from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 22 (January 01 to January 31 2021), The prize pool is $9,500.

1. #41 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is just really nice mt5guru is just really nice mt5guru is just really nice mt5guru is just really nice mt5guru is just really nice mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
    Dear Mr. Mt5guru.
    Thanks for your reply and i appreciate your reply so much.

But i want to clarify you the problem, as you know i always do all my best to provide very high quality posts in the contest of the best answer and this takes a long time from me may reaches to hours per each question existed into section. And all the mentioned above links are answers i posted them on questions related to contest of the best answers. But all of them were moved from this section to another sections and this not for questions related to the indicators only. So please take a look on the following examples for clarification :

The below link includes a question about "Force Index" and i answered this question in the forex encyclopedia section, and in spite it is related to the indicators, it still existed in the forex encyclopedia section :
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15162915

The below link includes a question about VWMA indicator, and after i answered this question in the "Forex encyclopedia section" then it was moved to the indicators section :
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15158548

The below link includes a question about what is the best, forex market or stock market, and i answered this question in the "Forex Encyclopedia section" then it was moves to the "General Forex Conversation" section :
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15162423

The below link includes a question about forex experience, knowledge, and capital. Also i answered that question in the "Forex Encyclopedia section" then it was moved to the "Free Dialog section".
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15162809

So, now how can i distinguish between questions that will be leaved in the "Forex Encyclopedia section" and questions that will be moved to another sections. I think it is very important to find a solution to that problem.

And even as Babby4x said, if the administration can make a section to pool all the new questions in, to select only the eligible questions that can be added in the "Forex Encyclopedia section" to avoid wasting our time in replying questions that will be moved to another sections later.

Also if you took a look on current questions existed in the "Forex Encyclopedia section" from the pictures below, you won't be able to distinguish between questions that will be moved from that section and questions that will be leaved, this is why, it is very important if the administration took a proper action about this issue.

Attachment 318428
    Attachment 318429

Thank you so much again for your prompt reply.
    Best regards
    elsayed.
    According to Best Answer contest rules; https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566
    2.4. Questions and Overview should be on financial topics. These include forex, banking services, services of microfinance, credit institutions, insurance services, and the likes.
    Here is discussion related to forex, banking services, services of microfinance, credit institutions, insurance services, and the likes. If you found a thread related to this then you give an answer, but if you found thread like indicators, EA or Metatrader software related then you do not need to give an answer. we will move it to the correct destination of the forum. and also we give warning to authors; if he didn't stop the wrong destination habit then we may ban him from the contest.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 7 users say Thank You to mt5guru for this useful post.

ABW720 (01-15-2021), Asinivich (01-13-2021), bidyut (01-13-2021), elssayed (01-13-2021), Guestteam (01-13-2021), PhilipOscar (01-14-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #42 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13047 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,192 Times in 4,373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    According to Best Answer contest rules; https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566

Here is discussion related to forex, banking services, services of microfinance, credit institutions, insurance services, and the likes. If you found a thread related to this then you give an answer, but if you found thread like indicators, EA or Metatrader software related then you do not need to give an answer. we will move it to the correct destination of the forum. and also we give warning to authors; if he didn't stop the wrong destination habit then we may ban him from the contest.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    I think that everything is clear now.
    But it would be better if the administration decided to make all new question in a pending status before posting, until they confirm only the eligible questions that can be added in the "Forex Encyclopedia section", i hope that the administration study this in the near future.
    And thank so much you again.

5. 3 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

ABW720 (01-15-2021), bidyut (01-13-2021), PhilipOscar (01-14-2021)

6. #43 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9353 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,508 Times in 6,582 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Hi respected Admins & Moderators!

I have a query about the thread, How this thread has gone to free dialog? Link here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ion-management

The thread was about financial information management system which is also part of finance, accounting and banking. Okay, throw it lets consider it's not related to best answer requirement. Why it's gone to free dialogue which is no paid section? Meanwhile, we have also a technology thread.

Thanks & Regards

Bappy4x

7. 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

elssayed (01-15-2021), Forex Prediction (01-15-2021), Unregistered (1)

8. #44 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

raylight will become famous soon enough raylight's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

dear this is very troublesome, especially for add images

Name: grabilla.Uh3444.png Views: 85 Size: 41.7 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 3