on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Gullz Trading journal

1. #51 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

US Dollar (USD) Prediction

Good Morning friends!
    Being acknowledged as "The most powerful country of the world", United States of America is still unable to manage its shaking economy. The degraded value of USD from past few months is attributed to many factors such as high unemployment, increased debt levels, partitioned government and inadequate health care system. The finance department is still willing to purchase 120 billion dollars in order to drive the diseased and tumbling economy. The new government is placing its best players in the political landscape and their first target is to stop devaluing US dollar in the trading market. Therefore, the new government is going to recover the virus-disturbed economy with increased employment generation opportunities.

Name: USD.png Views: 143 Size: 22.1 KB

Technical Aspects at 1-D Timeframe

The value of US dollar has shown some recovery from past few hours but still it has gotten down with -0.06%. The current price is swinging at 89.47 and the indicators are positioning some positive movement of this Greenback. A strong resistance will hamper its bullish movement at 89.75 and there are fewer chances to break the expected resistance. Please share your views regarding USD current and expected pattern.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 18 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

AHT (01-07-2021), Alikhanx (01-07-2021), bappy4x (01-07-2021), Boman (01-07-2021), Forex Prediction (01-07-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-07-2021), Honey Bee (01-07-2021), Interlock (01-07-2021), Kalex (01-07-2021), keepcalm (01-07-2021), Latif3193 (01-07-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (01-07-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-07-2021), ola4real (01-07-2021), sammoni (01-07-2021), Tigerlane (01-07-2021), Vacko (01-07-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-07-2021)

3. #52 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz has a brilliant future Gullz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Failure of USA

Donald Trump failed to meet the expectations of his nation during his entire tenure. Some people think that a good businessman will be a good nation leader but that is totally wrong. Donald Trump's ideas, discussions, logics and vision did not meet the common sense of a common man. All his promises and goals went wrong which he announced during his government. I think, Donald Trump is the big reason behind failure and devalue of US dollar. When he talked, he talked like a foolish not like a world leader. The greater advantage was taken by China during his tenure as China's growth rate was highest during this period. The only reason is that the China never opened its mouth for foolish and sense-less talks as Trump did. The position of USD will remain stunted unless Trump leaves the White House and Power is totally delivered to new selected president.

Name: EURUSSSD.jpg Views: 194 Size: 319.3 KB

4-H Analysis of EURUSD using Heiken Ashi Indicator

EURUSD took advantage of decreasing value of US dollar in the trading market and jumped towards highest value of 1.2375. The target I set for this currency pair was 1.2350 yesterday but it took no time to cross that target. On a longer-term perspective the linear regression is still supporting bullish trend for EURUSD. At this time, the trading market is moving sluggish and probably in the evening, a good bullish turn will be observed heading towards 1.2400-1.2450.

Trade idea: Insert a buy trade at 1.2300 and take profit at 1.2380. Choose stop loss around 1.2280. Heiken Ashi indicator is showing resistance at 1.2388.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 17 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

Adorn (01-07-2021), amiron56 (01-07-2021), Aromakhan (01-07-2021), Forex Prediction (01-07-2021), FXKING1992 (01-07-2021), grasper (01-07-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-07-2021), keepcalm (01-07-2021), Latif3193 (01-07-2021), LiveForex (01-07-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (01-07-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-07-2021), ola4real (01-07-2021), PhilipOscar (01-07-2021), sammoni (01-07-2021), Vacko (01-07-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-07-2021)

5. #53 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

GBPUSD Technical Analysis

Good morning everyone! May this day bless you with happiness and prosperity.

Winter season has always been the most awaited and charming season for majority of the population especially for youth. But previous year and this year, it put a bad impression on livelihoods of every community therefore, everyone is praying that it should pass with single eye splash. This season is the best opportunity for Covid-19 and new strain to grow faster with low mortality. United Kingdom has shut down all the country imposing tier-4 lock'down but remained unsuccessful to decrease increasing rate of new strain of this virus. UK observed 52,618 new cases on Thursday and 1162 new casualties. The government is looking surrendered against this virus portraying bad impression towards developing countries. The current situation is putting huge pressure on value of Great Britain Pound (GBP) to move smoothly in the trading market.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 230 Size: 34.0 KB

Technical Analysis at 1-D Time'frame

GBPUSD price stopped at 1.3570 on the closing of trading market on Thursday. 4-H and 1-D charts are clearly depicting for bearish turn of this currency pair. GBP is loosing its value along-with USD. At 20SMA and 50SMA, the price is looking for downward pattern searching for support at 1.3515. Negative movement towards 1.3500 is getting dominant in the technical indicators. The position of GBPUSD can strengthen if supported by strong catalyst during day interval.

6. #54 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Crude Oil Fundamental Analysis

Bird's Eye View of US Dollar
    US dollar succeeded to gain sufficient strength today's morning and now swinging around 90.06. Unfortunately, Trump's followers hit a protest against White House in favor of Trump administration which would be written in bad words in history of United States of America. This kind of abuse behavior will definitely put adverse effects on value of US dollar. US dollar is reacting on the same path as it reacted in 1992 and 2008. If it continues to follow that path then it will go down reaching 82.00 value at the end of this month. There are fundamental chances of Greenback's recovery after Joe Biden fasten the seat belt of politics on 20th January, 2021. Today's recovery of USD is looking temporary and we are going to observe a huge bearish pattern in next week.

Name: CL new.png Views: 179 Size: 28.4 KB

4-H Analysis of Crude Oil

Crude oil bullish pattern is not getting affected by any fundamental factors and chances of upward movement are still dominant and prominent. This liquid trading commodity is heading to break the resistance at 51.70 and the next bullish wave is climbing upto 54.60 value. If the bearish turn happens then the resistance at 49.40 is very crucial to justify its next movement.

Trade Idea: Insert trade at 51.15 and take profit at 51.65. If resistance is broken at 51.70 then get a buy trade after that and enjoy profit at 54.50.
    Gullz Trading Journal

Hard-work works when fueled with Dedication and Commitment

7. 15 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

Forex Prediction (01-08-2021), ForexRider (01-08-2021), FXKING1992 (01-08-2021), grasper (01-08-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-08-2021), Interlock (01-08-2021), keepcalm (01-08-2021), LiveForex (01-08-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-14-2021), PhilipOscar (01-08-2021), skyboy (01-08-2021), Tigerlane (01-08-2021), Umersadiq (01-08-2021), Vacko (01-08-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-08-2021)

8. #55 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

GBPUSD Outlook

Good Morning! Hope you will be enjoying your weekend.
    Great Britain Pound (GBP)/Sterling captures 3rd position in ranking of most popular currencies in the world. In trading market, Japanese Yen grabs its position pushing it at 4th number. The first two most traded currencies are Euro and US dollar across the globe. Having strong economic and political influence in the world, UK and USA currencies create an interesting and competent battle-ground in the trading market. Sterling strengthen its position when UK economy outperforms against USA's economy and USD gets higher position if GBP looses its weightage in the trading market. GBPUSD currency pair is also acknowledged as "The Cable" because it was traded across the Atlantic Ocean via cable. Among all major currency pairs, this currency pair's movement is mostly influenced by fundamental factors instead of technical factors.

Name: GBPUSD1.png Views: 885 Size: 27.0 KB

D-1 Time'frame Analysis

At this time, UK position in the world is getting question mark because Covid-19 cases are increasing manifold and government is yet unable to reduce the Covid-19 victims after imposing lock-down in entire country. Beside fluctuating position of UK, GBP is still striking for bullish pattern. Greenback proved to be "safe heaven" for traders yesterday but overall performance of GBP is looking better than USD. The bullish pattern is expected till the GBPUSD reaches 1.3480 which is the most important support area for this currency pair. If sufficient support is not provided at this point, then a long bearish turn will occur pushing this pair towards 1.3200 next week.
    Gullz Trading Journal

9. #56 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Opportunity for Gold Traders

Greetings everyone! A blessed Sunday is about to end and we will start our routine work from tomorrow. Best wishes for next working days.

Gold is the most in-demand metal of trading community and that is the biggest reason of its high volatility. The first week of 2021 went in favor of Gold buyers as we observed a strong bullish pattern of this yellow metal which terminated on highest value of 1968. For two days, Gold did not show any swift reaction and it moved between 1941 and 1968. The 2nd week of 2021 blessed the sellers with strong bearish pattern heading towards 1825.

Name: Gold.png Views: 204 Size: 27.7 KB

Fundamental Analysis of Gold

Although, the buyers were expecting still bullish turn towards 1980 but experienced traders stopped their trading at 1968 and advised others to wait for a moment. They were looking for NFP meeting which could affect the movement of gold towards 2000 value. That happened and it exactly pushed gold towards lowest value of this week because USD got some positive energy in the trading market. Many of the traders got margin call and many were white-washed loosing their entire bonus. Now there are no any such fundamental factors yet to be observed which can push gold further lower. So, I am predicting for a bullish turn of this yellow metal towards value of 1900 again. Please share your experience regarding gold's movement in next week and especially tomorrow.
    Gullz Trading Journal

10. 16 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

AHT (01-10-2021), ayan555 (01-10-2021), bappy4x (01-10-2021), Forex Prediction (01-10-2021), global20 (01-10-2021), grasper (01-10-2021), Interlock (01-10-2021), LiveForex (01-10-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (01-12-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-14-2021), ola4real (01-10-2021), sammoni (01-10-2021), Tigerlane (01-10-2021), Vacko (01-10-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-10-2021), Zeref (01-10-2021)

11. #57 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

GBPUSD Overview

Bonus Update: It has been 1 month that bonus is not credited to accounts of valuable members of this forum. And no information has been provided by the competent authorities of this forum. We all know that this bonus is a "Gift" from the forum and we do not have the right to claim that. But on the other side, we all are here to earn that gift and that's why we are giving our time, skills and efforts to this prestigious forum. We all are hoping a positive a and prompt response from the forum authorities regarding bonus update.

Some Clicks from UK Current Situation

New strain of Covid-19 strongly hit the residents of United Kingdom (UK) as a welcome assassination. This newly born stuff is thought to be 50-70% more contagious than the previous virus variety. Restricted movement and application of SOPs are still looking helpless to control the spread of this pandemic. On the other hand, Brexit deal provided sufficient support to the economy of UK and that is the fundamental reason that GBP is still holding prominent bullish position against US dollar. United States of America is also moving in vicious circle of Covid-19 and there are less chances of its escape till February, 2021.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 258 Size: 186.1 KB

Technical Outlook

Fundamental factors are looking less effective and less-dominant in case of GBPUSD currency pair. The bullish train is about to set its direction towards 1.3851 value at 24-H time'frame. The current value of GBPUSD is still above the trend line therefore, buying options of this currency pair look feasible and approachable at this time. The lower price below critical line will shape transformation from bullish to bearish pattern at 4-H timeframe. Till that time, sellers' position to trade on GBPUSD is weak.
    Gullz Trading Journal

12. #58 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Crude Oil Forecast

Good morning friends!

Emerging cases of Covid-19 put many developmental sectors at risk during 2020 and same will continue in 2021. The consequences of this pandemic have shackled the world growing economies and its side-effects are long lasting. In beginning of this pandemic, Crude Oil consumption was reduced manifolds as every country imposed severe lock-down to counter rising cases of this virus. But after mid 2020, the demand was again increased and it is increasing day by day. In my perception, this liquid trading commodity is not affected by any fundamental factors and only supply agencies can impact its changing rates.

Name: CL oil.png Views: 171 Size: 36.0 KB

4-H Outlook

We observed a very huge bearish pattern in CL prices in November, 2020 as the prices touched the lower ends of 38.00 dollars/barrel. After that, we are experiencing a bullish pattern crossing 50.00 value in 1st week of 2021. The prices are now at 52.24 and stronger bulls are prevailing there indicating for a further bullish pattern. In my previous analysis about CL, I indicated that if CL breaks the resistance at 51.70 then the bullish turn will proceed towards 54.60 value. So, we are going to grab that value soon in few days. The market is totally in favor of buyers so a good profit margin is waiting for buyers at this stage. Best of luck

Entry point: 52.25
    Exit: 54.60
    Stop loss: 52.00
    Gullz Trading Journal

13. #59 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

A Question from the Administration (Administrators/Moderators)

After implementation of new rules and guidelines, the active, dedicated and honest members are still utilizing their efforts to render best services to this forum. The ultimate reason for posting quality posts and giving due time to this forum is "Get weekly bonus" for trading in order to get profit to run the small economy of their home. But from last 4 weeks, forum did not give any reward to its members and the discussions revealed that it was to be paid after new year. It has been 13 days more and expectations are getting down. The main focus of my post is the attached file in which a trader/member claimed that MT5 forum will not pay a single penny to its members. The post is ranked at 5th in most popular posts of the day. I am requesting the respective authorities i.e. Aviz, Passionate Pieces, MT5Guru, Deathstar to clarify the situation. Is this post only for defaming the forum or any reality exists? I have been going through very tough time after reading this post and therefore, my nerves are unable to post any quality trading material right now. I do hope, I will post my analysis later morning. Please do not hesitate to raise this issue because situation must be clear to everyone. If someone is lying then he must be treated with Iron hands. Thank you for reading this by sparing some quality time. Administration's silence/no response will be anticipated as "This is right"

Name: MT5 Rumor.png Views: 626 Size: 72.3 KB
    Gullz Trading Journal

14. 18 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

Adorn (01-13-2021), Alikhanx (01-13-2021), Aromakhan (01-13-2021), FXKING1992 (01-13-2021), grasper (01-13-2021), Gull420 (01-17-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (01-13-2021), Interlock (01-13-2021), Jackroay (01-13-2021), LiveForex (01-13-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (01-18-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-14-2021), PhilipOscar (01-13-2021), rezwanfx (01-13-2021), sammoni (01-13-2021), Tigerlane (01-13-2021), Vacko (01-13-2021), Zeref (01-13-2021)

15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  16. #60 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    495 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

US Dollar Expected Movement/Forecast/Pattern

Good morning everyone! Its a "house arrest" cold today and I believe, everyone will be enjoying.

The Greenback (USD) succeeded to get sufficient support on Wednesday and therefore was observed showing bullish momentum catching value of 90.00. Still, the currency is not looking too strong to sustain its position for a longer term. In March 2020, USD hit the highest value of 102 and after that it remained in unhelpful diversion till-to-date. The normal range for USD existed between 88.00 and 90.00. The currency analysts are predicting its further downfall in 2021 and the forecast points towards 82.00 value. The knee-bowed economy will get some economic support at the end of this year and then there are fundamental chances of Greenback's recovery across the globe.

Name: USD.png Views: 584 Size: 23.7 KB

The government of USA is facing multiple challenges of economy and its populace so a strong and dedicated pullback will be the need of the hour. However, today's trading session set by Mr. Joe Biden looks attractive as he is willing to increase the amount of Stimulus Package around $1.3 trillion. This positive step will support the down-going value of USD in the currency market. I have already discussed that in 2021, USD will go higher on temporary basis and most of its movement will be bearish. Have a good day ahead
    Expected pattern for today: Bullish
    Entry: 90.200
    TP: 90.900
    SL: 90.00
    Gullz Trading Journal

17. 18 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

AHT (01-14-2021), Alikhanx (01-14-2021), amiron56 (01-14-2021), arafMAW (01-14-2021), Aromakhan (01-14-2021), Forex Prediction (01-14-2021), ForexRider (01-14-2021), FXKING1992 (01-14-2021), Honey Bee (01-14-2021), LiveForex (01-14-2021), Mushtaqbaghoor (01-18-2021), nadeemsadiq (01-14-2021), noor616 (01-14-2021), ShantiMan (01-14-2021), Tigerlane (01-14-2021), Vacko (01-14-2021), Yousaf akram1 (01-14-2021), Zeref (01-14-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7