No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Killer88 Trading Journal

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    371 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    UPDATE No #43 19.04.2021

GREETING AND GOOD AFTERNOON MY FRIENDS

Hello everyone,. I stand on the front line of the market every day and bring you the latest operational ideas and strategic points. I hope I can help everyone, and I hope that your investment journey will be smooth Today Market open again.
    On Monday (April 19) European market, the U.S. dollar index fell sharply to around 91.20. The U.S. dollar index in Asian markets once rose to 91.75. Driven by the short-term sharp drop in the U.S. dollar, spot gold rose significantly, and the price of gold just exceeded $1,785 per ounce. , The short-term goal of gold bulls is aiming at the $1,800/ounce mark, a well-known financial information website, recently wrote an article on Monday to conduct a forward looking analysis of the intra day Euro/U.S. dollar, British pound/U.S. dollar, U.S. dollar/yen and gold trends. The U.S. dollar against the yen fell below the third daily support at 108.222, and is now at 108.220 USD/JPY fell below the third daily support at 108.222 in intra day trading and is now at 108.220 The U.S. dollar index fell below the daily second support level of 91.32 in intra day trading and is now reported at 91.30. The next support level is 91.16 The USD/CHF dropped below the month's first support at 0.91777 during intra day trading and is now at 0.91749. The next support is at 0.89351 EUR/USD the daily second resistance at 1.20144 in intra day trading, now at 1.20146, and the next resistance at 1.20346 The USD/CHF dropped below the daily first support level of 0.91897 in intra day trading, and now stands at 0.91895. The next support level is 0.91560USD/JPY fell below the first support level of the week at 108.333 in intra day trading, and is now at 108.324. The next support level is 107.884 EUR/USD broke through the daily first resistance at 1.19898 in intra day trading now at 1.19900 and the next resistance at 1.2014

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF GBPUSD

The pound rose 1.02% to 1.3843 against the dollar last week, but it hit 1.3668, the low since February 5th. GBP/USD is in the vicinity of 1.3825, finishing recent gains. At present, the pound is up 0.03% against the dollar to around 1.3840. The advantage of the UKs accelerated vaccination and unblocking guidelines overshadowed the dollars ​​lowest rebound since the end of March, boosting the pounds rise is making a lower high for the British pound, but has some support above the key support level of 1.3670-rebounding again. GBP/USD also broke through the 100-day simple moving average, but is still limited by the 50-day moving average. The momentum is still down, although not as strong as before. Below the aforementioned support line of 1.3670, the next important buffer that needs attention is 1.3565, which is the low point of volatility since the beginning of February. Followed by 1.3440 (the stepping stone to the appreciation of the pound against the dollar) and 1.33 Resistance is at 1.3810, which limited the currency pair in April, followed by 1.3850, which was the volatility high at the end of March. Above this, 1.3910 and 1.40 are bullish targets.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF EURUSD

EUR/USD started trading today and showed a slight bearish tendency, and tested the support line of the bullish channel. In addition, the stochastic indicator constitutes a negative influence. Currently waiting for the euro/dollar to gain positive momentum to promote the exchange rate to continue the bullish trend predicted in the near future, the next target is 1.2064. On the other hand, we want to point out that if the euro/dollar falls below 1.1950, this will stop the expected uptrend and push the exchange rate outlook to become bearish. First, it is expected to fall to the 1.1880 area. It is expected that today's EUR/USD trading will be located between the support level of 1.1900 and the resistance level of 1.2060. The expected trend for the EUR/USD today is bullish.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF USDJPY

The USD/JPY has shown a new downward trend after the start of trading today, which supports the short-term forecast of the bearish trend scenario. In addition, the stochastic indicator has a negative impact, and the EMA 50 indicator has formed bearish pressure. Currently waiting for the dollar/yen to fall to the next major target of 107.70. It should be reminded that maintaining the USD/JPY below 109.22 is very important to continue the expected decline. It is expected that today's USD/JPY trading will be located between the support level of 108.00 and the resistance level of 109.20. The expected trend for USD/JPY today is bearish.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF XAUUSD

The Price of gold rose further and traded at around US$1780.00 per ounce thus consolidating the expectation that the price of gold would continue its bullish trend. As shown in the figure, the price of gold fluctuates within a bullish channel. The first target for the price of gold is at US$1800.00 per ounce. Breaking through this level will be a key factor for the price of gold to further rebound to the next target of US$1838.00 per ounce. Therefore, as long as the price of gold remains above $1765.00 per ounce, we will continue to predict that the price of gold is in a bullish trend. It is expected that today's gold price trading will be located between the support level of $1765.00 per ounce and the resistance level of $1800.00 per ounce. The expected trend for the price of gold today is bullish.

2. 9 users say Thank You to Killer88 for this useful post.

alimat1 (19-04-2021), bappy4x (19-04-2021), Guestteam (19-04-2021), Imranfaiz (19-04-2021), Interlock (19-04-2021), loaded-prof (19-04-2021), PhilipOscar (19-04-2021), RanaNadeem (19-04-2021), riaz musa khel (19-04-2021)

3. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88 is a splendid one to behold Killer88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    371 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    UPDATE No #44 20.04.2021

GREETING AND GOOD AFTERNOON MY FRIENDS

Hello everyone,. I stand on the front line of the market every day and bring you the latest operational ideas and strategic points. I hope I can help everyone, and I hope that your investment journey will be smooth Today
    On Tuesday (April 20) in the European market in early trading, spot gold suddenly rose sharply in the short-term, and the price of gold was again approaching US$1,775 per ounce. The price of gold once fell to a level near US$1,765 per ounce. As well we known financial information website, wrote a new article on Tuesday to conduct a forward looking analysis of the intra day euro/dollar pound/dollar dollar/yen and gold trends According to My Technical analysis as long as the key support is maintained at $1765.00 per ounce, there is still room for gold prices to rise further in the market outlook.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF EUR/USD

EUR/USD rebounded yesterday and closed near 1.2040. Currently waiting for the EUR/USD to gain positive momentum, which will push the exchange rate to reach the target price of 1.2064, which we mainly wait for. If it breaks through this level, this will push the EUR/USD to rise further, with the target pointing to 1.2170. (EUR/USD 4-hour chart) Generally speaking, unless the EUR/USD drops below 1.1975 and remains below this level, we will continue to predict that the exchange rate will be in a bullish trend for some time in the future. It is expected that today's euro/dollar trading will be located between the support level of 1.1975 and the resistance level of 1.2120. The expected trend for the EUR/USD today is bullish.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF GBP/USD

GBP/USD closed above the main bullish channel support line yesterday, which will push the exchange rate to rise further in the short to medium term and pave the way for the GBP/USD decline to the main target 1.4080 and 1.4235 levels. (GBP/USD 4-hour chart)Therefore, we will continue to predict that the GBP/USD will be in a bullish trend for some time to come. From the 4-hour chart, the EMA 50 indicator supports bullish expectations. It should be pointed out that if GBP/USD drops below 1.3945 and stays below this level, this will stop the bullish scenario and put the exchange rate under bearish pressure again. It is expected that the GBP/USD trading will be located between the support level of 1.3920 and the resistance level of 1.4080 today. The expected trend for GBP/USD today is bullish.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF USD/JPY

USD/JPY was significantly lower yesterday and tested the 108.00 mark, thus consolidating the expectation that the exchange rate will continue to be bearish, with the main target aiming at 107.70. It should be pointed out that if the USD/JPY falls below 107.70, the exchange rate will continue its bearish trend, and the next target is 106.45. (USD/JPY 4-hour chart)As shown in the figure, the USD/JPY is in the bearish channel, which continues to support the continued bearish trend of the exchange rate. Unless the USD/JPY rebounds above 109.22 and remains above this level, the bearish expectations will remain valid. It is expected that today's USD/JPY trading will be located between the support level of 107.50 and the resistance level of 108.80. The expected trend for USD/JPY today is bearish.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF XAUUSD

The Previous decline in the price of gold stopped near the key support of $1765.00 per ounce. In addition, the stochastic indicator touched the oversold area. It is currently waiting for this factor to continue the bullish trend predicted in the near future. As shown in the figure, the price of gold fluctuates within a bullish channel. Therefore, we expect the price of gold to rise today, and the next target is at $1800.00 per ounce. What needs to be considered is that once the price of gold falls below US$1765.00/ounce, this will put the price of gold under additional bearish pressure, aiming at the area of US$1750.00/ounce, and then try to rebound again. (Spot gold 4-hour chart) It is expected that today's gold price trading will be located between the support level of $1760.00/ounce and the resistance level of $1790.00/ounce. The expected trend for the price of gold today is bullish.

---------- Post added 21-04-2021 at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 20-04-2021 at 03:39 PM ----------

UPDATE No #45 21.04.2021

GREETING AND GOOD AFTERNOON ALL MY FRIENDS
    Hello everyone,. I stand on the front line of the market every day and bring you the latest operational ideas and strategic points. I hope I can help everyone, and I hope that your investment journey will be smooth Today At the close of Asian markets on Wednesday (April 21st), spot gold continued to rise in the short term and the price of gold is now reported at around US 17 1788 per ounce As my Technical think a recently wrote an article on Wednesday awaiting intra day euro dollar pound dollar, dollar yen and gold trends.

The EUR USD failed to break the 1.2064 level, and the exchange rate declined. This indicates that the EUR / USD will fall over the next few trading days and the central target will test 1.1975. Therefore, it is predicted that the EUR USD will fall today. Once it falls below 1.1975, the EUR USD will continue its downward trend and set a target of 1.1880 for the next fish. On the other hand, breaking 1.2064 would be a key factor for the EUR USD to return further to 1.2170. Today's EUR / USD trading is expected to be between the support level of 1.1950 and the resistance level of 1.2100. Today is the expected trend for the EUR USD.

The GBP USD fell below 1.3945 yesterday, pushing the exchange rate higher. Outlook was pushed, targeting 1.3800 area. Therefore we can be expect the GBP USD to fall further in the next few business days. What needs to be considered is that if the GBP USD breaks below 1.3970, it will close the expected bearish scenario and the exchange rate will return to normal. Will be promoted. Today's GBP / USD trade is expected to be between the support level of 1.3850 and the resistance level of 1.4000. Today is the expected trend for GBP USD.

The USD JPY has bounced back after a brief rise in recent trading days, keeping the downtrend in the future. The USDJPY is currently waiting to test the key target of 107.70. Once it falls below this level, it will take USD JPY to the next fish's 106.45 target. On the other hand we would like to point out that the development of 108.55 will be considered a positive factor which will force the dollar yen to start the compensation effort and the target of the first target is 109.20 area. Today USD JPY trading is expected to be between the support level of 107.50 and the resistance level of 108.55. Today is the expected trend for USD JPY.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF XAU/USD

The price of gold rose sharply after crossing the level of 1765.00 US dollars per ounce. From the 4 hour chart, the EMA 50 indicator continued to support the price of gold. As the data shows, the price of gold is trading in a bullish channel, which has justified our sharp outlook for some time to come. The price of gold is currently awaiting the target of US 00 1800.Level If you control 1800.00 Price the bullish trend in gold price will continue and the next target will be 1838 level Maintaining the gold price above $ 1765.00 per ounce is an important condition for the upward trend. Today's gold price trade is expected to be between the support level of 1760.00 USD ounce and the resistance level of 1800.00 USD ounce. Today the expected trend in the price of gold is fast.

4. 11 users say Thank You to Killer88 for this useful post.

Carolyn (Today), fareedkhan (Today), Forex Prediction (Today), Helsinki (Today), howtoforextrade (Today), Imranfaiz (Today), Interlock (Yesterday), PhilipOscar (Yesterday), Prisha (Yesterday), Romanrein (Yesterday), tradingforex (Today)

5. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    371 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    UPDATE No #45 21.04.2021

GREETING AND GOOD AFTERNOON ALL MY FRIENDS
    Hello everyone,. I stand on the front line of the market every day and bring you the latest operational ideas and strategic points. I hope I can help everyone, and I hope that your investment journey will be smooth Today At the close of Asian markets on Wednesday (April 21st), spot gold continued to rise in the short term and the price of gold is now reported at around US 17 1788 per ounce As my Technical think a recently wrote an article on Wednesday awaiting intra day euro dollar pound dollar, dollar yen and gold trends.

The EUR USD failed to break the 1.2064 level, and the exchange rate declined. This indicates that the EUR / USD will fall over the next few trading days and the central target will test 1.1975. Therefore, it is predicted that the EUR USD will fall today. Once it falls below 1.1975, the EUR USD will continue its downward trend and set a target of 1.1880 for the next fish. On the other hand, breaking 1.2064 would be a key factor for the EUR USD to return further to 1.2170. Today's EUR / USD trading is expected to be between the support level of 1.1950 and the resistance level of 1.2100. Today is the expected trend for the EUR USD.

The GBP USD fell below 1.3945 yesterday, pushing the exchange rate higher. Outlook was pushed, targeting 1.3800 area. Therefore we can be expect the GBP USD to fall further in the next few business days. What needs to be considered is that if the GBP USD breaks below 1.3970, it will close the expected bearish scenario and the exchange rate will return to normal. Will be promoted. Today's GBP / USD trade is expected to be between the support level of 1.3850 and the resistance level of 1.4000. Today is the expected trend for GBP USD.

The USD JPY has bounced back after a brief rise in recent trading days, keeping the downtrend in the future. The USDJPY is currently waiting to test the key target of 107.70. Once it falls below this level, it will take USD JPY to the next fish's 106.45 target. On the other hand we would like to point out that the development of 108.55 will be considered a positive factor which will force the dollar yen to start the compensation effort and the target of the first target is 109.20 area. Today USD JPY trading is expected to be between the support level of 107.50 and the resistance level of 108.55. Today is the expected trend for USD JPY.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF XAU/USD

The price of gold rose sharply after crossing the level of 1765.00 US dollars per ounce. From the 4 hour chart, the EMA 50 indicator continued to support the price of gold. As the data shows, the price of gold is trading in a bullish channel, which has justified our sharp outlook for some time to come. The price of gold is currently awaiting the target of US 00 1800.Level If you control 1800.00 Price the bullish trend in gold price will continue and the next target will be 1838 level Maintaining the gold price above $ 1765.00 per ounce is an important condition for the upward trend. Today's gold price trade is expected to be between the support level of 1760.00 USD ounce and the resistance level of 1800.00 USD ounce. Today the expected trend in the price of gold is fast.

6. 9 users say Thank You to Killer88 for this useful post.

ayat16317 (Today), Farnadus007 (Today), Forex Mate 07 (Today), Helsinki (Today), Imranfaiz (Today), Interlock (Today), lenfrell (Today), Prisha (Today), riaz musa khel (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5