from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Top wisdom to prevent losses؟؟

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Wael Abuelaish will become famous soon enough Wael Abuelaish will become famous soon enough Wael Abuelaish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    493 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Lightbulb Top wisdom to prevent losses؟؟

Top wisdom to prevent losses
    What judgment do you make on yourself in terms of opening your trades?

- I can absolutely assure that my decisions in opening deals are correct by 75%. My analysis of the market is most of the time objective and logical, based on what is available to me from emerging news on the scene and influencing in this or that currency, as well as based on what I have been able to provide for myself in terms of technical analysis principles, and in most cases I agree in my judgments.

- Your problem in closing your trades, then.

- Closing deals is my problem. You were right.

- I did not appreciate, I know that, it is not your problem, but the problem of the majority of those entering this market. You are making small profits and making big losses.

- Exactly, that's what happens to me. I open the deal and set a goal for it, but I rarely adhere to what I set. Rather, he showed me an unconscious step to reap a small profit from my deal for fear that I would be lost. While I act in the opposite way towards the endowment to determine the loss that I have decided on the deal, as soon as the market approaches the specified stop, I have a strange desire not to sacrifice the profit that I made in the previous deal, and I feel a strong inner strength that pushes me to cancel this damn stance that must eat my profit the previous . I hasten to cancel it relying on a desire, dealing with it with total blind confidence as a real reality, a desire for the market to return to running in my interest after it exceeds the moratorium by a few points. To support my desire, I strive to search for data that could lead in this direction by any means, and I find it most of the time. I do not cancel the stop, but I push it up or down, and as soon as the market approaches it again, until I pay it again, or cancel it, I am overwhelmed and consumed by the amount of loss I will fall if I allow it to be activated, and now attached to the ropes of hope alone, and I go to watch and wait, hands tied There is no trick, and I do not forget to pray to the market and to myself ... But these deals are often a cause of great loss that erode all that I achieve in others.

- So we put the finger on the wound, and found the disease. We have to address this dilemma. The dilemma of taking small profits and falling into big losses.

I am right, but I do not find the way to treatment, so can you say anything about this path?

- I say, I hope you will be helpful.

- I will tell you your story with the stock exchange in all its details. If I make a mistake, I hope you warn me of my mistake.

- indeed .

- You have started your work with a firm conviction and complete confidence that you will become in a few weeks of the wealthy because God opened a door for you that was closed in your face, and that was a way that was strange to you. You began your work with the confidence of the confident, the eagerness of the greedy, and the insatiable hunger; Random strikes, right and left, began to hit the market, buying and selling, contemplating the profit, confident of it, realizing the loss, and nothing else.

Is that correct ?

- It's true.

- I stressed in your beginning on one point: the higher the number of contracts I buy, the higher the level of the loaned amount that I trade with, and thus the profit I make. I thought about this, and focused on it, and closed your greed to the other side of the truth: The height of the contracts in a crazy way, can bring you a huge profit, this is true, but it is not guaranteed to get. There is a flip side to the truth. Foolishly high contracts could cost you a huge loss if your deal was unsuccessful.

You saw the face of the truth that you desire, which you want, and turned it in an objective movement into a certain reality that will happen, and you dealt with the truth as one-sided, and with the stock exchange as a one-way street, hitting the wall with all its principles.

I do not deny that this is true.

May your first deal be successful. I do not know that . But what I know, and I confirm with all confidence, and with all assurance, is that after this first deal that may have been successful, you have increased your self-esteem and confidence in your genius, so you have raised the level of contracts again, in the hope of a new double profit.

Here you made the fatal mistake, you sentenced yourself to death, you lost your deal, and the loss was very painful.

This, too, cannot be denied, but what does all this have to do with what afflicts me today? Why do you insist on digging up my past and revealing my mistakes?

- You, my friend, think that your past has passed, but I tell you that your past is what your present does, that every breath that enters your chest today is nothing but the son of nafs that came out of it in the past, near or far. Every heartburn or regret she suffers today is nothing but a girl who hastened or made a mistake yesterday. What you are suffering today is only a direct result of the fatal mistakes that you made in the past, and the mistakes you are making today will not be only the direct cause of the obstacles and difficulties you will suffer tomorrow.

- Explain to me more, Lord. And don't tell me riddles.

- After you fell into this dilemma, the event hurt you a lot, you thought about it carefully, knew that you were wrong in what you did, and you committed yourself not to repeat the mistake again. Unfortunately, you fell into it a second and third time, and you are still falling into it until now. Is this not true?

- It's true.

You made a promise to yourself not to make the same mistake. But you have not addressed, and even didnít think, the cause of the error. You had to go to the roots, not just peel. You had to convince yourself of the dangers of your attempts to move to the ranks of glory in a few days. Instead, you had to seek to acquire the art of this trade by being content with a little profit, or even a little loss, in exchange for learning a profession, gaining experience, and conducting the levers of success, step by step. You had to set an amount that you were entitled to lose, which in any case does not exceed 10% of the amount that you set aside for this trade. And you had to specify a time, not in any way less than the three months, during which you were entitled to lose this amount.

A small loss of an amount that you can afford, financially and psychologically, in exchange for learning art in a sufficient time slot.

You haven't. What you did is that you did not intend to make the same mistake again, made a promise to yourself, and did not keep your word. Your wrong goal remained the same, your wrong goal was, and has continued, and still is, to achieve a large amount of profit in the shortest possible period of time. Your wrong goal that got you into where you are is: I want to be rich, I want to become him overnight.

- I believed, this is what happened to me, and what should I do?

You should have:

To start dealing with an amount that is not a large part of what you own, with the aim of learning all the arts and secrets related to this trade. Learning has a price. You have to accept to pay it. You should strive to reduce this price as much as possible, not to set yourself fanciful goals. Your primary goal in your early days should be: to achieve losses that are not high, likely, and not painful, and in the best case not to lose, not to achieve unrealistic profits.

Know, and let everyone who enters into this magical world know that you are, and that he should not be drawn into it to the point of absenteeism from reality or ignoring the truth. Very attractive money. Money is the goal of everyone. There is a fine line between his gain and his loss. Strive to be able to see this thread of crossing the boundaries, the boundaries between the crowd of losers and the crowd of winners.

Do not start working with the psyche who is able to work miracles, others are no less intelligent than you, do not let your self-confidence turn into fatal vanity.

Do not start work and have built in the air the palace that you will build with the money that you will gain from the sure profit, and if you do, the loss will be devastating for you if it occurs.

Do not start working with the slogans that have abounded on sites providing this service - serious and not serious - slogans that portray you with guaranteed profit, and wealth is affordable. By using sweet words, and programmed slogans that address the feelings of the reader or the listener, not his mind. Throw it all behind your back and control your mind with every breath of your chest. Hide it where it needs to be, and release it patiently and deliberately where it needs to be fired.

My intellectual, moral and religious commitment makes it imperative for me to tell you - and to everyone who aspires to this work - that success comes by watching over the prevention of loss before and more than working to achieve profit, at the beginning of your learning to work, and in your subsequent practice of it as a basic profession. Making a profit is not difficult. But the difficulty is in making the profit to make up for the loss. This is a disease of the body and of the soul at the same time. Concentrate on preventing loss, especially in your early days, and if you succeed in that, then you have succeeded in everything.

Every loss that the dealer suffers - especially the beginner - is a shock of despair that afflicts the soul and a slap of pessimism that controls the mood, and a suspicious fist that clings to the hand, so that the decision is impossible, and hesitation is the master of the situation, and the implementation of every deal leads from failure to failure.

Not every loss is a loss. The loss of a deal that was made in decades that sealed and exhausted the account is a devastating loss, and there is no escape after it except with a lot of effort and prayer.

As for now that you have fallen into what you have fallen into, let you have a leisurely time, to extend to the extent that you see, go back to yourself, treat what you can from the wounds, by turning away from the market and its worries. forget everything . If I succeed in that, then return to work with a new mind, a new thought, and a new goal

I wish you all the best and success my friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Learn to control the loss
    In order to win, you must know how to control your losses in the world of trading, because controlling losses is in fact the secret of successful trading, because if you lose more than you win, even if there are trades that you can make a profit in, but the losses that you achieve cover that profitability. , And do not compensate for the losses you have lost, so there is no objection to losing, and taking a step back, but you must also witness a two-step advance in order to be able to make a successful and meaningful trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My dear friends, I hope you are well, healthy and happy. Higher wisdom for the sake of loss. Learn how to act wisely at the time of loss in order to reach victory, as loss is followed by victory. We must learn from loss in order to reach victory. Mistakes must be avoided at the time of loss in order to reach victory and profit ..

Reply to thread