No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Important for members that don't receive bonus for their actual work

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3113 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,932 Times in 1,372 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
    After closing the thread, you come again. The forum has bonus distribution error. Also, you have some error. i cant mention here because of the forum rules. So, please stop this childish work and do your work.
    Who you are and what's your work ?, Are you the lawyer of this bonus distribution system or what's wrong with you ? If you don't have any concern of the issue of this thread so why you come here around and post like this ?, You think you are the one who should come to tell me about the forum rules ?

Your rude way of talking and impolite speech have already broken the rules of this forum , I don't even know why you are here and why you make a comment on a thread made for the members who are badly affected by unfairness of bonus system, If you are OK and happy so why do you come here ?

You want to turn this thread away from its main purpose ?, Well you will lose this battle because of many reasons, The main one that I am not from a filthy environment to reply to your way of speaking, I even barely understand your poor language and I can't waste valuable time on you

Finally, I hope the moderators behave with him, He made impolite comment to me, I think this is against the rules

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

Batavia (20-03-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open