----

Himalayaa will become famous soon enough Himalayaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Smile Himalayaa Trading journal

Hello dear members i am himalaya from ISB Pakistan, hope you're all good. I am also the member of MT5 from few months i was posting in General Conversation section now decided to work in journal, because i saw better opportunities to learn here and want my skills polish so i came in this section. I am doing forex from 2 years i have better experience of market analysis also have good knowledge about trading so want to share and learn from others to grow up. It is monday a new start of week, i was watching market from morning as you guys can see Gold didn't move high points today but now is the situation to get in market because gold is going to break its low from 1815 and we have chance to sell it from current prices we can make easily 10 pips if taking about my analysis it should go down from current price as you guys can see it is the start of week it is the start of trend so we have to grab it hope you guys understand and make it easy for today.
    Himalayaa Trading Journal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to Himalayaa for this useful post.

ARD (16-02-2021), RightMan1 (15-02-2021), ShantiMan (15-02-2021), Sunclock (15-02-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi dear members hope you’re all fine today is the new trading day I just woke up right now and get in the market to analyze now I got a point as you guys can see in the previous post I had shared with you Gold analyses and we got trade there similarly now gold is a bit down today and it is time to wait and watch because this is not the situation to do trade let it make trend today after that we will be able to understand the situation. Also, we have to pay focus on its news because fundamental analyses are important as technical analyses, guys we are doing good but we have to give our extra time to market if we want to become a professional trader.
    Name: Untitled.png Views: 60 Size: 7.9 KB
    Similarly, there is another pair GBPUSD is doing perfectly today we can see there is a great sell on the price of 1447.50 we have to wait here too because it may move on upward in its session in Pakistan time 2.00 pm hope today we will get better trades so we have to focus on fundamental analysis too.
    Name: Untitled.png Views: 58 Size: 6.6 KB
    If we want to make our trade 100% sure so get an update of news and have your own analysis too and make sure these pairs have a good day.

4. 13 users say Thank You to Himalayaa for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (17-02-2021), amiron56 (17-02-2021), ARD (17-02-2021), Ashii (17-02-2021), EthanFx (17-02-2021), Guestteam (17-02-2021), Interlock (17-02-2021), JoneAnderson (17-02-2021), loaded-prof (17-02-2021), R3spawn (17-02-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (17-02-2021), ShantiMan (17-02-2021), Tacaz (17-02-2021)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, dear members hope youíre all doing good and enjoying your weekend. This weekend we are going to increase our knowledge we have two holidays we can make our skills fulfill with knowledge and correct our mistakes because it is the opportunity to analyze the trading mistakes we have to find them and correct them. A good always makes his mistakes clear so grab your day and make it easier for yourself.

Gold Update:
    As we talked about in a previous post that was not the right price to sell or buy gold that why we wait for a better opportunity so here it the weekend we have to pay attention to the price where it ends because mostly the closing price matters for next weekend and if talking about the gold position it is ready for buy but we will make our analysis on Monday to make it 100% sure, If talking about weekly or monthly trend it is showing bearish candle but we can make 10 to 15 pips easily if we watch and trade on D1 but its all depend on the market. On Monday we will analyze it properly and will find the good trade.
    Name: today.png Views: 50 Size: 9.6 KB
    GBPUSD Update:
    The pound is making higher prices because of lockdown there is instability in prices as we can see it is breaking its resistance level day by day. But we will find resistance there and talking about current prices if it breaks 1.4095 we can buy it for further pips but it resists from any price it will go down and that will be a good price for sell.
    Hope you guys like and understand the analysis also want to like it from you, Thanks.

Rejected

6. 9 users say Thank You to Himalayaa for this useful post.

ARD (20-02-2021), Aromakhan (20-02-2021), chirfanfaiz (20-02-2021), Forex Prediction (20-02-2021), JoneAnderson (20-02-2021), loaded-prof (20-02-2021), PhilipOscar (20-02-2021), ShantiMan (20-02-2021), Usama58588 (20-02-2021)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, dear members hope youíre all good today, it is Mondayís start of the week another start for traders. I woke up and saw the market and its new trend we are doing good yet but now we have to go on as well as we talked in the previous post we got 20 pips of gold our strategy is working perfectly also I was analyzing the gold and it will go up more if your trade is running let it run set your TP 10 pips above and set SL at the current price we will make more today. And have an eye on trend because this the start of the week so we also take care of the trend we will never ever go opposite of it.

Pound Update:
    As we all know batter poundís prices are increasing just because of lockdown and the British Pound Sterling is the fourth most popularly traded currency, if talking about this weekís analyses pound will go down because there is perfect resistance at the price of 1.4090 juts we will wait for the sellers when it will grab the selling trend we will be able to sell as well.
    Name: today.png Views: 41 Size: 10.3 KB
    Dollar Update:
    USD is the forex ticker that shows the value of the British Pound against the US Dollar. Joe establishes its peak time if talking about elections that were the time to sell Dollar but the dollar was gone up, similarly, itís not the perfect time to sell or buy the dollar letís cheers and wait for the best position.

Approved

8. 8 users say Thank You to Himalayaa for this useful post.

ARD (23-02-2021), Ashii (22-02-2021), bappy4x (22-02-2021), Forex Prediction (22-02-2021), Interlock (22-02-2021), JoneAnderson (22-02-2021), loaded-prof (22-02-2021), ShantiMan (22-02-2021)

9. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, guys hope youíre all doing good its a new pleasant day for trading because Iím analyzing the market right now, and there is a big movement in it. I was watching the Japanese yen it is going upward today its trend to buy we can analyze it for the current situation, letís talk about the previous post as you guys can see I clearly mentioned in the last post that gold will go up, set SL on the current rate and set TP 10 pips more and we made a profit, similarly, Iíll share my analysis more to share knowledge.
    Name: Capture.PNG Views: 436 Size: 6.1 KB
    Gold Update:
    Letís talk about today, Guys we can see it is stuck in 15 pips from the morning and there is no more attention in the market traders are waiting for the best position also we will wait here because it is not the position to trade here, therefore, we donít want to take the risk.
    Name: Untitledadasd.png Views: 29 Size: 9.5 KB
    USDJPY Update:
    USDJPY is one of the best pair in my list guys lets have a look at this pair perfectly smooth trend with smooth support and resistance. Today it is moving upward and making trend here is the good support we can find a good position and can buy this pair from now it will go up 15 to 20 pips we can make easily our daily target fulfill from this. Because it is a good combination between dollar and yens and here the base currency is Dollar so the effect of USD will bring yen as well.
    Hope you will enjoy the strategies we made, keep supporting Thanks.
    Attached Images  

Rejected

10. 8 users say Thank You to Himalayaa for this useful post.

ARD (24-02-2021), fozia143 (23-02-2021), Interlock (23-02-2021), JoneAnderson (23-02-2021), loaded-prof (23-02-2021), Sayemme (23-02-2021), ShantiMan (23-02-2021), Tacaz (23-02-2021)

11. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, dear forum members hope youíre all enjoying trading, Today I gonna talk about fundamental analysis and I will also share my analysis with you guys. As we all know how much fundamental analysis is important in trading because without fundamental analysis we cant analyze the market properly however our technical analysis is strong but we have to up to date with the news because we canít even judge the market at the time of the news it will break the trend or it will make the trend so it is necessary to analyze fundamentally before youíre going to trade. I always use ************.com to see news and data so you guys also need to check on a daily basis to find the perfect time of trade for ourselves.

Gold Update:
    Today the gold is being like a crocodile it is confusing us but I have to make this situation easy the gold is trying to make a trend just because of the dollar it is stuck. But in the new york session it will move upward it is my analysis that today gold will break its high and give us trade in bullish to make 15 pips. Also, we can follow support and resistance to analyze the Gold in this position no doubt it is in the position of support and now have to watch it and try to find a good position in trade maybe it will give trade at night but must have an eye on it.
    Name: Capture.PNG Views: 13 Size: 16.8 KB

Rejected

12. 8 users say Thank You to Himalayaa for this useful post.

ARD (24-02-2021), Ashii (24-02-2021), Forex Prediction (24-02-2021), grasper (24-02-2021), Leofric (24-02-2021), Prisha (24-02-2021), shahidxx (24-02-2021), Tacaz (24-02-2021)

Reply to thread