No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Forex Prediction's Trading Journal

1. #81 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 165 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We usually come to this market without gaining much knowledge about the Forex market and without adapting ourselves to the Forex market. As a result, we see that most forex markets cannot survive, and only a handful can succeed. That is why we should first get an in-depth knowledge of the Forex market and know and master its technical, fundamental analysis correctly. I can easily earn a lot of income and build myself self-reliant. As a result, the importance of the forex market in reducing unemployment in the country is immense.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Currently billions of people are trading in Forex. Everyone has developed their own trading style, using their own skills and experience. And trading accordingly. So, if you want to be successful, you must first be fully knowledgeable and experienced about Forex. At the same time with a hard work mentality, and patience to survive in the market. As well as having the mentality to accept any Forex result. Ignore the greed, properly analyze the market, make all the decisions. Then you can write your name as a successful trader in Forex.

Everyone wants to be successful in Forex but does not have the qualities to be successful. To be successful in Forex, you need to have enough patience and have the mindset to practice.

You need to gain knowledge and experience skills by practicing Forex through patience. Must have the ability to control excess greed. Excessive greed can throw you off Forex. It is mandatory to know market analysis. Without marketing research, you can succeed in the Forex market. You have to trade according to the rules to fix it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Forex Prediction for this useful post.

balochriaz (02-04-2021), Mariyam2020 (31-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021)

3. #82 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction has a reputation beyond repute Forex Prediction's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/EURUSD-XAGUSD/2021/180

Date: 4th April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade
    EURUSD Analysis for next week
    Covid 19 Update
    Silver Analysis for next week
    News Analysis for next week

Welcome Dear Mate

Good afternoon. Hope everybody is safe and sound. I am starting today's journal update wishing everyone well at the beginning. Mt5 Forex Forum has created a heartfelt friendship with all the members, may this bond remain intact. Today is the second day of the weekly closure. The market will open again in a few hours. The market was closed on the occasion of Star Sunday last Friday. There was high impact news on the USD Index that day, we may see the effect of that news on the first day of the week. In fact, if the market is closed I feel incomplete in some cases. See you in full time again. Today I will analyze next week's market movement forecast with EURUSD, Silver pair.

Current Trade

Name: Screenshot_20210404_212059.jpg Views: 184 Size: 16.7 KB

As you all know, Bitcoin is open seven days a week, even though all pairs are closed on Fridays and Saturdays. I open a trade on Bitcoin today at 57530.80 with 0.02 lots. That trade is still at 13 USD profit. Trying to pull it back after a long downtrend movement. Which started from 59401.81 and moved up to 56492.00.

EURUSD Forcust for next week

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 184 Size: 44.9 KB

I am analyzing the EURUSD pair in a four-hour timeframe. The current EURUSD price is 1.1761. From 22nd March, the price of EURUSD moves in a downward trend from 1.1946 to 1.1706. The EURUSD price fell sharply as the USD index rose abnormally during that time. Finally trying to pull it off. It is expected that as there is enough news in the USD index in the coming week, it will move upwards very fast and move upwards. That is why it is mandatory to follow the index and follow the market analysis before trading. Otherwise, you will have to face loss.

In this case, my first support is 1.17366 a strong support line. If this line can be broken it can go up to 1.16935, the third support is 1.16498 next week if the USD Index is weak next week it can torch up the first resistance 1.18009 and the second resistance 1.18346, and the third resistance 1.18698. If you want to make a profit, you must trade following the news calendar.

Covid-19 Current Situation

Name: Covid BD.jpg Views: 178 Size: 23.9 KBName: Covid.jpg Views: 178 Size: 24.4 KB

Today is April 4, 2021. Over time, the whole world has been plagued by the problem of coronavirus. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 131,472,605, the number of deaths is 2,861,137, and the number of recoveries is 105,885,773. The number of infected people is increasing from the past to the present. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh to date is 630,277, the number of deaths is 9,213 and the number of recoveries is 549,775. We had 5,683 deaths and 58 deaths in Bangladesh yesterday. There is still time. Follow the rules. Stay healthy. This is the wish.

XAGUSD (Silver) Analysis for next week

The current price of Silver is 24.910. The Bears downward movement started on the 22nd of this month and later it lasted till 23.770. Finally, on March 31, it pulled back and made an upward movement. In addition, the impact of the lockdown in different countries can fall on the silver. We have already seen how the Coronavirus outbreak last year affected the price of silver and gold, as well as different types of pairs. The present time and may have some partial effect. If you look at the market movement on the last day of last week, you can see that the market was at a high of 24.935 on that day and we saw an upward movement from the low of 24.205. Silver's current price is 24.910 and the ADX indicator is still indicating movement in the upper trend.

Support Level:-

1st Support: 23,770
    2nd Support: 22.948

Resistance Level:-

1st Resistance: 25,177
    2nd Residence: 26,308

News Analysis for next week

Name: News.jpg Views: 181 Size: 102.2 KB

The Economic News Calendar has enough Impact News on the Forex Calendar from 5th April to 9th April. The indexes that have high impact level news are given below-

The USD Index has eight High impacts, nineteen Med impacts, and twenty-five Low Impact news.
    The GBP Index has news related to a High impact, five Med impacts, and seven Low Impacts.

The EUR Index has a high impact, six Med Impact, and eight Low Impact related news.

The JPY Index contains seven Low Impact related news.
    The CAD Index has two High impacts, one Med Impact, and one Low Impact related news.
    The AUD Index has news related to a High impact, four Med Impact, and two Low Impact.

Among them are some High Impact related news of USD & GBP: -

Manufacturing production (MoM) (Feb)
    Core CPI (MoM) (Mar)
    Core Retail Sales (MoM) (Mar)
    Philadelphia (Feb) Manufacturing Index (Apr)
    Retails Sales (MoM) (Mar)
    CPI (YoY) (Mar)
    Building Permits (Mar)

[Note: As a result of all this High Impact News, you have to think carefully before making a trade decision. If you want to make a profit, you have to face a loss. I think all the news will have a significant impact on the market movement next week].

Forex Prediction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 15 users say Thank You to Forex Prediction for this useful post.

apna_papa (04-04-2021), bappy4x (04-04-2021), bhai001 (04-04-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (05-04-2021), fareedkhan (04-04-2021), Interlock (04-04-2021), JoneAnderson (04-04-2021), loaded-prof (04-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (04-04-2021), rescue1122 (04-04-2021), Rimi4x (04-04-2021), Rsb Nawaz (04-04-2021), The End (05-04-2021), Tube light (05-04-2021)

5. #83 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/XAUUSD-CRUDE OIL/2021/181

Date: 5th April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade
    XAUUSD Analysis
    Covid 19 Update
    Crude Oil Analysis
    News Analysis

Welcome Dear Mates

Greetings and salutations to all dear Forex Trader brothers and sisters from the beginning. I hope everyone is well. I hope everyone is well. Today was the first day of a seven-day lockdown in our country. The first day passed very peacefully, although public transport was closed. There were also limited industrial factories. This lockdown phase may also increase if the prevalence of coronavirus increases. As a result, the cost of living and the financial situation may vary slightly. Hopefully, soon we will solve all its problems. Today I will analyze the Gold, Crude Oil pair.

Name: IMG_20210405_174354.jpg Views: 200 Size: 723.8 KB

Current Trade

Name: Profit.jpg Views: 184 Size: 16.4 KB

I open a trade today at 60.34 on a 0.01 lot of crude oil. That trade is still at 4.5 USD profit. Today price has been moving downwards since the beginning of the day. If you look at the price chart of crude oil in the four-hour timeframe, you will see it clearly. The reason for such a downward movement is that the demand for protein is gradually declining as a result of lockdowns in different countries. The movement continues until it started downward 61.47.

XAUUSD (GOLD) Analysis

If we look at the price of gold, we can see that the price of gold has not changed much today. Today I am analyzing Gold in a four-hour timeframe. The market opened at the beginning of the day in 1727, the highest price so far is 1729 and the lowest is 1720. From this, it is clear that the price of gold has been moving downwards since the beginning of the day. At present, the price of Gold is 1723. From 25th March the price of Gold is moving from 1676 to 1645 at a certain time. In this case, the market movement is not having much impact as most of the country's banks are closed today. Moves downwards from March 29th and upwards again on 1st April. The market is open again today after the last 1st date. The market has stabilized after a long hiatus but is expected to make an upward or downward movement soon.

And one of the reasons why the movement of different pairs is more or less depends on the movement of the index. Golden My first Sarpot 1733 in such a situation is a strong Sarpot line. If this line can be broken it can go up to 1745, the third support is 1754. The first resistance can go up to 1704 and the second resistance to 1690 and the third resistance up to 1680.

Covid 19 Present Situation

Name: CBD.png Views: 181 Size: 17.2 KBName: Covid.jpg Views: 177 Size: 26.4 KB

Today 5 April 202. The whole world is plagued with the problem of coronavirus. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 132,004,609, the number of deaths is 2,867,946 and the number of recoveries is 106,316,371. At present, the number of these infections is increasing day by day. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh to date is 644,439, the number of deaths is 9,318 and the number of recoveries is 555,414. We had 7072 deaths and 52 deaths in Bangladesh yesterday. There is still time. Follow the rules. Stay healthy. This is the wish.

Crude Oil (CL) Analysis

The current price of crude oil is 60.33. If we notice from the last 18 months it is moving within a certain range. Which is going up and down between 5726 and 5886. It is hoped, however, that this limited space will soon be reopened. That's why oil prices could change significantly this week through lockdowns in several European countries. There is also news related to the mid-impact on April 7 crude oil investments that can throw up inadequacies. If you look at the market movement on the last day of the week, you can see that the market was around 61.73 on that day and we can see upward movement from the low at 58.88. The AO indicator is still indicating movement in the upper trend.

1st Support: 58.86
    2nd Support: 58.16

Resistance Level:

1st Resistance: 61.21
    2nd Residence: 61.91

News Analysis

Name: News.jpg Views: 176 Size: 99.9 KB

Today, April 5, there is not enough news in the Forex calendar, because today the banks of several countries are in weekly closure. For which there is no such progress in the market movement today. Today there is only USD Impact Med level news and no significant news. It is given below-

The USD Index contains news about Edge Med Impact and three Low Impact.

In the case of market movement, if the financial transactions of each country are ongoing, it will have a significant effect on the other pairs as well as the currency movement or change in that country. So today the market movement has not been very significant in the Tokyo and Sydney sessions.

Forex Prediction

Approved

6. 11 users say Thank You to Forex Prediction for this useful post.

bhai001 (05-04-2021), BlackDollar (05-04-2021), howtoforextrade (09-04-2021), Interlock (05-04-2021), Mariyam2020 (05-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (05-04-2021), RightMan1 (05-04-2021), Rsb Nawaz (05-04-2021), Tube light (05-04-2021), Vacko (06-04-2021)

7. #84 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/XAUUSD(GOLD)-CRUDE OIL(CL)/2021/182

Date: 07th April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Bonus Update
    Current Trade
    Crude Oil Analysis
    Covid 19 Update
    XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis
    News Analysis

Welcome Dear Mates

Good morning to all Forex trader colleague. Hope everybody is well and healthy. Because of the current Corona virus situation, it is important for all of us to protect ourselves and our families in this case. It is also wise to follow all the rules and regulations. Today is the third day of lock down in our country. This lock down is being carried out very healthily and carefully and everyone is following it. Today I will analysis the XAUUSD (Gold) and Crude Oil (CL).

Bonus Updated

Name: Bonus.jpg Views: 645 Size: 69.4 KB

Finally, the bonus of last week's 13 has been updated. Hopefully, most of the traders are very burdened with this week's bonus. Because they are sad about not getting the expected result. In Week-13 I post a total of 17. There were 3 ways to know and 14 general posts. But I have not applied to any post "Claim this post to be qualified". As a result of which I got such a low bonus of 0.67 USD, thats my idea.

Recent Trade Update

Name: Profit.png Views: 179 Size: 55.1 KB

Yesterday I opened trade with Buy from 1728 at 0.01 lot in Gold. In that trade, I was able to make a profit of 12 USD. Which is a huge achievement for me. Next, I apply it for Withdraw, and mine is already gone. All the traders who traded with Buy yesterday have seen a profit. And those who have traded with Sell are still carrying losses.

Crude Oil (CL) Analysis

Name: CL.jpg Views: 180 Size: 135.7 KB

The current price of crude oil is 59.35. Since March 8, the price of crude oil has been much lower than it was last year. At present, it rose to 67.93. But later it started the movement in Bearish trend. Which lasts till 24th March and its price stands at 57.37. The next time is moving towards a specified boundary. As a result of lockdowns in different countries, its impact is falling on crude oil. The present time and it may have some partial effect. If you look at the market movement on the last day of last week, you can see that the market for crude oil opened at 60.73, the highest price was 62.05 and the lowest was 58.86. From these figures, we see both upward and downward movements. Also, the ZigZag indicator is still indicating movement in the upper trend.

1st Support: 58.53
    2nd Support: 57.45

1st Resistance: 60.28
    2nd Residence: 61.20

Name: Covid.jpg Views: 175 Size: 34.1 KB

Today is 7 April 2020. The infection that plagued the whole world with the Corona virus problem still exists. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 133,026,334, the number of deaths is 2,886,069, and the number of recoveries is 107,266,423. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh to date is 651,652, the number of deaths is 9,384 and the number of recoveries is 588,383. We had 7,213 deaths and 66 deaths in Bangladesh yesterday. There is still time. Follow the rules. Stay healthy. This is the wish.

XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis

If we follow yesterday's market movement in a four-hour time frame, we can see that the price of gold opened at the beginning of the day yesterday, 1727, the upward movement at the beginning of the day, then it seems down again from 1738. Eventually, at the end of the day, it was an upward movement until 1744 when the day came to an end. Gold's current price is 1737. The price of gold has been on a downward movement since the beginning of the day. After yesterday's weak USD Index has tried to pull back from the beginning of the day. In this case, 1725 is a strong Support line. If this line can be broken it can go up to 1705. The first resistance can go up to 1754 and the second resistance to 1765. So, trade carefully.

Today News Analysis

Name: News.jpg Views: 175 Size: 68.3 KB

Today, 7th April, there is enough High Impact news in the Forex calendar. The indexes that have high impact level news are given below-

The USD Index has six Med Impact and sixteen Low Impact related news.
    The CAD Index contains news related to a High impact, a Med Impact, and two Low Impacts.

The EUR Index contains news related to a Med Impact and a Low Impact.

The JPY Index has two Med Impact and One Low Impact related news.
    The CAD Index contains news related to a Med Impact and three Low Impact.

Note: As a result of all today's news, you have to trade by analysis before making a trade decision. Only then will it be possible to make a profit.

Thanks everyone. Have a nice day.

Forex Prediction

Rejected

8. #85 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/XAUUSD (GOLD)-XAGUSD (SILVER)/2021/183

Date: 8th April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade Update
    XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis
    Covid 19 Update
    XAGUSD (Silver) Analysis
    News Analysis

Welcome Dear Mates

Good morning How is everyone? Hope everybody is doing very well. I am also well with your blessings. There has not been much price movement in the last few days. Todays (FOMC) USD Index did not change much after having High Impact related news. Only the USD Index has moved upwards, but the price of gold and all the pairs associated with it have not changed much. It is hoped that this will change as there is a lot of High & Med Impact news today. Today I will analyze Gold and Silver.

Current Trade Update

Name: WD.jpg Views: 144 Size: 53.7 KB

I opened a trade-in Gold yesterday from 1732 to 0.02 lots by Buy. I make 12 USD profit from that trade. To me, every trade with this little balance is extremely valuable. In case of opening every trade, I open the trade after doing adequate analysis. My hard work pays off when I make a profit by trading. I want everyone to use their hard work properly and achieve success by trading. And of course, I hope you will pass the test of your patience in trading.

XAUUSD (GOLD) Analysis

If we follow the price movement of gold in the four-hour timeframe, we can see that the price of gold has been increasing at an increasing rate since last 31st March, and then from 4th April to today, the price is moving between 1727 and 1740. The current price of gold is 1735. The next time is moving towards a specified boundary. There was high impact news on the USD index at 12 o'clock last night. But surprisingly, although the USD index moved in the upper trend, the price of gold did not move much.

In this case, 1750 is a strong resistance line. Can't cross this line, and if it can cross this line, it will go very far to 1770. Again from 1730 to 17 20 a strong Support line. It will go up to 1700 if it can break it. Also, the Alligator indicator is still indicating movement in the sideways trend. But hopefully, this particular movement will cross the line today.

1st Support: 1721
    2nd Support: 1698

1st Resistance: 1743
    2nd Residence: 1760

Covid-19 Present Situation

Name: C-19.jpg Views: 132 Size: 55.3 KBName: C-19BD.jpg Views: 128 Size: 16.0 KB

Today is April 8, 2020. The Corona virus problem is still plaguing the entire world. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 133,674,287, the number of deaths is 2,898,588, and the number of recoveries is 107,797,186. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh to date is 658,278, the number of deaths is 9,447 and the number of recoveries is 561,639. Yesterday, the number of victims in Bangladesh was 7,626, the number of deaths was 63. Walk carefully and follow the rules, stay healthy, this is the wish.

XAGUSD (Silver) Analysis

Name: Silver.jpg Views: 132 Size: 118.4 KB

The current price of Silver is 25.05. Following the Silver Pair ADB Index, I am analyzing the Silver Pair for today. This indicator is now moving in a sideways trend but very soon it will move in upper or downtrend. The market opened yesterday at 25.16, the highest price was 25.27 and the lowest price was 24.85. Accordingly, the movement yesterday was very limited. In the case of trading, the trading decision has to be made keeping in view the movement of the Forex News Calendar Index. Because today there is enough Med Impact related news in USD INDEX. So, you have to keep an eye on all these things to make a profit by trading.

1st Support: 24.84
    2nd Support: 24.61

1st Resistance: 25.29
    2nd Residence: 25.67

Today News Analysis

Name: News 2.jpg Views: 129 Size: 66.3 KB

Today, 8th April, there is enough High and Med Impact news in the Economic Forex Calendar. The indexes that have high impact level news are given below-
    The high impact level news is -

The USD Index has a high impact, five Med Impact, and four Low Impact news.
    The EUR Index has a high impact and two low-impact news.

The CHF Index contains four Med Impact and seventeen Low Impact related news.

The JPY Index contains four Med Impact and two Low Impact related news.
    The GBP Index contains news about a med Impact.

[Note: There is a lot of potential for the market movement today. So before making a trade decision, you must follow the news of the index and trade.]

Thanks all. Have a nice day.

Forex Prediction

Rejected

9. #86 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/XAUUSD-CRUDE OIL/2021/184

Date: 14th April, 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade
    XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis
    Covid 19 Update
    Crude Oil Analysis
    News Analysis

Introduction

Name: Ramajan.jpg Views: 109 Size: 105.9 KB

I am telling everyone Ramzanul Mubarak at the beginning. Today is the first Ramadan. Hope everybody is healthy and well. The month of Ramadan is a month of worship for Muslims. The holy month of Ramadan is the holy month for Muslims. And in this month of Ramadan, everyone can earn extra money by spending time in worship as well as in Forex. On the other hand, Bangladesh has announced a strict lockdown for the next seven days from today. Without wasting time in this lockdown, gain financially by gaining experience in Forex time. After spending a long few days in busyness, today I reappeared with the journal among you. Today I will analyze Crude Oil and XAUUSD Gold.

Current Trade Update

Name: WD.jpg Views: 102 Size: 54.5 KB

In the beginning, I am telling you about the trade history of yesterday and today. Yesterday I opened a trade-in Gold by buying from 1729 to 0.02 lots. I make a 15 USD profit from that trade. After the news effect last evening, the price of gold continued to move upwards which turned into a bullish trend. 15 USD I have a big profit with little capital. After that window is complete, I open trade again. It is currently running at a profit of -42 USD.

Name: Trade Result.jpg Views: 99 Size: 17.7 KB

XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis

Following the four-hour timeframe and analyzing what we can see is that yesterday we saw a strong. The CPI news impact at 6:30 pm has caused a big movement. If we follow the market movement of yesterday, we can see that yesterday the market was open at 1732, the highest price was 1748 and the lowest price was 1723. If we follow the market movement of yesterday, we can see that there has been an upward movement. The price of gold has been declining at an increasing rate since April 4 and then pulled back yesterday. Gold's current price is 1744. From the beginning of the day, time is moving in a certain direction. In this case, 1747 is a strong resistance line. Can't cross this line, and if it can cross this line, it will go very far to 1775. Currently, the Alligator indicator is still indicating movement in the sideways trend.

Support Level:

1st Support: 1735
    2nd Support: 1721

Resistance Level:

1st Resistance: 1755
    2nd Residence: 1765

Name: C-19.jpg Views: 97 Size: 35.4 KB

Today is 14th April 2020. The trend of coronavirus is increasing so much that our country is undergoing 14 days of continuous lockdown. Seven days have passed and the Bangladesh government has announced a strict lockdown for the next seven days. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 138,044,199, the number of deaths is 2,972,576, and the number of recoveries is 111,072,764. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh so far is 697,985, the number of deaths is 9,891 and the number of recoveries is 585,966. Yesterday, the number of victims in Bangladesh was 6,028, the number of deaths was 69. Everyone should be careful and follow the rules to stay healthy.

CRUDE OIL (CL) Analysis

Currently, several countries around the world have given lockdowns. And last year we saw a significant drop in crude oil prices during this lockdown. The current price of crude oil is 60.99.
    Following the MACD index in the crude oil pair, I am analyzing the crude oil pair for today. This indicator is now indicating upward movement but hopefully, very soon it will move in upper or downtrend. If we look at the market movement yesterday, we can see that the market was open at 59.64 yesterday, the highest price was 60.58 and the lowest price was 59.64. Movement yesterday was very limited. If we follow the news calendar today, we will see that there is enough Med Impact-related news in USD INDEX. So you must keep an eye on everything when trading.

Support Level:

1st Support: 60.11
    2nd Support: 59.23

Resistance Level:

1st Resistance: 61.47
    2nd Residence: 62.60

News Analysis for Toady

Name: Econo.jpg Views: 121 Size: 70.2 KB

Today, 8th April, there is enough High and Med Impact news in the Economic Forex Calendar. Several high and low-impact saturated news exist. The indexes that have high impact level news are given below-
    The high impact level news is -

The USD Index has a high impact, four Med Impact, and fourteen Low Impact related news.
    The EUR Index has three Med Impact and three Low Impact related news.

The NZD & AUD Index has two High Impact & Three Low Impact related news.

The JPY Index has two Med Impact and One Low Impact related news.

Today (Fed Chair Powell Speaks) USD Index High Impact Related News USD Related can make enough movement.

Note: In my opinion, today's news market can have a significant impact. So before making a trade decision, you must follow the news of the index and trade by setting a stop loss.

Forex Prediction

10. #87 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/XAUUSD-XAGUSD/2021/185

Date: 15th April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade
    XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis
    Covid 19 Report
    XAGUSD (Silver) Analysis
    News Analysis

Intoduction

Greetings and best wishes from me to all Forex traders at the beginning. Hope everybody is well and healthy. Today, the second fast of the month of Ramadan, I hope the experience of the first fast has passed very well. I hope that everyone will observe all the fasts in the month of Ramadan in a healthy and good way. Today I will analyze Gold (XAUUSD) and Silver (XAGUSD). First I am discussing my current trade.

Current Trade

Name: Trade.jpg Views: 76 Size: 22.6 KB

I opened trade at 0.01 lot with Sell in Crude Oil from 62.87 yesterday. That trade is now running at -80. I also opened trade at 0.01 lot with Buy from 1742.29 on Gold Pair. That trade is now trading at -4.32. Combining the two trades, I am now running at a loss of -5.42. Hopefully, the market will come to profit very soon.

XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis

Gold's price has been moving upwards since the beginning of the day. If we notice the D1 timeframe, the price of gold goes down from 6 January 1958 to 3 April 1678. The latter tries to move upwards but it is within certain limits. Which dates from 1678 to 1756. The current price of gold is 1747. The movement is likely to move back to 1755 and pull back later. Of course, if the USD Index is stronger then it is likely to go up to 1765. Because there is a strong support line in this place.

Name: GOLDH4.png Views: 72 Size: 23.7 KB

If we follow the four-hour timeframe, on the other hand, we can see that the price movement of gold from 1721 to 1755 has two strong supports and strong resistance. If we follow the chart of the last few days, we can see that there is movement in this circle. So trade decisions should be made based on these two lines.

Support Level:

1st Support: 1733
    2nd Support: 1723

Resistance Level:

1st Resistance: 1754
    2nd Residence: 1763

Covid 19 Report

Name: C19.jpg Views: 74 Size: 35.9 KB

Today is 15th April 2020. Due to the high prevalence of corona, today is the second day of 7 days of lockdown in our country. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 138,927,001, the number of deaths is 2,987,914, and the number of recoveries is 111,683,051. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh to date is 703,170, the number of deaths is 9,987 and the number of recoveries is 591,299. Yesterday, the number of victims in Bangladesh was 5,185, the number of deaths was 96. Everyone should be careful and follow the rules, stay healthy, this is the wish.

XAGUSD (Silver) Analysis

Name: SILVERH4.png Views: 71 Size: 20.7 KB

If we analyze following a four-hour timeframe, we can see that the price of Silver did not move as significantly as it did yesterday, April 14th. To this day it has an upward movement. If we look at the market movement yesterday, we can see that the market price of Silver opened at 25.290. The highest price was 25.500, the lowest was 25.155 and the market close was 25.379. The current price of Silver is 24.585. The coronavirus situation is likely to gradually increase its price. Which we got to see last year.

On the other hand, if we analyze the D1 timeframe, we can see that the Silver Price is going through a lot of upward and downward movements. Which is currently trying to pull back and awaits the upward movement.

Support Level:

1st Support: 25.282
    2nd Support: 25,060

Resistance Level:

1st Resistance: 25,711
    2nd Residence: 26,054

Today News Analysis

Name: News.jpg Views: 72 Size: 64.4 KB

Today is 15th April 2021. There is enough high Impact & Med Impact related news in the Forex calendar today. One of this High impact-related news is analyzed. The news in the index is-

The USD Index has a high impact, fifteen Med Impact, and eight Low Impact news.
    The AUD Index has two High impacts, two Med impacts, and two Low Impact related news.
    The CAD Index contains only five Low Impact related news.
    The GBP Index contains news related to a High Impact.
    The JPY Index has two Med and one Low Impact related news.

[Note: In the meantime, there is a lot of high & med impact news at 6:30 pm Bangladesh time. Should be traded with caution during this time]

Thanks all have a nice day.

Forex Prediction

Rejected

11. #88 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/EURUSD-XAUUSD/2021/186

Date: 19th April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade
    EURUSD Analysis
    Covid 19 Report
    XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis
    News Analysis

Introduction

Finally, after a long two-week holiday, the market is open today. Greetings and respect to all Forex traders, I started today's journal. Eventually, on that dangerous Friday, my account balance became zero. We all know that naturally on Friday the market moves more than other days. On the first day of the week and on the last day of the week to trade, there is more market movement and unusual behavior. So, in my opinion, these two days should be avoided from trading. Especially since I will always refrain from trading on Fridays from next time. I will read that every time I did balance zero, it was all on Friday. Today I will analyze the EURUSD, XAUUSD (Gold) Pair forecast.

Current Trade

Name: Cu. tr.jpg Views: 318 Size: 24.6 KB

I opened a trade of 0.02 lots with Sell from 1739 on 16th April last year. That trade came in 1782 and my balance became zero. The main reason for this is that the market moves a lot due to the presence of three high-impact and two med impact news at 6.30 pm on that day. In the first case, I made a profit of 8 USD but I did not close the trade which caused me to have a reverse movement and my balance became zero. But Los Forex is a part

Hopefully, I can gain knowledge from here and apply it later and make a profit.

EURUSD Analysis

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 45 Size: 18.0 KB

The market is currently moving upwards after moving from 1.22423 on 25 February to finally opening up to 1.17111 on 30 March. The market has been moving upwards since April 1 which still exists. Especially today the market started moving upwards from the beginning of the day and finally moved in a bullish trend. If we look at the weekly timeframe on the EURUSD pair, we can see that the EURUSD price has gradually moved upwards from 18 May 2020 to 4 January. The latter is slowly trying to pull it back. Last week the market made an upward movement. The market opened last week at 1.18898, the highest price was 1.19942, the lowest was 1.18708 and finally, the market closed at 1.19818. The current EURUSD price is 1.20308.

First Support 1.1553, Second Support 1.19214. On the other hand, the first resistance is 1.20626, the second resistance is 1.20997. Refrain from trading on estimates without confirming movement by market analysis.

Covid 19 Report

Name: C19.jpg Views: 46 Size: 35.2 KB

Today is 19 April 2020. The sixth day of the 7-day lockdown is underway to prevent coronary outbreaks. To date, the total number of infected people in the world is 142,064,856, the number of deaths is 3,034,404, and the number of recoveries is 120,632,259. The total number of infected people in Bangladesh to date is 718,950, the number of deaths is 10,385 and the number of recoveries is 614,935. Yesterday, the number of victims in Bangladesh was 3,698, the number of deaths was 102. Everyone should follow the rules and stay healthy.

XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis

Name: GOLDH4.png Views: 45 Size: 15.5 KB

On the last day of the week, 16 April, the price of gold moves in a bullish trend. Which is still moving in an upward direction. This type of movement has resulted in zero balance for many traders. I am one of them. I read the trade open at 0.02 lot on the gold pair from 1739 which later moved upwards and my balance became zero because I did not set a stop loss. If I had set a stop loss and traded, I could have maintained my balance. The current price of gold is 1790. which has made an upward movement since the beginning of the day. In this case, the first support is 1755. The second support is 1748. On the other hand, the first resistance is 1810, the second resistance is 1823.

News Analysis[/B]

Name: News.jpg Views: 45 Size: 59.9 KB

Today is 19th April 2021. There is no high Impact & Med Impact related news in the Forex calendar today. Almost all the news that is there is Low Impact related news. The news in the index is-

Today is 19th April 2021. There is no high Impact & Med Impact related news in the Forex calendar today. Almost all the news that is there is Low Impact related news. The news in the index is-

The USD Index has two Low Impact news.

The JPY Index has two Med impacts and Four Low Impact-related news.

The EUR Index has two Low Impact news.

Thanks all.

Forex Prediction

12. 17 users say Thank You to Forex Prediction for this useful post.

apna_papa (19-04-2021), bappy4x (19-04-2021), evanshad (Yesterday), fozia143 (Yesterday), Fxtechno (19-04-2021), grasper (19-04-2021), Guestteam (19-04-2021), Imranfaiz (19-04-2021), Interlock (19-04-2021), keepcalm (19-04-2021), PhilipOscar (19-04-2021), Prisha (19-04-2021), ShantiMan (19-04-2021), SweetRose (Yesterday), The End (19-04-2021), Vacko (19-04-2021), Youcefstyles (19-04-2021)

13. #89 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    170 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    FXP/LTJ/USD Index- XAUUSD (Gold)/2021/187

Date: 21st April 2021

Table of Contents:

Introduction
    Current Trade
    USD Index Analysis
    News Analysis
    XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis

Introduction

Good afternoon Hope everybody is well and healthy. I am also loving and healthy in the situation of Coronavirus with your blessings. If we look at the market movements of yesterday, we can see that in most cases the prices are between up and down. Especially in the case of gold is up and down. The USD Index has been on a downtrend since April 19, which has led to a gradual rise in the price of gold. Today I will analyze the USD Index and Gold.

Current Trade

Name: Trade.jpg Views: 36 Size: 36.9 KB

You know the margin stays in the mood balance with a 10% balance even after taking the call. I have 1. 1.66 in its continuation. With which I opened a trade on Silver yesterday it is currently running at a loss of 0.98 USD. Balance plays an important role in gaining our trading experience.

USD Index

Name: #USDXH4.png Views: 21 Size: 17.4 KB

If we analyze the USD Index is a 4-hour timeframe, we can see that the price of the USD Index has been gradually declining since March 31. As a result, all the pairs associated with it have made upward movement. The current price in the USD index is 91.14. The USD index has been moving downwards since the beginning of the day. As a result, the Pair Gold is moving in an upward movement. But I don't think it will last longer, it will pull back soon. In this case, my first support will be 89.91, second support 89.77. On the other hand, the first resistance is 90.25 and the second resistance is 90.45. We know that the USD index plays an important role in trading any pair, so we should trade with a view here.

Today's News Analysis

Name: news.jpg Views: 21 Size: 144.2 KB

Today I will analyze the news calendar of 21st April 2021. Today, the Forex calendar has a lot of high Impact & Med Impact related news. Among these, news-related details were analyzed. The news in the index is-

The CAD Index has news related to three High impacts, two Med impacts, and four Low Impacts.
    The AUD Index contains news related to a High impact, a Low Impact.
    The GBP Index has two Med Impact and six Low Impact related news.
    The USD Index has Med Impact-related news.

[Note: In the meantime, there is med impact news of crude oil at 8 pm Bangladesh time. This movement could result in substantial movement of crude oil]

XAUUSD (Gold) Analysis

Name: GOLDH4.png Views: 21 Size: 16.7 KB

Over the past few days, the price of gold has been gradually moving in the upper trend. Which lasted from 15 April 1734 to 1785. Gold prices are rising as the USD Index weakens. I have already lost my balance due to the movement of the bullish trend by trading in gold. Although there has been no high or Med Impact-related news in the USD index for the past two days, the price of gold is still going up. However, it depends a lot on the movement of the USD Index.

Support Level:

1st Support: 1765
    2nd Support: 1748

Resistance Level:

1st Resistance: 1793
    2nd Residence: 1813

Forex Prediction

Reply to thread
Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9