to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: One of the most important deals of a successful trader Recognizing and accepting your mistakes

1. #1 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default One of the most important deals of a successful trader Recognizing and accepting your mistakes

One of the most important deals of a successful trader
    Recognizing and accepting your mistakes

It is impossible to develop and profit in the field without learning about your mistakes and knowing the reason for your loss. Recognizing and accepting your mistakes.
    Emotion-based decision always leads to a bad trading scenario especially when you are grappling with two things. You need to identify the factors that have caused serious problems for your trading scenario. Failures often come from an uncontrolled trading practice without any professionalism with a mindset strictly geared toward asset gambling that needs to be addressed. Such errors and developing plans that do not depend solely on earning profit from the deal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to mahmoudabuzaidsaad for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

moneyviatrading is an unknown quantity at this point moneyviatrading's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The traders who analyze their trading mistakes and learn from them are the ones who stay in the forex game for a longer duration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

saeed196 is an unknown quantity at this point saeed196's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yes you are right one of the most importanat deal of a successful trader recognizing and accepting yor mistake many people cannot accept our mistake then ho couldnot find the right deal who accept our mistake then he success in the trading

Reply to thread