No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: fareedkhan-- trading journals

1. #51 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear Forex Market is a business In which, while working, we should try more that we Learning it with knowledge If we strengthen its learning before entering this market So it's better for us Because, to practice it and gather as much knowledge about it They are in our benefit and we can also succeed by working in this market with the same knowledge. Forex is an online curriencies business that we have to work on its chart to understand. If our learning about it is weak while working in this market Then it is very difficult for us to work in this market and avoid its losses and earning from it.
    Working in the forex market, we have to get maximum experience of it A good practice is needed for a very long time If we understand that while working in this market, we will start getting good earning in a short time So being and thinking like this is impossible and very difficult Because this market is a very big market to understand To understand that, we have more knowledge and experience than necessary. And accordingly we need time too much in this If we start with its mistake from its start So we can be able to understand this market very well according to the day of day. If our planning is good while working in this market So then while working in this market, we work with work over time Can get good experience But if we do not know how to intervene in this market Or what is our reason of being in this market Or why we are intering in this market Then we can neither succeed in this market nor gain experience. So it is better that if we keep such things in our mind, we will work in this market So we will get a good experience in return for it will start on its own Which requires that we never allow our mistakes to repeat If we are able to control our such habits So the experience will start getting on its own. Because experience is achieved only when we do not allow our mistakes to repeat And let us succeed in making our loss recovery possible This is called Experience and this is the path to success .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 5 users say Thank You to fareedkhan for this useful post.

balochriaz (01-04-2021), Brayde (17-04-2021), Farnadus007 (01-03-2021), Unregistered (2)

3. #52 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan is a splendid one to behold fareedkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    There are some rules of working in the forex market. Which if we follow and inter and exit in this market So we get good knowledge and experience with good profit. But if we don't follow them Then we will lose and we will keep doing such mistakes again and again. Who do not understand market behave and enter and exit without knowledge with different shortcuts they fail in market permanently.
    Overtrading is a disease that is not the business of every single trader to avoid. But if we avoid working in it And in the market only according to their knowledge, there are inter So then every one of our difficulties is easily changed Because we do overtrading in this market only when we become greedy. And when we leave our knowledge behind and resort to shortcuts,Then we have all the knowledge to work in this market. That sucks for us Because when we do not have to execute it, then for what purpose is it for us.

Loss of overtrading;

While working in the forex market, we have earn well every week. Then when there is greed in us, we understand that we should earn a lot more With this thinking, we enter the market again. Due to which we see our profit also changing in loss. And because of which we have more knowledge and experience. We too do not get any special benefit So this is my advice to all of you, If we want to avoid overtrading working in the forex market And want to make your earning good So the best thing for us is that with running from work to work Must exit from this market And never think of overtrading Because when we start overtrading So we don't work with our knowledge and experience Because of which we are working in this market Never becom a professional trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 5 users say Thank You to fareedkhan for this useful post.

balochriaz (01-04-2021), loaded-prof (19-03-2021), Tacaz (19-03-2021), Unregistered (2)

5. #53 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    journal update 18 april,2021..

greetings and good morning my all mt5 forum mates visitors and analytics from all over the world.I hope you all are well and enjoying your holidays, Holidays can be nothing more than boring for a trader. Because even if someone's account is at risk, it will still be a problem for them. Because he will always be thinking about what Next Week will become with his account. And even if someone is getting profited then it will still be in this tension What will happen to his order and account if the next week market opens So according to my opinion, we can enjoy as much as we can on weekends. Even then, these days can be nothing but boring for us For which I do this picture that we have to work in the market As much as we get good trading, we should never intervene except for the confirmation. If we work with such thinking and such methods in this car then our troubles will be reduced. And only then we can enjoy this life easily.Yesterday, while updating my journal, I talked about this present That we are not getting any proper answer from moderators and Admin about when we will be given bonus And what you have got is insufficient what you guys have done about it But the result of me not getting any proper answer is that it is going all the way with us. But now we have to see what happens to us and what is the answer we get Because when we will not get a good bonus in return for our hard work, then here we There is no use working.

complaint to forum administrator and live chat.

friends,I directly messaged the forum administrator yesterday, Why we are not being given bonus been loosened, all the members would not have got together But some have been found and what is the reason for not getting too much And along with that I have also complemented him in Instaforex's live chat. Why is this happening to all of us members But in return we are being told neither the reason Nor are any moderators and administrators Properly replying. It is my request to all of you members that you are also like this Direct message to the administrator Because when we cannot get a bonus in time for our hard work So there is no use in doing our work either.

Name: complaint.png Views: 50 Size: 31.6 KB

analysis and forecast for gold next week.

accourding to my analysis,Technically Gold has broken up the moving averages of 50 and rainbow indicators. Now it can be expected that Next will start the whole week gold buy movement. The 1805 area is a very strong resistance area If this pair breaks up this area Then after a while, this next can target its 1861 area. You are most likely to be rise and buy whole week But with that if it breaks back below 1744 Area Then again we will enter its sell for again more and more long.But most of its chances are buy.

Name: gold11.png Views: 45 Size: 52.4 KB

analysis and forecast for gbp/usd next week.

accourding to my analysis,If viewed technically, gbp/usd pair in Last Week Started its sell entry But it can be expected now that gold has become very strong due to this reason it can also go strong up Let's hope it can very strong again.I it will reject the area of 1.4248 or it break up it will sure again sell for start with long positions till 1.3485.Let's see what will happend whole the next week in this pair.

Name: gbpusd11.png Views: 45 Size: 50.3 KB

thanks you all...

fareedkhan's trading journal..
    Attached Images  

6. 17 users say Thank You to fareedkhan for this useful post.

ayan555 (Yesterday), BlackDollar (Yesterday), Brayde (Today), Farnadus007 (Yesterday), Fx Venom 87 X4 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Jaxson (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), MUMTAZKHAN (Yesterday), PhilipOscar (Yesterday), Prisha (Yesterday), RanaNadeem (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday), Romanrein (Yesterday), Sharks (Yesterday), The End (Yesterday)

7. #54 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    journal update 19 april,2021..

Greetings and good morning my all mt5 mates,visitors and analyst from all over the world.I hope you all will be happy and fine.Holidays are over in the market as well as boring days are over. From today We will start it by managing with proper methods We should start our work with the blessing that all Of us The whole week went well in which we have least loss and maximum profit. For that, it is better that before we enter the market We should do the best thing to trades as best we can. Only then we can understand the movement of the market and only then we can do good earning from market.Today is the first day of the market And that's what I always say about intraday in each of my journals In this day, the market does some retracements and does some corrections. For which the best for us is that we are in it according to this day The less risk you take, the more work you will reward It will be good for us and we will be able to learn only accordingly.

news summary for today.

Today is Monday and the market has opened completely I suggest to all of you that as usual we still need to be in the market toda Never hurry.Because haste always gives only harm and trouble Looking at the chart of the news, we guess this There is no special news in today's market Because of which we should work with minimum risk in the market Today the market will continue its movement only by following the news of the previous week.

Name: news.png Views: 1018 Size: 22.5 KB

analysis and forecast for usd/index..

accourding to my analysis,today usd/index pair with timeframe of h4 will complete its retracements and corrections till area of 92.05 and then we can sell it again from that price till 91.32 and now the current price in this pair is at 91.57.It can expected that in this week usd/index will remain sell below its all strong resistances because gold is hig up and will completes its all targets if any new will not not effects on market let's see whats happend in this week.

Name: usdindex.png Views: 30 Size: 43.0 KB

analysis and forecast for gbp/usd..

accourding to my analysis,gbp/usd pair has rejected from its strong supports 1.3671 last week and now it can expected that in this pair market will rise till its strong area and strong resistance 1.3937.Now the market's current price s at 1.3824 we can buy it from here till 3937.If the market comes back and breakou the area and supports 1.3671 then i will sell it again for long and will hold it whole the week let's see what happend in this week.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 30 Size: 54.4 KB

analysis and forecast for usd/jpy..

accourding to my analysis,usd /jpy pair with h4 timeframe has breaks its supports from last week and now due to entraday this pair will retracments and corrections again till area of 109.93.Then it can expected that this pair will fall sell long time till 106.90 it has very long term trading if any strong news will not effected on the market let's see what my signals and analysis will work with my knowledge and experince.

Name: usdjpy.png Views: 30 Size: 48.9 KB

thanks you all..

fareedkhan's trading journal .

Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6