from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Forex Samurai Robot - awesome(new 2013)

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Garry Lee is an unknown quantity at this point Garry Lee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Forex Samurai Robot - awesome(new 2013)

Good day traders

1st of all - Happy New Year

I found quite good EA. It doesnt make a lot of money in short time - but still doing well. It's Forex Samurai Robot. As I understood - it's new type of Robots, which can analyze the market and change their algorithm during trading. It collects data and use it.
    7 wins in 10 - really nice
    I cant put it here, but I found it at forexsamurairobot_com.

have a fun, wish you good trades in 2013

Direct download link : [url]http:***
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 26-09-2019 at 09:40 AM. Reason: add download link

2. 2 users say Thank You to Garry Lee for this useful post.

AndyPipsi (09-05-2020), MBorhan18 (08-03-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

apu21 will become famous soon enough apu21's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    518 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have tested this Forex robot just one week ago. I tried it on EURJPY but the result is not good. According to me the result is hardly 60 out of 100. So I think everyone should try it on demo. Besides I think it will not work on live account.
    I am a Boss of Game Forex.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rebat is on a distinguished road rebat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Are you trying to share the EA or just want to pint us to that website and buy from there?
    Actually there are too many EA named with samurai, and it looks like they only modifying the previous version and sell it on new website
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Lee     
    Good day traders

I found quite good EA. It doesnt make a lot of money in short time - but still doing well. It's Forex Samurai Robot. As I understood - it's new type of Robots, which can analyze the market and change their algorithm during trading. It collects data and use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1321 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by apu21     
    I have tested this Forex robot just one week ago. I tried it on EURJPY but the result is not good. According to me the result is hardly 60 out of 100. So I think everyone should try it on demo. Besides I think it will not work on live account.
    i cannot test it on back test.. have you test it on demo account?
    in the pdf manual, it used for eur-usd..
    i'm not yet test it, maybe you can test it on eur-usd and share the result
    and give the grafic if it could be
    thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #5 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

tiendung1703 is an unknown quantity at this point tiendung1703's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    can't test on backtest!

7. #6 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Anton is an unknown quantity at this point Anton's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Guys, I got it few days ago - and it works good. I used it EUR/USD H1 like Den wrote.
    APU21: this EA is good in EUR/USD, but nothing about EUR/JPY. Den wrote about it!
    Rebat: this EA is absolutely FREE. I got it and didnt pay. Check it

Thanks to Den, nice and profit EA

8. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

datuoya will become famous soon enough datuoya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    749 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Lee     
    Good day traders

Direct download link : http://www.forexsamurairobot.com/mem967970.htm
    wow ... I'll follow ya and try to enjoy this robot, but if there is the master robot ever tried it, please clue for those who already wear, if anyone has used this robot, we can share information on the greatness of the robot, Thank you.

9. #8 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

pravin_moule is an unknown quantity at this point pravin_moule's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    but the works on eurusd 1hr chart as per document then how u tested on eurjpy

10. #9 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,926 Times in 5,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rebat     
    Are you trying to share the EA or just want to pint us to that website and buy from there?
    Actually there are too many EA named with samurai, and it looks like they only modifying the previous version and sell it on new website
    He's spamming other forex forums as well with the same post and he is actually an internet marketeer collecting email addresses. Dont worry, i have edited the very first post on this thread to include the direct download link. That way you guys dont need to give out your email address to him

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (06-02-2013)

12. #10 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

adiloh is an unknown quantity at this point adiloh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I do not really trust Robot and applications like this. Just try to understand the market and use your knowledge

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open