from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: GBP analysis

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Abrar Jutt has a spectacular aura about Abrar Jutt has a spectacular aura about Abrar Jutt has a spectacular aura about Abrar Jutt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default GBP analysis

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum, Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader today i am going to share my analysis on GBPUSDmarket. this market is showing bullish trend now and it will move upward and its target will be 100 PIPS. It is good time for buy trade on this market and it will give us good profit. Yes my dear friend i hope that my decision is very right presently we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that it will give us good earning profit from this and market will be move according to our perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit. bundle of thanks dear trader. I have read different opinion regarding this analysis. This major commodity in the last week strikes down as the usd was struggling so enter your trade accordingly. enter your trade accordingly preferably with the sell setup. Wishing you the profitable remaining days of this week. this is further fall imminent and i know this because in the Weekly Time-frame it has fallen over 1000 Pips and has broken a number of support levels in the daily and 4 hour time frame. I see it is touching the level in this week or at least early next week. its traders should watch out for this downtrend. Thanks in advance for appreciating me in advance.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread