from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TRADE?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

montavic will become famous soon enough montavic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    538 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TRADE?

Forex traders use fundamental analysis as described earlier to identify trading opportunities by analyzing economic information for a longer-term perspective. Short-term traders should also understand which reports can cause a shift in currency markets and know when they are released.

Knowing the best times to trade the markets will help you nail down when a potential trade may materialize. The pie chart in Figure 1.4 showed that the largest percentage value traded against the U.S. dollar was the euro; therefore, that suggests that one of the highest-volume time periods would be when the European session opens. The central place of foreign currency dealings is in London, where the second-most-active trading volume occurs (the U.S. session being the first). Therefore, London is where there are likely to be large-range swings in the market granting day traders an opportunity to profit. That session begins at 3 A.M. (EST) and goes until 11:30 A.M. (EST). So a euro to U.S. dollar (EU/USD) or euro to British pound (EU/BP) or British pound to U.S. dollar (BP/USD) pair would be an appropriate selection to trade during the European session. The U.S. session opens at 8 A.M. (EST), which overlaps the European session; these two sessions combined generate the bulk of trading activity. Most major U.S. economic reports are released at 8:30 A.M. (EST); and, as expected, the currency markets generally react off those reports. This offers traders the opportunity to trade off violent price spikes when economic news is released, especially when the news is a surprise.

Once the U.S. markets close at 5 P.M. (EST), the currency markets are available to trade; but it is not until the Asian session opens at 7 P.M. (EST) that markets will experience potential price swings as volume levels rise. During the Asian session, traders would want to focus on the Australian dollar and the Japanese yen and the trade opportunities offered by the USD/JY or the USD/AUS or the cross pair trading the JY/AUS dollar. Notice that the Asian markets overlap the European session as well, so the Japanese yen versus the euro cross (JY/EU) is a popular pair to trade. Table below shows the time zones on which you want to focus when trading spot forex markets.

Name: 4.png Views: 28 Size: 30.2 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear friends, I hope you are well. What is the best time to trade. We notice that the most movement in the market takes place during the middle of the week and that movement is considered on all 4 major pairs equally. It is usually busy on Friday at 12pm EST, and even then the market remains largely quiet until it closes at 5pm EST. This means that we only work half a day on Friday. Where the weekend starts early

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Jaybrason is an unknown quantity at this point Jaybrason's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I suggest trading between the New York and London time frame because the market seems to be less volatile during those time frames.

Reply to thread