from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 22 (January 01 to January 31 2021), The prize pool is $9,500.

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,911 Times in 7,911 Posts

Default [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 22 (January 01 to January 31 2021), The prize pool is $9,500.

Dear MT5 forum members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
    We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.

We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
    The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $9,500 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
    2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
    3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
    4. There should be at least 250 words.
    5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
    6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
    7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
    8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the special topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566.

How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12753692

2. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bidyut (01-03-2021), donimole247 (01-03-2021)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13047 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,192 Times in 4,373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Thanks a lot to instaforex broker, mt5 forum, and all MT5 forum administrators on continuing this great contest

And happy New Year to all of you

Name: Happy New Year.JPG Views: 272 Size: 83.6 KB

4. #3 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

sentosa is a name known to all sentosa is a name known to all sentosa is a name known to all sentosa is a name known to all sentosa is a name known to all sentosa is a name known to all sentosa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4039 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,303 Times in 361 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

this year will be more interesting,

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1078 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Really Appreciate this initiative to continue the contest, thanks to MT5 forum Authority. To attract better writers, I think it is important to publish the result of round 20 and 21, and need to disburse the awards money quickly. If the bonus payment process becomes faster, then hopefully that would motivate the contest participants to continue the quality works.

6. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    178 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 672 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Administrator sir Please solve the bonus issue

Assalam Walekum Friends I wish you well Administrator and mr aviz I hope you are also well It has been 5 days you are saying that speaking will come as soon as possible but the bonus has not come yet Can we ask why that net is not coming and Delhi why are you saying that he will come Tell us the same thing when the bonus will come You had also said earlier that speaking will come before the New Year but the bonus did not come at that time

I hope you will reply to my question
    Hande1 Trading Journal policy

7. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1438 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 2,429 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Such a great thing to keep the best answers contest going. Big thanks to mt5 forum and instaforex. My thanks goes to our respected administrators and moderators. And thanks to all users of the forum, too.

Best of luck to the participants!
    Kindly read posts so your contributions could be helpful. Your contributions will then be highly appreciated. Thank you!
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

8. #7 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3019 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,376 Times in 2,240 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

It's time to get ready for the new round. We're thankful to our respected admin, respected moderators, and InstaForex for arranging such a wonderful contest for us. The best part of this contest is that it encourages everybody to participate with good answers. I hope this round will bring more authors to create the best answers.

If you're new and still hesitating to participate. Then I would like to say, forget about who are other competitors. Because you're unique and nobody can compete with you. Actually, we're not competing against anybody here. We're competing with our own selves. If we're good enough at creating good answers then nobody can beat us. If we lack in creating good answers then we should try to learn how to create good answers.

When we create quality content then other people also get benefitted. They can learn new things from us. Moreover, we can gain a lot of knowledge by visiting the contest section. And by participating in the contest we can even gain more knowledge. Because we've to go into the depth of any particular topic when we participate and try to create good answers.

I hope everybody is enjoying their time in this new year. The new year may bring more knowledge and wealth to everybody's life. Happy new year 2021.

9. #8 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1192 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,180 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Huraay! Another contest but where is the payment for the previous one admins, people come here and sing praises without speaking the truth, I don't like sycophancy! Admin Aviz said payment will happen before end of 2020, that did not happen and only one user here made mention of it, everyone else is praising mt5 and instaforex, what about asking for why Payment has not come? Please speak the truth when it is needed, that is why I like users like Kalex and Interlock, they will always speak up without fear or favour!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. 3 users say Thank You to Thandeka for this useful post.

Emagzimus (01-04-2021), Hande1 (01-03-2021), rezwanfx (01-03-2021)

11. #9 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    178 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 672 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Thandeka     
    Huraay! Another contest but where is the payment for the previous one admins, people come here and sing praises without speaking the truth, I don't like sycophancy! Admin Aviz said payment will happen before end of 2020, that did not happen and only one user here made mention of it, everyone else is praising mt5 and instaforex, what about asking for why Payment has not come? Please speak the truth when it is needed, that is why I like users like Kalex and Interlock, they will always speak up without fear or favour!

Good question brother
    Hande1 Trading Journal policy

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  13. #10 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13047 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,192 Times in 4,373 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Quote Originally Posted by Thandeka     
    You are right, i didn't talk or asked about reason of bonus delay. But this because i trust and respect this forum. And because i know that we all will receive our bonuses at the end even if after long time. If you remember in round 13 we worked hard for two months without getting any thing and in round 14 the contest became monthly and we worked hard again for 30 days until round 15 started also without getting any bonus for round 13 and 14. Then after extra 20 days we all received all our delayed bonuses on 19/6/2020 i.e. after approximately 110 days from starting round 13. And i received over $800 into my bonus account.

So, why you want me to bother asking as long as i know well that at the end we all will receive our bonus even if after 100 days like what happened before. So the best is to be patient and don't waste your time in waiting the old bonus but participate in this round and work hard in, and at the end you will be paid.

14. 2 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

loaded-prof (01-03-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3