to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: With a profit, where to exit in forex trading?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Muhammadkamran will become famous soon enough Muhammadkamran will become famous soon enough Muhammadkamran's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default With a profit, where to exit in forex trading?

A.o.A dear user friends.
    How are you dear friends. I hope all is well with you.You are enjoying in forex trading.i am going to tell you about with profit where to exit in forex trading.
    When planning target rates, look at the recent actions of the stock to assess a realistic aim. It is convenient to use the latest market activity to create a price target while trading price trends. For eg, if the range of a new channel or pricing trend is six points, until the stock breaks out, that number can be used as a price target.

Another suggestion is to quantify and combine recent price fluctuations to get a relative price target. This would be a fair target if the stock has made an average price swing of four points over the last few price swings.

There are a few reflections about how to set price goals as the aim for trading. This is meant to be the trade target. An investor can leave the position after the target is met, exit a portion of the position and make the remainder run, or increase a stop-loss order to lock in gains.
    Please don't forget to like my posts and share with your friends subscribe my posts.take care of yourself and your budies.Bundle of thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

CaraPips will become famous soon enough CaraPips's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Many traders design strong exit strategies, but then don't follow through when the time comes to take action; the results can be devastating. When making your plan, start by calculating reward and risk levels prior to entering a trade, then use those levels as a blueprint to exit the position at the best price, whether you're profiting or taking a loss. Market timing, an often misunderstood concept, is a good exit strategy when used correctly. Stop-loss and scaling methods also enable savvy, methodical investors to protect profits and reduce losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee has a reputation beyond repute Mian gee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1705 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,228 Times in 6,219 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    According to my opinion setting the take profit option at the appropriate level and wait for the point to hit that one is the example of the successful trader. If you don't set the take profit option maket will suddenly moves to upwards or the downward side and if you are not watching the market then your chance to close the trade at the appropriate level will be past and you will not get that one again and again. Because forex trading is a very risky business and taking chances is the less so be very care about closing your trades.

4. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

TGO will become famous soon enough TGO's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    One of the first things to be considered when opening a position is the exit. This is so because the size of profit expected and the size of risk should be determined. Therefore, profit should be taken when it will be safe to do so not when it is big enough.

Reply to thread