from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Nokia 1020 - Ringtone returns to default

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

kathryn bernado is an unknown quantity at this point kathryn bernado's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Nokia 1020 - Ringtone returns to default

Hi everybody!
    Some of the ringtones I got from Google Play were downloaded and ringtones were set for one of them. This setting lasts for a few days, after which it is difficult to describe the default settings. How can I make this stop? I've got a 1020 Nokia.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

jamejirayu is an unknown quantity at this point jamejirayu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You can download free ringtones for Nokia here: https://beltonengratis.net/nokia/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

BarrettDieter is an unknown quantity at this point BarrettDieter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Download ringtones from websites that offer free and reputable phone ringtones.

4. #4 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

BarrettDieter is an unknown quantity at this point BarrettDieter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BarrettDieter     
    Download ringtones from websites that offer free and reputable phone ringtones. The site offers free phone ringtones you need to download at the address https://sonneriefrance.com/
    Nokia phone ringtones are too old and difficult to find.

Reply to thread