No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Felix4x's Trading Journal

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    443 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update#21 Date 08 March 2021 Time 12:32PM

Good morning friends how are you? I hope that all of you fine. Today I am facing a lot of loss in my trade, so today I am very much worried. What i'm losing right now is the 70$. I have opened in my trade gold and in this I am facing this loss because my trade has let open below 1700 level.I am trying to recover my loss in some way. If my loss gets recovered then I will close my trades. Along with this, I will say that I want to do hard work in forex trading now and I am going to do my investment and I would like that my first investment will be difficult at least $ 500. I have learned a lot from Instafarex, because of this I have intended that now I will open my account with Instafarex and come and invest in real trading.

Request to respected Admin & Moderators:

I will request all the administrators and Moderators to notice my point. There is no doubt that mt5 forum is a very good platform and here we get the result of our hard work in the best way, and Instaforex is the best broker and everyone wants to do business with Instaforex. Personally, I am going to invest 500$ in it myself. But where all the members are facing the issue is that they are not getting their bonus on time, nor is their bonus transferred to their account on time. Due to this, a lot of members are upset and they want that they get their bonus on right time so that everyone can do it on the trading time. I will request all the recommended moderators and administrators to resolve this issue and the bonus is to be transferred to all the members on time on a weekly basis, so that no one can face any difficulty and everyone can work with heart and comfort. I hope that all the team administrators and moderators will look into my request and resolve this issue as soon as possible. I will especially request respected MT5 Administrator, mt5guru, Aviz,deathstar,and passionate Pisces to Solve this issue as soon as possible.Live long Mt5 forum and Instaforex.

Name: mt5 (1).png Views: 103 Size: 25.2 KB

Economic calendar for today:

If we talk about news today, there will not be any special news in the forex, but maybe we will get to see a good movement in a while because there is a high-impact news this evening which has a very good market in the evening. If we do trading today, then we have to be very careful and we will have to keep the news in our eyes, if we do our trading without keeping the news in sight then we may get lost. Today we can see high-impact news in GBP,CAD and USD and also in JPY. So do care and then only after analysing, open your trade and do not rush at all in this way, you will be successful very soon.

Name: Economic Calander08.png Views: 100 Size: 100.6 KB

Bitcoin analysis and forecast for Today:

After touching the support level, the H1 timeframe chart at 46300 again rushed up, but the move was again limited, the level that restrains the rate from growth is the resistance at 51400, and the bulls cannot get above. I think that buyers are unlikely to be able to pass from above, except perhaps an attempt to 52000, and this will only confirm the sellers' intentions to decline. The sales targets are to reach the 46000 support again and break it down to 42000 and below. I believe that the time has come to unload the cryptocurrency rate down, and seriously. I think that we are on the threshold of a good southern course. growth continues to this day. At the moment, there is an obstacle ahead for the 51000 bulls, they could not gain a foothold higher yesterday. Today, most likely during the day, it will try to gain a foothold above the trend line, we can also see an attempt to decline and test the level of 49500 for some time. continue again to 46500.

Name: BTC Felix4x 08.png Views: 97 Size: 73.4 KB

Usdcad analysis and forecast for Today:

The Canadian against the US dollar remains flat for the time being between 1.2610 and 1.2790. And at the moment, the price is below the middle Bollinger band, around 1.2650. At the same time, the RSI is still neutral, although the stochastic has already started to bend upwards, so the pair may continue to grow. Of course, if it breaks above average. Well, then the growth by 1.2720, to the top of the flat, where it will be necessary to look, either the price will continue to flat, or already growth somewhere by 1.2750, that is, the last highs, and higher. If the price does not break above the Bollinger average now, then it will go down again, to 1.2610, where again it will be necessary to see if the price remains flat or breaks down. If it breaks out, then the decline is already to the last lows, to the area of ​​approximately 1.2470. The pair is trading below the blue kijun line and the level (1.2778). Consider a decline to the level (1.2680), as the price is below the cloud, which indicates an increasing downward movement. Stochastic has completed a full turn and remains at the level of 20, so we have confirmation of this movement. The target for the pair's decline will be located at (1.2625). Cancellation of this scenario will be after growth above the cloud.

Name: Usdcad Felix4x 08.png Views: 93 Size: 66.4 KB

Eurusd analysis and forecast for Today:

Today in the form of a price drop to 1.2103, but again so far only within the framework of a pullback from the current overall growth. If we take into consideration the hourly chart of this pair, then it is perfectly clear that there is no break in the general bullish trend yet. It cannot be denied that we will fall below the marked 1.2103, but in this case it will be necessary to correct the further price movement based on the current circumstances. the growth of the euro after the breakdown of the line of the downward daily correction raises little doubt for me, but now the pair is already overbought locally and the divergence of the IADI hints at this, and the fourth wave may already be high time to My actions are for the evening, if the inflation data causes a correction under 1.2100, this is a good area for buying in the fifth wave of euro growth.

Name: Eurusd Felix4x  08.png Views: 92 Size: 64.3 KB

if we go to 1.2150 again, then I will probably close yesterday's purchases and wait for a correction in the fourth wave from there and then buy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x is just really nice Felix4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    443 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update#22 Date 09 March 2021 Time 10:32AM

Good morning friends how are you? I hope that all of you fine. Friends, I was getting lost yesterday but when the gold market came down at night, I got a lot of profit and my account has been close to double the so far. So now I am very happy and the profit that is present in my account at the moment is 153$. Now I have opened my trade in silver, but at the moment I am facing a loss in the trade of silver. I am currently losing $ 27 in trade in silver. But I am not at all bothered to see this because I know that after going a little higher in the gold market this time, it is going to go out again to go down again, And if gold comes down, then along with it, silver has to come down and I have to get a lot of profit. Whenever I trade, I first analysis the the market and then open my trade. If I do not ever understand the market, then I do not open my trade in that situation.

Covid-19 in Pakistan:

In Pakistan, the number of coronavirus has decreased to a great extent at this time. And I expect that Covid-19 will also be reduced to a great extent. The number of confirmed cases in Pakistan is 593,453, And along with this, the total number of deaths that have taken place is 13,281,Number of recovers is 563,823.In this way, the number of coronavirus in Pakistan has reduced to a great extent and in the days to come, I hope that more will be reduced. If we continue to care in this way and stay away from the coronavirus, then this desease will be eradicated from the whole world very soon.I pray to God to eliminate coronavirus from the whole world as soon as possible and all the people of the world can happily spend their lives.

Name: Covid19.09.png Views: 84 Size: 77.4 KB

Economic calendar for today:

Today is Tuesday and today's date is March 09. Today if we look at the calendar in one corner, we do not see any special news and all the news of all of us will be seen as low impact. So I hope that there will not be any special movement in the market today, but I hope that there can be a good movement in the market at any time today. Today, we have to trade by looking and analyze the market in every way and only then we will have to trade. Today, we will get to see the news on the AUD, EUR, USD and NZD.So we have to look at all these currency analyze the market from exactly 3:00 pm and only then we will have to open our trade. If we hurry even a little bit, then we may have to face loss. So if we have to save ourselves from loss, then we have to wait and only then we will have to open our trade at a good time.

Name: Economic Calendar09.png Views: 369 Size: 98.0 KB

Eurusd analysis and forecast for Today:

Honestly, the decline that occurs is, if globally, I consider it as corrective, and a bullish Wulf formed in the correction. I do not expect a decline to the level of 1.1790, since it is possible that the price has already reached its maximum target, well, the price may go a little lower, to the level of 1.18, and after that I expect that the pair will turn around and start moving up, in the 5th Wolfe wave, with target, level 1.2242. And most likely that the pair will break this level upwards and continue to grow. Well, perhaps, if a reversal occurs from this level, then a decline may begin again. But more like counting on continued growth.yesterday the price continued to decline in the evening, but at 1.1889, the pair did not reach 35 points and began to move up. Maybe already with a decline and that's it, and the price will start moving up. While I expect growth to the downtrend, the level of 1.1928, and if it turns out to break it up, it is possible that in the future it will be possible to count on growth. But if the price reverses from this level, then we continue to decline, already to the level of 1.1859.

Name: Eurusd09 Felix4x.png Views: 75 Size: 69.0 KB

Gbpusd analysis and forecast for Today:

Our currency pair has recently gotten into flat again, as an example, I cite a frequently used time - Hourly, of course we are under strong pressure from the dollar, here it is quite an indisputable fact, it has highlighted the so-called "accumulation zones" on its chart, after which each time the price leaves it and continues its downward medium-term movement, first let's take a look at how many points were given to the bears from the local low, a kind of "ceiling" was located at 1.4240, and yesterday we were still at 1.3776, that is, there is not enough up to 500 points, but still the movement is very good, by the way, if we compare the volatility with the Eurobucks, it is even slightly inferior, which is nonsense, there are fears that they are simply waiting for a "trader's kick" here,They keep pushing the price higher and higher relative to the recent highs. And while we are moving in the direction of the north, then from the position of trading with the trend, it is better to trade in the direction of this kind of price movements and price shots. Let's hope that the market will be supportive of our logic.

Name: Gbpusd09 Felix4x.png Views: 74 Size: 62.6 KB

Audusd analysis and forecast for Today:

The Australian dollar initially tried to rally during the Monday trading session, but then fell as we got above the 50 day EMA. In doing so, we got a very important support level just below 0.7645, due to what we formed in February. At this point, one would assume that perhaps the Aussie versus US dollar pair could be on the verge of collapse. But this will happen only after the breakout of the lower border of the last month. And the price is gradually going down to it. At the moment worth noting that the 0.8090 level above is massive resistance that extends to 0.8190 peak on monthly charts. If we were to reverse and break above this level, then the market could go all the way to the 0.88 level, perhaps even the 0.9010 level. These are thoughts for a very long time. The Australian dollar pair is rather leisurely. Obviously there is a lot of work to be done before this happens, but in the short term, buyers do not want to lose ground. If the pair breaks, then I believe that the Australian dollar will look towards the 0.7060 level.

Name: Audusd09 Felix4x.png Views: 73 Size: 64.7 KB

The price is currently on the edge of the abyss. But also our job right now is just to wait to see if we really get one-way traffic or just sideways range.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3