Price and specifications of the Tecno Pova phone, its advantages, and disadvantages
The Tecno Pova phone, with an impressive battery, a large
screen, a good processor in games, and competitive pricing, a comprehensive
review of the phone's specifications, advantages, and disadvantages.
The promising techno company always surprises us with everything
new in the world of smartphones; despite the passage of a few years after the
the emergence of the company, it has gained the respect of users and those
interested in technology due to its interest in the needs of users and with
good manufacturing quality and competitive price, especially in the presence of
significant competitors, for example, Xiaomi, Realme, and Infinix companies, Who compete strongly with the Techno company, and
the company focuses on the middle and economical category users by providing
elegant modern designs with suitable hardware and the utmost attention to
photography cameras and battery, and the launch of the Tecno Pova phone came to
strongly confirm this as it comes with several specifications, most notably: -
Stylish modern design with plastic manufacturing
· The phone design, as usual, most of the economic
category phones come from plastic, with the front end being completely glass,
and there are beautiful waves that appear parallel to give a measure of
modernity and elegance to the design.
· The rear cameras appear in a rectangular frame with a
quad flash and the cameras' design seems symmetrically consistent with the
fingerprint sensor's presence on the back in the traditional place.
· The front end has the screen with the front camera
inside the "Bench Hall."
· The phone's height is 171.2 mm, the width is 77.6 mm,
and the thickness is 9.4 mm. We note the thickness of the phone significantly
due to the large size of the battery.
· The IPS LCD screen is a large 6.8 inches and
challenging to control with one hand, with a resolution of HD Plus 1640 * 720
pixels, with a pixel density of 263 pixels per inch in the screen, occupies an
area of 82.7% of the front end and the screen has a high brightness rate of
· The phone comes with the HIOS 7.0 interface, based on
the Android ten operating system.
· The internal storage memory comes with a capacity of
128 GB with a RAM of 6 GB and an additional micro sd storage card can be added.
· The eight-core processor from Mediatek Helio G80 (two
cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the type Cortex-A75 - six seats with a
frequency of 1.8 GHz of the type of Cortex-A55) and the processor was
manufactured with a precision of 12 nm manufacturing that is very serious in
battery and energy consumption.
· four rear cameras, the first is a 13-megapixel camera
with an F1.9 lens slot, the second camera with a 2-megapixel macro camera to
capture distinctive pictures from a very close distance, the third camera with
a 2-megapixel resolution dedicated to isolation, the fourth camera is QVGA, and
it comes with a powerful quad-flash camera to take good photos in low light
with the ability to Shooting videos in 1080p at 30 frames per second.
· The front camera is 8 megapixels, but it comes with a
dual front flash that helps capture excellent selfies in all lighting
conditions to shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
· One of the points of the phone's superiority is the
battery, which comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh of the type of lithium
polymer, which is non-removable and also has its support for fast charging, an
18-watt charger and the battery can withstand a full day of heavy use without
the need to recharge it.
· Unfortunately, the mobile phone's charging port is of
the micro USB 2.0 type with full support for the OTG feature, which allows
sending files to an external flash via the charging port.
· The fingerprint sensor is also located in the
traditional place on the back.
· There are many sensors, such as illumination sensor,
compass, proximity, and acceleration.
· The mobile supports wireless networks, in addition to
the hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
· The mobile also supports Nano-SIM cards and supports
the installation of two connection cards simultaneously with an external
microSD card and supports all networks up to the fourth generation 4G.
· There is an FM radio.
· There is a 3.5 mm jack headphone jack.
· The mobile colors are blue, black, and purple.
Phone model Tecno Pova
The launch 16 October 2020
Availability Available in the market
Design and weight
Dimensions 171.2 x 77.6 x 9.4 mm
Manufacturing materials Plastic and glass
Phone colors Blue, black, purple
Data transfer 64 bits
Graphic processor Mali-G52 MC2
RAM 6 GB
Internal storage space 128 GB
Notification bulb no
Screen type IPS LCD
the size 6.8 inches
screen resolution 1640 x 720 pixels
Colors 16 million
Back camera Quad-core 13 - 2 - 2 megapixel - QVGA
Back camera video 1080p @ 30fps
The flash Quadrant
Front camera 8 megapixel
Front camera video 1080p @ 30fps
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
Wi-Fi Hotspot Support
USB microUSB 2.0
Headphone Entrance jack 3.5 mm
the radio Support
Capacity 6000 mAh
Fast shipping Support
Removal Not removable
Alerts Ringtone - vibration
Slide type Nano SIM
2G / 3G Support
GPRS / EDGE Support
Dual SIM Support
OS Android 10 (Android Q)
user interface HIOS 7.0
advantages of the Tecno Pova phone
· Fashionable design.
· Big Screen.
· Powerful gaming processor.
· Gigantic storage.
· A massive battery that supports fast charging.
· Powerful flash, whether for the front or rear cameras.
Disadvantages of the Tecno Pova phone
· Low number of screen pixels.
· Poor video recording resolution.
· There is no ultra-wide camera.
· The phone is noticeably thick.
Contents of the Tecno Pova phone case
· Mobile Tecno Pova.
· Charger head.
· Charger cord.
Tecno Pova mobile price
Maybe The price of a phone in the world is 120 euros.