from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Factors affecting gold prices

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    821 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Factors affecting gold prices

First: supply and demand are the main factor affecting gold prices
    - Like other financial instruments listed for trading in the financial markets, the price of gold is mainly affected by the quantities of supply and demand, for this reason it is very important to follow the news in this regard. For example, when talking about discovering a new gold mine that contains large quantities of it, this means an increase in supply, which will result in a decrease in gold prices. But on the contrary, in the event that certain problems occur, such as explosions or collapses in gold mining mines, this means that the quantity supplied will decrease compared to the amount of demand, which leads to an increase in the prices of gold. Therefore, the trader must be aware of all relevant information, in order to be able to accurately predict prices and thus enter into successful deals.

Second: The US dollar is one of the most important factors affecting gold prices
    - The price of an ounce of gold is evaluated in the currency of the US dollar, and its circulation over the Internet is similar to currency pairs, on one end of which is gold and on the other side the US dollar, so we find that in many times, the change in the price of gold is caused by the US dollar, so that sometimes the US Federal Reserve their financial policy decisions, setting specific targets for gold prices, and trying to regulate this issue by regulating the relationship between the price of gold and the price of the US dollar.

- In general, it can be said that there is an inverse relationship between the price of the dollar and the value of gold, and this relationship is already more than 90% of the time correct, as the increase in the value of the US dollar is one of the reasons for the decline in gold prices and vice versa. For this reason, all those wishing to trade in gold over the Internet should follow the changes in the value of the US dollar because it will definitely leave an impact on the value of gold.

Third: political factors
    - Gold prices are clearly and largely affected by the political factors, as we find that its value rises significantly in times of wars and tensions as a safe haven for investors. Among the clear evidence of this is what was happening every time North Korea conducted new missile tests. In these times, gold prices were flying high and achieving new levels. Quite the opposite, where gold prices fall in times of calm and stability at the global level. The Political Economy Department of the Trading School deals with the relationship between economics and politics and its potential impacts on the economy of countries and financial markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The size of the gold reserves of central banks is a major factor in the price of gold, when this reserve increases, in the case of central banks buying and storing gold, then the price of gold rises as a result of the shortage of gold available for purchase and offered for sale, because the amount of gold is final and limited, because gold is a commodity Rare

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My dear friends, I hope you will be well, healthy and happy .. Factors affecting the price of gold The volume of gold reserves in the banks is a major factor affecting the price of gold. When this reserve increases, when banks buy and store gold, the price of gold increases due to the lack of gold in the market, so it is a limited quantity and a rare fattened metal.

Reply to thread