from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: What is the most popular sport in the world?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

misc club will become famous soon enough misc club's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    308 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Default What is the most popular sport in the world?

A lot of sports are being played all over the world, but throughout the years, some sports have grown to be more popular than others, attracting billions of fans worldwide. Football is obviously clear No.1 with up to 4 billion fans worldwide. As a sport, it is one of the most accessible sport in the world and almost everyone knows a thing or two about it. It also has the highest viewership and the highest price money out of the other sports I have mentioned. Football is an important game from the point of view of the spectator as well as the player. This 90 minutes game is full of excitement and thrill.Learning any game is not an easy task. It requires dedication. Besides, all this the sport test your patience and insistence towards it. Moreover, with every new skill that you learn your game also improves.
    The biggest tournament of Football is the FIFA world cup which occurs every 4 years. Apart from that, there are various other tournaments like UEFA cup, Asian Cup (AFC), African completions (CAF) and many more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to misc club for this useful post.

Faheemqasim555 (22-02-2021), MhFaisal (16-03-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Faheemqasim555 will become famous soon enough Faheemqasim555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes my dear friend football is the most popular sports in the world. Almost all countries have football fans. People's enjoy the football events. From child to old all likes football. Some poor countries not have facilities of football game but they are also play football.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Indeed it is. Football is amazing game and is very famous in European countries. I am also a big fan of football and had lots of chances to watch live in various places.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

threa is a glorious beacon of light threa is a glorious beacon of light threa is a glorious beacon of light threa is a glorious beacon of light threa is a glorious beacon of light threa is a glorious beacon of light threa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    280 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    List of 10 Most Popular Sports in the World

The following is a list of the 10 most popular sports in the world according to the number of fans.

1. Soccer

Name: download (3).jpeg Views: 35 Size: 9.0 KB

Football is the most popular sport in the world with around 3.5 billion fans or almost half of the world's population. This soccer sport consists of 2 teams as opposed to each team having 11 players. The goal of the soccer game is to get the ball into the opponent's goal as much as possible. The team that has entered the most balls (usually referred to as GOL) is declared the winner.

2. Cricket

Name: images (6).jpeg Views: 34 Size: 9.4 KB

In position, the second most popular sport in the world is Cricket or in Indonesian it is called Cricket. This sport of cricket has 2.5 billion fans , mostly from British Commonwealth countries such as Britain, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Cricket / Cricket sports consist of 2 teams of 11 players each.

3. Hockey

Name: download (4).jpeg Views: 34 Size: 13.3 KB

Hockey or hockey generally consists of 3 types, namely Field Hockey who plays on the outdoor field, Indoor Hockey who plays on the Indoor field and Ice Hockey who plays on the Ice field. The number of Hockey Fans is estimated at 2 billion people mostly from former British colonies such as India, Pakistan and Australia. Hockey is a game using sticks and balls with the aim of scoring as many goals as possible. The party who scores the most goals is declared the winner.

4. Tennis

Name: images (7).jpeg Views: 35 Size: 27.0 KB

Tennis is a sport played by two players (single) or two pairs (doubles), each consisting of two players using a racket and a rubber ball. The goal of tennis is to play the ball in a certain way so that the opposing player cannot return the ball again. The number of Tennis fans is around 1 billion people . Some of the famous Tennis Tournaments include the Australian Open, US Open, Wimbledon and the French Open.

The parent organization of the International Tennis Organization is the International Tennis Federation while in Indonesia it is covered by the Indonesian Tennis Association (Pelti).

5. Volleyball

Name: download (5).jpeg Views: 35 Size: 15.6 KB

Coming in number 5 is Volleyball which is played by 2 teams, each team consisting of 6 players. The team that reaches the first score (score) of 25 is declared the winner. The number of Volleyball fans is 900 million people . Volleyball is very popular with residents in Brazil, Cuba, the Philippines, Italy, Russia and Singapore. Some of the famous volleyball players include Karch Kiraly, Logan Tom, Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings.

The parent of the world Volleyball Organization is FIVB (Federation Internationale de Volleyball). In Indonesia, Volleyball is under the control of PBVSI (Indonesian Volleyball Association).

6.Table Tennis

Table tennis or often referred to as PING PONG is a sport played by two players (single) or two pairs (doubles) who are opposite each other. Table tennis uses a racket made of wood and covered with rubber and a ball called a Ping Pong ball. As the name suggests, Table Tennis is a sport that plays on a table measuring 274cm x 152.5cm. The number of Table Tennis Fans in the world is as many as 850 million people . Table tennis is a sport that is very popular with residents in China, Egypt, India, Russia, Poland and Singapore.

The parent organization of the International Table Tennis Organization is ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) while in Indonesia it is under the auspices of the PTMSI (Indonesian Table Tennis Association).

7. Baseball

Baseball is a sport that is very popular in countries on the American continent, especially in Venezuela, Cuba, the United States and Canada. Japan is also one of the Asian countries that is very fond of this baseball sport. The number of baseball fans in the world is 500 million people. Baseball is played by two teams, each team consisting of 9 people.

8. Golf

Golf is a sport that is played individually or in teams that compete to get the Golf ball into the holes with the fewest strokes possible. The player who scores the ball with the fewest strokes is declared the winner. Hitting a Golf ball using a special Golf club which is usually called a "Golf Stick". In general, Golf consists of 9 holes or 18 holes. The number of Golf Sports fans in the world is 450 million people . Famous golf players include Tiger Wood, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Rory McLroy.

9. Basketball Ball

Basketball is a sport played by two teams, each consisting of 5 players. The two teams compete to score points by putting the ball in the opponent's basket. The number of basketball fans in the world is 400 million people . Some of the famous basketball players including Michael Jordan, Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. Basketball is a sport that is very popular with residents of the United States, China, Lithuania, Indonesia, Turkey and France.

10.American Football (American Football)

American football or American football is a sport that is very popular with residents of the United States and Canada. Just like Football Sports, American Football also consists of two teams, each team consisting of 11 people. However, the ball shape is Oval and brown. The number of American football fans is 400 million people .

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

hassan83 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Football is definitely is most popular sports in the world with more than 200 countries member of FIFA. Other popular sports in the world are Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and Cricket.

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

bernardand is an unknown quantity at this point bernardand's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Football is undoubtedly the most popular

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

BrianLee232 is an unknown quantity at this point BrianLee232's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think Football is the most popular

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

BrianLee232 is an unknown quantity at this point BrianLee232's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    With over 4 billion followers of football, it is by far the most popular sport in the world. Considering all of our criteria factors football top most of them we have discussed major factors which makes footballs popularity unmatched.

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

927 is an unknown quantity at this point 927's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Football is the most popular game in the world.

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

MstrTrader is an unknown quantity at this point MstrTrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this! Really interesting hehe

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2