on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: SAFA,FARIGH TRADING JOURNAL

1. #21 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 133 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good evening My dear friends, today I have started updating my trading journal again, I am a bit late but due to some work, I have started updating the trading journal after a while. You know today is sunday And today there is a holiday in the market, due to which the market cannot do any movement but on the day of the news there is also There are some low impact news even today Which will not make much impact on the market, but will make a small impact, when the market is open, it will make a little impact that a little bit of gate can open in the market. There is no high impact news on the Sunday and only and only low to low impact news. Which we should not be afraid of at all because if there is a market opening in the gap, then a little game will be killed, but after that the market will come from where it opened. Is the tow GDP news and a bank holiday news These news are not high impact, and only the red who are news are the same high impact.
    Name: news.png Views: 184 Size: 10.8 KB

Covid 19 and coronaviruse

My dears you know that due to coronavirus there is a lot of movement in the world due to which there is a lot of movement in online markets. As you know, coronavirus was spread in Pakistan earlier, but its effect was reduced considerably then. Due to winter Coronavirus has also increased a bit in Pakistan but now it is controlled due to Covid19 So do more on number one in the whole world, not on United States. India is at number two And Brazil is at number three And United Kingdom end is at number four Russia And along with this we should use our mouse to avoid doing it and we should also Many more must be remembered, if we do history, we can make our Pakistan clean and tidy. And you can spend your life easily, but right now we are studying the effects of coronavirus in Pakistan. But still we should not panic we must do the utmost.
    Name: CORONA.png Views: 179 Size: 20.9 KB

Next Week forecast and analysis on EUR/USD

It's boring on the pound these days, so I decided to drop by to visit the neighbors.
    On Friday, I did not trade so badly in the euro, I have quite big plans for the euro / dollar, and how real they will turn out to be, we will find out after the fact. There are 2 levels at the top, from which I expect a rebound down, in case the price tag is directed to the north. 1.2150 is the M30 border to the north, and 1.2180 is the h1 border to the north. You will need to zigzag down from both borders, so I will have time to run out in any case if I mistakenly opened. At the four-hour half, we have a clear rebound, while, if you look closely, we have a clear rebound from the 2150 mark. The only thing embarrassing is this impulse north at the end of Friday, but I think everything will be settled on Monday. As for the directions of the times, here, in general, everything speaks for the continuation of the northern mood, because H4 confirmed the north that week, now it is necessary to do it down once and if they do not break anything, then I will continue to stomp to the north Zigzag down I wait somewhere up to mark 1 , 2050, and there I will again monitor the rearrangements and times, because there is a possibility of the trend continuing to the north, then the target for growth will be at 1.2250, but without ritual zigzags it will be difficult to get there.The day at this moment looks like this for me.
    Name: EURUSD.png Views: 179 Size: 29.6 KB

Next Week forecast and analysis on USD/HF

yesterday tried to play the northern card, but somehow it all ended not very informatively. At the hour, the indicators formed a buy signal, but the pair began to actively test the Bollinger average from above, as if it was going to come back. At 4 o'clock, the indicators remained south, the pair tried to break into the bullish zone, but failed until the end of the week. So the further north is in question. Yes, and on the daily day, the picture is not very good: here indicators for the north, but the pair begins to consolidate below the average MA, which is not very good for further growth. But purchases are still a priority for me. The neckline was successfully broken on Friday and the price climbed to the level of 0.9045, although the full height of the pattern was not worked out. And also, according to the candlestick analysis, a "morning star" reversal pattern has formed on the daily chart, therefore, apparently, I am of the opinion that from Monday the price will move northward to 0.9085 - 0.9095, where the resistance level is, and from there, a rollback towards the south will most likely occur with the renewal of the previous minimum. And Yes, there was an attempt to grow, but last week they returned below the downtrend and below the moving average, since Wednesday they cannot close the day higher. But even with a serious decline, not everything is smooth either, the price returned to the strong zone 0.8920-0.8850, in which, one might say, the DF traded throughout January and December. I see no reason to overcome the zone and go lower. It is hardly necessary for the "steering" of the market.
    Name: USDHF.png Views: 176 Size: 34.4 KB

Next Week forecast and analysis on GBP/USD

watching you lately, I think, like many, you have a good working out of your forecasts, on Friday there was a very obvious growth, but I took almost half only, but the coming week will be very interesting and perhaps those sales that everyone is waiting for finally, it will come true, of course, after the specific removal of the sellers and we will fly as the pound can do it, in general, let's look at the charts below. a
    week and volumesthe last sales went, the price tag is in the selling zone, the volume in purchases is decreasing, the climax of growth and the beginning of sales are expected, but since the culmination will be on new highs, growth is also expected, the growth targets are 39 and possibly at the peak of 3980-4020, and then we'll see which in fact will give those same sales, these sales will be very strong, but this was already after the climax . Day stay and volume buyers massacred right in the sales area, well look at whether they have enough for a long time, yet have mercy on 38 , the purchase targets are 39 + - and possibly 3980 + - will be reached, the level of 3750 is already going to the future breakdown of future sales, but this can only be talked about after the release is expected upon reaching the purchase targets. And so the last purchase targets are 39 + - and 3980 + -. Õ4 and volumes.
    Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 173 Size: 29.6 KB
    This volume in purchases was notably charged, from Monday new heights of 39 + are expected - the first is expected to reach, the second, if possible, purchases 3980 + -, starting from 39, the volume in sales is expected, where it will appear, the market itself will already show, cancellation of purchases at 38, purchase zone at 3830-3820. And here is the Friday news background on which the pound grew with pleasure and even modestly ... And this is the coming week for the pound, news expectations are not very comforting, so either we interrupt on the best moan for the pound on actual data or Monday and Tuesday for growth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 13 users say Thank You to SAFA,FARIGH for this useful post.

apna_papa (14-02-2021), B4u (18-02-2021), Felix4x (14-02-2021), Fxtechno (15-02-2021), grasper (14-02-2021), Guestteam (14-02-2021), JoneAnderson (14-02-2021), Leofric (14-02-2021), nadeemsadiq (14-02-2021), PhilipOscar (14-02-2021), Ranger (14-02-2021), Robert@ (14-02-2021), Vacko (15-02-2021)

3. #22 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH is a splendid one to behold SAFA,FARIGH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good evening i hope you are all is fine all mt5 forum members and leaders. As you know there is no high impact news today so it is not right for us to use loot today because if our loot is less then we will not get a good profit so we need Whenever we start working in it, we should open the trade with the right thinking. If we use more loot, then we should not use less loot. Today and today we may get good profit. But we can only make a profit on the Big Loot and today you know that the market is open today which is why the market will not move much and at the same time I hope you will trade correctly today and good. Profits and I hope you are all well. And I have heard that the USD rate is changing. In the United States, the USD market may be moving, but we need to think carefully before you open a trade. Only then can you earn, as well as only the USD peer and currency movement.
    Name: NEWS.png Views: 192 Size: 27.4 KB

Today forecast and analysis on USD/CAD

Let's look at the H1 time frame, it is also very interesting to me from the point of view of drawing a bullish two-fractal candle exactly here, so a medium-term trading plan is formed in the form of purchases with a target at 1.2820, for some it sounds somehow crazy, since we have a trend is still descending, and yet this is the trading picture. And now let's move on for scalpers to the location of intraday pivot levels: the daily one lies at 1.2707, bearish 1.2656 (in fact, they already got it), and 1.2623, everything else looks up at 1.2743 and 1.2796, Now we have a horizontal channel, which intraday traders must use without fail. do not forget that today is Monday, in the economic calendar, with the help of fundamentalists, nothing was provided for both currencies, both the Canadian dollar and the US dollar, therefore we are working on the technique and expect the price behavior after 17:00 Moscow time, there is even no point in saying what is happening as usual. In general, without fanaticism, after 1.2623, we begin to gradually redeem the entire decline, this week all attention is focused on oil, many did not expect the continuation of the rise in price of ďblack goldĒ, but practice has shown that this is quite possible, since world analysts have already discussed this issue and waited again return to $ 30 - $ 20 per barrel.
    Name: usdcad.png Views: 195 Size: 43.5 KB

Today forecast and analysis on EUR/USD

Well, let's consider your option in the reverse process, and then I will answer your question, but there you do not need to answer yourself. On the move to the north on the same graph, it is clear that not one low has been updated, as can be said that n4 specifically points to the south. I think I understood the essence, but in that place Õ4 pointed specifically to the south. This is called a technique that shows where which waves ended and starts a new wave. Well, for the future, my technique just works for turns, from d1 to m15. And how he catches these reversals, you can just watch the history of the forum. In the same way, now H4 points specifically to the north. And what will come of this in the process within the day I will track. This is basically the same moment when you were aiming at 1.2030, and my technique showed that it was too early, you must first touch 1.2080-90, and then you will see. As you can see, 1.2030 was not taken, but 1.2080-90 was touched, squeezed and left back. This is called a working system. I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday, decided to get ahead of the holiday, drank American beer, so the yellow revolution began in my stomach. EURUSD all the bones have been washed today, and I see no unanimity on the forum, half looks to the south, and half to the north. I have one reference point for tomorrow is to adjust the compass inside the day. And in the evening, if possible, start collecting tugriks. It's time to collect, otherwise the third week has gone, and the capital is at zero, not in order. I think tomorrow at 14.00 I will have approximately a reference point to launch an order, or there is no difference in the fishing rod.
    Name: EURUSD.png Views: 191 Size: 38.7 KB

Today forecast and analysis on GBP/USD

Dear you have made out the flight plan, it turns out that from 4 halves they go 3 to the north and only n1 heroes to the south, no matter how they break it on Monday, although if the m30 connects, it will already be equally strong, but I personally from mine ration turned off the m30 at all times, but I don't have much of everything in another way, and the main thing is that all of them are the same and enhances the effect when our opinion coincides and the more our opinions are the better, the main thing is that then we all do not be mistaken on the forum , but that is, but for now I would like to make out into the younger ones what I have there . D1 and a sniper Here, with a Friday shot, they gave a rebuilding, which was already planned for the younger halves within the day, now it's about a rollback to the procurement zone, which is approximately located at 3830-3820, the cancellation is obtained at 38, and the growth goals by 39 + - the main thing here is how sellers are themselves will show and if everything is within reason, then purchases will remain at least until the end of the week. M15 and trend purchases on Friday gave a reversal into purchases and there they immediately secured and worked out fast and high-quality, as the pound loves, but to continue shopping according to the new trend, there is not enough one more descent, it is just needed to build a new full-fledged trend in buy and for the trend which we will break through, targets 39-3920, buy zone 3830-3810, cancellation on the breakout of the fresh buy zone, that is, the level of 3790.m5 and a sniper. purchases on Friday worked out and a rollback began, as part of the continuation of purchases, it is acceptable to 3820 not lower, the breakdown of 3800 will already cancel purchases, but on Friday there were no special sales, just the buyers did not cover much and stopped growing on this, so we expect new purchases in the 3820 area with the aim of 3890 and 3920. The news background for tomorrow is empty and very interesting for its festive variety.... just look at this Monday.
    Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 191 Size: 41.3 KB

Today forecast and analysis on EUR/JPY

I am not trading on the EUR / JPY pair yet, as the range for the pair lies within the 126.70 - 127.96 levels, and the pair is currently trading at 127.41, which is practically the middle of the specified range and where the pair will move to which border first, it is difficult understand. But I can predict with a fairly high degree of probability that the level 126.70 will be touched and possibly more than once. I personally think to sell the pair when it rises to the level of 127.96 with a target at 126.70, but I can stay in the out-of-market as well, as it can collapse from the current ones to the test of 126.70.And my persnal analysis and my good signal. We tested the nearest, short-term target at the resistance of 127.54, as I predicted earlier. Now we should expect a rollback. The technical side shows that the price, on a four-hour interval, is trading in the bullish zone of the Bollinger Bands, above the critical line of trend and, the market span line is above the price chart, and the "golden cross" is in an active phase.
    Name: EURJP.png Views: 193 Size: 42.1 KB
    The volumes of the MACD oscillator are growing. If the bulls manage to push and gain a foothold above 127.54, then the growth of quotations will probably be observed to the level of 128.12. Buying is a priority while the pair is trading above the Sen line. A price rollback to this mark will reduce the relevance of purchases. I consider fixing below the cloud as an alternative.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good morning my dear friends and my lovely forum leaders, I hope you are all well and I pray that you all get good profits daily and today I am updating my trading journal and today we will talk in the big of 4 currency pairs. And I will try again today to understand you better and give you the right signals. And with that comes a news like you know which proves that if there is no high impact news in the market then there will be less movement in the market but we should not take tension if we know the market well. We can make a good profit from it, but we have to think and trade, then we will earn good money from it, if we trade with good thinking, we will get profit and today There is no red news so there is no high impact news so you can see the news. If there is red news then the market moves a lot at that time. Today there are all yellow news which will not affect the market.
    Name: NEWS.png Views: 467 Size: 43.6 KB

Today forecast and analysis on EUR/USD

As for the flat futures, I don't see inside the daily hints that we can go up or down, there is no point in guessing. The range of 1.2165-1.2070 in the order book is clear. It is clear that these are not strong levels, and we can easily break through them, but most likely there will be return places. That is, if we break through 1.2165, then we go to 1.2180 or 22 or even 2250. Below 1.2050 (40), and then only 20 figs and 19.
    In fact, in my opinion, in a crisis, only the dollar has the ability to be printed in any quantity and then grow further. It's a matter of faith. Everyone knows that America is in complete control of the situation, or so the majority thinks. Just check out how many people and countries are buying bonds even when their yields are very low and ate higher than inflation. At the same time, the debt redemption on the European market is carried out almost exclusively at the expense of ERUs. It is one thing to borrow from oneself, and another from the whole world. Therefore, Europe, of course, also profits from the destruction of the economies of other countries, but there deception goes according to a different scenario, they take into their ranks some state, for example, Bulgaria, and gradually take a piece of bread from it, introducing some dubious standards for, say, agricultural products, and then the same Bulgarian tomatoes, which are 1000 times better and of higher quality than any in the world, cannot be sold, which means they cease to be grown, and the labor force smoothly flows to Germany or somewhere else. But Bulgaria was at least taken into the EU, at the same time Ukraine was generally deceived. In short, you can print dollars in any quantity, and they will still be bought, but you cannot say that about the euro. If it starts to fall and breaks some historical minimum, people will throw off everything related to Europe.
    When there was a crisis in Greece, they tried to sell the junk bonds there just with incredible profitability, and nobody needed them for nothing. In Italy, the situation is worse than in Greece, so far they are silent about this. But if Germany, for example, does not stop, on the orders of America, the Nord Stream, then sanctions against the EU will begin and we will see the fierce peak of the Euro. In short, there is a specific house of cards, and everything is kept on snot, England is not in vain to dump at any cost.
    Name: EURUSD.png Views: 190 Size: 38.6 KB

Today forecast and analysis on GBP/USD

The stump is clear that when any pair renews the tops, one automatically wants to start selling it already. And here - the whole 39th figure was touched! This is zhezh - right now, you need to charge the shorts for the whole cutlet.
    I have a system with three Ichimoku Clouds on a daily frame, by the way, it is not yet possible to get involved in sales. Here, the undisguised trend can be seen in full force everywhere.
    - all three are now painted in bullish colors, directed to the north at a trend angle of 35 degrees. Of course, on the one hand, it is clear that they are pressed against each other, there is no air between their bodies, this is a sign that the bears have clearly already come close. But the process of consolidation of forces has clearly not yet been launched.
    - all three formed golden crosses, pumping them powerfully in favor of the north.
    - of course, the stochastic raises the hopes of the bears: this moving average has been overbought since September 25 last year - as it entered its attic, it never happened to reach the oversold zone. Of course, the once given "gun" (according to Chekhov) should shoot. Again, there are no sell signals. I will not buy at such heights. I look forward to a rollback at least to 1.3850.
    The cluster volumes show that all day today the pair was like a homeless - flat, and the major player was not interested in it. And now, when it is under the very roof of "my house" - suddenly active market participants decided to invest in the Briton. Not many, about 15K contracts are open. But it will be quite enough for the liquidity necessary for living to appear. It can be seen from the minute time that the current orders are opened for a fall, that is, a seller has clearly entered the market with short wishes for profit. The horizontal volumes show that there really is nowhere for the pair to grow, in the 39th figure of liquidity the cat cried. The first prospect of working out - test 1.3890 - here we have a very pretty notorious "hole". And then - the most powerful savings zone with a core at 1.3850. It turns out that a decline may well happen.
    Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 190 Size: 33.6 KB

Today forecast and analysis on USD/CHF

I am also for the fact that the dollar franc currency pair will soon begin its movement in buy. And the pair has already made a bold attempt to move north and the currency pair from the level 0, 8995 reached 0, 8945 and thus passed half of the figure. And if we take into account that the pair has already stuck into the virgin soil at a value of 0.8780, then it is high time for the currency pair to move north and give rise to a change in a new trend to the north. Despite the fact that the dollar often began to give out its positive dynamics, the trend change is already ripe ... And so I think that the franc should reach the level of 0.9050. And my second the so start franc managed to create a divergence on the H4 scale with the MACD indicator when it showed today's low of the price at 0.8882 and, accordingly, once the minimum was updated and the MacD did not support it, I look forward to a return from the pair to the range 0.8907 - 0.8949 limited by the middle lines of the envelopes on the H1 and H4 scales and, accordingly, after a small traversal of the specified range, I will wait for an exit above the level of 0.8949. To be honest, I thought that the euro would stick out its nose just above 1.2150, but it seems that there is only enough strength to disperse such pairs as the franc and the pound, which is also not in favor of bears on the USD / CHF pair.
    Name: USDCHF.png Views: 189 Size: 34.4 KB

Today forecast and analysis on Gold

as soon as 1.9 trillion from Biden will pour into the market, and this is about mid-March, so the demand for gold will grow. Do you remember when Trump was given 3 trillion or when the Fed announced the start of the buyout of assets from the market for 7 trillion, then you looked at how money was distributed in the stock market. So about 20% went to stocks, about 30% went to Treasury bonds, and about half was invested in gold. Why should it be different now? there is an opinion that money will pour into cryptocurrency, but this is nonsense. The fact is that the trillion will go to corporations, and they cannot invest in cryptocurrencies, you need to completely revise the rules for investing, as in the situation with Musk, who only drove a wave, but did not buy coins.
    Name: GOLD.png Views: 189 Size: 32.9 KB
    In the meantime, gold is still marking time on a dream without much change, and today there is no need to wait for movements. At 8:00 pm, most brokers will stop trading gold for today from the US holiday. We failed to rise above the level of 1826, let's look at the dynamics during tomorrow's trading, especially at the opening of the European session. Judging by the hourly chart, the levels 1830 and 1806 are now in the foreground, the quotes remain within the boundaries between these levels and the breakdown of one of them can indicate the direction of movement in the short term. A breakdown of the 1830 level is likely to lead to an increase in bullish sentiment and the likelihood of the 1856 level working out again, while a downward movement and a breakdown of the 1806 level could lead to a deeper drawdown, even below the local high of 1785.

5. #24 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good morning dears and,How are you guys I hope you are all fine and today I am going to update my trading journal and today I will give 3 analysis and at the same time I will tell you in the big news and big bonus problem. I will talk and I hope you all get good knowledge from this post of mine and I hope you all will like this post of mine.

Bonus problem

Friends, as you know, bonuses are not coming. There is no single time for bonuses. Forum people give bonuses whenever they want. We have to raise our voice against this. 6 months ago, when the bonus came on Friday at 11:00. But this is not the case now. We are tired of waiting. Whenever the forum members want, they give bonuses. I request all of you big members to meet the forum leaders at the bonus time so that we can get our own. Bonus should be given on time. It's been 5 to 6 months. We haven't been given bonus on time since these days. Last week, bonus was given on Tuesday, but yesterday was Tuesday, but we were not given bonus. Make a bonus time so we can get it every week at bonus time. Now we have been waiting a long time. Now we should get our bonus on time. I am also requesting the InstaForex and also the forum leaders to give us our bonus on time so that we can work hard and I I am also telling all the forum members to raise their voices so that we can easily get every weekend bonus. I hope you will raise your voice by reading this post of mine.

Name: bonues.jpg Views: 190 Size: 29.0 KB

Scheduled news for today

My dear friends, as you have seen the movement of the market yesterday, there is a great movement in Silver yesterday and Silver fell down, so there will be movement today too. Today I am saying for sure why there is high impact news in the market today. So today we have to be careful and we should not open the trade without thinking at all. If we hurry today and open the trade in a hurry, we can lose a lot, so this is my advice to all of you. Take a look at the analysis of the big members of analysis and try to know the trends from them so that we can make a profit by trading properly. So today there are 3 news and it will have a high impact on the market.

Name: NEWS.png Views: 185 Size: 58.5 KB

High impact news name
    CPI y/y
    Core Retail Sales m/m
    Retail Sales m/m

Analysis and forecast on AUD/USD chart

Last week, the pair worked out the upper boundary of the four-hour Bollinger and the middle line has not yet been tested. This week, yesterday and today, trading was carried out above the last week's high of 0.7771, but the previous four-hour candlestick reacted to the rise in the dollar and broke through 0.7771 and the bullish channel with a sharp move to the south. The decline was stopped by the level of the maximum accumulation of volumes 0.7750. The Bollinger middle line is now in the 0.77 level zone, I am waiting for its development. According to the oscillators, there are two bearish divergences on the stochastic and the CCI. But the MACD is in the positive zone and after the oversold conditions are worked out, the stochastic and CCI will turn towards the MACD, so I expect a northern rebound from the level of 0.77 to 0.7750. And At the same time, the very shape of the current price corridor for a currency pair is somewhat unusual and is not a classic flat price channel, but rather an expanding channel. At the same time, in the first half of the day, the price traded mostly closer to the upper border of its resistance, then in the second half of the day, it began to decline to the lower support border, but so far the price has not yet reached.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 175 Size: 36.3 KB

Analysis and forecast on EUR/GBP chart

Today the pair went up, but the pair didnít reach the upper border of the descending channel, the level 0.8742 on the 4-hour chart, ahead of time the pair turned around and started moving down. I built a descending channel on the hourly chart, inside which the price is located and while I expect that the price will move in it for some time, at least it is already possible to start from something for a short time. We continue, in general, to move down to the lower border of this channel, this is to the level of 0.8684, from here it is likely that the pair will turn around and still go up, to the upper border of this channel, this is the level of 0.8719, from where I expect the pair to turn around and continue to move down. And my best analysis on today so start The Awesome Oscillator indicator decreases and shows a value less than zero. It is highly likely that further movement will go south. But you need to be ready for a U-turn. As long as the Parabolic SAR indicator is looking south, we keep selling.

Name: EURGBP.png Views: 173 Size: 31.8 KB

Analysis and forecast on USD/JPY chart

Yes, a really cool day for our currency pair turned out to be, whatever one may say, but organized a local crossover with all the ensuing consequences, that is, firstly, they knocked out in the footsteps of absolutely all the bears that last time short-circuited and put their trading positions at a break even make a measurement, then it turns out a jump in the form of more than 60 points was completed and the price for Tuesday from 105.17 went to 105.80, moreover, if you drag the Price action method here, then a candlestick combination in the form of a "cup with handle" pattern blossomed in front of us, I will not depict it graphically, so how really who is doing this already visually perceived this action algorithm for themselves, intraday pivots can be said for sure worked out (105.23, 105.55 and 105.73), this time without using the instantiated spread value,so speculative interest is now very important,
    Name: USDJPY.png Views: 172 Size: 35.5 KB
    the American trading session is in full swing, therefore, whatever you say, after yesterday's "American weekend" we can draw interesting models for technical analysis, most likely tomorrow morning, we may well need a Fibonacci grid, there is no news background completely, so here it will already be necessary to perceive everything in technique and in fact.

6. #25 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    My brothers you all will be fine and I think you will be earning well and today I am telling you all in the big news and today I will also give analysis and today there are 2 high impact news due to which There will be a lot of movement in the market so we should try to trade very well today and maybe there will be more news updates tonight which is why we need caution. We have to work with and we should use less loot size today. If we use less loot size then we can avoid loss so try to trade very well and think carefully. Let us not be harmed. There were not so many big news today, but there are those with good impact, so today it will continue to have an effect all day long.

Today high impact news names

• Employment Change
    • Unemployment Rate

Name: NEWS.png Views: 180 Size: 49.4 KB

Today analysis and forecast on EUR/USD chart

So we easily reached my target 1.2045, now the level 1.2055 will be a resistance for us. We entered a new price zone at the level of 1.20.
    Meanwhile, MACD indicators continue to only increase the strength of the bears. A strong decline can develop into a calm decline in the trend, or vice versa, accelerate. The good news is that other currency pairs against EUR are doing well as well. For example, I also sold EUR / JPY today from the highs.
    Now the market can go further without pullbacks. This is important, the bulls simply will not be allowed to think about how many mistakes they make. Traders recently wrote that they will buy on pullbacks. I wonder if you are buying now.
    I see the reasons why you shouldn't go against the market 100%.
    While divergence is forming and MACD starts to reverse, we can still fly 100 points into the easy one. We need to adjust to the trend. When I was learning to trade in trends, I often didn't understand what I was doing. I was lucky to find the right strategy and not go against the market. I just walked in the direction of movement and after a day I collected 50-100 points like a snap. And when the market is sluggish and there are no such signals, then even 50 points cannot be passed. There is strong bearish pressure, which means that by selling you can still ride +100 points. Or the bulls can stop. Such stops often happen unexpectedly; I do not yet have a clue for such surprises. But what we already have is the right key to the door to the wealth of the market!

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 175 Size: 34.6 KB

Today analysis and forecast on GBP/USD chart

Like how the pound falls? Price never moves in a straight line, so I follow the zigzags to work in the same direction with it, not against it.
    The pound is still in a southerly mood. Moreover, if the Asians are not too naughty to the north, then tomorrow the fall will continue.
    The price is below M30, which means the south is still in the works.
    Levels for tomorrow:

1.3900 abolition of the south;
    1.3829 will confirm and strengthen the southern mood within the day;
    1.3790 and 1.3750 targets for tomorrow in case of breakdown of the low.

Now the higher the rollback is given, the worse it can be for the south. On the other hand, they will not be able to go north this way, because the sentry and the M30 are in the southern structure, which means that the path to the north is limited. The retracement level is located at 1.3870, it is not advisable to give higher, otherwise M15 will be spoiled. I also want to clarify this point. If tomorrow they pick up the 1.3750 mark, it will confirm the southern mood on H4, after which it will be necessary to make a zigzag to the north according to the classic. But this does not mean that I will buy there right away, no - I will wait for the signal on the M30, and then I will draw. But after that the hassle with zigzags begins again, if nothing is broken, then calmly turn the middle term down. Again - if nothing is broken.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 169 Size: 33.6 KB

Today analysis and forecast on USD/JPY chart

On a pullback below level 105, many have already seen a reversal in this. But we didnít even break through the cloud, and for such a reversal we need at least 2 cloud breakouts. I received strange comments over the weekend that I was buying incorrectly at the highs. I only advise buying in the direction of the movement, because even the reversal and strengthening of the dollar itself began recently. If you look at the large charts, such an upward trend can only be the beginning of something big.
    Now we have renewed the maximums again and continue to calmly hold around the level of 106. By the way, there is not even a divergence on the MACD. This means that the bears do not even think to reverse the market. Well, think for yourself, puppeteers are not interested in starting to sell after a short stature. On the contrary, they will now be interested in driving the quotes as high as possible and making money on the strengthening of the dollar. Who remembers, from level 103 I wrote what to buy. There was a rumor that even Japanese houses began to invest in the dollar at the lows. They took advantage of his fall! And why are we worse? It was also necessary to join the trend. In general, so far everything is going well and, according to my strategy, I must continue to buy. I will buy further, the minimum level is 106.66 . The growth dynamics is remarkable, you can probably even take up to 107 and above! There are many bears, obviously they will be shaved.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 172 Size: 34.2 KB

Today analysis and forecast on NZD/USD chart

On the chart of the New Zealand Dollar / US Dollar currency pair, a sell signal has formed with an hourly time frame. Next, we will consider this signal in detail in the figure below. The pair is trading below the pivot point of 0.7223 and is currently at 0.7187. The Genesis matrix indicator, which is the main technical element of the strategy, changed the color of all its constituent elements to a red tone, which gives us a signal to sell the pair. I confirm our signal and auxiliary indicators, namely the Bollinger Bands indicator, as we see the price drops below the middle line, which signals a sell. Also for selling and the Stochastic Oscillator indicator whose lines crossed and directed downward. From the point of view of a comprehensive indicator analysis, we see that the indicators of technical instruments signal a sell. It follows from this that the decline in quotations will continue, with the first target at the level of 0.7253 and above. We set a mandatory stop just above the important pivot level. Selling should be canceled if the color of the Genesis indicator matrix changes to the opposite white tone. If the price of the pair consolidates above the pivot point, then the movement may continue to the level of 0.8571 and above.
    Name: NZDUSD.png Views: 169 Size: 33.9 KB

Follow the rules of money management and do not forget to transfer open trades to no loss, this will reduce your risks. Beginners in the Forex market should remember that every trade cannot be profitable. The development of a clear strategy and money management are the key to success in trading over a long period of time. I also recommend activating the trawl after how the price moved in a profitable direction by at least 20-25 points. I wish you all good luck and profitable deals.

7. #26 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good evening dear brothers and i hope you are all well and happy with the trading and earning and I hope you all have a good bonus encyclopedia and I wish you all a good bonus. And if you go and see, you will be happy because you are all my Muslim brothers. I sincerely wish you all to be happy and continue to earn money from trading and I have just seen that the encyclopedia bonus has come. The news I am giving you right now is that no one would have told you. Go now and be happy to see your bonus. And today we are going to be happy. Why the bonus may come today. Why the encyclopedia bonus has come, Maybe the journal bonus will also come. If the bonus comes today, it will be very good and I pray. If we get a bonus today and we get a good bonus so that we can earn good money because we have not received a bonus with both hands, so today we must get a bonus because we work hard, we should get the fruits of our labor.

Scheduled news for today

My friends today is very big news because of which the market has already been affected and today will be full day and night so we should trade with caution if we do not trade with caution then maybe We should be able to make a profit from it today and we should be able to make a profit from it. We should be able to make a good profit from it today and we should be able to make a profit from it. Only then will we be able to earn from it, And today there are 5 very big news and these are the red news due to which the movement in the market will be very big so it is better to trade with caution today so that we can avoid losses and move towards good earnings. No to.

Today high impact news name only for today

• Retail Sales m/m

• French Flash Services PMI

• German Flash Manufacturing PMI

• German Flash Services PMI

• Flash Services PMI

Name: NEWS.png Views: 177 Size: 65.5 KB

Today analysis and forecast on USD/CHF chart

my conclusion is that the dollar-franc is "trying to confuse us" and in confirmation of this, the situation on H4. Expanding formation. the price is above the moving average, but at the same time the corrective pullback is very modest, at least the nearest Fibo level has reached ... Stochastic has already turned around in the oversold zone and is giving signals of possible growth. I didn't get any priorities, so yesterday I closed one of the sales, opened a purchase, as a result, at the moment I have a lock, however, the purchase volume is slightly less than the sale volume. Something like this. I looked at Bollinger, it is also clear that the lower classes have not finished working. It is advisable for the dollar-franc to test the middle line of the band from above, and after that the priority will be to rise and buy. And the test here turns out at around 0.8944. So, while waiting. And this currency pair, there is a predisposition for further growth, the last wave renewed the previous one upwards, the MACD indicator is in the upper buy zone. Earlier, the signal for an upward bullish divergence on the MACD indicator, together with the price going up from the reversal pattern, the descending wedge worked well, the price rushed up. The purpose of this growth.

Name: USDCHF.png Views: 162 Size: 31.7 KB

Today analysis and forecast on EUR/JPY chart

Since the start of the Asian session, there have been no significant changes in the pair, once again we can say that they got zero activity. So far, as we can see, buyers are experiencing difficulties in overcoming the level of 127.90. How many attempts were made, however, in the best case, they were limited only to false punctures, and the subsequent decline. It is very strange to observe such a picture, especially against the background of the strengthening of the euro. If the bulls manage to break higher, then there is a chance for the continuation of the upward movement. In case of a northern movement, the nearest levels will be 128.20-128.50, and further, according to the situation, a rebound or continued growth. The cancellation of the northern movement will be the consolidation below, in this case they may go to the test at 127.30-127.00, with new growth attempts, and in case of a breakdown, they may lower the pair deeper. And today I expect the downtrend to continue. On the hour, the indicators on the correction formed a buy signal, but it was not activated. And judging by the narrowing Bollinger channel on the last rise of the pair, it will never happen. In any case, I won't buy it yet. But the question remains open with sales as well, since at 4:00 the indicators did not form a signal to the south, they still look in different directions.

Name: EURJPY.png Views: 164 Size: 31.0 KB

Today analysis and forecast on AUD/USD chart

Today the pair has worked out the target level of support in the form of EMA200 at 0.7738-35 and the closing of trading in Europe provoked the fixation of today's sales, which is still going on and only small volumes are included in purchases. In such a small market in terms of volume, it was necessary to break through the resistance level at 0.7764, and thus in Asia there may be an increase to 0.7790. Sales will return to work when they return to trading below 0.7764, and in this case, there may be consolidation below 0.7735. The weather in the states, unfortunately, has its effect on the couple, which has given an increase in the initial claims for unemployment benefits. This situation is temporary and investors in fact understand this, which was shown by selling the pair, but the fact is that there is a lot of speculative volume in the market, which pulls the pair up. Waiting for a large volume entry for sale, the Australian dollar against the US dollar at the moment there is no single channel trend as such, however, "the levels continue to work anyway" and the level analysis indicates that the price of the instrument is moving along a single support line, which prevents the instrument from decreasing one by one demonstrates growing upward impulses of varying strength and intensity, but at the same time continues to move relatively flat.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 163 Size: 35.5 KB

Today analysis and forecast on NZD/USD chart

Well, I got to this pair! Let's try to figure it out on NZDUSD at TF = H1. Itís interesting that as soon as the Parabolic jumps over the price of the instrument, this is the best signal at this time. Previous candlestick prices: Parabolic Price = 0.7223, Closing price of the candlestick = 0.7207. The location of the Parabolic price relative to the closing price is higher, therefore, we will look for sales. Movings filter the signals given by Parabolic. If they point in different directions, then there is no certainty in the market and trading can take me anywhere. Past candlestick prices: Moving Average price = 0.7212, candlestick closing price = 0.7207. This is what I was talking about, the machine is above the price and it would not hurt us to open the sale. As soon as the current price crosses the Parabolic, then for me there is no further move. We close a deal with any result. Now let's look at D1 and use the same approach to assess the market situation. My next analysis about nzdusd To be honest, this situation has gotten sick and, as you can see, we are not going to decline in any way, and not only have we pulled back to the 72nd figure, but also climbed to 0.7225. And here it should be noted that raw materials are still trying to roll back a little, although the dollar itself is still under pressure, especially since yesterday we again received a negative on the labor market in the states.
    Name: NZDUSD.png Views: 162 Size: 30.3 KB
    In general, so far, everything is exactly focused on even the last short initiative, but I do not exclude the possibility that we can again climb to 0.7250, and maybe even higher, although I myself will still look closely and try to sell, because there are minimal goals in the area 0.7130.

8. #27 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    My dear brother, I hope that you are all well and your family is also well and you are happy that you are living your life in a good way. And today I am going to do my trading general update again and I will save a lot today, will give signal to you all about currency and pair First of all we will give you an analysis about euro / usd gbp / usd gold and usd / jpy And I will try to tell you all rightly and I am working very hard today on my post but I try hard but today I have come to know well Of all these You all know that the black encyclopedia bonus has come, but we have not, because our account is closed. So we need that we should work with understanding and we should work well in the Encyclopedia. When we open our account, we will work with good way only then we will get the bonus of Encyclopedia. Because we must get the bonus of Encyclopedia because we Can get me out, we can't trade them That's why we need to work thoughtfully and try to earn well And we should follow along with the rules of the form only then we will get a good bonus, encyclopedia or trading journal If we follow the rules and work, then only we will get good income, otherwise we will never be able to earn. In this form, the same people are successful and the same was said well then they do those people who work hard and move towards success, those who do not work do not get anything in this forum.

Coronavirus live update in Pakistan

like you all know that due to coronavirus in Pakistan, a lot of damage has been done. If we live in Pakistan and want to save Pakistan, then we should wear masks to protect ourselves and our family. And at the same time we should also convince our children that Try to avoid due to coronavirus, if one gets from coronavirus, it can spread to the whole family. If a family grows in Pakistan, then such families will continue to meet this other family, due to which the coronavirus will start growing again. But due to covid'19, there has been a slight impact in Pakistan, there has been a decrease in Pakistan. So we should try to avoid Coronavirus if we avoid Coronavirus, then understand that our Pakistan is escaping Coronavirus has caused a lot of destruction in the world but at the moment there is a lot of destruction in the United States due to coronavirus but today it has been controlled. In the United States Russia and India, there was a lot of destruction due to coronavirus, but due to covid'19, now they are controlled. That's why I am famous that we should avoid Coronavirus and we should also pray that we should avoid such Such viruses this May our GOD give us strength.

Name: CORONA.png Views: 189 Size: 30.9 KB

Next week analysis and forecast on EUR/USD chart

good end of the week. Listen, I already have a big flat for a couple of months, how do you look at this option? that EURUSD in the higher times draws not what is needed to continue any movement, and in general everything becomes crooked, let's see how we will close the day, of course, but for the current one, in my opinion, everything is clear ...
    daily and volumes at the beginning of the week gained volume in sales and everything seemed to be fine, but the breakdown did not take place and went to the return flow trying to block sales, ideally for buyers the day would close in the area of ​​2170, then everything is beautiful for the buyer, and so we are on the side of sales, although we rolled back high, but such actions with such pullbacks can drive a narrowing .H4 and volumes into a flat. drew us purchases, most likely they will be sold next week, and the current balance is either flat or slow sliding, but the main instrument for purchases, the purpose of purchases is the breakdown of levels 2150 and 22, reaching 2270, zone 2150-2080 may appear at the beginning of the week flat. Õ1 and volumes, everything breaks through and there is no certainty, there are already sales within the day, although at the beginning of the day there were still purchases, so far sales look more like a rollback after purchases, if they do not gain development, which is already unlikely since the end of the week ... H1 and sniper
    the level of 2140 bounced back, but this rebound is for a rollback, the maximum allowable level of decline within the framework of purchases is 2090, so after the completion of the rollback, a new growth impulse is expected with the goal of breaking through 2170 and 22, the buying zone is located at 2120-2090.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 170 Size: 30.6 KB

Next week analysis and forecast on GBP/USD chart

here's a pound and took out my purchases, the execution is more than, the levels 3980 and 4020 were not just taken, but also interrupted the levels, in fact, the purchases have already been fulfilled more than, but as we can see, there are no sales yet, but that's what me according to the charts at this point in time ...
    Day and volume at the level of 39-3850 closed the first significant sellers, there were no such sellers on the volume for a long time, so we can already more boldly expect a sale, but all in fact, for the current we have a sales area and the first volume of sales, which unfortunately did not go through the first time, but most likely did not go through because there was no buying climax, let's see how we close the end of the week. Õ4 and volumes. But in this half, you can already see a lot of buyers and unsure sales who were trying to depict something there, for confident sales, we had to sell the 3850 level simply, but we got a hang-up and immediately buyers began to wiggle again and so far the volume is visible on everything growth, therefore the levels 3980 and 4020 were broken, at the current level we are at the level of 4020, the volume is flooded well, so we can easily reach 4070. h1 volume and levels more than add up to the continuation of purchases to the level of 4070 + -, straight from the current , the volume is flooded from 3980 and on the breakdown of 4020, which has already happened, the next target is 4070, the cancellation of purchases, this is the culmination of purchases or the appearance of sales, but it is unlikely that it will be on Friday. H1 and sniper.
    level 40 worked nicely at PPD (Breakout with continued movement), that is, after fixing, it is expected to see the next level, and this is 4080-4090 at which we will expect the price reaction to a rollback / reversal, breakdown of 40 took place, but there is no consolidation, we can do it on this Friday in the area of ​​40 and close, and from Monday go to 4080-4090.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 171 Size: 34.2 KB

Next week analysis and forecast on Gold chart

Gold decided to take revenge by jumping to 1791 in the wake of a fall in the dollar throughout the market, but no, the level of 1787 remained behind the bulls again and now support at 1776 will decide the further fate of the value of precious metal. If the bulls hold this support, then probably next week we will have another attempt to gain a foothold at 1790. Well, if 1776 is broken, then from next week we will go to 1690. It is difficult to predict for a whole week, various events and statements may occur over the weekend. will directly affect the price of gold, but in general the trend in gold is downtrend,
    and even a fix at 1790 will still be a correction, not a reversal in the instrument. Today, gold made an attempt to head north, but having reached the resistance line near 1790.50, headed south. The moving average indicates pressure from buyers and the presence of a short-term bullish trend for this trading instrument.

I suppose that gold quotes will continue to decline from the current levels to the support line near 1756.31, and from there a rebound and another attempt to rise to the resistance line near 1798.57 may follow.

Name: GOLD.png Views: 170 Size: 39.3 KB

Next week analysis and forecast on USD/JPY chart

Today I looked at the chart from a weekly height and while there are questions to the north, which is why I decided to sit aside for now. I have two levels looming on the horizon, which can ruin all the raspberries, and given the large shadow of the weekly candle, I think that the price may begin to correct or go sideways. In general, the forecast for the week is as follows. According to the yen on the weekly chart, having tested the local resistance level at 106.116 and the local resistance level at 105.669 from the bottom up, the price reversed and formed a bullish candlestick with a relatively large shadow. Next week, for this pair, I admit that the price will retest the indicated resistance levels, from which there will be two scenarios for the development of the situation. If the price is from these resistance levels, once again forms a turning candle, I will expect the price movement to resume to the south. In this case, the reference point for the downward movement will be the local support level, which is located at 104.411, or the dynamic support level, in the form of 21 EMAs. Around these support levels, I will expect the formation of a turning candle and the resumption of the price movement to the north. If the resistance levels 106.116 and 105.669 are broken and the price can confidently gain a foothold above them, I will expect further growth. The next reference point for the upward movement will be the local resistance level, which is located at 106.932. 411 or dynamic support level, in the form of 21 EMAs. Around these support levels, I will expect the formation of a turning candle and the resumption of the price movement to the north. If the resistance levels 106.116 and 105.669 are broken and the price can confidently gain a foothold above them,
    Name: USDJPY.png Views: 167 Size: 32.0 KB

I will expect further growth. The next reference point for the upward movement will be the local resistance level, which is located at 106.932. 411 or dynamic support level, in the form of 21 EMAs. Around these support levels, I will expect the formation of a turning candle and the resumption of the price movement to the north. If the resistance levels 106.116 and 105.669 are broken and the price can confidently gain a foothold above them, I will expect further growth. The next reference point for the upward movement will be the local resistance level, which is located at 106.932.

9. #28 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good morning, My dear friends, I have started updating my trading journal today and I hope all of you are happy with the trading And on Monday, the market is going to open and Monday is tomorrow, then we should plan for today and think about trading thoughtfully tomorrow. If we can trade correctly tomorrow then we can get good earnings And it is also possible that we get our bonus tomorrow. Because the bonus is too late anyway, it may be due to our bonus tomorrow or the day after. Along with this, I will tell you that you people should post in the right way and follow the rules and post. Because when it is not going to go, then we should not make mistakes. If we make mistakes, then our mistakes will be affected by our bonuses, due to which we may get loss. We can get less bonus. And chf / jpy The market has been coming down only and only continuously for the last 2 days By which it proves that the market of chf / jpy will now go upwards and you also know that brother of chf / jpy giving has come down and closed. And along with it nzd / jpy Has gone upstairs to prove that chf / jpy When we move upwards, obviously nzd / jpy Will come down, so the market can have a huge impact due to these two Therefore, we should work thoughtfully so that we go towards earning and not from loss.

Scheduled news for trading

We all know that there is no news on tomorrow and there is news In euro but their impact will be nothing on the fight There is no high-impact news on Monday, due to which the market will not make much movement, but looking at the previous movements, we can guess that the market will definitely move a lot. Tomorrow is news but we still need Take special care in trading because even if there is not high-impact news, it may be that the show is not happening here. Yesterday The news gets updated and at the same time it starts affecting the market, that too can happen That is why we should remain fascinated and trade well Planning should be done only then we will get good profits And on the day of tomorrow, there is only news of brown and yellow color, which has very little effect on the market. But we have no need to fear these news And along with this we should do a lot of planning and get signals only then we will get good earnings. We should make the signal by ourselves, only then we will get a good profit We must not trust the signals of others at all.

Name: NEWS.png Views: 600 Size: 16.7 KB

Analysis and forecast on EUR/USD

• Do you know what I have with the Eureka in the end now? that's what or , but all because for me personally, all the times show different, some north, others south, in general, the next pun on EUREKA, and this will be the last week of the month and a lot will depend on it in the mid-term, in general, that's what I get by times for the current
    week and volumes throughout the entire interval, weakness of sales and stronger purchases is visible, but these purchases are somehow not sure, that is, they seem to be not ready yet and it turns out that they seem to be giving the go-ahead for purchases, but limited like that, in fact, we have purchases immediately from 20, now from 2080, it remains to break through 2150 and 22, and it seems like buyers are going to, but somehow uncertain. Day and volumes. here everything is going well for sales, even from the current one on Monday, the volume in sales for the breakdown of 2080 was given, the rollback was also performed more than. there is no volume in the pullback, sales have already begun on Friday, the cancellation of sales at the close above 2150, the target of sales, of course, is the final breakdown of 2080 and 20, and the targets of decline are 19 and 1850, a short stop is obtained with good potential profit. Õ4 and volumes here, on the contrary, still looks good for buying, and the stop area is very tempting at 2170-2190, the volume in purchases is present throughout the buying impulse, and the rollback that goes before the close on Friday was without volumes, that is, from Monday there is all chances to try to break through the stop zone at 2170-2190, cancellation at the consolidation below 2080. The news background for the coming week is expected to be quite negative for EURUSD, but let's see how it will be in fact and whether Germany will not disappoint according to the data for the positive data of EURUSD.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 183 Size: 30.4 KB

Analysis and forecast on GBP/USD

only in which direction it will be at the moment is not entirely clear. week. If we proceed from the fact that a lot of extra passengers gathered on the northern express, then the main landing of hares was at a recoil less breakdown of the central level of the weekly square 1.3645, and with going beyond the main blue zone of liquidity gain. We can certainly assume that the north will continue further towards the next level of the square 1.4236, but technically it is not entirely correct. If according to Feng, then it is time for the markets to drop off extra passengers and return the pound to the blue octagon until the central level of 1.3645 is broken at least. Naturally, after such an increase, it will be difficult to turn the pair to the south at once, so it may take a couple of days to lick the hays in consolidation, therefore, with the most favorable hands for bears, a fast south will not work out early. Although we will find out which drivers and for whom the market will prepare for the weekend only on Monday, now with the same probability one can expect both a continuation of the north and the beginning of a southern pullback. Something like this, And other sectors from Brexit, the situation is rather ugly. But at the same time, the pound demonstrates miracles, the quotes will continue to gradually strengthen, which, from my point of view, is partly related to the speculative component. Of course, an important role is played by the thoughtless monetary policy of the United States, where the government and the FRS continue the policy of the so-called helicopter money, which greatly changes the balance in the world foreign exchange market.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 151 Size: 32.0 KB

Analysis and forecast on USD/JPY

• The Dollar / Yen pair ended the week near the 105.43 area, which is already below the middle border of the Bollinger Bands at the end of trading, and at the peak, the Yen tried to test its lower border and almost reached the MA55 movable, which can be seen on my H4 chart.
    • It is a pity, of course, that the bears did not manage to immediately lay the groundwork for the breakdown of the range 105.30-105.20, otherwise on Monday it would have been possible to wait for the test of the round level of 105.00.

Now there is a likelihood of a rollback to the north to the level of 107.70, since the stochastic has already moved to a reversal, but from there I still expect a resumption of the decline in quotations and a breakdown of the moving average line downward with a change from the four-hour trend to a downward one.
    It is no longer possible to fully say that the pair continues to move within the framework of growth, especially since the moving average, as well as the Bollinger bands, change direction towards the south, which indicates the potential for a trend reversal in general. Cancellation of the option of falling USD / JPY will be the breakdown of the median of the Bollinger indicator upwards, this must also be allowed. In this case, the pair will rise to the area of ​​the local maximum of 106.20, but so far there is no fundamental support for this option.
    Now, if Bidenís plan is approved with his proposals to inject 1.9 trillion into the economy.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 151 Size: 30.6 KB

Analysis and forecast on EUR/GBP

On the hourly chart, the price is inside a descending channel. The pair was declining yesterday evening, but it did not work to reach the lower border of this channel, so from Monday I expect that the pair will continue to decline and the pair will go down to the lower border of this channel, this is the level of 0.8602. After this decline, it is possible that the price will reverse and growth towards the upper border of this channel may start again. I also do not exclude that just below the level of 0.8602, the lower border of the descending channel passes, this is the one on the 4-hour chart, so the price can break the channel down and go to this level. Well, before the decline, a small upward approach may occur, to the upper border of the channel, this is the level of 0.8653, from where I expect the pair to turn around and start moving down. My personnel analysis and m next analysis about euro / pound, And Euro / pound stubbornly looks down on all senior charts. The month entered the cloud. Everything is bearish, although globally we trade in a flat wide channel. But we came to strong support, from which they can give a correction, although at the moment there is nothing reversal for a week, but on the daily we have just a possible reversal candle, but not a formation. The formation will be after confirmation of this one more bullish one.
    Name: EURGBP.png Views: 150 Size: 31.5 KB

• Watching H4. There is a stop, consolidation. The northern variant is possible after a return above 0.8667 and a breakdown of the local descending trend line. According to Murray, on the daily day and in the lower halves, we trade at loyal levels, from which a reversal to at least a northern correction is possible.

If, after this consolidation, 0.8638 is broken through, then we look for new targets below. For intraday trading, the north will be confirmed within the day after breaking through 0.8657 and moving to 0.8667, and on a pullback, we will get a reversal pattern on the lower ones. Let's consider the targets below after the breakdown of the low.

10. #29 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Greeting and good evening brothers.Like you know that we are tired of waiting for the bonus and it has not been a bonus yet, it has been 2 weeks. Or it is going to be 2 weeks but till now we have not been given bonus, we work hard everyday, posting and sharing but still we have not got our hard work yet So I want to ask all the Moderators I request that our bonus be given to us on time. We are going to have another week, we are tired of waiting We need to raise our voice for this and we need senior members to talk to the Moderators and instalforex ones so that we get our bonus on time And we are very upset that we are not getting our bonus weekly now I have already requested about the bonus and am still requesting that we should get our bonus on time so If we get our bonus on time, then we will work diligently if we do not get our bonus on time, then we get upset due to which we will not be able to work. So I request the Moderator that we should get our bonus now on time And I request all of you senior members to raise your voice so that Moderators will listen to our voice and give us our bonus time I hope you all raise your voice about this and give us our bonus From now on time And in addition to this I want to say that we Should work more hard in posting, if we work more hard in posting, then due to that hard work, we may get our due on time. Because everything works hard.

Scheduled news for today

My dear friends, as you know that today is Monday and today there is no news that will have much impact on the market and make market movements. So I will tell you all that we should work very thoughtfully and with this we do Delhi trading, then we should not hurry in trading. If we hurry today, then today there is no issue because today there is no big news due to which the market will not move much But on the day there are good news which have a lot of impact on the market, then on those days we should be careful and give more to trading. But this is that sometimes we are in loss and sometimes there is profit, but still we should try to go into profit and not in loss. If we hurry, we will obviously go in loss. But there is no need to be afraid today because today the market will not move at all, but yes it can move a bit here and there but it will not make our account inhabited We can get good profit but if our account is very big then we will get our account Don't be afraid to be washed And we need a lot of practice to become a big trader. On the day when there are news in the market, we do not know the trend at that time. If we want to know the friend then we have to get a lot of experience about trading. So that whatever the news is, we get to know the trends of the market from the forum so that we can get profit in trading.

Name: NEWS.png Views: 137 Size: 23.6 KB

Today analysis and forecast on Gold chart

Gold prices are showing insignificant growth, developing the corrective impulse that formed at the end of last week. Last Friday, the instrument renewed record lows since early July 2020, but was able to recover thanks to corrective sentiment in the market and weak positions in the US currency, which remained under pressure from weak data on the US labor market. In turn, the general excitement in the market is putting strong pressure on safe gold positions. High yield on US Treasury bonds provokes further growth in demand for risky assets.
    The improvement of the epidemiological situation in the USA and in the world also helps. Countries are gradually lifting the latest quarantine restrictions as vaccination campaigns spread and accelerate. hope you see it too, so it is implicitly assumed that it is this level that is significant for the market, because the levels I noticed can certainly be carried out in different ways, but there is such a parameter to weed out dummy levels. So at this moment the price approached a strong, hot level,
    and stuck, does not bounce, although it flew away earlier on the second day, and this is already an indicator, there is no former energy at this point.

Name: GOLD.png Views: 134 Size: 35.0 KB

Today analysis and forecast on USD/CHF chart

Consider the H4 chart. For this currency pair, the predisposition is still greater for growth. The horizontal support level of 0.8936 worked well and, as expected earlier, the price rushed up from it again. The waves began to update each other upwards, the MACD indicator is in the upper zone of buyers. Exponential moving averages with periods of 8 and 18 are crossed and directed upwards, they support the price. I assume that the price will continue to rise to the initial target - the horizontal resistance level of 0.9039. The second target will be the level 161.8 on the target fibo grid. And accordingly, it will most likely not be possible to trade this pair today.
    • There will be no more purchases from reliable depths (there is such a suspicion), and sales, also from reliable depths, but only from heights - this is from the 0.90 figure. And Monday is such a day that is not very mobile. it remains only for you to rejoice.

Name: USDCHF.png Views: 132 Size: 32.4 KB

Today analysis and forecast on AUD/USD chart

I always read your posts carefully, respectively, there is some misunderstanding. So today, some questions have arisen about the Australian. Tell me, how did you see that on the way to the 0.79-0.80 zone, long positions are being rolled up? Correction bought out? So I donít think it was too decent growth for this morning decline to be a sufficient pullback? But this is just my opinion ...
    And I was selling the Australian before, I was planning to average it today, but from 0.7935, but did not even start working, and the pair was already driven to 0.79348. Accordingly, 0.7935 is no longer relevant for sales, if the price rises there again. But it turned out that it would not rise and sold (or rather, added a sell) at small times a little earlier, from 0.7880. Of course, expectations, the area of ​​0.7840, but there is only fixation of the upper sale, no purchases. I looked at Bollinger, it turns out that selling on the way to 0.79 is logical and technically justified, but the decline targets are much lower, at the base of the 0.78 figure. I do not exclude that it is there that I will fix the top short.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 129 Size: 35.6 KB

Today analysis and forecast on EUR/CHF chart

I do not exclude the possibility that after a long break the Asian markets decided to finalize some of the deals. I do not know how actively they traded last week, but a certain passivity was clearly visible. Without them, a lot of movements happened, maybe I had to close open deals, so we got such a movement from the opening.
    The Franc attracts speculators' attention with every strong weakness. Now it is large-scale, we can see 1.0900. In this case, new sellers will already appear, there is no doubt about that. It will not be so difficult to move down a figure, and volatility will still be supported by at least the Bank of Switzerland. Who speaks for weak currencies and does it openly. What methods are trying to keep the course profitable for themselves are not announced.

Name: EURCHF.png Views: 459 Size: 33.2 KB

• Globally, the course was aimed at strengthening the franc until the 2020 crisis. Switzerland successfully took advantage of the situation and tried to reach a more pleasant level for itself. So far they have succeeded. Most do not find free funds to start fighting the painted courses. Indeed, who cares if there are more speculative instruments. Here 1.0884 is the final resistance. Above it 1.0903 and a potential exit above that level. It needs to close today around 1.0863. It will be similar to the way you work for the franc. If this does not happen, then the defensive positions of the sellers are out of work and the way up is free. Interestingly, I looked at the positions of traders for different brokers. In some, they are just mirrored! In general, while the pair is being sold more. It will rather be for growth.

11. 16 users say Thank You to SAFA,FARIGH for this useful post.

ARD (23-02-2021), bappy4x (22-02-2021), BlackDollar (22-02-2021), EthanFx (22-02-2021), Farnadus007 (23-02-2021), Forex Prediction (22-02-2021), Interlock (22-02-2021), JoneAnderson (22-02-2021), loaded-prof (22-02-2021), MS88105 (23-02-2021), ola4real (22-02-2021), Orko rahman (22-02-2021), PhilipOscar (22-02-2021), Robert@ (22-02-2021), ShantiMan (22-02-2021), Tacaz (22-02-2021)

12. #30 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    My dear brothers, I am going to update my trading journal again today and I hope that all of you will like my trading journal and you will get a lot more information from it. So let's start You are going to talk today trading us today by quoting for trading We will never learn to trade or we will always lose in trading So my advice is that if we want to learn about trading today and get experience about trading then we have to use demo account And I am telling those who are from junior members who just want to learn trading But if there are big traders, they should also use the demo code because the demo account will always give us the benefit, the loss will not give at all. Because from practice we always move towards success, if we do not practice then we will not get the information about that thing. So if we want to learn something about trading, then we have to practice for it on the demo account If we practice on a demo account then we will get a very good experience and learn to trade. And if there are big traders, they also want to increase trading further, they want to increase trading skills, they will also practice daily on the demo account. Experience will increase Today I am saying this only and only because some are from junior members who secretly trade Therefore, they should learn to trade and learn something, if they do not trade, then they will lose and when we lose then they will The market is called good and bad However, he has his own fault due to which he does not learn before and starts trading. And along with that I think today or tomorrow you will get the bonus I have heard from many people that today or tomorrow we will definitely get bonus and we should wait now Because bonus can come at any time.

News scheduled for today

Friends, as you all know that there is news today but not in the big movement market. I also tell you the reason for this, because the news that is right now is low impact and medium impact. There is high impact news, she will be in the evening When high-impact starts from new, there will be a very good movement in the market, due to which we can get a good profit. So we should wait and at this time we should know the train and open the trade. Because we cannot trade at the time when news starts. Because it is against the rules of Instafarex and against the rules of trading, we cannot open the trade at the time the news starts. You should also know this, so we should know the trend from now and open the train now. Anyway, we cannot do it at the time of news because it is against the rules, so think carefully Open the trade by refreshing your mind and then thinking and receiving signals and analysis Only then can you go towards earning And the evening that will be today, this evening can be the day of earning for us, those who have balance in their account, open trades from now on. This is my advice I hope you all understand this.

Name: NEWS.png Views: 125 Size: 53.2 KB

Today forecast and analysis on EUR/USD chart

I
    • think that you will understand me, there are a lot of comrades, I personally canít just physically answer or greet everyone.
    • I will clarify with regards to the south, the weak south, this is most likely just a corrective rollback for further upward movement, because how is trading going there? These fat pounds, who cash out real money and move the exchange rate accordingly, have already collected money in the morning for conversion, with their commission, of course, and are sitting, waiting for the rate to drop lower in order to convert more profitably, the banking market opened, sat, did not buy , so the quotation collapsed, and then they, like morning cucumbers, bought, and as you can see, the rollback was not big, and the course went to break through the levels.

I would like all the same, somehow monotonous, so that if the channel, then one for all, after all, what is this channel? This is a graphic designation of a trend, and then what is a trend? Descending - each subsequent Bottom and Top is lower than the previous one, well, such a ratio of key points, extrema, you can of course take it easier, as you take, for example, but here there will be discrepancies, and now look, if you rely on this definition which channels (and, accordingly, trends ) is currently available in Euro.
    One large, ascending, and it is indicated by an equidistant channel then a smaller Descending channel, with blue arrows, do you understand an idea that I think will suit everyone and will be easily repeatable.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 117 Size: 36.1 KB

Today forecast and analysis on USD/JPY chart

The trading situation changed incredibly much yesterday during the day, so I recommend starting your technical analysis by looking at the direct price movement, first the trades opened with us and the price jumped 40 points up, yesterday I examined in detail the essence of this moment, on H1 they came to a bullish two-fractal system, including I want to say that its main algorithm of action, of course, has not been worked out, the price under the influence of the Price Action method, as well as the candlestick combination "evening star" literally collapsed and worked automatically absolutely all intraday pivots that were planned for Tuesday they are now positioned as follows: Daily - 105.30, bullish - 105.61, further only downward, bearish - 104.75 and 104.43, I think the built horizontal channel is quite working, and now it is recommended to calculate how many bears were given by the Market, the fall started from 105.84 and now we are at 104.92, that is, more than 90 points, so the day was surprisingly quite presentable and profitable for sellers, by the way, if you tighten the Fibonacci grid. then we will see the breakout of the classic "hundred square meters" and the next target 161.8, in general, there is still much to go down, besides, on H4 we have a bearish two-fractal lower, which can easily lead to the development of a bearish two-fractal (red candle "with an exit to 104 figure, where still market debt.

• Excellent how everything turns out, your indicators, and your entire trading approach signals that the general aspiration to the North, the Pulling to the level that was on Friday, also speaks, so I am determined, now there is a fall, but this is natural, so with reaching 1.20815 I will get up in Long, on a False breakout. Until here and there, and the price did not reach support, so the North has already begun.
    • A breakdown will take place, or for now, if an attempt is made to break through the corridor, the most interesting thing is that all trading systems almost simultaneously give readings, a corridor, a trend, in different ways, but the same thing, the fat belly bought decently, they chose all the cash volume from the market, but where is the price to go now, only up, there are no sellers in the market, the fools spent everything, and the smart ones moved their orders higher. There will now be a good opportunity to short from the 1.21725 resistance.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 114 Size: 33.0 KB

Today forecast and analysis on GBP/USD chart

Well, there was not such a small rollback, because at night the Asians first updated the local maximum for the pound / dollar pair to the level of 1.4050, and only then they went for a correction and at the opening of Frankfurt at 10.00 Moscow time in the first 15 minutes of trading the price updated the local minimum at the level of 1.3980. If you remember, according to my graphical analysis, the target for the decline was 1.3950, but when I saw the bears stalled at 1.3980 on the second attempt to update the low, I closed my sales.
    I started to open purchases much later, when I made a profit. By the way, today we managed to withdraw by Light at 196 (or slightly lower), which I think is a fairly good decline and entry point. So already at the American trading session, I bought the pound / dollar, when I saw that there was a strong impulse growth with targets at 1.4050, 1.4080 and 1.4100. As a result, it closed a little earlier than 1.4080, but I took my 4K from purchases from the cable. And that for a day a little more than $ 100 of profit purely in terms of its technical analysis and this result, of course, cannot be compared with your 68K for a week, but it is also not bad. And so at the moment we see that the Pound / USD pair is trading at the level of 1.4063 and my goal on the four-hour chart is to decrease to the level of 1.4050 (the last local maximum). From this level, you can try to open purchases in order to continue the growth to 1.4100 and above. But at the same time I admit a decline to the level of 1.3980, so let's see how the price will behave around 1.4050. On the weekly chart.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 115 Size: 32.0 KB

Today forecast and analysis on Gold chart

First, I'll go through the press, what they write there, what they say and what they expect. London Precious Metals Association. Publishes forecasts on prices for precious metals every year. The current year 2021 was no exception. The LBMA analyzed analysts' forecasts and made its own conclusions. It follows from this review
    that all precious metals market analysts are forecasting higher prices compared to last 2020. We are talking about four main metals: gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
    According to experts' forecast,
    For myself, I noted the price range of 1650-2300, in which gold will be traded according to the LBMA forecast. I also adhere to approximately this range for this year, according to the analysis of option sentiment, unless, of course, there is some major crisis in the world.
    And now let's discard the distant distances for later and return to the near future in which we are trying to predict what will happen to the price of the precious yellow metal. At the moment, I still hold that gold is in a corrective medium-term downtrend and that at the moment it will still fall if we take into account the range of movement for the year 1650-2300 announced above.
    In the last post, I voiced goals.

Name: GOLD.png Views: 115 Size: 34.1 KB

While the movement is going according to the announced forecast. Tomorrow there will be an expiration of the March option contract for gold on CME, according to which the comfortable level of the option seller is in the strike area of ​​1840 and therefore the price will tend there, the closer the better. Now the price is below the intermediate margin zone 1/2 1820.80-1815.30 from the low reached on February 19, 1760.46. Perhaps from this margin zone, the continuation of the downward movement will begin, but to be honest, I am more inclined that the best entry into the sale is the margin zone 1/2 located in the price area of ​​1849.72-1844.22, since this price area is supported by increasing open interest at the strike of 1850 on the option call in the April contract . Also, in this picture, you can see the increasing open interest on put options at strikes 1750 and 1710, which will serve as resistance for the price during a downward movement. For this month, the option sentiment for the April contract also shows the price range for the largest open interest on put and call options. From all of the above, I look forward to such a scenario of price movement in the near future. The future will show how everything will happen, and we can only hope that the future will follow our scenario. All good trades and fat profits.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4