Reply to thread
Page 4 of 6 ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: The Watcher Trading Journal.

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,348 Times in 237 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Gold or XAU/USD Time Frame Daily analysis

If we pull Fibonacci in the daily resistance time-frame area between fractals up point 1959.65 to fractals down point 1901.94, we will get a potential range of price movements to Fibonacci reversal area at 1672.81 point of 2850 pips. It turns out that the price actually has a rejection from the reversal area so there is a possibility that Gold will rise to the Fibonacci area 261.8 point 1809.02. The current price is above the Fibonacci 423.6 area so there is still a chance for bullish at 763 pips. We can buy tomorrow with our Take Profit at 1809.02 and stop loss below Fibonacci 423.6.

Gold Time Frame Analysis H4

Meanwhile, for the Gold or XAU/USD pair on the H4 time frame, the bullish opportunity is actually greater than the bullish prediction on the daily time frame, namely Gold can be up to the reversal point of 1875.34. Gold price is currently in the best buy area according to this technique, which is above the 110 Fibonacci area. Although currently the price of Gold is still below MA 50 and MA 200, but with a closer distance between MA 50 and MA 200, it means that the opportunity for Gold to breakout resistance level 161.8 is large enough to then arrive at the TP 1 target at the Fibonacci level 261.8, point 1779.57 and TP 2 at the Fibonacci level 423.6, point 1845.03. The potential profit that can be achieved from the buy option is 473 pips to 1121 pips. We can put a stop loss below the 100 Fibonacci level because if the price breaks back down the 100 Fibonacci area then this buy option will be canceled. For the sell area, we can install it in the reversal area of ​​the point 1845.03 to 1875.34 with the Take Profit target of the RBS area, Fibonacci level 261.8, point 1779.57. Potential profit sell limit is around 659 pips to 995 pips. We can put a stop loss above the reversal point at 1845.03.

Daily Chart

Name: 1.PNG Views: 261 Size: 52.9 KB

4 Hours Chart

Name: 2.PNG Views: 256 Size: 62.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Default Journal Update Monday, March 29, 2021

Journal Update Monday, March 29, 2021

Good morning, Mt5 forum Member's, we are back to today's trading activities and routines, I hope God will make it easy and smooth in carrying out our Today trading activities. Since the market has returned to activity and yesterday I didn't have time to update in my journal because there was a lot of activity outside, so today I will make a trading plan on several pairs that I have created. Okay, let's just start making a trading plan today.

GBPUSD PAIR ANALYSIS
    This week's GBPUSD pair looks like it will still be a priority that I will trade in addition to several other pairs such as EUR/USD AUD/USD and NZD/USD but maybe for other pairs I will continue the discussion later in the day or night and this time I will focus on discussing the GBPUSD pair first. And to see market conditions from a bigger point of view I will start analyzing from a larger time frame, namely Weekly.

Time Frame Weekly
    From the history of yesterday's market movements, we can see that the condition of market movements had experienced a significant decline in prices even testing the RBR area or demand zone, and because this is a new area, there was resistance and on Friday the price was corrected up. But if we look at the candle pattern that is formed is still in a bearish state, it means that currently the seller's position is still very dominant in the GBP/USD pair.

Name: 7.PNG Views: 297 Size: 14.8 KB

Time Frame H4
    Because the weekly time frame is clear enough so I don't go back to the daily time frame and go straight to the h4 time frame and in this time frame we can take a reference for executing the market or can also use the h1 time frame later. Now, from the H4 time frame, in my opinion, there is still a chance for the price to fall even lower because the market structure that is formed is still in a bearish trend. And the closest target that may be achieved, my estimate will be to test last week's lowest price at 1.3670, or it could fall even further if this level can be broken and the price will go to the next support level at 1.3566.

Name: 8.PNG Views: 267 Size: 46.5 KB

Besides that, what we need to pay attention to is this week's NFP news release which will be released on Friday, if you look at last month's pretty good data, it seems there is a chance that this month's NFP will also be positive. And if the data is actually positive, it could be that the US Dollar will move up again and continue the bullish trend of the previous week. Even today, I see that the dollar is still in a very positive trend.

So the conclusion for today I Vote to BUY on the GBP/USD pair, we can take the entry area in the SBR area or if this area is able to be broken out then we can wait for opportunities to enter the market in the supply zone which is at the price level of 1.3877.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Journal Update Monday, March 29, 2021

Good Afternoon, Mt5 Forum Mates, how were the results of yesterday's trading, hopefully profit. Now, for yesterday's analysis, I just happened to make one plan, even though at first I was going to make several plans that would be updated in the journal, but due to other activities, I didn't have time to make a journal. If you look at the history of yesterday's market movements in the GBP/USD pair, it looks like the first plan I made didn't go well, because the SBR area which I expected would be a strong enough area as a seller's defense fortress was actually able to be broken and the price continued to move up closer to the already established supply zone I also marked yesterday as the area for the second sell option. And it turned out to be true when the price strength approached the supply zone and was unable to get through it, the price movement immediately fell and was even able to pass through the open market that day and this morning the GU pair closed lower than the open market on Monday. So from the history of yesterday's market movements it looks like the trading plan is still running as planned before, so it is most likely that today, in my opinion, the price movement in the GBP/USD pair will still continue the previous bearish trend to be able to fall even lower to reach the closest target which is at the lowest price level last week.

Name: 10.PNG Views: 351 Size: 31.5 KB

In addition, the potential for a price decline in this pair is also supported by the strengthening of the US Dollar, where last night the bullish trend was able to make a record high price in 2021 at the price level of 92.93. According to several news sources that I have read, the strengthening of the dollar is due to positive comments from the chairman of THE FED Jerome Powell regarding the optimism of America's economic recovery and transparency when THE FED decided to exit the ongoing QE program.

Important points for the United States were helped by good economic data as well as a very successful vaccine launch as well as very positive stock market conditions which made the condition of the Dollar currency boosted to a better level earlier this week. And technically, I see that currently USDX is still in a very strong bullish trend, so it is very possible that this week a new record high price will be created in 2021, and of course if USDX strengthens this means there is great potential that will happen to the pair. GBP/USD currency will experience a decrease in price to a lower level.

Name: 9.PNG Views: 255 Size: 35.6 KB

So the conclusion is that today's trading plan on the GBPUSD pair is still continuing yesterday's trading plan, namely by choosing the sell option, because the current price decline conditions have not yet reached the first target, namely in the support area or last week's lowest price level. And I am very optimistic that today the price decline in the GBP/USD pair will reach the first target.

Rejected

4. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Journal update March 31, 2021

Yesterday's trading plan on the GU pair went quite well, my friends, it's just that unfortunately the price decline did not reach the target area as expected, even though if I observe the condition of the US Dollar itself strengthened quite significantly but the daily range that was formed yesterday only about 75 pips. Maybe because yesterday there was no fundamental data release, making market movements a little slower than usual. And today I am still optimistic that the GU pair will continue yesterday's bearish trend to reach the target level at 1.3669.

Name: 15.PNG Views: 264 Size: 69.2 KB

So, this time I will discuss how the INDEX USD condition is at this time and what is the potential whether there is still a chance to move up or not because of course the INDEX USD movement will have a big enough influence on the journey of the GBPUSD currency pair today.

As you can see in the chart image, the condition of price movements on INDEX USD since Monday has continued to experience a significant contraction, even yesterday the daily range that was formed was quite large.

Name: 16.PNG Views: 230 Size: 36.7 KB

Technically, from the daily time frame, it is clear that INDEX USD is currently in a strong bullish trend and has the potential to test the resistance level at 94.04. However, it is likely that before the market will actually move up in the Asian session it seems that there will be a downward correction first in the afternoon or later tonight in the American market the INDEX USD has the opportunity to resume yesterday's bullish trend to reach the nearest target at this time.

From these data, I am quite optimistic that today's American Dollar friends will be in a positive trend and this means that most likely pairs such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, and several other pairs today have the potential to decline to a lower level, so I think the sell option on these pairs is highly recommended.

Meanwhile, for today's fundamental data, I see that there is only one important data release ahead of the opening of the American market, maybe this will have a sizable impact on future market movements. But in this case I will still focus on technical analysis only because it is rather difficult to combine it with fundamental data if we don't really understand trading analysis fundamentally.

Fibonacci pivot point data, it appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.3741 while the support position 1 is at the price level of 1.3733, the position of support 2 is at the price level of 1.3728, the position of support 3 is at the price level of 1.3719 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level 1.3749, resistance 2 position at the price level 1.3754, resistance 3 position at the price level 1.3763.

Classic pivot point data, it appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.3741 while the support position 1 is in at the price level of 1.3729, position of support 2 at the price level of 1.3719, position of support 3 at the price level of 1.3707 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of 1.3751, position of resistance 2 at the price level of 1.3763, position of resistance 3 at the price level of 1.3772.

For technical analysis using the moving average indicator where this indicator is the parent of all technical indicators,

Simple Moving Average: it is clear that the SMA5 line at the 1.3741 price level shows a Sell signal, SMA10 is at the price level 1.3753 shows a Sell signal, SMA20 is at the price level 1.3761 shows a signal Sell, SMA50 is at the price level of 1.3780 indicating a Sell signal, SMA100 is at the price level of 1.3753 indicating a Sell signal, SMA200 is at the price level of 1.3798 indicating a Sell signal.

Exponential Moving Average: it is clear that the EMA5 at the price level of 1.3737 shows a Sell signal, EMA10 is at the price level of 1.3748 indicating a Sell signal, EMA20 is at the price level of 1.3760 indicating a Sell signal, EMA50 is at the price level of 1.3765 indicating a Sell signal, EMA100 is at the price level of 1.3775 indicating a Sell signal , The EMA200 is at the price level 1.

Based on the data from the moving average indicator above, the analysis results that we can get are as follows, Buy position has a value of 0 and Sell has a value of 12, so the reference for the entry point according to the current moving average indicator is "Strong Sell".

Rejected

5. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Journal Update April 1, 2021

Today Fundamental New's

Name: 20.PNG Views: 224 Size: 36.2 KB

Technical Analysis

Good Afternoon, Mt5 member's , keep your spirits up, don't feel like you have entered April, meaning that today there is a change of candles in the time frame monthly, the possibility of market turmoil will be slightly greater than yesterday because usually market movements tend to fluctuate for bounce candle tails. But by the way, yesterday the trading plan did not go well, I thought the INDEX USD would strengthen again, but it continues to be under selling pressure, making the GBPUSD pair experience a fairly significant price strengthening.

Okay, even though yesterday the market movement in the GBPUSD pair strengthened, I see that the trend is still in a correction stage and is not a form of trend reversal, because from the H1 time frame I saw that yesterday's market movement was still unable to make a higher high area. This means that technically the market structure that is formed is still like the initial plan, namely the bearish trend. But most likely this upward correction phase is likely to continue in order to move up to a higher price level.

Name: 18.PNG Views: 232 Size: 55.3 KB

Because if you look at the current INDEX USD condition, it seems that there is still an opportunity to continue the downward correction phase to a lower price level, and of course this will have a positive impact on the GBPUSD pair which will also continue the correction phase to go to the nearest supply area. So it seems that right now there is still no chance of a price drop to continue the bearish trend, but in this correction phase we can actually enter because the current price range to the supply area still has a fairly large range of 60-100 pips . .

Trading Plan Today
    If you look at the history of yesterday's market movements where the market continues to move up, it seems that today the GBPUSD pair still has the opportunity to continue the bullish trend that happened yesterday to be able to go higher to the supply area which also happens to be at the 50 Fibonacci level, or even doesn't close the possibility could go up even higher to the next supply area which also coincides with the 61 Fibonacci level. In my opinion, these two areas will be our entry reference later to take the sell option, just waiting for a more valid confirmation to make an entry later.

Name: 19.PNG Views: 219 Size: 23.9 KB

But if later the correction level continues to move up even to the supply area which is at the price of 1.3873 or at the 61 Fibonacci area, I am a little doubtful that the price decline will reach the target at last week's lowest price at 1.3669. Because the range from the supply area to the demand area is quite large, around 210 pips.

Okay, so for today our focus is still on the opportunity to enter BUY first because from the current price to go to the supply area there is still a large enough range so in my opinion it is still good enough for us to take the BUY option .

Rejected

6. 16 users say Thank You to TheWatcher for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-04-2021), ayat16317 (01-04-2021), evanshad (01-04-2021), Fxtechno (01-04-2021), Jaxson (01-04-2021), loaded-prof (01-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021)

7. #36 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    2, April, 2021 GBP USD Analyse

The GBPUSD pair is declining, trading around 1.3757.

According to my Analysis, The GBP has been trying to grow on hopes for an early easing of quarantine measures. The first phase of easing is scheduled for April 12, when shops and public places in the open air will open, and, presumably, a minimum number of spectators will be allowed in the stands of the football stadium. The economy recovered at a faster pace, and the GDP rate grew by 1.3% instead of the expected growth of 1.0%. The annual rate also reduces the rate of decline to 7.3%, not the 7.8% expected.

The USD was at the highest point reached earlier in the week. Yesterday, US President Joe Biden, in a speech in the city of Pittsburgh, presented a plan to modernize infrastructure and develop a labor market with a total volume of $ 2T. According to the head of state, the plan provides for the creation of millions of jobs with the right infrastructure that will help the United States ultimately win the competition with China and contribute to America's economic growth.

Name: 25.PNG Views: 223 Size: 49.2 KB

Support and resistance.

In terms of price, the instrument is moving in a downward correction, forming an intermediate Triangle pattern. Technical indicators are in a state of uncertainty. The fast EMA on the alligator indicator crosses the signal line, and the AO histogram is moved to the positive zone.

Resistance level: 1.3808, 1.3960.

Support levels: 1.3717, 1.3580.

Trading tips:

After growth or consolidation above the maximum price of 1.3808, long positions with the target at 1.3960 are relevant. The loss limit is 1.3740.

After a decline or consolidation below the minimum price at 1.3717, short positions with the target at 1.3580 are relevant. The loss limit is 1.3780.

Recommendations: BUY STOP.
    Entry point: 1.3808.
    Take Profit: 1.3960.
    Stop Loss: 1.3740.
    Key level: 1.3580, 1.3717, 1.3808, 1.3960.

Recommendation: SELL STOP.
    Entry point: 1.3717.
    Take Profit: 1.3580.
    Stop Loss: 1.3780.
    Key level: 1.3580, 1.3717, 1.3808, 1.3960.

Approved

8. #37 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    EUR / USD Technical Analysis on H1 Time Frame (03 APRIL 2021)

EURUSD MARKET OVERVIEW

EURUSD chart rebounded because The dollar fell slightly. But the strengthening of the euro is not a better reflection of the EU, which is still facing the coronavirus crisis. Today, the market will pay attention to the manufacturing PMI for March. If the figure is higher than 50.0, the European economy is still in a position to expand. And this could cause the EURUSD chart to test resistance at 1.1758, but if it falls below the 20-day moving average, there is a chance that the price will drop 1.17 support down to.

Name: 30.PNG Views: 208 Size: 53.4 KB

Classic pivot point data, it appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.1734 while the support position 1 is in at the price level of 1.1725, position of support 2 at the price level of 1.1719, position of support 3 at the price level of 1.1710 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of 1.1741, position of resistance 2 at the price level of 1.1749, position of resistance 3 at the price level of 1.1756.

Fibonacci pivot point data, it appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 1.1734 while the support position 1 is at the price level of 1.1728, the position of support 2 is at the price level of 1.1724, the position of support 3 is at the price level of 1.1719 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level 1.1740, resistance 2 position at the price level 1.1744, resistance 3 position at the price level 1.1749.

Simple Moving Average: it is clear that the SMA-5 line at the 1.1731 price level shows a Sell signal, SMA-10 at the price level 1.1741 shows a Sell signal, SMA-20 is at the 1.1754 price level indicating a signal Sell, SMA-50 is at the price level of 1.1772 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-100 is at the price level of 1.1785 indicating a Sell signal, SMA-200 is at the price level of 1.1841 indicating a Sell signal.

Exponential moving Average:
    it is clear that the EMA-5 at the price level of 1.1730 shows a Sell signal, EMA-10 is at the price level of 1.1739 indicating a Sell signal, EMA-20 is at the price level of 1.1750 indicating a Sell signal, EMA-50 is at the price level of 1.1767 indicating a Sell signal, EMA-100 is at the price level of 1.1791 indicating a Sell signal , The EMA-200 is at the price level 1.1730.

Based on the data from the moving average indicator above, the analysis results that we can get are as follows, Buy position has a value of 0 and Sell has a value of 12, so the reference for the entry point according to the current moving average indicator is "Strong Sell".

Analysis based on a combination of technical indicators

By using a combination of technical indicators in analyzing price direction, namely by looking at all potential price movements on various technical indicators, it is very possible for you to get strong analysis results and a high level of accuracy.

We can see that the RSI indicator (14) is at the level of 27,585 showing a Sell signal, on the STOCH indicator (9.6) the price is at the 33,885 level showing a Sell signal, on the Stochastic RSI indicator (14) the price is at the level of 0.726 indicating an oversold signal , on the MACD indicator (12.26) the price is at the level of -0.001 showing a Sell signal, on the ADX indicator (14) the price is at the level of 53,725 indicating a Sell signal, on the Williams% R indicator the price is at the -93.332 level indicating an Oversold signal, at CCI indicator (14) price is at the level of -140.3058 shows a Sell signal, on the ATR indicator (14) the price is at the level of 0.0013 showing a High Volatility signal, on the Highs / Lows (14) indicator the price is at the level of -0.0027 indicating a Sell signal, at the Ultimate Oscillator price indicator is at the level of 30.135 showing a Sell signal,on the ROC indicator the price is at the level of -0.429 indicating a Sell signal, on the Bull / Bear Power indicator (13) the price is at the level of -0.0029 indicating a Sell signal.

Based on the data from the combination of technical indicators above, the analysis results that we can get are as follows, Buy position has a value of 0 while Sell position has a value of 9, so the reference entry point according to the calculation of the current technical indicator combination is "Strong Sell" .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUD / USD Technical Analysis on H1 Time Frame (03 April 2021)

AUDUSD MARKET OVERVIEW

The AUDUSD chart continued to run below the 0.76 level as Australia's retail sales figures were lower than expected. Additionally, the downtrend is still strong as the RSI indicator is still down and does not show any signs of when this downtrend will stop. The AUDUSD chart still has room to move down to 0.7533 if it breaks. 0.7567 down to today, investors will be paying attention to the number of jobless claims, first, and PMI manufacturing sector of the US.

Name: 31.PNG Views: 195 Size: 44.2 KB

Classic pivot point data, it appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 0.7610 while the support position 1 is in at the price level of 0.7603, position of support 2 at the price level of 0.7598, position of support 3 at the price level of 0.7592 as well as position of resistance 1 at the price level of 0.7615, position of resistance 2 at the price level of 0.7622, ​​position of resistance 3 at the price level of 0.7626.

Fibonacci pivot point data, it appears that the pivot point position is at the price level of 0.7610 while the support position 1 is at the price level of 0.7606, the position of support 2 is at the price level of 0.7603, the position of support 3 is at the price level of 0.7598 as well as the position of resistance 1 is at price level 0.7614, resistance 2 position at the price level 0.7617, resistance 3 position at the price level 0.7622.

Simple Moving Average: it is clear that the SMA5 line at the 0.7615 price level shows a Sell signal, SMA10 at the price level 0.7628 shows a Sell signal, SMA20 is at the 0.7633 price level indicating a signal Sell, SMA50 is at the price level of 0.7634 indicating a Sell signal, SMA100 is at the price level of 0.7617 indicating a Sell signal, SMA200 is at the price level of 0.7665 indicating a Sell signal.

Exponential Moving average: it is clear that the EMA5 at the price level of 0.7615 shows a Sell signal, EMA10 is at the price level of 0.7622 indicating a Sell signal, EMA20 is at the price level of 0.7629 indicating a Sell signal, EMA50 is at the price level of 0.7628 indicating a Sell signal, EMA100 is at the price level of 0.7637 indicating a Sell signal , The EMA200 is at the price level of 0.

Analysis based on a combination of technical indicators

By using a combination of technical indicators in analyzing price direction, namely by looking at all potential price movements on various technical indicators, it is very possible for you to get strong analysis results and a high level of accuracy.

We can see that the RSI indicator (14) is at the level of 35,913 showing a Sell signal, on the STOCH indicator (9.6) the price is at the 29,096 level showing a Sell signal, on the Stochastic RSI indicator (14) the price is at the level of 3,564 indicating an oversold signal , on the MACD indicator (12.26) the price is at the level of -0.001 indicating a Sell signal, on the ADX indicator (14) the price is at the 33.261 level showing a Sell signal, on the Williams% R indicator the price is at the -88.095 level indicating an Oversold signal, at the CCI indicator (14) the price is at the level of -137.0620 showing a Sell signal, the ATR indicator (14) the price is at the level of 0.0014 showing a High Volatility signal, the Highs / Lows (14) indicator the price is at the -0.0020 level indicating a Sell signal, at the Ultimate Oscillator price indicator is at the level of 34,776 showing a Sell signal,on the ROC indicator the price is at the level of -0.399 showing a Sell signal, on the Bull / Bear Power indicator (13) the price is at the level of -0.0036 indicating a Sell signal.

Based on the data from the combination of technical indicators above, the analysis results that we can get are as follows, Buy position has a value of 0 while Sell position has a value of 9, so the reference entry point according to the calculation of the current technical indicator combination is "Strong Sell" .

MONDAY FUNDAMENTAL CALENDAR:

Name: 32.PNG Views: 193 Size: 26.5 KB

Note: Investment carries risks. This post is only providing investment advice. Investors should study the Market carefully before making a decision to invest.

Rejected

9. 18 users say Thank You to TheWatcher for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-04-2021), ayat16317 (03-04-2021), BlackDollar (03-04-2021), Fx Rynon 87 (03-04-2021), Fxtechno (03-04-2021), grasper (03-04-2021), Guestteam (03-04-2021), HassaanAli (03-04-2021), Interlock (03-04-2021), PhilipOscar (03-04-2021), rescue1122 (03-04-2021), Scared329 (03-04-2021), ShantiMan (03-04-2021), Summy (03-04-2021)

10. #38 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    04-04-2021 MARKET ANALYSIS

GBPUSD MARKET OVERVIEW
    The GBPUSD chart continues to move in the frame despite the 1.3812 price drop. The market will pay attention to the March manufacturing PMI figures, which investors watched whether today's figures indicate an expanding UK economy. If the chart can not stand up above the 1.38 price level is likely that prices will go down to the next support level at 1.3722 and 1.3708, GBPUSD is stuck in the resistance area even though EMA 50 and 100 show a golden cross on the H1 time frame . Stochastic is overbought.

Name: 36.PNG Views: 195 Size: 50.1 KB

MONDAY TRADING STRATEGY:
    • Buy if there is a bullish signal confirmation in the area of ​​1.37919-1.37591.
    The potential target is in the range 1.38122-1.38451.
    • Buy if the resistance 1.38451 breaks validly.
    The potential target is in the range 1.38780-1.39147.

Alternative:
    • Sell ​​if there is bearish signal confirmation before the resistance 1.38451 breaks.
    The potential target is in the range 1.38122-1.37919.
    • Sell ​​if the price breaks validly below the support at 1.37591.
    The potential target is in the range 1.37388-1.37069.

USDJPY MARKET OVERVIEW
    The depreciation of the US dollar made the USDJPY slightly slower but still stood above 110.60, according to the 4-hour chart analysis. Able to stand above all moving averages Even though the RSI indicator is already in the oversold zone, consider support at 110.61 and 110.42 when the chart has broken the 10-day moving average. Today investors will pay attention to the number of first-time jobless claims and the sector PMI. USDJPY is still moving in an uptrend, still moving in the resistance area when this analysis was made. Stochastic shows an overbought indication on the H1 time frame.

Name: 37.PNG Views: 387 Size: 26.7 KB

MONDAY TRADING STRATEGY:
    • Buy if there is a bullish signal confirmation in the area of ​​110,354-109,979.
    The potential target is in the range 110,587-110,962.
    • Buy if the resistance 110.962 breaks validly.
    The potential target is in the range 111,337-111,758.

Alternative:
    • Sell ​​if there is a bearish signal confirmation before the resistance 110.962 breaks.
    The potential target is in the range 110,587-110,354.
    • Sell ​​if the support at 109,979 breaks validly.
    The potential target is in the range of 109,746-109,371.

Rejected

11. 16 users say Thank You to TheWatcher for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-04-2021), Antika (04-04-2021), bappy4x (04-04-2021), bhai001 (04-04-2021), Ch saab (04-04-2021), evanshad (04-04-2021), Fighterss (04-04-2021), Interlock (04-04-2021), loaded-prof (04-04-2021), PhilipOscar (04-04-2021), pryo (04-04-2021), Scared329 (04-04-2021), Tacaz (04-04-2021)

12. #39 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    GOLD

Gold General Overview

Gold is moving bullish until it recorded strengthening on Thursday (1 / April) trading yesterday. The safe-haven assets were trading up in their final trade before facing the Easter holiday. As a result, gold managed to recover and recorded a strengthening at the closing price of $ 1730.40. However, even though it recorded a strengthening, the daily trading bias is still Neutral. Gold is moving in a bullish bias after successfully breaking the resistance, from the H1 TF chart the price is moving above the 50 EMA and 100 EMA.

Name: 1.PNG Views: 209 Size: 53.1 KB

TODAY'S TRADING STRATEGY:

Buy if Resistance 1730.28 breaks validly.
    • The potential targets are in the range 1742.66 - 1750.32
    Buy if there is a bullish signal confirmation if the price drops to the area 1710.24 - 1697.85
    • The potential targets are in the range 1717.90 - 1730.28
    Alternative:

Sell ​​if the price breaks validly below the Support 1697.85
    • The potential targets are in the range 1690.19 - 1677.81
    Support / Resistance Today:

R3: 1761.67
    R2: 1747.20
    R1: 1738.01
    Pivot: 1723.44
    S1: 1709.49
    S2: 1700.00
    S3: 1690.25

EUR/USD

euro/dollar General Overview

euro/dollar price movements are seen starting to strengthen again on the hourly chart movement which may have an effect on a reversal where the price has previously created a Backward in the demand area at the price of 1.175 / 4, which is a possible price opportunity to take action to enliven more. continued, it seems that it is still quite enforced where I think the price this week will make more bull candles, seeing that the weekly open-close candle has perfectly formed a bull candle not similar to a pin bar candle, which signals that this movement in the short term will be a lot. once the trend changes to bullish, EURUSD moves above the EMA 50 and EMA 100 on the H1 time frame . Stochastic is almost showing oversold indication.

Name: 2.PNG Views: 502 Size: 43.5 KB

TODAY'S TRADING STRATEGY:

Buy if there is a bullish signal confirmation in the area of ​​1.17533-1.17345.
    • The potential target is in the range 1.17649-1.17837.
    Buy if the resistance 1.17837 breaks validly.
    • The potential target is in the range 1.18025-1.18235.

Alternative:

Sell ​​if there is a bearish signal confirmation before the resistance at 1.17837 breaks.
    • The potential target is in the range 1.17649-1.17533.
    Sell ​​if the support at 1.17345 breaks validly.
    • The potential target is in the range 1.17229-1.17041.

Support / Resistance Today:

R1: 1.17837
    R2: 1.18025
    R3: 1.18235
    S1: 1.17533
    S2: 1.17345
    S3: 1.17041

Always remember and understand your risk and money management before making a Trades! Keep Your Trading Safe and Have a Good Trade!

Rejected

13. #40 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    06-04-2021 MARKET ANALYSIS

Forex Economic calendar Today:
    For today seems to be the same as yesterday, there is not too much fundamental Forex economic news for today like last Monday as well and there is only one in red, which will happen around 11.30 in the afternoon but I don't think it has a significant effect on the GBP/USD market. And I have read Forum Member's posts in this forum, Mostly said that if there is no fundamental news effect, the price movement is more dominated by technical movements like him, then we will see how the technique will be below.

Name: 6.png Views: 188 Size: 57.1 KB

GBPUSD Daily Technical Analysis:
    We start with the Daily analysis on GBPUSD for today, as usual, I see the trend based only on stochastic indicators, which I think is quite accurate how many months I use to analyze the daily movements that will occur in the future. It was proven that yesterday the strong indicator was upwards and yesterday's price trend was back Bullish, and today it seems that it is still dominated by water movement because when seen from the stochastic indicator it is still facing upwards even though there is a slight sideways tilt which is usually a sign that the trend is not too strong, it will rise later, and GBP have arrived at the overbought zone on the daily timeframe.

Name: 7.PNG Views: 185 Size: 36.8 KB

GBPUSD Technical Analysis H4
    After knowing that today it will still be Open BUY today, I look at the smaller TF which is at 4 hours, if seen from here it looks like the price has managed to penetrate the resistance area yesterday which is still on the way and most likely technically it should be The price will move up towards the strong red resistance in the image below, so today's buy option is pretty good with TP in the red resistance level area above.

Name: 8.PNG Views: 184 Size: 36.3 KB

14. 10 users say Thank You to TheWatcher for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-04-2021), ayat16317 (06-04-2021), Fighterss (06-04-2021), Honda125 (06-04-2021), Interlock (06-04-2021), loaded-prof (06-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), SpammersEnemy (07-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 6 ... 2 3 4 5 6