No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Big difference between confidence and careless

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Wael Abuelaish will become famous soon enough Wael Abuelaish will become famous soon enough Wael Abuelaish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    493 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello my friend.. Indeed, do not confuse self-confidence with overconfidence. Interviews with traders confirm that extreme self-confidence plays an important role in making business decisions. If the trader profits well, he becomes more susceptible to risks followed by negative consequences. The trader becomes very confident of himself after the success he achieves in the market, and it often happens with new subscribers. Extreme self-confidence easily turns into a dangerous quality. People who are too confident in their beliefs will not pay attention to important and valuable information that will help them make business decisions. Self-confidence and negative feelings are directly related to each other. In general, confidence and fear are two similar senses in nature, only one is positive and the other negative. If the person feels a lot of confidence, there is less room for anxiety, confusion and fear.
    Good luck all of you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My dear friends, I hope you are well, healthy and happy. The difference between trust and negligence. There is a big difference between them, as self-confidence and belief in your personal abilities push you towards progress, success and excellence. While neglect bodes failure and loss, if you neglect those in front of you and underestimate your capabilities, you will of course lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 309 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Confidence is so much important and necessary to get good result in trading and to get success in Forex but overconfident is a very e bad thing for their traders when traders they become over confident they also becomes a careless a they do trading without analysing the market properly and at the end there decision becomes wrong traders should make good analysis of the market and then they should do trading because it is so much important for the traders that their do good trading with proper analysis and planning you have to to analyse the market properly whether you have good trading plan or not or your confidence is good or not
    Sohnikuri Trading Journal.
    Visit my Trading Journal.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

zainabafa5 can only hope to improve zainabafa5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear friend, we have to work with confidence if we work with confidence we can succeed in it. Confidence is the thing that comes when we have good knowledge and experience when neglected people cannot succeed in Forex trading. There is no trust around neglected people, so they do not know how to trade. This is the difference between trust and carelessness, so can anyone succeed in dancing and studying because he has good knowledge and neglected people do not have knowledge, so he has to face forex trading a very good job that we can not do better by working on it foreign exchange trading Forex trading works Many students too. Forex trading is great for unemployed people. We must trade with confidence in Forex trading. Confidence will come at a time when we have good knowledge or experience. Neglected people have neither trust nor knowledge and this is why neglected people face failure we need to work on foreign exchange trading and help our elderly people have confidence and neglected people have differences that neglected people do not know when trust has knowledge and experience. We need to trade with confidence. Neglected people have trading but they have to face failure The reason for many failures is that they do not have the knowledge and for this reason we need to know and trade with confidence.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    when we work on the forex market then we can make money from it or we can loss our money in the forex market. we should need to work on this markeet with confidence if we do not work on the market with confidence then we can suffer loss in this market. so over confidence also danger for us in this market. so always work on this market with care to get money from it.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1