on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Ashi_Ashiii_Trading_Journal

1. #21 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    146 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello members today weekend started because today is Saturday and we have two holidays from the Forex business. We work whole week mean five working days now we are free from trading on the weekend but i think do not only enjoy and rest on the weekend we should do good analysis too and better is we should analyze last whole week that what we did mistakes in the trading so that our trading can more good and we get proper good benefits. So the weekend is a great blessing for us. We should get more and more benefits from it.

Pound update :
    Pound was the favorite of the last week many traders did trading on the Pound pair. I did see many trading journals which were updated with the pound update. Last week the pound made a good high and the annual high price has been broken. We can see last day's high was 1.4035 price. Pound is strongly in a bullish trend but on a very high level buy trade can be much risky for us. We should see first security then we can trade. Pound may go down in next week for adjustment of the price or may be for correction or cause of over bought so depends it can go down. I can see poundís support is at 1.3945.
    Name: GBPUSD.jpg Views: 76 Size: 55.0 KB

Crude Oil update :
    Crude oil was also good for trading in the last week. In the starting days it made good highs and it broke its very highest prices. After that we saw Thursday and Friday go down and we saw some correction in the crude oil trading pair. Now we see the resistance at 60.45 and support level is at 58.76 which is not too far for oil touching. If crude touches it's support it can down more. If we trace a trade we should get a sell trade.
    Name: Crude oil.jpg Views: 76 Size: 60.6 KB

Approved

2. 17 users say Thank You to Ashii for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (20-02-2021), ARD (20-02-2021), EthanFx (20-02-2021), Forex Prediction (20-02-2021), Himalayaa (22-02-2021), Interlock (20-02-2021), loaded-prof (20-02-2021), MIKETYSON (20-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (20-02-2021), Salman120 (20-02-2021), Scared329 (20-02-2021), ShantiMan (20-02-2021), Summy (20-02-2021), SweetRose (20-02-2021), Tacaz (20-02-2021), tradingforex (20-02-2021), Zoha1 (20-02-2021)

3. #22 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    146 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello members, Monday is a great day and another good trading week started. I wish for all that this week should be good and profitable. Saturday and Sunday there were two holidays. Hopefully all traders made good analysis for the coming week. I also analyze the market as I can do. We should make an analysis for getting good trades. I can guess this whole week will be perfectly beneficial for us. This week there are many fundamentals which are very strong for trading.

Gold Update :
    Gold trading was better last week. There was a favorite trading pair for the whole week because gold moved very perfectly and it did good respect to the support and resistance for this kind. It was a pleasure trading pair for everyone. Now I am also analyzing the gold pair for my trading. Today from the opening its trend is much bullish we can make good profit if we trade for buying trend. I checked 1795 is a minor resistance area which can breakout and we can trade for bullish trend with small stop loss and there is support at 1778 price. Buying trends can be strong for this day.

Pound update :
    Many times my favorite trading pair is the pound. I can judge that pound is a kind pair instead of cross pairs. Pound is best for us. In the whole week we can make good profit if we analyze this pair perfectly so better we should get benefit. Actually the pound moves with a strong trend and we can take good benefit. There is a good bullish trend we are looking at and the pound is dominant in the bullish trend. There is good support at 1.3959 and good resistance is at 1.4044.

Rejected

4. 13 users say Thank You to Ashii for this useful post.

ARD (22-02-2021), bappy4x (22-02-2021), Forex Prediction (22-02-2021), fozia143 (22-02-2021), Hande1 (22-02-2021), Himalayaa (22-02-2021), Interlock (22-02-2021), loaded-prof (22-02-2021), Ranger (22-02-2021), ShantiMan (22-02-2021), sufiasharmin (22-02-2021), Tacaz (22-02-2021), tradingforex (22-02-2021)

5. #23 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    146 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, today is another good trading day this week we have. We can make good profit from good trades. I hope everyone is doing good analysis of the market. We know very well that this market is seriously very political. time we could not identify the market movement easily therefore we need to do best analysis for getting good trades purposes. If we always want good profit and want to secure our trading so better, we need always best analysis with best market judgment we can always secure.

Euro update :
    This time i have done my own analysis on the trading pair euro. Euro is a good trading pair. We know that it also affects the dollar index too because these pairs are taking opposite moves to each other. The Euro was good bullish yesterday and almost full day it's trend was awesome bullish. It made a good high at 1.2168 and it closed at the highest area. Dollar made some down movement so that the euro pair did move up.
    So we can do trade in the euro and judge the dollar moves and dollar news too.
    Name: Euro.jpg Views: 418 Size: 61.5 KB

Pound update :
    Pound was good bullish yesterday its trend was confirmed bullish as i predicted it bullish in my previous analysis. It made the highest price of 1.4087 yesterday. I can expect good that further it will go up more. Pound resistance is at 1.4085 price. Therefore, the pound has support at 1.3940 area. We can take good benefit from pound trade with proper analysis.
    Name: Pound.jpg Views: 46 Size: 57.6 KB

Rejected

6. 10 users say Thank You to Ashii for this useful post.

ARD (23-02-2021), BlackDollar (23-02-2021), Forex Prediction (23-02-2021), Himalayaa (23-02-2021), Interlock (23-02-2021), Ranger (23-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (23-02-2021), Scared329 (23-02-2021), ShantiMan (23-02-2021), Tacaz (23-02-2021)

7. #24 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    146 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello members hope you all are good. I can expect good that you are enjoying your good trading and making perfect profit too. Yesterday I predicted well about my gold analysis and I also made good profit. Today I was looking for good fundamentals and possibly all news will affect the market. So this is possible that today will be another good trading day like yesterday. Now i was watching the market and making my prediction strong so i made analysis on the Silver trading pair and gold trading pair. So now I share my analysis update with all of you.

Gold update :
    Yesterday gold played very well its movement was very perfect as in one hour chart candle was done for bearish trend same as gold did. Gold gave better respect to the resistance area and it went down and it made a low price 1795. Now there are many chances that it will be down the whole day today and there are no chances for bullish because I am looking as a technical there is a totally bearish trend showing gold. 1795 is a good support of gold and 1815 is a resistance area of gold.
    Name: gold.jpg Views: 468 Size: 61.5 KB

Silver update :
    I was observing that silver is good. Silver also takes best movement from many times and there is good benefit we can take good trades in the silver. Yesterday its movement was good bearish and in the New York session we saw totally bearish for many good pips. Now there is resistance at 28.02. Support is at 27.09 and we can make good trade in the zone area according to the technical chart.
    Name: Silver.jpg Views: 37 Size: 62.6 KB

Approved

8. #25 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    146 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello members today is the last day of posting for this week. We know that Thursday is such a day on this dayís night. All week bonuses are calculated so today Thursday is very precious for all forum members that they have to work hard just because of last day so do your posting as much as you can. With good posting we should do good analysis for best trading and we should not waste time. We should give proper time to the trading analysis so that we can get good benefits from this market. I do my analysis and I post here so that I can see how much my analysis is perfect for all.
    Gold Update :
    My all forum members this time my analysis is on the gold trading pair. Many hours I waited on which pair I should do analysis after all I watched gold is moving good. I should have finalized that gold is better as I saw its movement is fantastic. Gold was bearish in yesterdaysí session. Gold came down till support area and fundamentals also affected but after this gold moved up for correction price. But as we know its major trend is bearish so it will go down. We can see that gold has its support at price 1785 this support is strong support. We can sell at price 1795 with small stop loss and we should hold it till todayís New York session. I say make your analysis good on the gold and enjoy trade in the gold.
    Name: gold.jpg Views: 17 Size: 71.1 KB

Approved

9. 10 users say Thank You to Ashii for this useful post.

apna_papa (25-02-2021), ARD (25-02-2021), BlackDollar (25-02-2021), EthanFx (25-02-2021), Farnadus007 (25-02-2021), global20 (25-02-2021), mrsohel (25-02-2021), ola4real (25-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (25-02-2021), Scared329 (25-02-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3