I am:
    ----

Khanasif11 will become famous soon enough Khanasif11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Silver is holding above 27 and really looks to be holding its strength quite well. Resistances are made to be broken and it will be taking another crack at 30 in the coming weeks. Unobtanium it will be. Ppl dont understand why you hold silver but its really just an insurance policy. An emergency fund that you have access to at any point in time. Something that isnt being devalued like fiat currency printing. I believe everyone needs a little bit but i respect those who dont understand it or think its pointless. Its not meant to be something you go all in on to become rich overnight. Its simply a way to lock in wealth for the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Khanasif11 For This Useful Post:

Shehroz khan (23-02-2021)

3. #12 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,737 Times in 3,570 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I think silver there is no more power in the buyers of this asset and from here the prices of the white precious metal will only goes down sides.
    In the previous day's it touch the level of 30$ per ounce but that was a so take movement in the market because at that time no one trade of sell of the silver was activated.
    Now situation of the world is going towards normalization side due to finding of the coronavirus vaccine and due to ending of the coronavirus in some countries so we can expect prices of the silver will be observed in bearish trend movement in the coming days and sell trade in silver will runs for a long time.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Shehroz khan for this useful post.

Khanasif11 (16-02-2021), Sayemme (19-02-2021), Unregistered (1)

5. #13 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Kol is on a distinguished road Kol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    he chart is an extract from my weekly report.

Silver | We recommended the commodity on 14 July at $18.70. It's performed well, this month reaching a multi-month high of $30.09. There's been reports that the Reddit/WallStreetBets communities have taken some interest in silver however that's not what keeps me interested. As we review the monthly chart, we note 28.33/28.85 as a key level from which further acceleration can potentially take place. At present, the commodity is in a 7-month consolidation phase, having held above the monthly pivot . A break and close above the aforementioned zone opens up $33 to $34 over the medium term. Temporary failure below $25.50.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kol For This Useful Post:

Khanasif11 (17-02-2021)

7. #14 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    SILVERCURRENCYCOM

USD
    +0.194 (+0.72%)
    MARKET OPEN (FEB 16 23:42 UTC-5)
    PREV
    OPEN
    N/A
    VOLUME
    27.041 27.410
    DAY'S RANGE

Attachment 331861

silver's is undervalued comparing to real inflation adjusted silver . Gold reached ATH in august while silver raised to 30$ which is not near as it's ATH of 50$. Technically silver is now where gold was in 2019. when it broke 7 years consolidation period. It's is real asset which has industrial use and investment asset as well. Green technologies have high demand for silver . Money printing and quantitative easing in 2020 injected large amount of new money to system. However, that money is in savings account and/or invested in stock market which is on ATH and overvalued in middle of recession caused by pandemic which is still present. When business which are now surviving for existence start working normal, people start spending as usual, then prices can be adjusted according to current supply of fiat money. Markets trade future and this is fundamentally very bullish for precious metals and all commodities as well, but especially silver . Gold/silver ratio is falling but still did not reach natural ratio of 1:15 while it is about 1:70. This means that silver has highest potential among commodities to get enormous returns, especially with rumors regarding short squeeze. I will be targeting ATH and beyond, possible triple digit silver in a few years.
    Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, just my opinion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Khanasif11 For This Useful Post:

Kol (17-02-2021)

9. #15 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Kol is on a distinguished road Kol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    For now, XAG/USD remains rangebound, with the key psychological level of 2800 currently providing resistance for Silver bulls. After buyers failed to break above 3000 at the beginning of the month, bears managed to pull prices back within the confluent zone, between the key Fibonacci retracement levels of the historical move (2008 2011), with the 50% retracement forming as additional resistance at 2906.2 while support rests at the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level of 2416.9.
    At the time of writing, retail trader data shows 90.26% of traders are net-long with the ratio of traders long to short at 9.27 to 1. The number of traders net-long is 3.27% higher than yesterday and 0.99% higher from last week, while the number of traders net-short is 5.01% lower than yesterday and 5.01% lower from last week.

We typically take a contrarian view to crowd sentiment, and the fact traders are net-long suggests Silver prices may continue to fall.

Traders are further net-long than yesterday and last week, and the combination of current sentiment and recent changes gives us a stronger Silver-bearish contrarian trading bias.
    Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kol For This Useful Post:

Khanasif11 (17-02-2021)

11. #16 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hi traders

make sure you trade well to complete this big pattern.you can follow my lines but use your strategy to enter trades. good luck

your likes and comments below keeps us going................

Attachment 332485

12. #17 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Attachment 332908

We are currently getting a buyers flag on silver . I'm buying this to break the top. after breaking that top I'm expecting a reversal back to the low. if we continue to go lower, ill stay out of this trade. but for now look for buys only

13. #18 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    After few days I am going to update my trading journal with the analysis of the cruide oil.
    The current market price of the cruide oil is 62.54$ per barrel and the next strong resistance is present at near about the prices of 65$ per barrel that's giving us a strong buying opportunity as per daily time frame and the running trend of this asset is up and we can also expect that prices will continue uptrend movement above the prices of 62$ per barrel rate because the running uptrend is very strong as per technical analysis and as per fundamentals the cruide oil prices will also fly due to normalization in routine life of the consumers those faces coronavirus panademic and now those are recovering from coronavirus panademic due to a effected vaccine finding and availability in the market.
    Maximum analysts make analysis that cruide oil prices will remains constant from 40$ to 50$ prices in the current year because most of the countries filled there are reservoirs and now there is no more space for reservations of the cruide oil but now oil is standing above 60$ prices that is a prices where oil was standing before coronavirus panademic.
    Attached Images  

14. #19 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear mates of the forum how are you and how your days are going on.
    Make safe trades always because your capital is very precious and no one can wish to loose his assets so becareful while making trades.
    Now I want to share with you my analysis of the gold.
    The two assets are my favorite assets and I like to make trades and to make analysis on these both those are gold and oil.

Gold
    The current market price of the gold is 1810 and this level is acting as a resistance level that is holding the prices of the gold from 1810$ price level to 1815$ price.
    At today Early time market touches the level of 1815 and then falls down sides and touch the level of 1803$ price and then again faces pressure of the buyers and started to moves towards upside and then now touch the level of 1810 and now again faces buyers more pressure at this level and we can expect from here prices will falls down sides upto 1800$ per ounce price.
    Now we have a trading opportunity in gold for short time selling so you are advised to make your analysis then make your own decisions at your own risk.
    Attached Images  

15. #20 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I like to make trade in gold precious metal it's so risky but I love it and I wish to trade all times in this asset.

Now gold is Trading near about 1807$ per ounce price and from yesterday gold is Trading from 1815 to 1796 levels.
    Now gold is forming up for Bullish trend movement.
    The current market area is acting like as a resistance level but it's a buying zone of the gold and from here gold will be observed in bullish trend movement as per my knowledge and experience.
    It can falls down sides upto 1795 or 1790 but will not falls more down from That's level.
    When we see this asset in hourly time frame chart we can see prices are making strong range inside the support and resistance levels and when the support or resistance will be breaked then prices will moves fastly towards selling or buying side.
    The Maximum chances of the Bullish trend continuation are bright but we will wait for a clear breakout of the support or resistance level then we will place our trade in this asset.
    You are advised to make your trades at your own risks.
    Attached Images  

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3