No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: Emma Trading Journal,

1. #51 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting

Good afternoon and I hope all members is fun and Today I am very happy because the bonus has been updated and I have received $ 3.This is the first bonus I have received from the mt5 forum. Thanks to the mt5 forum who considered me worthy and gave me $ 3.Today I am very happy because I have now got the fruits of hard work and I used to post bonus on the mt5 forum that they gave me a bonus and I will take both of these and in forex and flex and earn a lot of profit. I know it's 3 dollars a job but that's a lot for me. I am sure that the bonus for the coming weeks will be better.that last night Mt 5 forum paid a 15-week bonus to all members and now I can perform live trading. Last night Mt 5 forum paid me 25$ as a reward for the 15-week bonus.

Gold analysis
    Gold moment noticing that the recent trades are confined inside a minor bearish channel that we believe it forms bullish flag pattern, thus, the chances valid to continue the bullish trend in the upcoming period, reminding you that the next target reaches 1800.00.Therefore, we will be waiting for more rise on the in-traday and short term basis, noting that breaking 1760.00 will stop the suggested rise and press on the price to turn to decline.The expected trading range for today is between 1750.00 support and 1790.00 resistance. From yesterday's analysis and entries it has managed to hit the target perfectly. Two exit point areas were successfully touched even the movement of Gold exceeded the target. It's interesting to watch the Gold chart last Thursday.
    Name: IMG_20210416_121929.jpg Views: 31 Size: 311.2 KB

Forcast GBP USD
    GBP USD which is seen in the last few days the market tends to move stagnant and does not have a big impact. The market only moves up and down or what we usually call sideway waves, and it looks like In the Asian market, currently the market has tried to get out of this saturating zone where it is seen that currently the seller turns out to be giving quite strong pressure when later there is a confirmation there is the following on the moving average indicator line from 200 and also the 50 period moving average indicator, try to open the cell position tire by targeting the take profit at the lower support area at the price range of 1.36 990.maybe this is all I can share for now and I say a lot of thanks to the admin and also the moderator, and I say don't forget to be happy with regards to profit for everyone.
    Name: IMG_20210416_121941.jpg Views: 31 Size: 308.3 KB

Crud Oil moment
    Crud Oil prices are an important factor in the inflation of developed economies, and their price fluctuations have a greater impact. To a certain extent, high oil prices lead to high inflation. Daily-level oil prices rose sharply on Wednesday and broke through the March 30 high of 62.27, indicating a strong return of bulls. However, oil prices fell by more than 1% after hitting the upper Bollinger Bands on Wednesday, which may indicate greater pressure on the short-term rails. If the bulls are under pressure to go down, they may step back to find support near 62.27, and then resume the rise. If the bulls continue their rally, the initial resistance may look to the February 25 high of 63.81, and further attention will be paid to the resistance of the March 18 high of 64.88 and the March 15 high of 66.40. Conversely, if oil prices turn down, 62.27 is its initial support level. If it falls below this level, the 38.2% retracement level 61.35 will become the next support, and the 60 mark is an important psychological support and the 60 mark is an important psychological support.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 9 users say Thank You to Emma Samantha for this useful post.

apna_papa (16-04-2021), Farnadus007 (16-04-2021), Fxtechno (16-04-2021), Interlock (16-04-2021), PhilipOscar (16-04-2021), Prisha (16-04-2021), Romanrein (16-04-2021), ShantiMan (16-04-2021), Xx Foreyy (Yesterday)

3. #52 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha is a glorious beacon of light Emma Samantha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    142 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting

Good evening and respect my friends I hope all is is fine and The US dollar tries to get a value amid positive data from the United States but attempts are unsuccessful. The greenback is still trading downwards against the major currencies. Today's macroeconomic calendar includes several important releases from Europe and the US. At the start of the trading session, the pair can barely make sharp movements. I hope the quotes will continue to correct downwards. However, I think the euro / dollar pair will resume its uptrend soon as the price is trading under the control of the bulls. The possible pivot point is located at the level of 1.1915. I will buy the pair above this mark with a view to reaching the target levels of 1.2005 and 1.2035. Of course, there are alternative scenarios. The euro / dollar pair may lose ground, break the 1.1915 level, and consolidate below it. In this case, the way to the levels 1.1885 and 1.1875 will open.

GBP USD analysis

GBPUSD currency pair, it can be seen that in the last couple of days the pair has been moving sideways in an uptrend. Buyers tried to break through the strong resistance around 1.3798 but failed. But on the last trading day of the week, the situation changed and at first glance, it seemed that the initiative passed to the sellers, who managed to adjust the pair to the support level at 1.3716, which was the minimum for Friday. But a rebound soon followed and the pair moved rapidly northward, breaking the 1.3798 marks and reaching the resistance level at 1.3840 where the trading closed.the price is trying to form a long bearish candle to reverse before a long bullish candle. If it has been possible for the bears, then the price will move lower to break 1.3700 and continue its downtrend towards 1.3666. In my psychology.

Name: IMG_20210417_175453.jpg Views: 83 Size: 334.0 KB

Forcast EUR USD

As you can see on the chart, over the past two trading days, the pair entered a sideways movement after a constant rise in quotes, but without crossing the uptrend line. Perhaps this is the consolidation of the pair at this level in the overbought conditions of the pair, or perhaps the dollar is preparing for a correction. You can also see on the chart that the pair tried several times to overcome the rather strong resistance level at 1.1988, but only managed to gain a foothold below this level. With the beginning of a new trading week, the pair is likely to continue its upward movement to the next level at 1.2056. Another variant of the development of events is also not excluded.

Name: IMG_20210417_175504.jpg Views: 18 Size: 300.7 KB

USD dollar index

The US dollar index suddenly fell below the 50 EMA and 50 fibo lines. In the Asian session, DXY was rising when I thought that Today the US dollar would maintain its current power until the final moment of this week. I follow currently that the price is trying to restore of its negative move. If price can do that, then my expectation will be true, otherwise not. In the hourly time frame, the price creates support around the 51.56 area. If this support stays safe, DXY will move up slowly. In case the support does not protect the value of the dollar above it, we will look for a sell signal.

Name: IMG_20210417_175519.jpg Views: 17 Size: 285.2 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 16 users say Thank You to Emma Samantha for this useful post.

alimat1 (Yesterday), apna_papa (Yesterday), Bad Bunny (Yesterday), bappy4x (Yesterday), EthanFx (Yesterday), evanshad (Yesterday), Fx Venom 87 X4 (Yesterday), Fxtechno (Today), grasper (Yesterday), Guestteam (Yesterday), Halena (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Leofric (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), PhilipOscar (Yesterday), wise-man (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6