Reply to thread
Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: HassaanAli's Trading Journal

1. #81 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 105 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Thanks and Greetings
    Last night I received a $32 bonus and I am very thankful to the moderation team and forum administration for such a good bonus.

Name: Bonus.png Views: 287 Size: 7.1 KB

Closed Trades
    Yesterday I closed one trade and made a $1.20 profit from silver my entry and exit points are mentioned in my trade given below image.

Name: Closed.png Views: 278 Size: 4.2 KB

Running trades
    currently, my trade-in Silver is active and I am very sure that soon it will give me a good profit.
    Entry Points
    Entry: 27.795
    Take Profit: 27.885
    Lot Size: 0.05

Name: Current.png Views: 277 Size: 8.0 KB

The gold/silver ratio, which reached a ridiculous 113: 1 level in the spring is now at least an unusual 80: 1 level. If history is a reliable guide, the gold/silver ratio should be anywhere between 60: 1 and 70: 1.

The recent dramatic rise in the price of silver is due to (1) the strengthening of gold prices and (2) the G/S ratio because money is a catch.

Earlier this year, body metals became scarce or only available in the retail market. Away from the winter, I ran a large billion retailer business in Dallas with out-of-stock products (both gold and silver) on the pages and the website.
    Modern mini-theory argues that it is okay for sovereign nations to build and spend as much money as possible on helicopters to transfer smart-resources into the economy. It seems that through this Chinese bat virus epidemic, they are maintaining a smart workforce and struggling business, which could lead to a recovery of the economy, so they have been "changing smart-resources."
    "Don't Raise Your Voice" " Raise Your Arguments

Hassaan Ali Trading Journal

Approved

2. 17 users say Thank You to HassaanAli for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-06-2021), evanshad (05-06-2021), fadilah (05-06-2021), Farnadus007 (05-06-2021), Felix4x (09-06-2021), global20 (05-06-2021), grasper (05-06-2021), Honey Bee (05-06-2021), Interlock (05-06-2021), loaded-prof (05-06-2021), ola4real (05-06-2021), rescue1122 (05-06-2021), Romanrein (05-06-2021), Sharks (05-06-2021), sophiafx (05-06-2021), SweetRose (05-06-2021), The End (05-06-2021)

3. #82 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed Trades
    As you can see in my last post, I open buy order at silver, and today morning it was in loss and I have to close because silver is changing a trend and now it is in selling mode so I have to close it in loss now the market is 10 pips more down so I am saved from big loss.

Name: Closed.png Views: 234 Size: 6.3 KB

Current trade
    well, my current trade is on EUR/CHF and I have decided to trade only on EUR/CHF because it is a very safe pair and slow-moving I am not in the condition to bear big losses so I am trading slowly.

Name: running.png Views: 241 Size: 29.8 KB

EUR/CHF

The EUR/CHF rate valuation can be affected by several factors, including the ECB and SNB monetary policy. Is. In contrast, Hawke's Monetary Policy (Curb Policy) strengthens the currency boundary. Economic events: The movement confirms the exchange rate between the Swiss franc and the Swiss national banks. High economic events include GDP, job transformation, business representation, and consumer price index. Better-than-expected data increase the demand for related currencies and affect the value of the euro or Swiss franc, leading to changes in the EUR/CHF exchange rate.

Name: Chart.png Views: 249 Size: 45.3 KB

The euro has hit the ground running for Switzerland this month, with losses rising since April when the EUR/CHF fell 0.83%. The price has been drilled under the recent 100-day SMA support (purple line on the card). Selling pressure has lowered the 20- and 50-day SMAs (yellow and blue lines) and is likely to be in the short term to signal a downtrend between the 20- and 100-day.

With that in mind, the other downside may be the way forward. If so, the upper level of the Rising Triangles may offer a supportive destination. Triangle patterns can help with line support coming from the floor. Alternatively, a technically higher move could be made above the stated average.

Rejected

4. 16 users say Thank You to HassaanAli for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-06-2021), BlackDollar (07-06-2021), Farnadus007 (07-06-2021), ForexRider (07-06-2021), global20 (07-06-2021), grasper (07-06-2021), Guestteam (07-06-2021), Interlock (07-06-2021), ola4real (07-06-2021), Ranger (07-06-2021), rescue1122 (07-06-2021), Romanrein (07-06-2021), ShantiMan (07-06-2021), Sharks (07-06-2021), Tacaz (07-06-2021), zahid4x (07-06-2021)

5. #83 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed Trades
    Yesterday I opened a Trade on "EUR/USD Week" pair with the 0.08 Lot Size to clear withdrawable restriction, then as I mentioned my trade was on EUR/CHF, as you all know EUR/CHF moves slowly and my lot size was not big that is why I decided to close trade from EUR/CHF with the loss of $0.93, I opened a trade on Silver. It was showing good opportunity. Active trade detail is as shown below.

Name: Closed.png Views: 242 Size: 35.9 KB

Running Trades
    Well, as I elaborated above my trade closed and I found a good opportunity to sell silver and my account worth was $33.69 and I have the margin to open a trade with the worth of 0.11 Lot size. My entry and exit points are given below.
    Lot Size: $0.11
    Entry Point: 27.765
    Take Profit: 27.660
    as I opened the mentioned above trade, the silver market started to move upside then I open another trade because according to my prediction silver market must be down so I again open a trade with the $0.05 lot size. Second trade entry and exit points are given below.
    Lot Size: $0.05
    Entry Point: 27.840
    Take Profit: 27.650

Name: running.png Views: 232 Size: 11.0 KB

Silver

According to me, the Silver market will be between 27.000 to 28.000, and we are supposed to open a sell order if you could find a market between 27.80 and 27.90 because the overall trend is not clear now market stayed here 3 working days and now it is clear that it can move any side and that will be dangerous enough for trade so it is better to use Stop loss while trading.

Name: Chart.png Views: 228 Size: 29.7 KB

Rejected

6. #84 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Warmest Welcome and Greetings

Dear All members, and the administrator team including the editorial team, I am very thankful to you for appreciating my work and reward me with thanks and bonuses.

My main account was lost due to the Gold movement when its trend was downward and it hit 1752 that time I opened a sell order and after that market reverse and touch the higher high that ruined my account and lost every penny. After that, I decided to practice and shine my strategy.

last week's analysis and trade details.

Last week I started to analyze first I learned about trading from the beginner level. I watched videos regarding analysis and how to make an analysis. After that, I draw some trend lines and start trading on the Demo account. My first trade was on EUR/USD

First Trade

Well, my first experience of analysis was not so good because I have to bear a loss of around 25$ but it was no loss because I learned something and that was my purpose to work on a demo account.
    I thought the market broke 3 support levels now it will go more down but I should keep in mind that after breaking 3 levels it is hard to break the more and that was time to reverse the market so I learned and later on I made some earning due to that lesson.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 163 Size: 40.4 KB

Second trade

in the second trade, I keep in mind the previous lesson and open a sell trade again but as it gives me little profit I close that trade and wait for other opportunities. My expectations and analysis came true and the market reverses back to the upside. So I saved my account.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 261 Size: 33.6 KB

Other Trades

Using the same methodology, I open some other trades to raise experience and I was shocked that my analysis was true and maximum trade closed in profit. Detail is given below.

Name: Trades.png Views: 154 Size: 32.5 KB

Approved

7. 14 users say Thank You to HassaanAli for this useful post.

chirfanfaiz (10-07-2021), fadilah (10-07-2021), Firestone (10-07-2021), global20 (10-07-2021), grasper (10-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (10-07-2021), Interlock (10-07-2021), loaded-prof (10-07-2021), NadeemRaza (10-07-2021), Prisha (10-07-2021), riaz musa khel (10-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (10-07-2021), ShantiMan (10-07-2021), SweetRose (10-07-2021)

8. #85 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Post Ranked
    I am very excited to let you know that my post ranked on Saturday # 6 and the same post ranked #4 Yesterday.
    I work hard and write good analyses on my own. Even I create chart pictures on my own, and I wrote everything regarding my analysis on my own. And it is because I am learning now and feeling that it is a good thing if we pay attention more then results will be better.
    that thing makes me happier and encourages me to make more work hard.

Name: Rank.png Views: 1123 Size: 606.9 KB

My upcoming Trade Details

Silver
    Well, silver is now in neutral position whether it can go any side but first, it has to break the 26.00 level because it is a very strong level and market reverse many times if it breaks this level then it will go more down and touch 25.88 and there it will reverse and break the resistance levels so my suggestion is to keep waiting until it clear the trend because Silver overall trend is changed toward the buy as it was in sell.

Name: Silver.png Views: 148 Size: 25.3 KB

EUR/USD

EUR/USD is a good pair to trade and 60% of people do trading on EUR/USD and it is very good to predict and according to my 3-week research on EUR/USD, I found that EUR/USD clear its trend on the first day of the week and remaining 4 days it follows that trend so according to that within next 1-2 days market should touch the 1950 level or maybe it reverse due to some fundamentals because on Wednesday and Thursday USD important data published like Unemployment and Crude Oil Inventories. That affects the market too much.
    So it is better to wait till the market trend gets clear and then we can make a decision to do trading on this pair.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 147 Size: 25.5 KB

Approved

9. 15 users say Thank You to HassaanAli for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-07-2021), BlackDollar (12-07-2021), Farnadus007 (12-07-2021), ForexRider (12-07-2021), global20 (12-07-2021), grasper (12-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (12-07-2021), Honey Bee (12-07-2021), Interlock (12-07-2021), loaded-prof (12-07-2021), NadeemRaza (12-07-2021), ola4real (12-07-2021), Prisha (12-07-2021), SweetRose (12-07-2021), zahid4x (13-07-2021)

10. #86 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Current Trades

Silver
    Well today silver is in good condition to get profit from both sides according to technical analysis market will be down and touch the 26.070 range and then it will reverse back to 26.40 and that is a strong point market tries many times but this time it seems that today the resistance level of 26.400 will be a break and then the market trend will be changed and it will go upward directly maybe it could touch 27.000. so be careful I opened a trade and set pending orders according to my analysis.

Name: Current.png Views: 132 Size: 34.1 KB

AUD/USD
    according to my technical look and trend lines, AUD/USD will have the same behaviors so I open trade or sell and I am very hopeful that it will be in profit and give me a good reward. you may find the detail given below the picture.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 128 Size: 36.4 KB

Yesterday mistake and Silver prediction
    As you may read in my previous post I draw some trend lines and predict that the market will down and then reverse back to upward. and you may see that the Silver market moves accordingly as it was mentioned and owning to that many peoples to whom I share, got benefit and enjoy this one. Before and after results are shown below.

Before

Name: Silver before.png Views: 124 Size: 28.3 KB

After

Name: Silver after.png Views: 122 Size: 28.0 KB

and a mistake was that I didn't open trade according to my analysis because yesterday I was a bit busy in office work as you all know Monday is the busiest day in every office.
    So due to that, I can't generate some profit and I think that was my mistake I need to trust myself and set pending orders. but anyhow today I set pending orders and take-profit points to look after my trades.

Approved

11. #87 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed Trades
    Well, yesterday I opened three trades according to my mentioned analysis and as you may see that my all the trades closed in profit and I made such a good profit.
    Yesterday I predicted that the Silver market would go down and then upward. As you may see in my previous post there, I mentioned trend lines. That time market was moving around 26.24, and I predicted that it will be down and touch 26.070 and then reverse back and I open one sell trade at 26.24, and set one pending order of buy trade at 26.070 and both trades hit and give me a 30$+ profit.
    My second prediction was about AUD/USD and it was also perfect but I have not such practice on this pair and it was new for me I just tested my strategy so I opened trade and market moves accordingly but I closed with little profit. All my losses were cleared even my account is 22.22$ profit.

Name: Closed.png Views: 101 Size: 12.2 KB

Current Trades
    Weel today I make some analysis on GBP/USD and my analysis are long-term. I analyze with equidistance lines, and I find that the market movement is strict to downward and upward movement with an overall bearish trend. So it is time to make some profit with little ups and downs. So I open a sell trade.
    Entry Point 1.3822
    Stop-loss 1.3852
    Take Profit 1.3810

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 96 Size: 33.9 KB

Oil Market Prediction
    The Oil market could make a strong movement today because fundamental news is about to release today. In history we can see when crude Oil inventories data were released, mostly Oil market moves speedily downward. We know oil is at a peak point, and it breaks all the resistance, so it is time for the market to step back. If it doesn't break resistance then it will be down and can touch the lowest level as 72.50 and 70.50. Now the market is almost stable, and this is the time when we can not assume a trend. It could be anywhere so be ready and chose an entry point with patience.

Name: Oil.png Views: 98 Size: 29.0 KB

Approved

12. #88 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed Trades
    Yesterday I analyzed GBP/USD & #CL (Oil). My analysis regarding Oil goes accurate, as per prediction if the market breaks the support then it will go down to 73.00 or more. These analyses you may find in my previous post. And yesterday the market moved accordingly.
    but my analysis about GBP/USD goes wrong because I made a new strategy to analyze GBP/USD. The new strategy did not successfully work, so I will refine that strategy more to get good benefits.
    Yesterday evening when Silver Market was up and touch the highest point 26.29 that time I open a new sell order and set take-profit to 26.19 that trade recovered my maximum loss from GBP/USD.

Name: Closed.png Views: 97 Size: 9.4 KB

Running Trade
    My Current trade is on EUR/CHF.
    Entry Point 1.0823
    Take-profit 10832

Reason To trade
    I open this trade because according to my analysis EUR/CHF market fails to break the support level multiple times as you may see in the blue line in the chart it clearly show that the support level is very strong and the market reverses many times from that point so I open trade from that to buy and I set little take profit point because EUR/CHF has slow movement. And it is enough for me because after losses I came to know that little profit is better than big losses.

Name: Current.png Views: 84 Size: 24.0 KB

Upcoming Oil Prediction
    Well, my Today's Oil analysis is given below in the chart. As I discussed in yesterday's analysis, the fundamentals have a very high impact on the market so I avoid trading yesterday on oil.
    Today's analysis regarding Oil is as market break the first support (Red Line) and very close to support (Green line) even about to break the support. It's time to change the trend but strong chances are to be a bearish trend. And its next target is 71.01 that is mention with a blue line.

Name: Oil.png Views: 84 Size: 26.9 KB
    Last edited by HassaanAli; 15-07-2021 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Formatting

Approved

13. #89 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed Trades
    Summary of Closed Trades

As we all know that market keep changing its movements and trends so yesterday my prediction was about EUR/CHF was buy and it moved according to my prediction but I made one mistake. a sell candle made me worried and I closed the trade in loss. that was my mistake I need to wait for the next candle and then took the decision that was just a spike and I closed the trade. but I recovered my loss from silver because I found a good entry point and my take profit hit easily.

EUR/CHF
    The first trade at EUR/CHF was at 1.0823 and take-profit was 1.0832. but I closed at 1.0806 with a 5.59$ loss.

Silver
    My second trade was on Silver as checked in the evening market was in very good condition and it seems that it will be down so I open a sell trade at 26.290 and take profit was 26.215 and that trade gave me 11.25$
    My Yesterday's total profit after recovering the loss was 4.16$. and I learned a lesson that was, Stay calm by candle movement, till it closed, it could be a spike.

Name: Closed.png Views: 72 Size: 9.2 KB

Current trade
    My current trade is on Silver I open a sell order at 26.270 and my take profit is 26.220 it will give me around 7$ profit.

Reason to trade
    As I open the market today I made an analysis and I was very happy to see that market of silver was trying to break the resistance of 26.360 and it tried many times as you may see in the given chart black circles are shown these are resistance levels and the market tries to break but can not break the resistance. it just made some spikes on it but overall 26.340 level was strong enough to break. so I open a sell trade and I am very sure that soon it will hit my take profit point.

Name: Current.png Views: 69 Size: 30.9 KB

Rejected

14. 17 users say Thank You to HassaanAli for this useful post.

ayan555 (16-07-2021), BlackDollar (16-07-2021), evanshad (16-07-2021), global20 (16-07-2021), grasper (16-07-2021), Hande1 (16-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (16-07-2021), Helsinki (16-07-2021), Honey Bee (16-07-2021), Interlock (16-07-2021), loaded-prof (16-07-2021), NadeemRaza (16-07-2021), ola4real (16-07-2021), Prisha (16-07-2021), Robert@ (16-07-2021), sufiasharmin (16-07-2021), SweetRose (16-07-2021)

15. #90 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed Trades

Last week was very good for trading. Because I made a very handsome profit. I closed some trades in loss but overall it was good. My last trade closed in Zero profit Zero loss. But I am satisfied. I closed the trade because I felt that the market will be down so I closed my Silver buy trade. You may check that the Silver market moves down, and I saved my account from a major loss.

Name: Closed.png Views: 37 Size: 22.1 KB

Current trade
    My current trade is on EUR/GBP. The lot size is 0.30 and Entry Point is 0.8581.

Name: Running.png Views: 36 Size: 26.6 KB

Reason to trade
    I open this sell order because according to my technical analysis first resistance was at 0.8556 and the second is 0.8580. But you may see that market is trying to break this resistance for the last few hours but this resistance is hard to break. So it is the time when the market takes the reverse motion and then we will make a profit from the sell move.
    I also set a stop loss there are rare chances but, if the market breaks this resistance and goes up, then its next target will be 0.8614. So I think 0.8601 is the best point for Stop-loss.

Fundamentals
    There is no high-impact news regarding EUR & GBP.
    but External BOE MPC Member Jonathan Haskel deliver a speech titled "Will the pandemic scar the economy?"
    No other fundamentals involve today. So we can believe in technicals completely.

Silver Movement
    Well, Silver breaks the second support in the D1 chart and that was very strong support if it will keep moving then no doubt soon it will break the 3rd support. So I am waiting for the Silver market to change trend because the market could step back any time and then sell trades can ruin the account so it is time to wait for a strong buy candle to make well earning.

Name: Silver.png Views: 36 Size: 34.6 KB

16. 17 users say Thank You to HassaanAli for this useful post.

ayan555 (19-07-2021), BlackDollar (19-07-2021), evanshad (19-07-2021), grasper (19-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (19-07-2021), Helsinki (19-07-2021), Honey Bee (19-07-2021), Interlock (19-07-2021), James McNamara (19-07-2021), loaded-prof (19-07-2021), ola4real (19-07-2021), Robert@ (19-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (19-07-2021), Sharks (19-07-2021), sufiasharmin (19-07-2021), SweetRose (19-07-2021), The End (19-07-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9