FFPLAYER is on a distinguished road FFPLAYER's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default FFPLAYER Trading Journal

Good Day~

As we know that the Gold is inversely proportional to the Dollar Index, Dollar Index technically now we can see declining and its existence is also in the bearish trend that will be resumed means to say due to the weakness of the Dollar Index the metallic pairs and the other major pairs will jumped to the up side.

Gold yesterday retraces to the down side and than later it rises up and created the bullish pin bar candle however still the movement is in the sideways but overall now the Gold at this daily time frame showing the strong movement for the buyers is available, when it will crossed the 1900 price than we will see more strong push up in the Gold prices towards the upside, now the Gold touched the daily time frame middle Bollinger band again that it touched last Friday also and today expected that it will crossed it when the news of the Dollar Index will releases today, the Gold simply at this daily time frame chart also showing that it will rises up because we have seen the rebound from the support and also from the lower trend line of this triangle shaped.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FFPLAYER For This Useful Post:

Waqas1007 (08-12-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello sir i think gold will be very low today Because the speed of gold today is very low And it will come down like this to about 1800 touch So what is your opinion about gold that it will come down now it will go up? I guess it will come down

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Regarding GbpUsd, if you pay attention, it's still trying to test the supply area, even though there is a double top pattern in that area which should be a reversal signal. Maybe Because It's On The H4 Time Frame So The Signal Is Less Valid. However, if you observe on the D1 time frame, there is a Doji Candle which is also a reversal signal. Is it because the effects of US political uncertainty resulting from the election are still a concern of the market?
    For Gold, It Has A Pretty Sharp Weakening To Drop More Than 1000 Pips. This is due to the development of the Corona virus vaccine carried out by Pfizer and BioNTech with 90% effectiveness. So that many investors give up some of the Safe Haven assets and switch to risky assets.

unexpectedly we have passed the first week of November with satisfactory results, what about all of your friends,
    especially this week we get 2x the sharing of our work in week 44 and week45,
    hopefully it will further increase our enthusiasm to continue posting on our forum.

Back again to the trading results last night, which is like me yesterday that gbpusd is still in a sideway state, which is still in the supply zone and R2 weekly area, and until now it's still in that area, actually if you look at the montly pivot still at R1
    and currently in pivot I can't give anything because the weekly pivot is certain that next Monday will change too

5. 4 users say Thank You to FFPLAYER for this useful post.

bappy4x (17-12-2020), Boman (17-12-2020), Mayo (17-12-2020), Yousaf akram1 (17-12-2020)

6. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Assalamu'alaikum, good afternoon everyone,

Thank you for your input and opinion, I am trying to start increasing the intensity of posts on the forums which have recently begun to slack. You should be more excited about entering the new year, how come it's actually "down". Okay, I try to arrange and choose a more suitable time so that I can still send updates to this journal and try my best to be able to stay in touch with the trhead that friends open. Even if you don't have time to write an article, maybe leaving traces in the comments column is enough. Because of that I really can't make more posts than usual.

Jump on the topic to set up trading on the GU pair today. I have noticed that in the last few days the price movement is in a consolidation phase with the formation of a new inside bar pattern (PIB) on the daily time frame. However, because the old PIB setup is still valid, it still refers to the setup that first appeared. This consolidation phase is influenced by current fundamental factors, where the market is still waiting for the second round of elections for the Senate seats from the US state of Georgia.

Where the results of the pooling by survey institutions in the US, currently shows a very tight battle with the votes between the Democrats and the Republicans. However, the current Republican candidates are still superior to the Democratic candidates. This situation triggered GU to drop tens of pips in the trading session this morning. Because if the Republican side wins the Senate seat from Georgia, there will be a balance of power in lawmaking. This condition is what the market wants so that there will be checks and balances that control each other, maintaining a balance between state institutions in the government system in the US .
    Attached Images  

7. 6 users say Thank You to FFPLAYER for this useful post.

Abrar Jutt (17-01-2021), Forex Prediction (17-01-2021), Interlock (17-01-2021), Molly (17-01-2021), PhilipOscar (17-01-2021), The End (17-01-2021)

8. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    the GBPJPY analysis that you have shared will all be taken into consideration as a reference for market entry, because the GBPJPY market opening gap is also a part that we must pay attention to. And the selling trade plan for GBPJPY with supply and My demand is still disciplined using a stop loss of 50 points from the entry price, so if we do wrong analysis, we can minimize the risk of loss. And for the weekly bonus there is no indication that lending is fast, because until now there has been no change in the bonus amount in our profile. So we are still have to wait patiently because for sure this forum will definitely pay, and for this week's post I will try to be optimal to increase the rate of the value of the posts we make. The more quality the posts we make, the greater the chance to get a 3 digit forum deposit bonus. .
    Attached Images  

9. 3 users say Thank You to FFPLAYER for this useful post.

Forex Prediction (18-01-2021), Molly (18-01-2021), PhilipOscar (18-01-2021)

Reply to thread