from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: SILVER

1. #21 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,737 Times in 3,570 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear mates of the forum today again I am going to share with you my analysis of the oil and gold.
    These both assets are my favorite assets and I like to make analysis on these maximum times.
    In previous some days oil makes a strong bullish trend movement and now it's tradings near about 63.25$ per barrel price.
    In all small time frames below then daily time frame are giving us strong bullish trend movement signals but when we see this asset in weekly time frame we can see now it's reached at its strong resistance level of daily and weekly time frame and from here it can falls down sides of the prices falls down sides from here then prices will touch the level of 51$ to 53$ per barrel rate because the support near about 51$ per barrel price is a very strong support that will not permit the oil to falls more down side from that's level.
    Here we have best selling oppurtunity in oil asset.

Analysis of the gold.
    Now gold is Trading at 1792$ per ounce price and this level is a strong buying zone of the gold so here I will recommend to enter your trade of buy in yellow precious metal upto 1830 as per my knowledge and experience.
    Attached Images  

2. #22 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

anamusman is a jewel in the rough anamusman is a jewel in the rough anamusman is a jewel in the rough anamusman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Silver is now going down today and few days ago Silver is going very up and now Silver position is 27.430.take your lots and give a big profit in every lots the market is totally sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 2 users say Thank You to anamusman for this useful post.

KingOfForum (26-02-2021), Rana Asad (26-02-2021)

4. #23 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Khanasif11 will become famous soon enough Khanasif11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    USD
    0.000 (0.00%)
    MARKET CLOSED (FEB 26 21:59 UTC)
    PREV
    OPEN
    VOLUME
    26.641 26.641
    DAY'S RANGE
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3