57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Faheem Qasim Trading Journal

🔰 FAHEEM QASIM FX TOP 3 TRADING PRINCIPLES 🔰

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

🟠 CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

👨‍🏫 An unstable emotional state can hurt your reasoning. Learn to control your emotions and desires. Knowing how to control your emotions while trading can prove to be the difference between success and failure 🧓

🟣 LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.

☘ Analysis and work on errors are one of the main components of successful trading. It is very important to be self-critical during the analysis losing positions. Understand why you lost, then you can avoid repeating these mistakes ✍

🟢 TAKE RISKS WITHIN REASONABLE LIMITS.

💠 Allocate for trading the money you and your family can afford to lose. Most people don't care about this , but this is basically the mother of trading. Without proper knowledge about Risk management, profitable trading is IMPOSSIBLE 💠

🎖: THE PATHWAY TO TRADING SUCCESS 🎖

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

🔰 THREE MUST-HAVE METHODS OF MONEY MANAGEMENT IN THE FOREX MARKET 🔰

👱‍♂ Aligning trade transactions with profit and loss. This method is often called the construction of the pyramid (down or up) or direct and inverse approach. According to this method, the trader determines the trading volume after a successful profit 💠

👨‍🏫 Fixed amount at risk. This type is used when traders make a decision about how much money they can take after all signals to open a position ✍

📝 Lack of money management. This technique involves the usual method used by many traders. It consists of entering the market by one unit every time we give a signal 📌

🔰 MONEY MANAGEMENT IS VERY IMPORTANT IN FOREX TRADING AND CANNOT BE JUST ANOTHER PRINCIPLE YOU SCROLL PASS 🔰

---------- Post added 01-20-2021 at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-19-2021 at 09:50 PM ----------

👱‍♂ A QUICK ADVICE FOR THE NEWBIES 👍

👋 Hey guys, here's a quick advice for both old and new members . ❤️

🔰 AS A NEWBIE HOW MANY CURRENCY PAIRS SHOULD YOU CONCENTRATE ON ? 🤔

✍ Most of you trade everything that comes your way which is very bad for a newbie. Not all trades are meant for you . 🎯

📝 It is advisable to stick to one of majors because they are the most liquid which usually means tighter spreads and less chance of slippage. Plus in the beginning you need time to focus on improving your trading processes and creating good habits . ❤️

🟢 For those trading on a small account and also trading for the first time , please note that you can always close your trades at 50+ Pips profit

⚠️ If you've got a larger account, you can adjust your sl price to entry price or 10 pips below entry price to lock the trade. This would enable you run our trades without any risk. 😊

IMPORTANT ❗️

⚠️ Don't forget to like my posts, and remember, trade safe and with minimum risk always.

🎖 THE PATHWAY TO TRADING SUCCESS 🎖

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 10 users say Thank You to Faheemqasim555 for this useful post.

ayan555 (20-01-2021), chiko (19-01-2021), Forex Prediction (20-01-2021), FXKING1992 (20-01-2021), Latif3193 (19-01-2021), noor616 (20-01-2021), Ranger (20-01-2021), ringgit_maker (20-01-2021), Tacaz (20-01-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Faheemqasim555 will become famous soon enough Faheemqasim555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold (XAU/USD) settled higher around $1840 on Tuesday, as the US dollar remained on the back foot amid prospects of additional stimulus. The yellow metal has recaptured the 200-daily moving average (DMA) at $1846 on Biden’s inauguration day and daily closing above this critical hurdle is needed to negate the near-term downside bias.

Key quotes

“On Wednesday, Joe Biden will take the Presidential office and his inaugural speech will be closely eyed for fresh hints on the fiscal stimulus and the next direction in gold. In the meantime, the yellow metal will continue to cheer the calls for more fiscal spending under the Biden administration and growing covid cases in the US. However, the risk-on rally in global stocks could likely cap the upside in the metal.”

“Daily closing above the critical hurdle of the 200-DMA at $1846 is needed to negate the near-term downside bias. Acceptance above the 200-DMA barrier could expose a powerful 50-DMA hurdle at $1860. Further up, the 21-DMA
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Faheemqasim555 for this useful post.

Latif3193 (20-01-2021), tahir321 (20-01-2021)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    👨‍🏫 FOREX TRADING: can change your finances only if you take the right path to trading. Sometimes you dont have to do it all yourself. Get mentors who are successful and follow their footsteps and you'll also succeed. 🎯

📈 Trading in forex is much like riding a great roller coaster – fun and excitement paired with feeling scared, nervous or even occasionally powerless. When those “down” moments happen, it’s important to stay calm and not give up.🚀

📝 One excellent thing to do during these troubling times is run to your mentors or seek for advice from traders who have been in your shoes and know the path to success. Thats is a strong Key to success! 🎖

💠 THERE ARE MILLION WAYS TO MAKE MONEY IN THE MARKETS. THE IRONY IS THAT THEY'RE ALL VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND. BUT IF YOU FIND ONE THEN CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY ✍

❤️ STAY PATIENT, AND WAIT FOR THE MOST FAVOURABLE OPPORTUNITY . THIS WILL DEFINITELY PUT YOU IN A BETTER POSITION IN LIFE FINANCIALLY 💯🎯

🔰 LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE !!! 🔰
    Attached Images  

6. 8 users say Thank You to Faheemqasim555 for this useful post.

FXKING1992 (21-01-2021), Interlock (21-01-2021), noor616 (21-01-2021), PhilipOscar (21-01-2021), Ranger (21-01-2021), ringgit_maker (21-01-2021), Tacaz (21-01-2021), Umersadiq (21-01-2021)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold's general outlook:
    Aggressive Volatility came as no surprise throughout yesterday's session, as candles were arriving strongly and distorting Technical trends. The Price-action is back up passed the Weekly High on Daily levels and Long-term Investors will start taking Profits on their orders. Checking the Williams% on Hourly 4 chart on biggest percentage this Year, I doubt that Gold will rise more than 2,008.80, at least for 2021 Year 1962.80 is maximum until February, according to my estimations). Despite all this and from a Technical stand point, Daily chart is showing that dip correction is over with Lower High’s, able to convert into a Rising Wedge with 1883.20 as an Resistance, if broken then the 1895.80 call should be tested and will engage Buying sequence on the Medium-term. However, EMA50 is preserving the Channel Up and keeping Short-term Selling bias alive. As I can clearly spot, these are the most Volatile times on Gold since #2020 with the Volatility variable on 91.82% (current Week), last Year the variable was on mere 72%. Long-term the data are there to Support an uptrend, as Stimulus news can push the market upwards if decline occurs. For Short-term, Gold is still Neutral as 1865.20 - 1875.80 is Volatility zone. Gold is once more used as a Safe-haven against the DX on a small decline that was triggered after the official tariffs passed.

Technical analysis: Irregular movements at the moment on the Short-term as Gold ( Xau-Usd on my focus) continues to Trade sideways within the 1860’s belt / Resistance is invalidated on #2 occasions and 1847.80 Support on the Hourly 1 chart, 3 occasions. If I can draw anything positive out of the yesterday’s session, is that Gold revealed the underlying Short-term trend switch to - Bullish . I expect small correction on today’s U.S. opening and aggressive correction towards 1880.80 and 1884.80 pressure point. One important difference though: the Daily chart EMA50 broke and for the first time in 27 sessions, Gold is testing it from above as a Support, which makes Gold Bullish on Short and Medium-term. Death Cross aswell as all Technical rules are invalidated as Bearish rally is almost completed as I don’t need more calculations on Gold , as it should test 1895.80 extension back to restore Bullish domination. Yesterday’s 1836.80 Bullish Gap fill didn’t had any catalyst which I was trying to detect, while EMA50 break on Daily chart , didn’t engaged the Bullish sequence.

Rejected

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faheemqasim555 For This Useful Post:

noor616 (21-01-2021)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Gold
    Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Faheemqasim555 For This Useful Post:

Ranger (22-01-2021)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    📌 THREE METHODS OF RISK MANAGEMENT 📊

🌀 Use stop orders. Stop and limit orders can not only provide you with profit, but also significantly reduce the likelihood of risk. Setting such orders, the transaction will be closed only if it is beneficial to you✍

🌀 Preliminary analysis. Fundamental and technical analysis of the Forex market can help you avoid unnecessary risks and fast trend dynamics if you familiarize yourself with forecasts and the economic calendar before trading ♻️

🌀 Control of emotions. It doesn’t matter whether you have closed the deal in a plus or a minus, you need to keep emotions under control and start working on the Forex market with a cold mind 👨‍🏫

🔰 GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT IS THE MOTHER OF TRADING AND SHOULD NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED OR IGNORED 🔰🔰
    NEVER RUSH INTO A TRADE , IF YOU MISSED IT THEN LET IT SLIDE. 🔰
    ‼️ IMPORTANT ‼️

I cant over exaggerate on the importance of Money Management.

Once again mates: Never Trade With More than 2% of your trade balance.

NOW SOME NEWS:
    🔰 Biden and Trudeau are scheduled to speak today.

🔰 The Canadian pipeline is likely to be one of the topics of discussion.

#CAD #USD #Oil🛢

✊This could possibly affect usd next week . Let's wait and see the outcome of the discussion ✍

Regards ❤️
    Khokhar Trading Journal
    Friends like and subscribe me thanks 👨‍🏫
    Attached Images  

12. #7 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    🏝HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS ❤️

☺️ Its been a great and stressful passed week, now its weekend, everyone can take a break off trading and relax.💆

🚀 We had a few messy trades but overall we made some really good profit way more than expected. 🌟

😍 We are really glad knowing that our services are of top notch and good quality as nearly everyone keeps commenting on our good works. 🙏

👨‍🏫 This is just the beginning, this is nothing compared to what's coming up here in few weeks. We've got something absolutely incredible that will change your life forever positively. 💯🎯

👨THE FIRST THING I'D NEED TO KNOW IS 'ARE YOUR READY , DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE WEALTHY? ' 🔰

🍀 If I wanted to tuck you under my wing and make you wealthy, the first thing I would need to know is: do you have what it takes to be wealthy ? 🤷‍♂ Are you Determined enough? Will you work hard enough? Will you stick to it ? Do you have backbone? Stamina? ☘ Guts ? Relentless focus ? You see if you dont , the chances are you won't succeed, you'll grow old never achieving anything great... 🙅

👨‍🦳I'm not trying to put you off . I am trying to make you see that making money is not hard as it seems but not easy at the same time . You have to stay prepared, focused and ready to utilize and grab every little opportunity coming up here . 🚀

🎖 NEVER GIVE UP , YOU ONLY FAIL WHEN YOU GIVE UP AND STOP TRYING ✍

👨‍💼 I've had both series of anonymous messages and conversations from most of you here , I have also met a few of you that came visiting last year during the Christmas holiday. I can tell boldly that things are really hard for so many of you since the outburst of Covid 19 . 😷

😔 Some stories from most of you really touched me and I pray that God gives you the strength to hold on patiently for this one time opportunity ❤️

🙏THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS ARTICLE LIKE MY POST❤️

🌸 We hope y'all enjoy your day and do have a lovely weekend 🏝

Stay safe 🙏

🎖 THE PATHWAY TO TRADING SUCCESS🎖
    Attached Images  

Rejected

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Faheemqasim555 For This Useful Post:

PhilipOscar (23-01-2021)

14. #8 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.2270

15. #9 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    🎖 RECOMMENDED MONEY MANAGEMENT TIPS 🎖

👨‍🏫 Money Management is a very important aspect of your trading career, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT ✍

🔰 We have carefully structured out a good money management plan as informational purposes only and a steady reminder as you trade with us, that would last in test of time in growing your trading account with time

🎖 kindly check out our recommended management tips below 🎖

👨‍🏫 FOR A $1,000 Account 💰

📝 Maximum lot of 0.02 lot per trade 📌

📝 Maximum of 4-5 opened trades at a time 📌

📝 Avoid multiple entries at all cost 📌

📝 Maximum Leverage of 1:100 📌

👨‍🏫 FOR A $5,000 ACCOUNT💰

📝 Maximum lot of 0.05 lot per trade 📌

📝 Maximum of 6 opened trades at a Time 📌

📝 Maximum Leverage of 1:200 📌

👨‍🏫 FOR A $10,000 ACCOUNT 💰

📝 Maximum lot of 0.1 to 0.2 lot per trade 📌

📝 Mximum of 6 opened trades at a time 📌

📝 Maximum leverage of 1:500 📌

👨‍🏫 FOR $20,000 TO $100,000 ACCOUNT 💰

📝 Maximum lot of 0.5 Lot to 2.0 Lot per trade 📌

📝 Maximum of 4 opened trades at a time 📌

📝 Maximum leverage of 1:500 📌

👨‍🏫 ACCOUNTS BELOW $500 💰

🔰 Get a cent or Micro account and follow same principles as you have in the list. Trade maximum 0.01 Lot per trade and also 3 maximum opened trades 🔰

🔴 PRACTICE. ...

🔵 KNOW YOUR LIMITS. ...

🟡 KEEP IT SLOW AND STEADY. ...

🟣 AVOID GREED. ...

STICKING TO THESE RULES AND TIPS WOULD HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR FUNDS AND ALSO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL TRADER IN THE LONG RUN 💯 ✍

🔰 RECOMMENDED MONEY MANAGEMENT 🔰
    Attached Images  

Rejected

16. 7 users say Thank You to Faheemqasim555 for this useful post.

evanshad (25-01-2021), FXKING1992 (25-01-2021), Prisha (25-01-2021), Rimi918 (25-01-2021), Robert@ (25-01-2021), Tacaz (25-01-2021), Umersadiq (25-01-2021)

17. #10 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    🏖HAPPY WEEKEND Friends 🏝

🌼 While we all enjoying the weekend and having fun with our families , i believe its worthwhile to use this day-off to renew our minds and reflect upon our lives, sometimes life could get so busy that we forget to even think about how we are actually living just because of the daily hurdles in trying to put food on the table or to make a living.

💭 While you listen to this speech by one of my favorite Speaker - Denzel Washington. Don't just aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference. Put God first in everything you do. Everything that I have is by the grace of God, understand that. It's a gift. I didn't always stick with Him, but He stuck with me.

🙏Stay patient and hopefull cause the light is about to shine and you'll take your first breath in harmony to success.

🔰CRYPTO UPDATE 🔰
    ✍ ⁠Dogecoin trading volume hits $5B surpassing Bitcoin's for the first time ever.

🚀 As the price of DOGE surged eight-fold within a day, the volume of Dogecoin surpassed Bitcoin's on Binance.
    👨‍🏫 ELON musk has saved BTC from a nasty monthly candle wick that had the health of bitcoin going into February extremely questionable.

🔰 This is an official breakout of the 19 day correction channel and this confirms bitcoin will make all time highs in February.

👨‍🏫 Stay tuned folks I might be helping 5 serious people get Into bitcoin fully well . Like I've always told y'all. All you need is someone who knows the way around and you too will be successful.

✍ What 99% of you know is buy and trade bitcoin or at most hodle, most of you don't know the big deal behind it and how millions are made .

MORE MINERS COMING INTO THE GAME..

📝 Hive Blockchain Buys 6,400 Bitcoin Miners From Canaan, Capacity Reaches 1,229 PH/s.

🇨🇦 Canadian bitcoin miner Hive Blockchain has bought 6,400 next generation mining machines from Canaan.

✍ ONLY A FEW WOULD UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HODLE ✊🏾

❤️ THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL TURN YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY. 💯✍

😍 THE TIME IS NEAR GET READY FOLKS..

Rejected

Reply to thread