Reply to thread

Thread: A review on q mobile hd plus

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2168 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,793 Times in 3,554 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Default A review on q mobile hd plus

My this thread is about q mobile hd plus
    Q mobile hd plus is an Android base smart phone maked, designed and launched by the q mobile telecommunication company.
    This model have so much special qualities those I will describe in the advantages.

Advantages of the q mobile he plus
    The main and big advantage of this mobile is low cast and more Android functions like as it have 32 gega bites internal memory and the system can support 128 gega bites micro SD card also.
    Mobile is equipped with ram of 1.5 gega bites.
    The main camera and selfie camera is of 8 mega pixels.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

This mobile is equipped with 1.3 gega Hertz processor and the battery of this mobile is 3000 mAh for long lasting cells.
    The version of this mobile is Android 8.0 oreo.
    There is a provision of two SIM cards is maked in this model.
    There are three separate slots provided in the mobile for inserting two SIM cards and one micro SD card in the mobile.
    For inserting of sim no need to remove battery.

Disadvantages of the q.mobile hd plus
    There is no main disadvantage of this mobile.
    Attached Images  

2. 0 user say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.
Reply to thread