from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Today's oil signal 10 February 2021

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Aryana is a splendid one to behold Aryana is a splendid one to behold Aryana is a splendid one to behold Aryana is a splendid one to behold Aryana is a splendid one to behold Aryana is a splendid one to behold Aryana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    320 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Today's oil signal 10 February 2021

Oil prices reached at the price of 58.22$ per barrel rate and this level is a highest value of the oil prices in 2021.
    Trading in oil now a days is so risky due to its high prices but if we follow money management then we can get big profits from the oil market also.
    Always use money management rules to protect your capital from a big loss.
    In last year 2020 in April oil prices was crashed due to coronavirus panademic increasing in all over the world and all countries announced lock down and stoppage of the all transportation inland and abroad and as the results of the stop of transportation the demand of the oil was decreased and supply was more and as the results oil market was crashed.
    Now a clear uptrend is going on and we can also place our trade with the trend because maximum chances of the Bullish trend movement are bright as per current market scenario but my opinion is against the trend now I am thinking for selling trade here.
    If you want to place your order in oil then first of all you are to make analysis of the oil then enter your trade with proper take profit and stop loss point.
    As per my point of view from here prices of the oil will falls down side.
    Attached Images  

Reply to thread