THE FOREX EXPERT ADVISOR
Forex trading does not always go smoothly and can be frustrating occasionally. Some Forex traders may become greedy or afraid, and they are often prone to make bad decisions that can adversely affect their trading for this reason. Using a Forex EA (Expert Advisor) will be one way to avoid this issue.
A Forex EA is an automated device that tracks the forex markets and provides indications for trading opportunities to be found. While we do not suggest any particular EAs, some experienced traders do find them to be of value because of their unpredictability.Image retrieved from: https://iforexrobot.com/wp-content/u...gs-slide-1.jpg
The Forex market is open Monday - Friday 24 hours a day for trading. It is clearly not possible for humans to be continually active around them but a computer can trade for days without ever having to take a break. In addition, on a variety of FX trading sites, EAs can be used.
Some of them allow traders to fully customize their trading systems and then use them, such as MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5), on a personal account.
The first question is, what is an advisor for experts? An EA is a Forex automated trading device, as stated earlier. They are written in MetaQuotes Language 4 in MetaTrader and built for use on the trading platforms MT4 and MT5.
To generate trading signals automatically and notify you of trading opportunities, EAs can be programmed. A Forex robot, which, like an EA, is a software that works to identify market trends and produce trading signals, is another form of automated trading device. However a Forex robot can also trade on a trader's behalf automatically, unlike an EA. On the other hand, an EA would often require a trader to approve individual trades manually.
Every Expert Advisor is based on preset rules, but in order to trade, EAs can vary in the rules they obey. They reduce the risk of making emotional and unreasonable trading decisions, as with any automated program, which is a prevalent issue for novice Forex traders. A Forex EA is very strictly followed and exempt from any human interference.Image retrieved from: https://dailygoldanalysis.com/wp-con...uto-Robots.jpg
Forex EAs can be easily purchased on the internet, usually for sale, and without any specialized technological expertise, can be quickly built into your trading platform.
We will outline the four kinds of expert advisors you can meet before explaining the functions of Forex EAs:
-The News Specialist Advisor: as the name indicates, the primary goal is to take advantage of different news events and significant price changes that may take place during major news releases.
-The Breakout Expert Advisor: is planned specifically for opening a trade when a price breaks through predetermined levels of resistance and help.
-The Hedge Expert Advisor: Any Expert Advisor playing two respective and opposing positions falls under this category, minimizing the loss on one while promoting benefit on the other.
-Scalper Expert Advisor: Such EAs follow the objective of securing small profits once they are available. This EA could open and close an infinite number of trades for some benefit and, depending on market conditions, could trade up to 400-500 times a day.
THE FUNCTION OF EA
It is possible to program the best Forex Expert Advisors to act in many ways e.g. by using a variety of technical indicators, such as a moving average indicator or a MACD indicator) or by looking for the appropriate patterns and breakouts.
The EA can evaluate the market as well as the actions of individual financial instruments by applying these diverse measures and can produce a signal about trading opportunities.
EAs, which are another form of automated trading tools, are similar to Forex robots. There is an obvious difference between an EA and a Forex robot by using strict definitions is that an EA will produce signals while a robot will carry out trades without any necessary manual sign-off. The terms are also used interchangeably, however which means that many so-called Forex EAs are capable of much more than just signal generation.
Some Expert Advisors are designed to take total care of your account. The principle here is that, before determining how much of your balance can be put at risk, it would look at your current account balance. The general rule of thumb is to gamble just 1 - 2 percent of the balance of your account.
In addition, it can review the trades and determine if a trailing stop, take-profit or a stop-loss should occur. They often take the current market conditions into account as soon as Forex Expert Advisors have the requisite details. As a consequence, you will be informed of when to open a new position.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU GET A FOREX EA
1. The Data Importance: The first tip is to be cautious about the reliability of the results of backtesting. You may think that great backtesting outcomes are evidence that your system is ready to succeed - sadly, it's not that easy.
These findings depend on the quality of the data used in the backtest, which means that poor data will result in inaccurate results. Only up to 90% modeling accuracy can be achieved with the default data in MT4 and MT5 . Although this sounds fine, in particular on smaller time frames, this can cause major differences in backtesting and the live experience.
Fortunately, there are sources of historical data that are freely accessible and guidance on how to prepare the appropriate MetaTrader data.
2. Understanding The Execution Speed: The first step in changing an EA to trade on a live account is reliable data. The next step is thoroughly knowing the pace of your execution.
MT4 and MT5 work for 30 seconds in a trading session. If you are using a Forex EA, if there is no trading activity for more than the time described above, your session will automatically expire. This involves automatically re-authenticating the IP address with a password and a login. For some brokers, this can take some time, even up to two seconds. Even though it might seem an insignificant amount of time, delays of this magnitude can have a major effect on the outcomes of your trades in times of high volatility.
3. Debugging: If you have spent any amount of time writing a complex MetaTrader Expert Advisor then you probably know how hard it is to debug the code. You can find that a debugger is not included in the list of available resources, as the MetaQuotes policy indicates that they appeal more to the needs of brokers than traders.
Fortunately, to make your life easier, there are some items open. One strategy is to directly input print functions into your code, although that can become very difficult to handle, particularly if you have thousands of lines and don't know where the issue is. You can also download Microsoft DebugView to view a log that has been formatted methodically.
4. Test your connection to MetaTrader: Make sure to test your connection to MetaTrader. To run your Expert Advisor, your platform has to be switched on and linked directly to your broker. There is nothing more misleading than believing that you just have an EA to find out that it has been disconnected and that it will not reconnect. Although MT4 and MT5 are configured to reconnect to the server automatically without any problems, this does not always function as planned.
If you own several MetaTrader accounts, the wrong credentials are often used during the reconnection process. Deleting your unapplied accounts from the Navigator window in MT4/MT5 is the safest resolution. While this may not actually be a serious problem, if you are offline and your Expert Advisor is not constantly up and running, it can be very frustrating.
5. If you are looking at a product that claims to be better than a human trader, or one that offers a million-pound profit, then it's probably too good to be true. They're not all experts. Look for honest feedback, check how they do against other EAs and in a live market and look for guidance from experienced traders to find the EA for you as you would any investment. Some EAs have been recognized as scams, so before investing, you will need to do your due diligence.
6. Connectivity: The EA can only run on the computer it is downloaded to, sadly. This implies that the monitoring and trading signals will not be accurate and regular unless the system is continuously on and linked not only to the internet, but also to the trading platform. Power outages and communication problems with Wi-Fi can interrupt service. You can download a Virtual Private Server (VPS) to boost your access, allowing you to have a version of your EA online, hosted on an external server so that it can operate around the clock.
TOP CATEGORIES OF EA
1. Hedge expert advisor: Two opposing positions are opened by this EA, reducing the risk (but also reducing potential profit). It does not need to evaluate market dynamics in order to reduce losses, it just needs to inform the consumer of the best time to sell.
2. News expert advisor: This form of EA works and responds by tracking financial news so that major price changes can be taken advantage of by the customer.
3. Breakout expert advisor: A continuous technical analysis of market behavior is carried out by the breakout EA to determine when major moves are coming, putting the consumer in the best place to take advantage of that.
4. Scalper expert advisor: The scalper takes advantage of small price fluctuations and sells while they are in benefit by putting loads of small trades. Often there is less risk to the main money, but the margins of profit appear to be lower.
5.Adaptive expert advisor: In an agile, adaptive way, many EAs function. With various criteria and laws, they can be set and this helps them to respond in different ways as the market does. So you can make trades that concentrate on hedging, the news or grid/martingale using the same software.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
A wide variety of MT4 and MT5 Expert Advisors are available on the web. Some of them were developed primarily for trading news events and at all other times to remain out of the market, while other EAs are intended to stay operational 24/7. In order to automate their systems, seasoned Forex traders who have built their own manual FX trading systems also employ MQL4 programmers, thus creating their own custom EA.
All Expert Advisors have the same aim, which is to completely automate the process of Forex trading and make a profit while doing it. Expert Advisors use technical metrics to assess market conditions and then make trading choices. It must first be added to a map on the MT4 website prior to using an Expert Advisor.
In order to determine what the next steps will be an Experienced Advisor will take hundreds of variables and elements into account. This ability to consider such a wide range of elements influencing prices, as well as the discipline of an emotionless automated trading system, can sometimes result in a combination that is very useful and effective.
FOUR REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET A FOREX EA
1. Accessibility: EAs are simple to import and use and you can make one to your exact specification if you are a coding whiz. Some EAs have versatile ways to adjust the code, and thus the trading parameters and strategy, without understanding MQL, you can change the stop-loss cap, the number of trades you want to make, or the appropriate slippage rate with a few simple clicks.
You can easily access and make use of the simple algorithm, even if you are not technically able to adjust the parameters, even without advanced knowledge of trading or coding.
2. Time: As described before, acquiring the knowledge and experience necessary to become a successful forex trader takes a long time. Using an EA might not make you the most experienced trader, but in a way that most people will fail to do it will control the market for you.
And you will have more time to work, spend time with your family or indeed, sleep without missing any chances, because the automated expert advisor will run all day every day. A common feature of EAs and a major selling point is time saving.
3. Machine: Machine learning makes the EA a piece of software that is continually upgrading. Most EAs use AI technology that learns as it trades, and it can learn much faster than humans with numerous neural networks available.
The other advantage of a computer being an EA is that the algorithm sees black and white trading. By reducing it to a clear yes or no decision, it takes the emotion out of the trade, preventing human recklessness or fear.
4. Flexibility: While forex specialist advisors are commonly used on forex markets, they are versatile enough to run on indices, cryptocurrencies or commodities as well. The EA can be modified, using highly sophisticated algorithms, to respond to price movements, economic announcements, current available balance and technical indicators.
IS THERE A POSSIBILITY TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE EA?
The reply is yes. Multiple EAs on the MetaTrader client terminal may be used. However it should be remembered that not all Expert Advisors operate on one terminal together. This is largely due to the fact that they will want to handle open trades with each other. Programmers prefer to get around this by adding special numbers in the source code section of the business entry.
However, there are several platform limitations. In MetaTrader, for example, one Expert Advisor can only interact with one trading server at any time. You will eventually receive 'trade background busy' errors in the logs if several Expert Advisors show a lot of operation on the same terminal, and more than one attempts to interact with the trading server. If you have so many EAs on a single terminal of a client, this happens.
THE GPX FOREX ROBOT
Undoubtedly, this FX Specialist Advisor provider has plenty to sell to traders. You might benefit from using this if you already have experience and moderate knowledge of the financial markets.
It would be preferable to use an advanced trade copier if you are trading using the MetaTrader 4 terminal. This commodity is also preferred by traders who spend a lot per month in the Forex markets. There is no monthly GPS Forex Robot subscription, and EAs come with a one-time fee.
Overall, GPS Forex Robots are user-friendly and give quick access to good customer service - contact details are transparent and respond almost instantly, which serves a user technically well.
THE ITIC SOFTWARE
Itic Software offers a wide range of services for FX traders. They inform their customers when it is an acceptable time to perform buy-sell actions on the Forex market of major currency pairs, based on research.
There are several trading strategies from Itic Tech Specialist Advisors. Professional traders are constantly checking the large service they provide, goods are not repainted, they still have the source code and only use special mathematical algorithms.
THE WORK FOR EXPERT ADVISORS IN 2020
On the internet, EAs appear to cause quite a lot of discussion. Let us describe the positives first of all:
-It can function 24/7 because it does not EA does not sleep
-It deprives itself of any emotions
-Nothing can stop an expert consultant from working
-Expert Advisors are available on the trading platforms of MetaTrader
There is also the fact that it is very difficult to check the accuracy of any EA, in addition to the usual drawbacks, which include the lack of imagination, unless you have used it yourself. Let's outline two scenarios that could happen as a result of the use of EA:
-The first one is that the MetaTrader 4 or 5 Expert Advisor tweaks numerous times, and on a demo account it can still not produce steady earnings.
-The second is that on a demo account, the Forex EA is profitable, but for some unknown reason, when the trader tries to apply it with their own funds to a live account, the EA suddenly does not work as well and traders lose their money.
BACKTESTING VIRTUOSO EXPERT EA
The Virtuoso robot is an expert capable of trading EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and other big currency pairs.Image retrieved from: https://fullforex.net/wp-content/upl...e-1024x576.png
Typically, this robot conducts various trades during a day, but without the expert making trades, a few days can pass because the conditions required for the expert to trade are simply not met.
It operates on the temporality of M5. In a matter of minutes, most of its operations are normally solved, as its operation is 100 percent scalping.
Its outcomes are amazing, as its earnings are very generous by adding compound interest. Its performance is quite high, as the technique used by the robot makes it possible to be very precise and to malfunction on very few occasions. In backtesting, this test is carried out with 90 percent quality.
From January 2016 to July 2019, the backtesting shown below was completed, with a 95 percent success rate.
It is worth noting that because of its high performance, this ADP is suitable for capital management. I could also inform you that RUSSIAN is the original seller and has this ADP for sale in MQL5 for 17,000.
We managed to decompile the expert in Full Forex and obtained the source code of the version that this developer sells from the official Meta Trader website (MQL5), and we decided to build a demo account to check the results and see if this robot is worth investing 17,000. For such a high cost, the outcomes are better than outstanding.
For Demo Investor Account access data:
Number of account: 20903948644
Password Inverter: 0GMHxQPwi4
Server: Tickmill-Demo United Kingdom
Hundreds of options can be seen by a simple search for expert advisors, and each has its own unique selling point. There are inherent risks, however, like everything related to markets, trading and money, and no device is foolproof.
It is always worth making sure that you understand as much as you can about the professional advisor you are considering receiving. Find out what other users think, find experienced users' guides to the app and check the live performances.
Some EAs promise high returns; make sure you backtest them and try them in a trial account so that you know how they work exactly. Look out for EAs and robots that offer promises of money-back that might not be justified.
It will make you money and save you time if you find a trustworthy EA and use it according to your chosen strategy. It makes trading much easier to take the emotion and commitment out of watching the market 24 hours a day and will allow you the opportunity to concentrate on other aspects of your life without missing a trade.
Forex trading is highly risky, so make sure you are trading wisely and just trade what you can afford to lose, even with an outstanding expert advisor in your arsenal.