----

Last Account is on a distinguished road Last Account's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default TO MT5 Administrator and moderator: what's problem with my account

look at the following screenshot ,this show that ,bonus will pay 0 USD ,but i got 53, but my account is already attached , please tell me what's problem
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Last Account For This Useful Post:

Ahmed shoaieb (22-01-2021)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

ZainA is on a distinguished road ZainA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    229 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear sis
    I've same problems. My third bonus again not receive in my account, I think they are now scamming with us , so my advice is that kindly leave this website

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZainA For This Useful Post:

Ahmed shoaieb (22-01-2021)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are welcome my friends, I ask all members to be patient, as all of us are exposed to the lack of the bonus arriving on time and calm must be maintained and the forum administration will solve this problem as soon as possible, so I wish everyone a useful participation, and I wish everyone good luck, success and great luck, thank you .

6. #4 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,986 Times in 7,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZainA     
    Hello dear sis
    I've same problems. My third bonus again not receive in my account, I think they are now scamming with us , so my advice is that kindly leave this website
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Account     
    look at the following screenshot ,this show that ,bonus will pay 0 USD ,but i got 53, but my account is already attached , please tell me what's problem
    Its because both of you are cheating. When some one face this error that mean he is cheating with the forum with multiple accounts at forum .

Closed Thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open