-04-2021), Guestteam (09-04-2021), Interlock (09-04-2021), Khurram78 (09-04-2021), loaded-prof (09-04-2021), Mikhail Mishustin (09-04-2021), rescue1122 (09-04-2021), shahidxx (09-04-2021), ShantiMan (09-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

8. #117 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Good day my friends, howís it going with you today? Hopefully youíre doing good. Itís a new day and we hope for the best out of the forex market. In all, yesterday was a good day and i hope today is better. Today Iíll be talking about GBPUSD and what i think the pair is going to do, Iíll like to know what you think as well, so do me the favour of leaving a comment in the comments section below. So, back to why we are here.

ECONOMIC CALENDAR
    Today, we have some news around. We have high, medium and low impact news available to us today. Taking a look at the picture below, we can see that the high impact news available today, have to do with the NZD and the USD currency. When trading these pairs with high impact news, you have to be careful with the positions you get into, so as to be prepared for anything, unless you are so good at trading the news. Take a look at the picture below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Name: 5A1BFC4D-2885-41F4-9E67-A470555DDA94.jpeg Views: 72 Size: 326.5 KB

GBPUSD ANALYSIS

GBPUSD stays below the MA 200 H1. Just yesterday, the GBPUSD traded in several directions. This pair traded in the range of 1.3695-1.3765. It closed the day without any much difference around. Today, it traded in the ranges of 1.3750 and 1.3770, just staying around yesterdayís closing price. When we take a look at the hour chart, it is noticeable that GBPUSD is still trading below the MA 200 H1 at 1.3785. On the four hour chart, we seem to have a similar situation. On this note, it will be best to sell this pair. For the fact that GBPUSD is still trading below the MA 200 H1 at 1.3785, then the best decision is to look for a good position to sell this pair. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Name: 468DEF41-2994-43A4-B09C-D345DB44E948.png Views: 65 Size: 182.9 KB

Thatís all for now my friends, Iíll see you in the next one. Thanks for your continuous contributions and thoughts. Iíll like to see more and more of that in the comment section below. Letís share ideas and let me know what you think about these analysis. Have a wonderful day mates. Cheers.

Approved

9. 17 users say Thank You to Prisha for this useful post.

alimat1 (14-04-2021), amiron56 (14-04-2021), Eva4ever (14-04-2021), Fiona Lv (14-04-2021), Fxtechno (14-04-2021), global20 (14-04-2021), grasper (14-04-2021), Honey Bee (14-04-2021), Interlock (14-04-2021), Jaxson (14-04-2021), loaded-prof (14-04-2021), PhilipOscar (14-04-2021), rescue1122 (14-04-2021), Royoct (15-04-2021), saaheed (15-04-2021), SweetRose (14-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

10. #118 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Good day my friends, howís it going with you today? Hopefully youíre doing good. Itís a new day and we hope for the best out of the forex market. In all, yesterday was a good day and i hope today is better. Today Iíll be talking about EURUSD and what i think the pair is going to do, Iíll like to know what you think as well, so do me the favour of leaving a comment in the comments section below. So, back to why we are here.

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

Today, we have some news around. We have high, medium and low impact news available to us today. Taking a look at the picture below, we can see that the high impact news available today, have to do with the AUD and the USD currency. When trading these pairs with high impact news, you have to be careful with the positions you get into, so as to be prepared for anything, unless you are so good at trading the news. Take a look at the picture below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Name: 104000BF-888D-4AD0-BACD-4802FB355814.jpeg Views: 62 Size: 244.5 KB
    Name: 634DA305-49E1-4E14-99E2-40904DB8057F.jpeg Views: 62 Size: 248.2 KB

EURUSD ANALYSIS

Name: D9DBA704-43D7-4668-975A-0C4FA4ACAB67.png Views: 59 Size: 137.1 KB

EURUSD is trading around a six weeks high. Yesterday, this pair was trading at a high price and closed the day in positive areas around 1.1975. Today, it traded in the range of 1.1970-1.1990 and this is very close to a six weeks high. When we take a look at the hour chart, it is noticeable that EURUSD is still trading above the MA 200 H1 at 1.1875. On the four hour chart, it seem to be a similar situation. On this ground, it will be best to buy this pair. For the fact that EURUSD is still trading above the MA 200 H1 at 1.1875, then the best decision is to look for a good position to buy this pair. Though i sold this pair earlier, itís just a short term trade and it is currently running in profit. I am hoping to close the trade soon and look for a good position to buy EURUSD. Take a close look at the chart and my running position on EURUSD below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Name: 8FC6F4A5-05BF-4ABB-9021-A4E12E3BFC03.png Views: 59 Size: 180.0 KB

Name: 538BAE7F-1369-4D57-8DA9-81A27829B7E8.jpeg Views: 56 Size: 36.2 KB

Thatís all for now my friends, Iíll see you in the next one. Thanks for your continuous contributions and thoughts. Iíll like to see more and more of that in the comment section below. Letís share ideas and let me know what you think about these analysis. Have a wonderful day mates. Cheers.

Approved

11. #119 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Good day my friends, howís it going with you today? Hopefully youíre doing good. Itís a new day and we hope for the best out of the forex market. In all, yesterday was a good day and i hope today is better. Today Iíll be talking about AUDUSD and what i think the pair is going to do, Iíll like to know what you think as well, so do me the favour of leaving a comment in the comments section below. So, back to why we are here. Take a look at the picture below for an update on my EURUSD trade.

Name: E3276779-914E-46A7-963C-C5C90DA10CF5.jpeg Views: 36 Size: 35.9 KB

ECONOMIC CALENDAR

Today, we have some news around. We have high, medium and low impact news available to us today. Taking a look at the picture below, we can see that the high impact news available today, have to do with the CNY currency. When trading these pairs with high impact news, you have to be careful with the positions you get into, so as to be prepared for anything, unless you are so good at trading the news. Take a look at the picture below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Name: ABF3FF63-6FF4-4EBB-A4DA-2C88C7CFD749.jpeg Views: 36 Size: 169.5 KB
    Name: 7D8A89BB-FA5D-42EB-87CC-2C6A29024DD8.jpeg Views: 36 Size: 163.8 KB

AUDUSD ANALYSIS

Name: F675FDF2-ACB8-4FC9-920D-E359D931DC73.png Views: 37 Size: 142.4 KB

AUDUSD is trading around a four weeks high. Yesterday, AUDUSD was trading at a high price and closed the day in positive areas around 0.7750. Today, it traded in the range of 0.7725-0.7755 and this is very close to a four weeks high. When we take a look at the hour chart, it is noticeable that AUDUSD is still trading above the MA 200 H1 at 0.7650. On the four hour chart, it seem to be a similar situation. On this ground, it will be best to buy this pair. For the fact that AUDUSD is still trading above the MA 200 H1 at 0.7650, then the best decision is to look for a good position to buy this pair. Take a close look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.

* Resistances levels: 0.7760, 0.7800, 0.7845

* Support levels: 0.7705, 0.7680, 0.7635

Name: 1392EC7F-20AA-457D-8DBC-C8B6D7DA1FE8.png Views: 35 Size: 183.1 KB

Approved

12. 15 users say Thank You to Prisha for this useful post.

alimat1 (16-04-2021), Aromakhan (16-04-2021), Carolyn (16-04-2021), Ch saab (16-04-2021), evanshad (16-04-2021), grasper (16-04-2021), Interlock (16-04-2021), Khurram78 (16-04-2021), loaded-prof (16-04-2021), PhilipOscar (16-04-2021), rescue1122 (16-04-2021), Romanrein (16-04-2021), ShantiMan (16-04-2021), SweetRose (16-04-2021), The End (16-04-2021)

13. #120 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

GREETINGS

Good day my friends, howís it going with you today? Hopefully youíre doing good. Itís a new day and we hope for the best out of the forex market. In all, yesterday was a good day and i hope today is better. Today Iíll be talking about USDJPY and NZDUSD and what i think these pairs are going to do as soon as the market reopens. Iíll like to know what you think as well, so do me the favour of leaving a comment in the comments section below. So, back to why we are here.

USDJPY ANALYSIS

Yesterday, the USDJPY traded in the range of 108.60-108.95. And that was close to a three weeks low. Taking a look at the hour chart, it is noticeable that USDJPY is trading below the MA 200 H1 at 109.35, while on the four hour chart, it is trading below MA 200 H4 at 109.10. On this note, it will be a smart decision to look for a good position to sell the USDJPY pair, as long as it is trading below the MA 200 H1 at 109.35, it will most likely move in the bearish direction. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Resistance levels: 109.10, 109.55, 109.

Support levels:108.65, 108.30, 107.80

Name: 19800985-DE9E-4D89-A2EB-3F1E6268292E.png Views: 20 Size: 11.5 KB

NZDUSD ANALYSIS

Yesterday, the NZDUSD traded in the range of 0.7130-0.7185. And that is close to a one month high. Taking a look at the hour chart, it is noticeable that NZDUSD is trading above the MA 200 H1 at 0.7055 while on the four hour chart, it is trading above MA 200 H4 at 1.7105. On this note, it will be a smart decision to look for a good position to buy the NZDUSD pair, as long as it is trading above the MA 200 H1 at 0.7055, it will most likely move in the bullish direction. Take a look at the chart below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Resistance levels: 0.7180, 0.7270, 0.7305

Support levels: 0.7130, 0.7045, 0.6995.

Name: DF1EF7D5-87E4-4A04-80CD-4EF62B64227C.png Views: 20 Size: 11.6 KB

14. 17 users say Thank You to Prisha for this useful post.

alimat1 (Yesterday), ayat16317 (Yesterday), BlackDollar (Yesterday), Ch saab (Yesterday), Farnadus007 (Yesterday), ForexRider (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Killer089 (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), Mikhail Mishustin (Yesterday), RanaNadeem (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday), ShantiMan (Yesterday), SweetRose (Yesterday), The End (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12