Reply to thread

Thread: A review on Infinix Note 8

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

MasterRaiden is an unknown quantity at this point MasterRaiden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default A review on Infinix Note 8

Spoiler Spoiler:

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

Infinix has launched many affordable smartphones with attractive specs in the last few months. This time Infinix is ​​bringing back its new smartphone to Indonesia, namely the Infinix Note 8. This smartphone, which was officially released on November 9, 2020, is claimed by Infinix as a Super Gaming Smartphone. Priced at 2 million, the Infinix Note 8 offers very attractive specifications.

Specifications:
    -Screen: 480 nits, 6.95 inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1640 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass
    -Dimensions: 175.3 x 78.8 x 8.9 mm
    -Weight: 210 g
    -Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
    -CPU: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
    -GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
    -Storage: 64GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB / 6GB RAM
    -Rear Camera: 64 MP (wide), 2 MP (macro), 2 MP (depth), 2 MP
    -Front camera: 16 MP, 2 MP (depth)
    -Battery: Li-Po 5200 mAh

Advantages :

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Trendy and Professional Design
    This smartphone has a screen measuring 6.95 inches and a body made of polycarbonate with dimensions of 175.3 x 78.8 x 8.9 mm and weighing 210 grams, quite large but still quite comfortable in the hand. There is a fingerprint scanner combined with the power button which is very contemporary at this point. Then coupled with the dual front camera on the upper left side of the screen called the Dual Infinity-O Display which makes this smartphone even cooler, of course.

A quality camera
    It has a main camera of 64 MP (wide), 2 MP (macro), 2 MP (depth), 2 MP and a dual front camera of 16 MP, 2 MP (depth) which is equipped with various features, enabling users to take pictures clearly.

Processor
    The Infinix Note 8 is equipped with a processor chipset that is fast enough for gaming, namely the Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm). When tested with the Antutu 7, this smartphone was able to reach 155000 and Antutu 8 reached 197000, almost 200000. In my opinion this smartphone has a pretty fast performance even though the price is skewed. Infinix is ​​indeed targeting the gaming market by offering high specifications, even being able to compete with smartphones that have a much higher price than the price offered by the Infinix Note 8.

Big Battery
    The Infinix Note 8 has a built-in 5200 mAh battery with a technology called Power Marathon Tech and 18 watts of charging with dual supercharged engines. It takes about 2 hours 20 minutes to charge the battery from 0-100%. Even though it takes a long time to charge the battery, I think a battery of this size is very durable and more than enough to play games for a long time, or social media all day long.

Big Storage
    Infinix Note 8 has 2 storage variants, namely internal 64 Gb / Gb RAM and 128 Gb / 6 Gb. Coupled with the micro SD slot which can reach 2 TB. The cheap price with storage like this is very worth it.

Cheap price
    Even though it has quite high specifications, this smartphone is priced quite cheaply and is comfortable, of course. For the 64 Gb / 6 Gb RAM internal variant, this smartphone is sold at a normal price of IDR 2,149,000 and for the 128 Gb / 6 Gb RAM internal variant it is sold at a normal price of IDR 2,549,000.

Disadvantages :

The screen is not yet Full HD

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

The resolution of this smartphone screen is only HD + (1640 x 720 pixels).

Multi touch only 5
    The touch limit of this smartphone is only 5 fingers, although I'm not too sure if anyone needs more than that.

There is no NFC yet
    It is quite reasonable considering the price of this smartphone which is only 2 million IDR.

Conclusion:
    With all the advantages that exist in the Infinix Note 8, I think it is enough to cover some of the shortcomings of this smartphone. In my opinion, quite high specifications at a sloping price are very suitable for people with limited budgets but want to have a good quality smartphone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 0 user say Thank You to MasterRaiden for this useful post.
Reply to thread