No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Guestteam Trading Journal

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    780 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 293 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and Good Night time my dear friends, I hope you will be fine. forex forum members and administration and all Leaders you fine. I wish you luck today. Let's hope that the US dollar will initiate an upward correction, so that we can earn a little income while trading both up and down.

EUR USD Daily Analysis Wednesday
    EUR / USD is still slightly up at the moment. The correction from 1.2348 should be finished with three waves to 1.1703. Further advances should be seen to the 1.2442 / 2348 resistance zone. For now, further rallies will remain favorable as long as the 1.1941 support holds, if it retreats.

Name: 1595529602.png Views: 108 Size: 23.9 KB

In the bigger picture, a rise from 1.0635 is seen as the pattern's third leg from 1.0339 (2017 low). Further rally can be seen to group resistance at 1.2555 next, (38.2% retracement of 1.6039 to 1.0339 at 1.2516). This will remain the case favorite as long as the 1.1602 support holds. However, sustained break of 1.1602 will denote that the overall advance from 1.10635 is completed. A deeper decline will be seen to the 61.8% retracement of the 1.0635 to 1.2348 at 1.1289.

Name: 1191116530.png Views: 104 Size: 26.0 KB

GBP USD Daily Analysis Wednesday
    GBP USD failed to hold above 1.4000 resistance and retreated. The intraday bias turns to neutral first. On the upside, break of 1.4008 will resume the rebound from 1.3668, confirmation that the correction from 1.4240 has been completed at 1.3668. Further advances should be seen to retest the next 1.4240 high. However, break of 1.3668 will extend the correction from 1.4240 with another decline.

Name: 1666038571.png Views: 104 Size: 22.9 KB

On the daily chart shows as long as resistance 1.3482 turns into sustained support, the uptrend from 1.1409 will continue. A decisive break of the 1.4376 resistance will carry bigger bullish implications and target the 38.2% retracement of it from 2.1161 (2007 high) to 1.1409 (2020 low) at 1.5134. However, a firm break of the 1.3482 support will denote that the advance from 1.1409 is completed and bring a deeper decline to the support 1.2675 and below.

Name: 901349832.png Views: 103 Size: 23.7 KB

USD CAD Daily Analysis
    The intraday bias in USD / CAD turned neutral with the current rebound, and refocused on the 1.2646 resistance. A sustained break there will also cause the 55 EMA to be erased strongly. That would suggest that USD / CAD is on a bigger rebound scale. The intraday bias will re-increase for the 100% projection from 1.2363 to 1.2646 from 1.2470 at 1.2753, and then the 161.8% projection at 1.2928. Meanwhile, break of the support at 1.2470 will bring a retest to the low 1.2363.

Name: 310465662.png Views: 102 Size: 22.6 KB

In the bigger picture, a decline from 1.4667 is seen as the third leg of the corrective pattern of 1.4689 (2016 high). Further declines should be seen returning to 1.2061 (2017 low). In any case, break of the support 1.2994 turning resistance is required to indicate medium term bottoming. Otherwise, the outlook will remain bearish in case of a strong rebound.

thanks for visit my Journal Good analysis my Journal

Rejected

2. 14 users say Thank You to Guestteam for this useful post.

alimat1 (21-04-2021), apna_papa (21-04-2021), Farnadus007 (21-04-2021), Fx Venom 87 X4 (21-04-2021), Fxtechno (21-04-2021), JoneAnderson (21-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Leofric (21-04-2021), PhilipOscar (21-04-2021), Prisha (21-04-2021), Romanrein (21-04-2021), ShantiMan (21-04-2021), Sunclock (21-04-2021), SweetRose (22-04-2021)

3. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam has a brilliant future Guestteam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    780 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and Good Night time my dear friends, I hope you will be fine. forex forum members and administration and all Leaders you fine. I wish you luck today. As you all know, we have also got a bonus of week 16 And it seems to me that all the members are very got a bad bonus And all the members are very not posting with a good heart I would like to tell all the members and my friends that you do not give up Because it has happened many times and all the systems insha***** will get it right very soon And when the system will be corrected, according to my estimation, all the members of their Will do a heartfelt posting and get a very good bonus I have got a very bad bonus in the month that is going on And when the next time bonus comes, hopefully everyone is very good Bonus will be received and all members will be very happy And I would like to tell everyone again that you have been your courage mother and keep working according to your heartfelt mind If you keep working, then your quality will increase and you will also get an extension of bonus.

Bonus week 16
    The bonus of Week 16 has come very bad for all the members And I am also involved with all other members I too have not received a very good bonus, And i'm feeling so bad Because i got very little bonus And I will work hard now and have the next time, I will earn a very good bonus And all of you also work hard and get very good profit and bonus next time $6.80 And i got so much bonus.
    Name: IMG_20210427_162136.jpg Views: 142 Size: 58.0 KB

High Impact News For Today
    There were very good news in the market today, due to which there was a very good movement in all the markets.And I hope that my farm member has also made a very good profit. During the news Because during the news very much comes to the market And gives a lot of profit Today, I show you the news In which some news has taken place And there is some news time that will start tonight. And will make a very good profit on all member today, today I will also trade and I will die share my trading with you.
    Name: IMG_20210427_191659.jpg Views: 93 Size: 231.4 KB

4. 11 users say Thank You to Guestteam for this useful post.

Ch saab (28-04-2021), Elone Musk (27-04-2021), Interlock (27-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), lenfrell (27-04-2021), Munawar Azeem (28-04-2021), Randy_Liverpool (04-05-2021), rescue1122 (27-04-2021), Snoopdogg (27-04-2021), SP JOKER (27-04-2021), SweetRose (28-04-2021)

5. #63 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    780 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and Good Night time my dear friends, I hope you will be fine. forex forum members and administration and all Leaders you fine. I wish you luck today. I hope all of you will be well and all of you will be earning profits in a very trader. So today I have come to update my religion and today I will give you a very good analyze, about the market. Because nowadays the market is showing very well in the mouth And trading us these days will prove to be very good I cannot analyze here because if we have to give anilide, we can give our analyze Live Trading Discussion will share Why this is a new rule update and it can be very good for us to follow it If we don't follow the rule, we won't get anything That is why we need to follow all the rules of the MT5 Forum If we follow the rules of the form then we will get a great benefit. So I would like to tell you about my bonus today.

Bonus For Week 17
    As you all know to all members has got a bonus According to my guess, now the members will be happy because the bonus system is being corrected. All members of the bonus system are corrected Will work with your heart on the forum And we also want the form to be very good Bonus of the form should be paid on time as the member does not have to wait And I would like to tell you how much of my bonus has come for such a week Bonus of such week $32.52 The paid are done And these dollars are also credited to my instaforex account. Referral bonus to me $3.72 has been paid and i you show down In picture.
    Name: Bonus.png Views: 76 Size: 5.8 KB

EUR USD week completed lot
    I net to withdrawal And for EUR USD week have to trade on until we trade our withdrawal won't show That is why whenever we get a bonus and first complete our lot size. Because we profit, then we don't enjoy trading. That is why we should complete our returned site first. And trade later If we do this, then we will take out whatever profit we have. With the withdrawal, I will do it.
    Name: WEEK TRADE.png Views: 72 Size: 20.5 KB

High Impact News For tomorrow.
    As you know, today there were very good news, due to which there has been a very good moment in the market and you guys must have achieved a very good profit as well. Similarly, there are some news which will be on tomorrow and if we trade during n news, then we will get very good profit. And tomorrow has very special news, due to which the market will be very fast and will give us a very fast profit.I would like to tell you that you should keep your lot size very low because our account is lust wash If our account is wash we won't enjoy posting That is why we need to do our trading thoughtfully and get profit Let me show you in the picture what news are tomorrow.
    Name: News.png Views: 74 Size: 35.7 KB

Trading Plane For Gold
    As you know, gold is getting very good in the mouth and we should take advantage of it. Because we will not get such opportunities to trade again and again And today I will tell you about gold where we have to trade Mostly we should follow the trend where the next trend is being made and we should do our set accordingly. As you know, the current price of gold is 1759. 65 Gold is running at such a price If Gold 1787.88 If I cross this price, I think Gold round buy candle will pull out And I have streaked the top as well 1797 .21 Will definitely touch this price If the gold crosses the price 1787.88 So Gold Fully will be a bike moment and let me tell you about the selling If Gold 1753.80 If you touch the gold, you will bring it fully sell and gold sell This martyrdom can come 1733.79 Can touch this price Right now I will tell you that you should do the news and you should not trade at all until gold touches this price.
    Name: GOPDEN.png Views: 72 Size: 21.1 KB
    Last edited by deathstar; 29-04-2021 at 08:39 AM. Reason: per member's request

6. 11 users say Thank You to Guestteam for this useful post.

alimat1 (29-04-2021), apna_papa (28-04-2021), Ch saab (29-04-2021), DaniBaBa (28-04-2021), Interlock (28-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), Leofric (28-04-2021), loaded-prof (28-04-2021), Munawar Azeem (28-04-2021), SP JOKER (28-04-2021), SweetRose (28-04-2021)

7. #64 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    780 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and Good Night my dear friends, I hope you will be fine. forex forum members and administration and all Leaders you fine. I hope you are all well and you are making a great profit in horse trading. So today I will tell you about my trading, what I am doing and how much profit and loss I am making in trading. Today yes i will talk about me sir and you all will be happy to know my trading because there is so much in the market nowadays And trading us will be of great benefit Because trader is very good during the news and the market does not make a very good mouth and also gives us a very good profile. So I am thinking that I will give you a preparation currency in an analyze.
    Live Trading Discussion. Because if I give you anilide, then you will also get a very good profit. Because we have daily share your analyze Because if we share our analyze, then by trading all the members, you will get very good profit and will also remember us.

Running Trade Crude oil
    So today I am releasing my trading on crude oil and I am also sharing my trading with you So today I saw the pair of crude oil. Achieved in sell position Why the market had to go up a lot because of the boom in the market and because of the news And now the moment of news in the market has slowed down And crude oil's next target will be down And I have also set crude oil sell And I will not close my chest until my TP hit And hopefully crude oil will hurt my TP a hit You will see below in the picture how much profit I have and from where I have given my trade Is starting and what is the price of the market right now And mine Where is the TP, you can see it all.
    Name: Trade.png Views: 72 Size: 2.9 KB

EUR USD Trading Plane
    Today I will tell you something about the EUR USD, where we have to chat and where we will profit. So the market of EUR USD is increasing a lot And we need to do this so that we do not trade in the market EUR USD Because we should not trade now and avoid the EUR USD currency And let me tell you what price it will touch and where we will have to start our trading. 1.20923 If the EUR touches the price, We should sell it Because there will be no cost to go buy again That is why we should be patient and unless the emphasis touches the EUR USD price, we should not trade us Because if we are trading during this, Will be harmed That's why we shouldn't do trading. 1.21494 If the EUR touches the surprise, it will break its first record will break Because if it provokes any of its price candles, then it will not come down Because most don't cross their breakout. You can see back where i crossed And EUR USD price program Coming If it crosses its breakout then most chances are by because if anyone sees the currency, he never crosses his breakout. Just as Joe daughter crosses his record, it will go up. When he does not respect his breakout, he will go up and break all the breakouts and go up. That's why we need to be patient and have a good chance wait.
    Name: EURUSD.png Views: 63 Size: 23.1 KB

8. 10 users say Thank You to Guestteam for this useful post.

alimat1 (30-04-2021), amiron56 (29-04-2021), DaniBaBa (29-04-2021), Interlock (29-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), lenfrell (29-04-2021), ProTrader1 (01-05-2021), rescue1122 (29-04-2021), SweetRose (30-04-2021), Xx Foreyy (29-04-2021)

9. #65 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    780 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and Good Night my dear friends, I hope you will be fine. forex forum members and administration and all Leaders you fine. And you guys must be trading very well and doing very good trading in trading. And today I will tell to about my trading journal and some from you about your trading. I will share with you in something As you know, I was trading crime on crude oil and I also told you that I am using my crude oil I will not do trader college unless hit my TP. And at the same time, crude oil went downtown and crude oil removed my TP hit. And I made a very good profit and I will share my or profit with you below If according to me you will be trading then you will also get a very good profit.

Close Order
    As you know trade was crude oil And got hit TP As my tp is hit happen, I started my trading on gold So I bought that time gold from 1770 Had bought and put a TP of 1783 which was hit today Because even before the market was done, Gold had done the Moment which had to be done. And I understood the trade of gold where the next moment would do it And I put the trader on it and got a very good profit as well So I would like to tell everyone to refresh their trade and make a very good profit. although If I did not close my gold trade, I would have made a lot of profit but it would have been in greed That is why I closed my gold rate and got very good profit and I got withdrawal complete .Gold will not open my trader until a good mouth is formed in crude oil.

Name: Trade.png Views: 363 Size: 3.5 KB

Withdrawal bonus
    Today I have the Total Withdrawal Bonus $ 48 which I will be Withdrawal I will think of dollar, I will not do retreading till I get a specific position about the market, I will not open my trader unless I feel particularly upset. You can see how much total Withdrawal bonus I have So these days we need to keep our bonuses safe because if our bonus runs out then we will not be able to trade and get good profit. I am telling you this because we are not getting the bonus, that is why we need to keep our account safe.

Name: Witherewal.png Views: 55 Size: 3.9 KB

Gold Trading Plane
    At the time of writing the Gold market could be at risk of falling further according to the H1 chart, as the Technical indicators are turning strongly lower, with the RSI candle at 46 which still shows strong buy interest. In the time frame mentioned, the market has fallen below its 20 SMA for the first time in two weeks, but is still above a bullish 100 SMA.

Name: Gold.png Views: 56 Size: 33.9 KB

More relevant, this market is approaching the 60.3% retracement of its last week at 1759, an immediate support level. The H1 chart shows that the pair has settled below all moving averages, whilst the technical indicators continue to head inside negative levels supporting bearish continuation in the near term.

10. 13 users say Thank You to Guestteam for this useful post.

Emma Samantha (05-05-2021), fadilah (04-05-2021), Fatima-Sahir (03-05-2021), global20 (03-05-2021), grasper (03-05-2021), Hande1 (03-05-2021), heart of stone (04-05-2021), Interlock (03-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), ola4real (04-05-2021), rescue1122 (03-05-2021), SweetRose (03-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

11. #66 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    780 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good afternoon, all of you clear friends, how are you today, I hope you will be in good condition and all your activities will run smoothly. And also how are you doing trading yesterday, hopefully it's in a profitable state. As we know, yesterday's market moved quite confusing, because if you say it's trending it isn't, if you say sideway neither. Because this is an impact of the USDX condition which is also determining the direction of the trend.

And on the occasion of this morning which is still enthusiastic, I share you analysis will deliver a little analysis of our flagship pair, namely the GBP USD pair. What will be clear to you in terms of a description of the fundamental state and also from a technical point of view, and the following is the explanation:

GBP USD analysis in terms of fundamentals:
    Yesterday the foreign ministers met at the London summit to discuss the global threats that will face the coming year. The G7 addresses global challenges including climate change and threats to human rights. Foreign ministers from the world's top economies are meeting in London for their first face-to-face talks in more than two years. Over the next few days, the foreign ministers will meet, hold as many meetings as possible to discuss business and discuss major geopolitical issues of the world: from China to Myanmar, Ethiopia to Ukraine, Syria to the Sahel. So it is hoped that this meeting will further maintain relations between countries and improve the economy between countries as well.

I see more opportunities in GBP USD which is now in the resistance area. From yesterday the GBP USD currency pair can still be said to be ranging in a large range because it is only going back and forth in that area, but we can take advantage of the moments on M15 to look for entry opportunities.

At a glance, the area that I marked above is the area where the engulfing candel is formed in price action, of course an area like this is used as a benchmark for looking for entry opportunities, maybe the sell option can be applied if the price is unable to penetrate the engulfing area above. However, the target can only be 20-50, because this is the H1 time frame in use and the condition is currently an upward trend.

For long-term planning, I think I'm looking for a sell option, because the price you can say is high enough.
    Name: 795012209.jpg Views: 329 Size: 137.5 KB

12. 14 users say Thank You to Guestteam for this useful post.

alimat1 (05-05-2021), Anatoli Damien (05-05-2021), Ch saab (05-05-2021), Eva4ever (05-05-2021), Fx Endgame 77 R2D xyz (05-05-2021), grasper (05-05-2021), Interlock (05-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (05-05-2021), loaded-prof (05-05-2021), rescue1122 (05-05-2021), Rimi4x (06-05-2021), ShantiMan (05-05-2021), SweetRose (06-05-2021), Zallim (05-05-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7