for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

View Poll Results: Will the price hit or touch the following levels?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • The price will hit or touch 1.3377

27 31.03%
  • The price will hit or touch 1.3177

44 50.57%
  • No levels touching (flat)

7 8.05%
  • Hit or touch both levels

9 10.34%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Thread: GBPUSD Forecast on 23 November - 27 November 2020

1. #41 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    817 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,965 Times in 1,412 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hit or touch both levels

2. #42 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 6,460 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

The price will hit or touch 1.3177

3. #43 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    330 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Please is my recent trading journal.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

4. #44 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,133 Times in 3,118 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

The price will hit or touch 1.3377.
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15143103

5. #45 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2025 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,460 Times in 3,534 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

6. #46 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Aryana is a glorious beacon of light Aryana is a glorious beacon of light Aryana is a glorious beacon of light Aryana is a glorious beacon of light Aryana is a glorious beacon of light Aryana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Hot or touch both levels.

7. #47 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

eslam fouad is an unknown quantity at this point eslam fouad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

No levels touching (flat)

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #48 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ansiba hasan is a name known to all Ansiba hasan is a name known to all Ansiba hasan is a name known to all Ansiba hasan is a name known to all Ansiba hasan is a name known to all Ansiba hasan is a name known to all Ansiba hasan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ansiba hasan For This Useful Post:

Shehroz khan (11-22-2020)

10. #49 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Ajmal003 is just really nice Ajmal003 is just really nice Ajmal003 is just really nice Ajmal003 is just really nice Ajmal003's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Currency pair Pound Dollar GBP/USD completes the trading week near the 1.3252 area. The pair continues to move within the framework of the growth and the formation of the bearish ”Wolfe Wave” pattern. Moving averages indicate a bullish trend. Prices moved up from the area between the signal lines, indicating pressure from buyers and a potential continuation of the rise in the British Pound against the US Dollar at current levels. At this point, we should expect an attempt to grow and test the resistance area near the level of 1.3425. Further, the rebound and the beginning of the fall in the Pound/Dollar quotes to the area below the level of 1.2295.

GBP/USD Forecast and Analysis November 23 — 27, 2020
    An additional signal in favor of the fall of the British Pound will be a test of the trend resistance line on the relative strength index (RSI). The second signal will be a bounce off the top of the ”Expanding Formation”. Cancellation of the option to drop the GBP/USD pair in the current trading week November 23 — 27, 2020 will be a strong growth and a breakdown of the 1.3865 area. This will indicate a breakdown of an important resistance area and continued growth to an area above the level of 1.4345. Confirmation of the fall in the GBP/USD currency will be a breakdown of the support area and closing prices below 1.2955.

GBP/USD Forecast and Analysis November 23 — 27, 2020

GBP/USD Forecast and Analysis November 23 — 27, 2020 implies an attempt to test the resistance level near the 1.3425 area. Where can we expect the pair to continue falling with a target below the 1.2295 area. An additional signal in favor of the fall will be a test of the trend line on the relative strength index (RSI). Cancellation of the option to reduce the pair Pound/Dollar will be a strong growth and a breakdown of the level of 1.3865. In this case, we should expect the pair to continue to grow with a potential target above the level of 1.4345.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. 2 users say Thank You to Ajmal003 for this useful post.

Ajmal309 (11-25-2020), Shehroz khan (11-22-2020)

12. #50 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1506 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,578 Times in 3,420 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3