from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: They don't trade for money

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default They don't trade for money

[SIZE="<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">3</font></font>"]They don't trade for money
    There are no guarantees in the forex market but one of the guarantees I can offer is that no successful forex trader trades today for the money he needs tomorrow, in other words, trade forex for a certain amount of money within a specified period of time. I'm not saying that you cannot make enough income from Forex trading and do it full time.
    What I'm saying is that no successful Forex trader needs to profit today to pay your electricity bill tomorrow.
    No trader can sustain this kind of pressure and constantly become profitable. This type of trading will only reinforce destructive emotions like fear and greed[/SIZE]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to mahmoudabuzaidsaad for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1 is a splendid one to behold thelaw1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    851 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Opinions may differ as far as trading the market of Forex is concerned, but let me apprise you of my own opinion perhaps it can come in handy for you at this time. What most people think about trading such an intricate market as Forex is not how it really is. In this case, certain facts needs be known about it. To begin with, Forex can be operated with the mindset of trading and withdrawing from it instantly but you have to be an experienced trader to make that happen. To be precise, you must have become a person of years of trading experience to do that.
    Another thing is the amount of deposit in your trading account. Definitely, a large sum must be traded with to make withdrawal instantly from the platform. Coupled with that is the art of money management. For instance, a trader that has a thousand dollar in his trading account and using the small lot size of 0.04 and trading about four to five pairs at a time will hardly suffer loss. He will make constant profit when trading that lot with large number of pips with experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread