Advantages of trading in the forex market:
- The most important advantage in the forex market that has been repeated among traders, is simply the possibility of making profits in the event of high prices or low prices.
- The trader can achieve profits in the event that expectations indicate higher prices by buying the currency, or in the event that currencies are expected to decline by selling the currency in the forex market.
- In contrast to what happens in other markets, where the investor can only realize profits in the event of a rise in stocks. While stocks are falling and falling, there are only losses.
- The market is opened 24 hours 5 days a week, which means you can trade when ever you want as much as you want.
- Big liquidity which can allows you to make big profits as fast as possible.
Disadvantages of trading in the Forex market:
- When a trader starts trading, especially at the beginning of his trading in the currency exchange market, he finds some defects and difficulies. We must also know if it is possible for us to avoid them by discussing some of these negatives.
- Forex trading with leverage and a margin system carries significant risks. As leverage is a double-edged sword, it can be used to maximize profits from forex.
- leverage and margin system cause losses to deals to be maximized in the event that the markets move against what is expected.
- The biggest disadvantage in the forex market is the speed with which prices move in different directions. And the trader's failure to learn enough to know the price movement and make profits.