from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Study fundamental analysis before technical analysis

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad has a spectacular aura about mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Study fundamental analysis before technical analysis

Study fundamental analysis before technical analysis
    Wrong analysis is rarely the cause of losing and closing an account, and failure in the beginning of trading is never the cause of it results from wrong applications or an understanding of the principles of technical and fundamental analysis. As for other issues related to capital management and emotional control, they are considered much important about Analysis for beginners, and with overcoming these issues and achieving continuous and steady gains, the winning side will be the successful analysis of the markets and it will be an invaluable value. The analysis is important, but after reaching an appropriate direction for trading and risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    385 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 150 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Forex Analysis Method

Forex analysis methods are generally divided into two, namely fundamental analysis and technical analysis. There are also those who add sentiment analysis and Inter-market analysis as a compliment. Most traders combine several methods of forex analysis to get a more complete picture of market conditions, but there are traders who focus on only one of them.

Fundamental Analysis

Fundamental Analysis is Different then Technical Analysis, In Fundamental analysis is a way of analyzing forex by examining price movements based on economic data and news that are widely discussed in the financial markets. Traders using fundamental analysis will observe economic data that affects market players' decision-making, such as inflation, interest rates, Gross Domestic Product (GDP), unemployment, and so on. In addition, news related to political stability and security is often highlighted to conclude whether a country's economy is healthy or not. For example, a trader examining the fundamentals of the EUR / USD currency pair found that the US economy is better off than the Euro-zone. He knows that projected higher economic growth can encourage investors to invest more in the United States. In this situation, he can decide to buy USD against EUR ( sell EUR / USD). Mostly Trader's fail in Forex market because many trader don't have experience in technical Analysis.

Technical Analyse

Technical Analyse is very popular for Trading Mostly Trader use Technical Analyse in Trading, In Technical Analysis Traders needed to draw charts and perform technical analysis calculations manually. However, now the required technical charts and indicators are integrated with the online forex trading platform, making it easier. Traders only need to understand technical analysis methods (how to read charts and indicators), But Trader need Good experience for Technical Analyse,

I hope you agree with my post, and thank you very much for share your experience
    Best Regard's
    The Watcher

Approved

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWatcher For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,911 Times in 1,819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    I think that I will disagree with you on this advice and I think that technical analysis is more important in the forex market than basic analysis, so if there is a novice trader in the forex market, I advise him to start learning technical analysis before any other type of analysis because many traders in the forex market have been able Reliance on technical analysis only, without studying basic analysis.
    Technical analysis is more accurate in giving you good deals with an entry point, an exit point, and a general trend, but the basic analysis will not give you entry and exit points, but rather it will give you a vision of the next direction of currencies only without specifying suitable buying and selling areas as the technical analysis does.

5. 3 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

sadiklota (10-03-2021), Unregistered (2)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    839 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Both technical and fundamental analysis are techniques that investors use to make trading decisions. However, they are different in many ways. Fundamental analysis seeks to determine the intrinsic value of stocks using relevant data while technical analysis uses historical market activities and trends to predict future price expectations.

What is fundamental analysis?
    This technique can be used to analyze many trading instruments including stocks, indices, currency price, and commodities. It uses basic data such as the country's GDP, employment rate, company profitability rate and relevant medical factors in the respective region.
    When trading stocks, fundamental analysis can be applied to assess certain factors such as the company's performance, news, and environmental conditions. A good example of this would be an investor who wants to decide whether he or she should purchase shares of XYZ, which operates in the air transport industry. Factors such as current and projected future oil prices, political stability and tourism rate will shape the basic concepts that need to be analyzed.

What is technical analysis?
    Technical analysts are individuals who believe that price charts contain all the information needed to make an investment decision. They believe that every single asset's content is reflected in price trends. They use price charts, trends, patterns, and mathematical chart indicators to guide them through investment decisions. It mostly applies to short term trading cycles. The reason behind this is that traders seeking short-term results look for minimal moves over short periods of time.

The benefit of fundamental and technical analysis
    Fundamental analysis works on financial data, forecasts, management quality, profits, and growth trends, to make a decision regarding pricing based on personal opinions from available information and statistics. Technical analysts pay attention to market trends to know what to say. Market opinion is important and important in forecasting stock prices and making investment decisions. Fundamental analysis is useful in identifying low-priced or over-priced stocks. This is because it compares intrinsic value and market price. Intrinsic value is the true value of the scheduled share price after thorough consideration of all aspects of the business including tangible and intangible features. Technical analysis is useful in the process of timing a buy or sell order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

sadiklota is an unknown quantity at this point sadiklota's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Certainly, following all the rules you talk about is important to take the right steps to reach a profit in the forex market.
    And the beginning of a successful deal will be a good analysis that brings you to good buying and selling levels. In this part, I believe that the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis together will give the trader a good vision and understanding of the market direction and thus choose deals successfully.
    There are always weaknesses for the trader when he relies on technical analysis only or fundamental analysis only, and when he merges them, he avoids a lot of losing trades and has a better trading.

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Mogam is an unknown quantity at this point Mogam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I initially understood that it was impossible to use it separately for timber for trade, I do not understand the function of the other.

Reply to thread