on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Khurram78 Trading journal

1. #11 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Khurram78 is a jewel in the rough Khurram78 is a jewel in the rough Khurram78 is a jewel in the rough Khurram78's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Goood afternoon Dear friends I hope you all be well Every trader is eagerly waiting for Monday Because traders who do flex with a lot of passion say that we should not have any holiday in it. I am also one of the same parties. I also feel that I am not allowed to leave But it is also necessary to have a leaves this makes our mind set perfectly, if the last one has gone bad, then we feel very relaxed for 2 days and we start the trade freshened That is why we become fresh on Monday, due to which the whole also passes well. Last week too i hope you have passed well As soon as the market is opening, it is moving very well, it seems that today will movement start fast in the market.
    This week we are also waiting for the bonus very strongly Because 2 weeks ago bonus not coming and this third week has started I hope today we will be given a bonus and we will be able to start our trading You too will be waiting for your bonus like me.
    Today news summary
    Today's news of medium impact in the eurusd So if you look at the market as news, there will not be such a fast movement. You have to look at the market as technical and according to the trend the market is moving. You should know that if your technical analysis is strong, then news always comes in your favor So you should always keep your technical strong and analyze with complete confidence only then you can succeed in news trading.
    Name: news.png Views: 130 Size: 11.7 KB

Gbpusd analysis for today
    Last week gbpusd has moved into a very tremendous uptrend And put my last high on 1.4051 And as the market is open has started, there is a small bearish movement in GBPUSD Yes, in my daily chart you can see that the pound is coming down The pound can now be the pullback I put the horizontal line from there 1.3947 So now you have to wait for this level as soon as this level is touched, then you have to find a confirmation of a buy here, you can buy it.You can see this in my chart, I have done a very simple analysis.
    Name: pound.png Views: 133 Size: 39.8 KB

usdjpy analysis for today

You can see the USDJPY in h4 Time frame is trying to break out a triangle And as soon as this triangle breaks So you can buy this pair You can see usdjpy that it has put a high of last week 106.20 And then there is a bearish movement start And now if it gives its triangle breaker then it can again go close to its high You can see my analysis which I have done today in h4 time frame
    Name: uj h4.png Views: 131 Size: 39.8 KB

gold analysis for today

Gold has also made a very tremendous bearish movement in the privios week You can see the And Gold can do a little retracement first, which is that you will be looking at fibo If you want to sell gold again, then you will have to wait 50.0 levels of Fibo and 61.8 levels and there will be a finding opportunity here If any sell formations are made in this area, then you can sell gold again And in the meantime, if the fibo has breaks its point to 61.8 level, then you can Buy till 100.0 level You can see its example in the chart.
    Name: golg h4.png Views: 132 Size: 42.2 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 14 users say Thank You to Khurram78 for this useful post.

ARD (22-02-2021), bappy4x (22-02-2021), Felix4x (22-02-2021), Forex Prediction (22-02-2021), Honey Bee (22-02-2021), Leofric (22-02-2021), loaded-prof (22-02-2021), noor16 (22-02-2021), Orko rahman (22-02-2021), Ranger (22-02-2021), ShantiMan (22-02-2021), SweetRose (22-02-2021), Tacaz (22-02-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #12 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Khurram78 is a jewel in the rough Khurram78 is a jewel in the rough Khurram78 is a jewel in the rough Khurram78's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and good morning friends
    How are you all my dear forum members and visitors I hope you have a good day too and you can earn a good profit like every All of you will also be waiting for the bonus like me that we can start our trading as soon as the bonus comes The bonus has to come but you should practice in the demo account till your bonus comes.And you should act as a real account on the demo account itself And your analysis should also draw the same way you do in a real account so that your emotions are similar Yesterday was Dollar Index Week in the market And after that Gold started the movement now Whatever analysis I share with you, please do not remain on it for 100% You must also use the market under your system This is how your experience will be again Because if you want to be successful in the forex trading business, then you should not be dependent on anyone, you should work so hard that you can handle everything yourself one day and analyze the market with your own hands This is the means to success.
    Today we start with news, today we will first look at the news, what is going to happen in the news.
    today news summary
    Today there are almost 4 news and JPY has a bank holiday Today is GBPUSD's news at 12:00 pm And then there is the major news of the dollar, in which the market can move very fast And then there is the news of CAD which is a speech in which there is not much impact So even today, we will mostly see our technical that we will work according to the way the market is making technical and will work by looking at the trend.
    Name: news.png Views: 166 Size: 22.4 KB

today usdjpy analysis
    Yesterday the USDJPY Triangle was trying to break out But it failed and the rejections took place from there and the market came down Today we will look at the USDJPY scaring the fibo and you can see that 61.8 level has been broken This week USDJPY can go down to its Hundred Level and you can set it here your take profit Anyway, if you look at the overall trend of dollars, the downside is only due to which we have got a confirmation that now we can sell it from here And here you can get a 50 pips movement in profit.
    Name: UJ.png Views: 118 Size: 33.0 KB

GBPUSD analysis for today
    Pounds you see, is there a very strong uptrend going on in it So, as we saw yesterday, we were on the powdered buy and we have gone towards the buy in the same way, we will remain towards our trends even today and we will still go buy You can buy gbpusd from here and you can see that I have also fasted with others that the pound can go to 261.8 level Which I have also mentions with an arrow So you can buy it today according to its trend and hold 50 pips movement in it.
    Name: pound.png Views: 118 Size: 45.6 KB

Gold analysis for today
    As you know, the dollar has started a bearish movement from yesterday So Gold has started its own now up movement In gold h4 time frame I drew fibo Today we will wait as soon as gold breaks 68.1 level then we will buy it And we will keep our target up to the target level where a strong resistance level is also made We can get good profit in gold because it makes a movement of 200 to 300 pips which you can hold So you have to wait whenever you break this level, then you can buy it.
    Name: gold.png Views: 118 Size: 37.2 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 13 users say Thank You to Khurram78 for this useful post.

EthanFx (23-02-2021), Farnadus007 (28-02-2021), Forex Prediction (23-02-2021), kashifsial (28-02-2021), loaded-prof (23-02-2021), Ranger (23-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (23-02-2021), Scared329 (23-02-2021), ShantiMan (23-02-2021), SweetRose (23-02-2021), Tacaz (23-02-2021), Unregistered (2)

5. #13 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and good morning
    How are you guys I hope you are all fine and enjoying your trading And you will be enjoying There are many prohibitions fasting in our life, but we should not panic, in business you should work with a hardworking, because whatever business happens, there are fluctuations in it, so you should not quit hardworking.
    Therefore, whatever your purpose is in your life, it is not so fast that unless you work hard in it, Therefore, you should continue to do regular hard working only then can you achieve your dreams So today we start our work like we always do Today we will first talk about the news, after that we will do our analysis about gold and after that we will do our analysis about GBPUSD and after that we will talk about the euro.

Today's news forecast
    Nzd had news this morning Who got the spike down And after that Candle has closed in his bulish So today we should look at it only for buy side.
    After that, today there is a very big news about the pound, in which the pound can move a lot and its monetary policy report is about to be released So we should take precautions today about the pound And if you get a news confirmation about the pound then you should trade and don't trade too risky, And you should work with small lot size so that even if you have a loss in a trade, it is at least minimum.After that today there is news of dollar Index In which again the news can go towards a final movement We can never talk about the news through this noise because anything can happen in it and often the news comes double-sided, so we should only avoid the news.
    Name: news.png Views: 259 Size: 25.4 KB

Today Gold Analysis and Forecast
    Yesterday, gold analysis was done but yesterday and today the market is Momenting in a very consolidated area So you can see on the chart that I have a support and resistance As soon as Gold comes on its below support line, then from here Gold can give a signal of Buy And go to your tomorrow high And on the other hand, if gold breaks its support After that it can go down which I have also mentored level So we cannot take the decision of gold until Until it breaks any of its support and resistance So you can see all these suns in gold charts.
    Name: gold.png Views: 107 Size: 43.4 KB

Today Analysis and Forecast on GBPUSD
    Today has given news about the pound and the pound has gone into a very overbought area You can see in my channel what I did in the daily time frame Have analyzed So you can see that this Muslim is going in its buy trend and it has started from September and till February it is going now up It has been going on for about 6 months Right now you can see that it is taking the rejection of a channel As soon as we get its heroic sign in any daily chart, then we will sell it and we can earn good profit from its sell We need two to three confirmation It should be sold.
    Name: pound.png Views: 107 Size: 38.4 KB

Today Analysis and Forecast on eurusd
    You can see the eurusd in my chart, which I have analyzed in the face of the trend line Even yesterday, Euro has not given any special movement and is doing the same today So today we will wait when the trend line breaks Then only we will buy it and sell it
    So until we get the confirmation, we wait on it Ovral is the trend up side of Euro USD and we should also look at it up side because we should go along with the trend only then we can trade well and risk free trade.
    Name: euro.png Views: 105 Size: 31.4 KB

6. #14 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    greeting and good morning
    Dear friends i hope you are enjoying the weekend too This weekend has proved very happy for us Because our bonus has come this week Because of which I am very happy and I hope you will be very happy Just like i have shared analysis with very hard work, so our hard work has come back and we have got the result of our hard work Now we can start our trading from tomorrow The bonus has not come that much but it is better than nothing that we can trade well in it And New Month is starting from tomorrow and due to which we will have to work with very good planning Because whenever the month starts, Because whenever the new mind starts, New month has started in the market , due to which a lot of changing takes place in the market Because of which we should also keep an eye on the monthly time frame So that in that way any break and time can be seen in every way Because we should see the market in every time frame, especially those who are big time frames, they should see it abound.
    So we hope that we will be able to start trading again from tomorrow and almost every member who is posting in the forum can start trading from tomorrow So you can see that I have also got my bonus and I am also starting trading from tomorrow.

Name: IMG_20210228_110356.jpg Views: 98 Size: 71.2 KB

All over week news summary
    You can see in the news summary that there is a lot of good news in this whole week, the first of which is USD news Which is tomorrow and after that monday has news of AUD and cad news And after that the annual budget of GBP is being released, due to which the market can move a lot more GBP pairs And after that there is an OPEC JMMC meeting on Thursday And there is big news on the friday day at the end which is of non -farm unemployment changes This is very major news which makes very high-impact in the market Therefore, you have to work with very good planning and low risk.

Name: news.png Views: 78 Size: 65.9 KB

weekly forecast on Gold
    Last week Gold has given a very bearish movement As you can see in the chart So we are going to start the trading day from tomorrow and whose pridiction is complete, you can see that I drew fibo on gold chart One of its retracements will can seen from monday which can go up to my resistance level which I have mentored with Blue Area In a way, this is the golden rate of Fibo the level from which the market always can be rejects So first we will wait for the market retracement and then we will get to 50.0 or 61.8 level After that we will wait for sell confirmation In which area, if you get confirmation of the sell then you can sell If you see in other Scenario , if 61.8 level breaks up, then we can buy gold Because in the market we should always work with both views The market can go either way and then we have to runn according to the market So the market can go either way, so you should have all kinds of options.
    Name: gold h4.png Views: 78 Size: 39.3 KB

weekly anaylsis on usdjpy
    You are seeing the chart of USDJPY, In this also I have forecasted the market both ways You can see that USDJPY made a movement after the high break of previous week But now USDJPY Can make a retracement and come down to support in this also you can see two options The first option is that it can be a reject at its support level and can go to the up side again And in the second option, if it gives a support level downside breake then it can go to its other support which I have mentions that So you can see my chart that I have analyzed it in a very simple way.

Name: UJ h4.png Views: 78 Size: 37.5 KB

7. 14 users say Thank You to Khurram78 for this useful post.

amiron56 (28-02-2021), fareedkhan (28-02-2021), Farnadus007 (28-02-2021), Felix4x (28-02-2021), Guestteam (28-02-2021), JoneAnderson (28-02-2021), kashifsial (28-02-2021), Leofric (28-02-2021), Mariyam2020 (28-02-2021), PhilipOscar (28-02-2021), RightMan1 (28-02-2021), Scared329 (28-02-2021), ShantiMan (28-02-2021), Summy (28-02-2021)

8. #15 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good afternoon my dear friends all visitors in the world I hope you all be well And today everyone will be very happy because today they will trade with both of them and turn on profit But you have to control the emotions that because you get bonus with very hard work, so you should trade thoughtfully And you have to trade only which is good for you, so you should work with rules and regulations with proper planning.
    However, you can trade well with your bonus and make a good profit and get the fruits of your hard work This is the first day of the month and as you know the regulation has started so now you should work according to the new month While working in the new month, you should work by keeping the previous month also in front. Because when a new month starts in the market, it also breaks a lot of support and resistance level and also rejects And the new low and high and low due to which we can get many signals.

Today news summary
    Yesterday I did a full explanation about News
    So today we see about news, what is news going to do today Today is the first GBPUSD news in which the final manufacturing PMI In which you can see in the news that previous data was 54.9 and the same has been done for the forecast So this means that GBPUSD can be affected in the market as per previous news So you can get a bearish movement again in gbpusd.
    After that today, there is news of the CAD in which the forecast is not given and it is a normal impact news And after that today is the dollar news In which the same data has been mentioned And after that there is news of Euro USD in which ECB President lagarde will do speeches movement will be normal in this because usually the movement in this speech is very less. So in this way, if you see this day on the news base, then there will be a normal movement, anyway you will know that the movement is slow on monday So you should be in the market with good confirmation.
    Name: news.png Views: 69 Size: 18.6 KB

Gold analysis for today
    Yesterday I did a weekly forecast on Gold and I am doing exactly the same movement in the market You can see that the market which I had applied in the blue area yesterday, is going towards that line and there are also 50.0 levels of Fibo and 61.8 levels.As soon as the market reaches these levels, then we will find the entry of a sell here because over all is now the trend of gold downside, so we are also the entry of down side entery You can see in the chart that the market is going that way, if you see any formation sell here then you can sell here And you can keep your target at last low Of the last week.

Name: gold..png Views: 64 Size: 35.7 KB

Gbpusd analysis
    You can see Pawan breaking the trendlines in the h4 time frame and then making two to three bearish candle and is going to do the retest trend line So as soon as it touches the trend line and there is a confirmation of three times or any other sell, then you can sell there and you can support it till the blue area which I have supported at the support level So as I have also told in the news that the data of the pound is the same and due to which we will now see the mode towards the sell Because the news is also giving us the confirmation of sell and technically speaking it is only sell then it is a good confirmation for us to do the sell.
    Name: pound.png Views: 62 Size: 36.2 KB

eurusd analysis
    In eurusd I have analyzed in daily time frame You can see that after closing the candle a very large candle has been created And a trendline is also breaking And the moving average is also telling the confirmation of the sell So we should take the trade of sell because the confirmation you get from a big time frame is very strong So on this, your take profit should be last low, which I have also mentioned along with yellow line.Over eurusd USD is currently undergoing a retracement because you have seen a very stong buy trend going on but That is why Eurusd sell can keep you more secure So as soon as you get the signal of the sell then you should sell it.

Name: eurousd.png Views: 62 Size: 35.5 KB

9. #16 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and good morning my dear friends I hope you had a good trade tomorrow Today i wake up early in the morning Because yesterday my date gave me a very good profit So I am very happy in the morning, so thought that soon I will share my profit and analysis with you Whenever we get good profit in the forex market, then we are more keen to do hardworking But whenever there is loss, we should not panic and pray hard. Come one day you definitely get success and you start earning well Yesterday, whatever I shared with you analysis, closed in a very good profit. Whatever I have messaged, I have made the trade exactly according to that, you can see in my profit yesterday i got 35 doller profit therefore iam so happy
    Name: today profit.png Views: 49 Size: 45.9 KB

Today news summary

If we see about the news, today there are only two news The first news is of AUD which has an RBA rate statement This is a reverse bank of australia statement which also has an interest rate statement. Because of which this currency can have a lot of impact. Therefore, you can also trade it by reading it technically, if your news is also in technicaly favour so you can trade.
    After that there is news of cad in which GDP realease GDP called gross domastic product cad previous data was 0.7% Forecast 0.1% percent has been given, so can negative news come So technically, if any sell setup is being made in the cad, then only you should trade in it.
    Name: news.jpg Views: 46 Size: 123.3 KB
    Today gold analysis
    Yesterday I had shared the analysis with you on Gold, so I myself have turned a good profit in it you can see it Today, if we talk about gold, then it is absolutely at its support level So we will wait as soon as it breaks its support level then we can get a very good entry of the sell If we should first wait for a little retracement, then if we get the confirmation of the sell then you can sell risk free.
    Name: gold.jpg Views: 46 Size: 284.6 KB

Eurusd

If we talk about Euro USD, then it also stands at its support level As soon as this downside breaks, we can get a good one sell entry again. So we should wait for it to be a support break and then selll it The overall trend of sell is going on sell, due to which we will be enter in sell position.

Name: euro.jpg Views: 44 Size: 282.7 KB

Gbpusd

GBPUSD has given a rejection from its resistance level after doing a little bit of retracement yesterday And you can see that the red line horizontal line that I have installed is rejecting So as soon as tomorrow low have a down side break then you can sell in it In this too, we will expect tomorrow only because its trend started going towards the sell.
    Name: poud.jpg Views: 44 Size: 289.8 KB

10. 17 users say Thank You to Khurram78 for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (Yesterday), amiron56 (Yesterday), ARD (Yesterday), fareedkhan (Yesterday), Farnadus007 (Yesterday), Guestteam (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), JoneAnderson (Yesterday), KingOfForum (Yesterday), Leofric (Yesterday), newdream365 (Yesterday), PhilipOscar (Yesterday), RightMan1 (Yesterday), SAFA,FARIGH (Yesterday), Scared329 (Yesterday), TuneForex (Yesterday)

11. #17 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    70 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings and Good Morning My Dear Forum Members and All Visitors of the World I hope you are all fine and enjoying trading days I am also enjoying trading and running well, all because of mt5 forum and insta forex broker we should do our work in a responsible manner By the way help us Mt5 Forum and Instaforex company helping us, we should also help equally with it We should never break rules and regulations And we should keep working hard on regular basis, then you will get 100 percent success soon Today I am very happy because my profit has been received, yesterday I send the withdrawal request which has been received this morning You can also see the proof in the picture

Name: skrill good.png Views: 31 Size: 46.6 KB

Today news summary

If we talk to news today, then today there is a very major news of the dollar ADP Non-Farm Employment Changes You can see a big movement in it, so you have to work with caution and tight your stoploss Because it is a very big news due to which there is a lot of movement in the market Therefore, you should not intervene in the market today until the news is confirmed in the market and if you have taken any order then you should first exit it before the news.
    Before that the pound today is an annual budget release, which is not given time, it is a tentive news. It means that there can be a release at any time And today there is also an inventory of oil in which you can see the movement in oil also fast.

Name: news.png Views: 28 Size: 23.5 KB

gold analysis
    Today, if we talk about gold, then gold is Movement in the channel You can see that I have drawn a very clear channel Today i have two views about gold First of all you can see that I have put the line at the horizontal resistance level If this happens to you, then you can go and touch your next resistance And if it gives life to the channel below, then it can go to its support level which I have shown from the blue line. Whenever it breaks a level, then you can get into it, but you have to exit that order before the new one You can see my analysis on the chart and understand very easily how to trade in gold today.

Name: gold.png Views: 28 Size: 48.4 KB

eurusd
    You can also see Euro USD that I have created a channel in which the moving average is also crossover and the eurusd is going to be rejected from one of its channels and after the rejections it can come down Overall you can see that behind you see the trend of the sell, so we will trade in its sell only Here if Euro USD makes any sell formations, then we can sell from here today And you can keep your target level at its support level, which I have also attached to Arrow.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 28 Size: 63.9 KB

Usdcad

You can see the usdcad, today we can get a very good opportunity of selling Yesterday, after breaking one of its support levels, the Usdcad is retesting the same today So today it gives us the entry of sell side, then we can sell it You can see that I have also applied a moving average of 50, which is telling about the sell So today we can get a lot of over bought in it because it is too over too much.If we check the big time frame, then it is selling from the position of an over bought so it will fall a lot if it comes down So you can understand this analyzed on my chart very easily.

Name: usdcad.png Views: 28 Size: 62.9 KB

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2