from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zs23.. Trading Journal

1. #31 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,908 Times in 3,332 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chikoOoOo     
    Place stop loss limits

This error is due to poor trading plan and poor money management strategy. Once a trade is concluded, create protective stop-loss orders, keeping in mind that these are realistic, not fictional. Often traders use imaginary orders just because these orders have been successful in the past. If you misplace your stop loss, you have missed the technical analysis.

Closing winning trades at the right time

A common mistake that forex traders make is that they are content with making small profits while letting their losses compound, which is a common consequence of not having a trading plan. After you are exposed to one or two losing deals, you may be satisfied with getting small gains in the next trade even if this deal is likely to bring you a large gain that compensates you for your previous losses.I see traders - even professionals - allowing their losses to worsen; They enter deals, but do not know when to exit them, so they let their losses increase, hoping that the market will reverse, which is a rare case.

Therefore, use preventive stop-loss orders that you specify before entering the trade.

Good Luck To All ..
    • one thing every trader should keep in mind that there is no place in Forex for the emotions when you do emotion in your trade then you will get only loss in Forex

Relying on luck in Forex

Dos traders who depends on their luck for doing trading in Forex they should keep in mind that there is no place for or these type of traders in Forex trading business because when you rely on your luck you don't analyse the market properly and you lost your money every one should do trading with proper analysis and planning when traders rely on their luck they only lost their money

2. #32 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Normally we receive bonus from the forum on Friday. But last Friday we have not receive bonus from the forum. 15 days have gone but no one has receive bonus from the forum. I hope forum administration will take this issue seriously and they will solve this problem as soon as possible.

Today I am going to update my trading journal with the analysis of the major currency pair. I will share with you the analysis of the

• EURUSD
    • GBPUSD
    • USDCAD

EURUSD

EURUSD currency pair has move on the down side on Friday because us dollar has decrease its value too much but EURUSD currency pair has move on the down side before the closing of the market EURUSD currency pair has close at 1.2123 it has close above the level of 1.2100 which is clear identification that the prices of EURUSD currency pair will move more on the upside in the next week again. Traders should wait for good buying position it will move more on the upside.

GBPUSD

After the news of vaccine the Great Britain Pound is becoming strong regularly GBPUSD currency pair is going up and up it has also break the level of 1.4000 and it is moving more on the bullish side in the upcoming days GBPUSD currency pair can go to 1.4300 level
    Attached Images    

3. 10 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

apna_papa (21-02-2021), ARD (21-02-2021), B4u (21-02-2021), bappy4x (21-02-2021), EthanFx (21-02-2021), Forex Prediction (21-02-2021), Interlock (21-02-2021), loaded-prof (21-02-2021), mrsohel (21-02-2021), Tacaz (21-02-2021)

4. #33 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Greetings and good morning all the members of the forum I hope you all are fine and doing good trading in forex. Today is Monday and the first day of the new week. From the starting of this week the prices of gold have start to move on the upside. In the last week gold has do movement against the Us dollar and in this week Us dollar is not going down but the prices of gold are moving on the upside very quickly.

Today I am going to update my trading journal with the analysis of the commodities I will share with you the analysis of.

• GOLD
    • SILVER
    • CRUDE OIL

All these things have great impact on the forex trading market that is why I am going to discus about these things.

GOLD ANALYSIS

The prices of Gold are moving on the upside today. Gold has open from 1785 today and the prices are moving up very quickly us dollar is not moving down but the prices of gold are moving up quickly. This movement is because of correction which was required soon the prices of gold will move more up and they will again break the level of 1800 if Gold able to break the level of 1805 then it's bullish trend will start.

The outlook of gold is looking bullish.

SILVER ANALYSIS

Silver has also move against the Us dollar on Friday and it has not move too much on the upside. But today us dollar is increasing it's value and the prices of silver are also moving on the upside. At this time silver is moving above the resistance level and the prices are at 27.50 we can see more bullish movement in the silver today as it is moving up very quickly the prices of silver can go to 28.00 today or they can go more up traders can buy silver it can give them good profit.

The outlook of the silver is looking bullish.

CRUDE OIL

Crude oil prices have not move too much on the upside on Friday but today Crude oil has break the level of 60.00 and it will move more on the upside traders can buy crude oil now because it will remain on the bullish side the demand for crude oil increasing. Traders have a good buying position for crude oil it will move on the upside in this week crude oil prices can go to 63.00 as the transportation and different industries all over the world are opening.

The outlook of crude oil is looking bullish.
    Attached Images    

5. #34 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Greetings and good morning all my respected members of the forum. I hope you all are fine and enjoying your trading in forex. Today 18 days have gone but we have not receive bonus from the forum the forum administration has still not able to solve the issue of bonus many of us just depend on the bonus and by making bonus we earn money from forex. If the forum administration don't solve the issue of bonus then it will be not good for the forum also because it will decrease the reputation of the forum and Instaforex also. Forum administration should solve the issue as soon as possible.

Today I am going to update my trading journal with the analysis of the Great Britain Pound related currency pairs I will share with you the analysis of

• GBPUSD
    • GBPJPY
    • EURGBP
    • GBPCAD

GBPUSD ANALYSIS

On Monday the Boris Johnson has do the press conference in which he has take the decision of opening of schools from 4th of March which was positive for the pound and pound has increase it's value against all the currency pairs and the it has also become strong against the us dollar. GBPUSD currency pair has move up and the prices have go to 1.4080 GBPUSD currency pair has also break the resistance level and it is still moving up in the next few days we will see more bullish movement in the GBPUSD currency pair. The us dollar is also going down and down which is also helping GBPUSD currency pair to move more up.
    200 day moving average indicator is also showing the bullish trend of the GBPUSD currency pair. Today GBPUSD currency pair can go to 1.4150 as the pound is becoming strong and strong.

The outlook of GBPUSD is looking bullish.

GBPJPY ANALYSIS

GBPJPY currency pair is also moving on the upside the Great Britain pound is also increasing its value against Yen. On Monday GBPJPY currency pair has move on the down side but this downward movement was just for correction after going down GBPJPY currency pair has move up. At this time GBPJPY currency pair is at 147.90 and it will move more up today because some high impact news will come today which will also in favor of pound to GBPJPY currency pair can go to 148.50 and after breaking resistance level it will move more up.

EURGBP ANALYSIS

From last few days EURGBP currency pair is moving very slow but it is moving mostly on the down side because pound is increasing its value today some high impact news will come about the Great Britain pound and we will see more bearish movement in the EURGBP currency pair today EURGBP currency pair can break the level of 0.8600 and prices will move more on the downside.

GBPCAD ANALYSIS

GBPCAD currency pair is now moving on the correction side prices are moving down but I don't expect downward movement in this currency pair because pound is becoming strong and it will increase its more value at this time GBPCAD currency pair is at 1.7712 and prices will again move on the upside and today GBPCAD currency pair can go to 1.7775 because the trend of this currency pair is bullish
    Attached Images        

6. 12 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

ARD (23-02-2021), BlackDollar (23-02-2021), Farnadus007 (25-02-2021), Forex Prediction (23-02-2021), global20 (23-02-2021), Interlock (23-02-2021), Ranger (23-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (23-02-2021), Scared329 (23-02-2021), ShantiMan (23-02-2021), sid006 (23-02-2021), Tacaz (23-02-2021)

7. #35 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Greetings and good afternoon all the members of the forum I hope you all are fine and doing good trading in forex. Now a days forex trading market is becoming too much difficult to understand most of the traders are losing their money because the market is not moving right so many stop loss are hitting.
    Today I am going to share with you the analysis of the commodities today I am going to share with you the analysis of the

• GOLD
    • SILVER

GOLD

The prices of gold are moving on the downside at this time gold is not moving against the Us dollar at this time the prices of gold are at 1805 us dollar is going down and down and the prices of gold will not move too much on the downside and they will move up today the prices of gold can go to 1815 or they can go more up. Gold is moving down because of the corona virus vaccine but the their is too much pressure on gold of week us dollar and also of bulls who are trying to increase the value of gold.

SILVER

The prices of silver are also doing the same as gold is doing silver is also moving on the down at this time the prices of silver are at 27.59 they are moving down but they will not move too much on the down side they will move up after a small bearish movement because us dollar is decreasing its value too much today silver can again break the level of 28.00 or prices can go more up.
    Attached Images    

8. 14 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

amiron56 (24-02-2021), ARD (24-02-2021), bappy4x (24-02-2021), Farnadus007 (25-02-2021), Forex Prediction (24-02-2021), global20 (24-02-2021), Leofric (24-02-2021), loaded-prof (24-02-2021), Prisha (24-02-2021), Ranger (24-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (24-02-2021), Scared329 (24-02-2021), ShantiMan (24-02-2021), Summy (24-02-2021)

9. #36 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Greetings and good morning all the members of the forum. I hope you all are fine and doing good trading in forex. Today 21 days have gone but we have not receive bonus from the forum again the forum administration has fail to solve the issue of bonus till now. Members are waiting for the bonus to come but still their is no update of bonus I hope we will get bonus from the forum tomorrow because tomorrow is Friday the day on which we receive bonus from the forum.

Today I am going to update my trading journal with the analysis of the major currency pair I will share with you the analysis of the EURUSD GBPUSD and USDCAD currency pairs. All these currency pairs move against the us dollar and now a days us dollar is moving down very quickly.

EURUSD

EURUSD currency pair is moving on the bullish side yesterday Us dollar has increase its some value and EURUSD currency pair has move on the downside but Us dollar has again move down from the supply position and EURUSD currency pair has move up quickly at this time EURUSDS currency pair is at 1.2178 it is moving up EURUSD currency pair is moving above the resistance level which is increasing the chances of more bullish movement in the EURUSD currency pair. Today EURUSD currency pair can break the level of 1.2200 and they will move more up.

GBPUSD

The Great Britain pound is also increasing its value and the prices of GBPUSD currency pair is going up up and up on Wednesday us dollar has increase its value and we see big bearish movement in the GBPUSD currency pair but in the Us session Us dollar has again decrease its value and GBPUSD currency pair has again rise it is now moving above the resistance level today GBPUSD currency pair can again break the level of 1.4200 the next target of GBPUSD currency pair is 1.4300 and then we will see more bullish movement in this currency pair.

USDCAD

USDCAD currency pair is also moving on the down side bears have full control on USDCAD currency pair and they are trying to decrease the prices of USDCAD currency pair more US dollar is also moving too much down at this time USDCAD currency pair is at 1.2496 it has again break the support level which was so much important and now it will move more down
    Attached Images      

10. 18 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

ARD (25-02-2021), Black Hawk Down (25-02-2021), BlackDollar (25-02-2021), EthanFx (25-02-2021), Farnadus007 (25-02-2021), Fighterss (26-02-2021), Forex Prediction (25-02-2021), global20 (25-02-2021), Interlock (25-02-2021), JoneAnderson (26-02-2021), mrsohel (25-02-2021), Ranger (25-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (25-02-2021), Scared329 (25-02-2021), ShantiMan (25-02-2021), sid006 (25-02-2021), sunstrar (25-02-2021), Tacaz (25-02-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4